Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will You Join?

Yes 0.875 87.5% [ 28 ]
No 0.125 12.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 32 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Dedicated Knight

User Image
                                WHERE train WITH Priscilla & Kris MOOD content MIND it's gonna be forever till I get there...
                                ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ASPARAAspara smiled and nodded. "Rye is definitely okay by me!" She definitely preferred it over sourdough too, as she wasn't a fan of that kind. "Thanks a bunch," The girl began with nibbles before bringing out the big bites that devoured the sandwich fairly quickly. She immediately helped herself to some more. She really did love food.

When they got off, she noticed a tall, lanky boy get off just before them. The familiarity of the back of his head made her look twice. Michelangelo? He was her neighbor, at least he used to be. His parents still were though, along with his siblings. That dirty liar- She made an ugly face at him before her and the red head proceeded to the auditorium. It was nice knowing someone, another third year at that. The headmaster looked awfully young to her, but she listened intently. His character seemed much too enthusiastic for her though. "A... formal?" Aspara blinked and looked at her companion, seeming just as ecstatic as the headmaster. She didn't think it'd be mandatory to attend, but how could she say no when the girl beside her was so stoked and excited? "O-okay...!" She slightly smiled. Without thinking, she looked at her nails. How long had it been since she'd done anything girly with them. No, how long had it been since she wore a fancy dress? "I guess it's okay... since I'll have your help. You're a life saver," The smile grew wider on Aspara's face. She was definitely unprepared for such a thing.

It was strange, at first. Aspara usually could not get along with girls who were overly excited about getting all dolled up, but everything seemed fine with Priscilla so far. The food could wait, it wasn't as though Aspara would never get to experience eating here again. "Think we could slip away?" Even though she asked that, she was already walking away from the crowd of hungry students.

[ooc: : D ]

speech: #cc4c87
                                                                  Peaches Sophia Reid

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Everyone says you have a heart of ice
(I wonder what kind of person I would be)
but they're only half-right
(If I didn't worry so much)
you have a heart of ice
(About what kind of person you wanted)
-cream

"No, no. I was the one not paying attention, it's my fault." He said, waving her apology away. He should have known better than to drift off like that. "I knocked you down to begin with, it'd be rude not to help you back up." Miguel said with a light chuckle. She was a polite one, wasn't she? He followed her gaze to his friends who, upon realizing they weren't going to get his full attention, seemed to have settled on making faces at the back of his head and scurrying into the dining hall as soon as he made eye contact with them.

"Yes, my friends. Please excuse them, they're. . . Overstimulated." He said flatly, turning his gaze away from them for a moment to regard her. "Glad to meet you, Sarah, I'm Miguel." He'd extend a hand to her but it seemed repetitive considering they had already made physical contact not even a minute before, so he just returned her smile and nodded, making small talk. "Do you have any relatives or friends already attending the school?" He asked, taking small note of her not seeming as out of sorts as one might expect of someone brand new to a school like Kingston. Of course, he could just be reading her wrong, new schools didn't make everyone nervous after all.

✩Report✩
Clothes?: Clothed!
Companions: Sarah
OOC:

Rumiana

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Auditorium - Dining Hall Company - OOC - Its okay, there will be a lot of posts for Sarah where she won't actually speak.

Sarah thinks on how to answer his question. There was no getting around this one. She couldn't lie if her life depended on it either. "My Uncle is the headmