No 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Dapper Codger

User Imageι❜м jυsт α вεʟιεvεя
xxтнαт тнιиgs ωιʟʟ gεт вεттεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
||M R. J A M E S. E D G A R. M A L C O L M )↴

He grinned at being called a kill joy, which was clearly a sign of success. After being told the hint though, he could understand Emmett’s reasoning. The hint really did give it all away, or at least it gave away one event; Mal still took it as a victory. A dance did sound entertaining, and it made him wonder if the students would feel the same. Dances when he attended school were probably different than they were now, but he was sure there would still be that awkward moment where the genders claim a side and never leave it. At least it would be a fun bonding experience between returning and new students, either over how fun or lame it was.

“Well, at least you asked an expert.” he said with a shrug. “Sounds fun to me.” he added. He was rather fond of school events, if only because he got to see students outside of the normal classroom setting. Between preparation, teaching, and grading, he had surprisingly little free time and it was usually late at night. By that time he was too tired to do anything else but read and/or surf the internet, falling asleep soon afterward. It was a damn good thing he enjoyed his job.

He glanced back when a new voice popped in, recognizing the face immediately though it took a few seconds longer to recall the name. “Hey Liam. How are you?” he asked. He didn’t know much about the other short of occupation and general topics of small talk. “We were talking about upcoming events. The first is apparently a dance.” he added, grinning despite himself. It may have seemed so obvious now but it would have driven him nuts to try to guess it if Emmett had actually stuck to his guns. It was the uncertainty of the matter that would have been his undoing.

tab tab in summary ;; no matter how small, victory is sweet
                                tab tab tab with mr Emmett & Liam
                                tab tab tab in the great outdoors
                                tab tab tab with the lighter, cigarette, & clothes

Rumiana

SchizoT1G3R

Feline Autobiographer

9,425 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image

♥╔═════════════════════════════╗♥

Prisci lla Aurora Medley

♥╚═════════════════════════════╝♥

User Image

Books are the key to the world

Priscilla shrugged a little. Perhaps she was just weird about her eye color. She was still waiting on more colored contacts to arrive for her so she could match clothing color to eye color. Okay, so she had to admit that she was weird about the eyes matching her clothes.”I’m a third year. As for the area I was in, I could have sworn I was on set for My Fair Lady. All it was missing was people randomly breaking out into song,” she said with a light laugh. She stretched out some and tilted her head back against the seat. ”This place is missing out on guys. Not that I do not mind having you two around, but I admit, I am addicted to cute guys. I can’t stop looking at them,” she explained.

She was sure she could not be the only one here that was addicted to looking at cute guys, or perhaps even girls in some cases. There was no shame in admitting to such a thing.
Though in my mother’s world, it is a terrible crime for a lady to be so addicted to men. Well, this ain’t my mother’s world. she thought to herself with a soft sigh.

Libraries are the key holders.

✯I am here:On the train
✯I am with:Aspara and Kris
✯I am looking:Amazing
✯I did this:Adult face paint
✯I am feeling:A need to look at guys.

Rumiana
n a n a ZE xx

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Location - Outside Company - Mal & Liam OOC -

Headmaster Emmett Kingston,

Emmett grins at the newcomer. "Liam, good to see you again. Only because someone is a killjoy. Can't keep any fun secrets around here!" He says, throwing his hands up in the air dramatically. He wasn't really upset, he was just playing it off as if he was. Emmett wasn't a man to get upset over something so trivial.

"Anyways, that matter aside. Have everything ready for tomorrow? First day of classes. This will be so much fun." He says with a grin. He was more then a little excite about the prospect. He was even rubbing his hands together, which would have been creepy if it wasn't Emmett. Only he could make such a gesture look joyful.

At Your Service

User Image

miss tragicomedy

SchizoT1G3R
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

L i a m -----F l y n n

| Occupation: Guidance Counselor | Location: Outside | With: Mr. Kingston and Mr. Malcom |

As expected he was acknowledged by the pair. Being lightly briefed on what the topic was by Mr. Malcom, he thought it was a great idea. A school dance was a great way for students to get to know each other if they haven already been better acquainted through school work. It would also give him a chance to weed out the troublemakers. Fortunately he received the student records he requested a week before. Though he hasn't been able to get through all of them he was bale to go through more than half and the ones with the thickets folders. Though he wanted to ask a question about the dance, the head master already closed the discussion on it."I'm all caught up on the student records," he said. It was all he had to do to prepare, to get a little background information, know their previous schools, when and why they got in trouble. If there was, he would be able to get a little bit information on their home life as well.

| OOC: |

Rumiana

miss tragicomedy

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
|SUNNY HEE ( 희 써니 ) PARK
please, don't leave me. i may be blind, but i love you all the same.

Sunny couldn't help but let out a little giggle at Lorie's response to Michael. She felt kinda bad for not having much to say to him, y'know to include him in the conversations she shared with Lorie. Well, there wasn't much she could do about him when he refused to make any effort. It didn't seem as if he cared for the social interaction Sunny so very much desired. It wasn't like she was one to push a conversation on for as long as it should. Apparently the one they were having with Michael was over.

Sunny was pleased that her new acquaintance enjoyed her newest nickname. "I'm glad," she told her,"I guess, that's just my way of trying to figure out simpler way to say names.I'm bad with them." She rubbed the back of her head, letting out a kind of relieved sighed.

The blind girl nodded, indicating that she was listening and making sure she didn't for get it. She was then asked for her answers and they came out almost immediately. "I like read as well," she started, "not to mention my violin." She then tapped where she last set it down. Her facial expression shifted from content to surprised. "Where is it?!" she exclaimed, "My violin case!" It was so frustrating to her that she could lose just about anyone or anything in a heart beat. Little did she realize that she had set it on the ground and not the chair nearest to her.User Image

Night_of_Sorrows63

◣↳ⓄⓄⒸ; - - - ◥

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Train | C O M P A N Y | O O C I will be doing a time skip sometime tomorrow. |

Kris knew she wasn't going to be able to sit still any longer. The fact she'd managed to sit still for as long as she had was a miracle as it was. She grabs her bag and nods to the other two. She didn't really care if they thought she was rude or not. She was not someone who could sit down for a long period of time, except for classes. She slides open the compartment door and closes the door behind her. She stretches her arms above her head. "ooph. How can anyone sit still for the whole ride? Its insane." She says to no one in particular. Most likely just talking to herself.

She slings her back over her shoulder, looking about the mostly empty hallway. There were a few students hanging around outside of the compartments, but for the most part everyone were in those terrible things. Kris shakes her head at this. She'd go back in one of those eventually. Right now she was going to wonder around for a bit. Stretch her legs. Maybe find someone to talk to who wasn't going to be awkward. She'd settle for ice cube cold conversations. Actually that didn't sound to bad, might be fun.

She starts her short walk, looking into each of the compartments. This was going to be a long ride, she could already tell. There had to be someone she could talk to or something that wasn't going to leave her going mad. Well she could take a nap during the trip. That seemed the only likely thing to do. "Maddening, that's what this is. Maddening." She mutters to herself.

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

_____________ Autumn Lily Falls

___________________________________ "Music is my escape..."

"My first year as well," Autumn said quietly, keeping herself busy by working no her instrument. Two people now was making it difficult for her to be comfortable. "And I'm from London." She sighed softly and glanced out the window for a moment, dully noting that they had begun to move. Hopefully it wouldn't be too long now and they would be at school.

____________________________________________________________ "It silences the world and my worries..."

Location| Train
Company| Sarah
Wearing| Outfit
OOC| Eh, what is London like? I'm an Aussie girl. And sorry for the shortness, I'm trying to do some math revision for a test.

Rumiana

SweatshirtNinja27

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Train Company - Autumn & Allister OOC - Heck if I know. I've never been out of the United States. Its one of the places I want to go though xD

Sarah smiled at the other girl before going back to her book. She knew if she actually concentrated on it she could finish it by the time they got to the school. But if she didn't it didn't matter. She could finish it some other time. She knew the story well, but it was one of her favorites. She always came back to it, she didn't really know why. Maybe it was because it had been a gift from Uncle Emmett, it would make sense if that was the reason.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Raa Jen

SweatshirtNinja27

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L I S T E R xxxxxxxxxx B E L M O N T

"Pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays."
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Oh, so they were both first years. If Allister was anyone else he probably would have beamed at having the opportunity, but no he was a worrisome little wimp and was naturally frightened. " I hope you two have an enjoyable time at Kingston." he said trying his best to make the school seem friendly. It certainly wasn't the job for him, but it was the least he could do for Sarah and Autumn.

" I'm actually from a small city in Yorkshire. " he admitted sheepishly hearing that his companions had yet to leave London. Granted, he only traveled from Yorkshire to London to attend his school. He focused on Autumn who was cleaning her instrument, " There is actually a symphonic piece about that county. " he said throwing out random fact. He had heard the story many times from his trumpet instructor while he could still play. It was a pleasant story, but it seems as if he would save it for another time. He didn't want to talk more than he already did, plus he might bore his company.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Mood :: Slightly less frightened.
                                            Company :: Sarah & Autumn
                                            Out of Choices :: I don't know very much about London
                                            aside from tidbits from television shows or casual internet
                                            searches, but it would be a cool place to visit!
                                            If you want to listen to the song he's talking about click here!

Rumiana

Raa Jen

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

It was time for the Parks to get to the train and Sunny left at an earlier time. Typical. She always did like to be on time for things, quite opposite of her older brother, Yesung. He just didn't care for being on time. He did what he had to and liked to take his time with it. Late or not, at least he got it done. Yesung was still in bed, it would seem that after comforting his sister he fell right back asleep. Oh well.

It took him a copious amount of time just to get out of bed and he still needed to shower. That wouldn't take him long. He liked to take quick showers. 'Suppose showers were exceptions in his "********, don't you rush me" attitude. Once he was ready, he gave each of his parents a hug goodbye. "You take care of your sister, alright?" his mother told him, receiving a nod from her son soon after. His father told him to make sure the other teenage boys don't touch her. Yesung gave his father a slight chuckle and headed out for the train.

Yesung made it to the train just as the conductor yelled for the last time. "You're lucky boy," the older conductor told him," we would've left you." The teenage male just looked at the man and lifted an eyebrow, walking past him and into the hallway of the train compartments. He could see the orange ribbons of his sister and decided that he would not go over and sit with her. It was time for her to do things herself, despite his brotherly urge to go over and make sure that she was okay. He sighed, peeking his head into the compartments, only slightly. All of which seemed to have way too many people sitting in them. //YEAH CAUSE TWO TO THREE PEOPLE IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR YESUNG-BEAR. 'Ugh. I hate train compartments.' he thought to himself, as he wandered down the hallways.

Yesung found it strange that he found a single male just standing there in the hallways. He lifted an eye brow at him and curiously walked over to him. "You know you're in the way, right?" he stated, bluntly, looking down slightly at the male.

miss tragicomedy

ooc: Not really that friendly. XD Dammit messed up the quote. sorry.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Train | C O M P A N Y | O O C |

Kris blinks, having heard someone talking. Much like a dog having smelled a tasty morsel she turns her head with excitement, though it was disguised with a blank look on her face. Her eyes however revealed how she really felt. She notices two boys not far from where she was. One was on the floor with a bunch of paper towels trying to clean out his backpack by the looks of it.

Much too curious for her own good she walks up behind the one standing up. "Something smells, and I don't mean in a good way." She says, leaning over his shoulder to get a better look at the boy on the floor. Kris didn't really understand the whole person space thing people had. It was space. Which she would invade when she felt like it. Which she did all the time, such as right now.

DEEBOT

miss tragicomedy

Dapper Codger

D E L W Y N x O T O [ x D E L x ] L I N G
User Image
tab oh crɐzy's what they think about me
tab ━━━━━AIN❜T GONNA STOP CAUSE THEY TELL ME SO ⇩⇩
tab I walk to the sound of my own drum
tab it goes! they go! we go!

This was becoming tedious. Sighing, he dropped the bag, giving up for now. At least his luggage was safe. Or was it? Could she have gotten to it as well? He didn’t have time to worry about it, a boy walking up and informing him that he was in the way, a girl quick to follow. Del stared at the two for a few seconds, gaze eventually settling on the male. “Could’ve gone another way.” he said with a shrug. His words contained no malice, stating the sentence as if it was a fact. To him it was, though it would be a bit challenging to prove since the train only had so many hallways.

He looked to the girl. “It’s orange juice, I think.” he said, dropping the paper towels he was holding before standing. He wasn’t completely sure it was just orange juice. It was more likely to be some sort of nasty concoction Addy put together. It was one of her many talents. “It’s my sister’s idea of a joke.” Now it was clear that he was annoyed. It really on cemented the fact that he needed revenge, for closure.

“I’m Del by the way.” he added after a few seconds of silence. The introduction was an afterthought. To be fair, everything was an afterthought when he was plotting revenge.

tab tab in summary ;; he puts way to much value in revenge
                                tab tab tab with two strangers
                                tab tab tab in the hallway of the train
                                tab tab tab with the paper towels, school stuff, & clothes

[ooc| Let's see how much Del's passiveness will upset him~
                                Crappy post. I need sleep. ]
                                DEEBOT

Rumiana

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Yesung sighed. "If you could tell I just came from that way and I am trying to go straight," he started,"and it would be highly awkward and inconvenient to have to step over you." The male was just so nonchalant about it and Yesung found it completely irritating. Instead of getting up or at the very least moving his legs slight, he simply sat there. He jumped only slightly when he heard the voice of a female coming from directly behind him. Speaking of personal space. It didn't seem it existed to the shorter female. He turned his attention to her and then back down at the male on the ground. It was like he was a trapped sim and couldn't go anywhere, getting frustrated. All he wanted to do was find a damn place to sit and take a nap or something. "Could you back up?" he questioned, "Personal space is a thing." It may just be something ironic for him to say cause he was only a few steps from stepping on the male.

The tall dark haired male was completely oblivious to the spilled juice the male had in his backpack, until he mentioned it for the female who mentioned an unpleasant smell. 'Now that she mentioned it, it did smell slightly nasty, but not overbearing.' he thought to himself. His sister did this? "Pranks are a waste of time," he said aloud, leaning against the wall between the two people. He looked down at the male who introduced himself. "Park Yesung," he said.

miss tragicomedy

Rumiana

ooc: have you ever felt that panic of pressing the backspace button and your web server going to previous page? no? just me? // just relieved i didn't need to retype.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

User Image

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Train | C O M P A N Y | O O C Kris just called him 'My Pet' in Italian. He has a pet name already lol. Now off to bed with me. Night night. *falls over* |

Yesung turned to her. She raises an eyebrow at his comment. The look in her eye said it all. If he wanted her to move he was out of luck. "So I've been told many times, Mio beniamino. Still don't understand the fascination with it. It is simply space." She says with a careless shrug. The twinkle in her eye said otherwise, she was highly amused by his reaction.

"Such a waste of time. Pranks are for children." Kris says with a shake of her head before "Kristen Rosenburg. But please do call me Kris." She says, her face still a blank mask. "Not a very womanly name, I know. I hear it all the time. So much easier to say don't you agree, Mio beniamino?" She says, directing the question to Yesung. She'd decided he was interesting, which could either be a bad thing or a good thing.

DEEBOT

miss tragicomedy

_____________ Autumn Lily Falls

___________________________________ "Music is my escape..."

"I've heard of it," Autumn admitted in a small voice. "Though I have yet to play it, instead I listened to some other fancy symphonic band play it. I quite enjoyed it. I presume Yorkshire must be quite peaceful and grand, that is if the ballad reflects the actual place." She gave a shy smile and looked over to Sarah, realizing she was reading again. Deciding it must be a good book, Autumn left her in pace to read it without too many more interruptions.

____________________________________________________________ "It silences the world and my worries..."

Location| Train
Company| Sarah
Wearing| Outfit
OOC| Yorkshire Ballad, right? I love that piece! We, being
my old highschool band, played it as our hymn for states last
year. One of my faves, so beautiful. Good memories for sure.

Rumiana

SweatshirtNinja27

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas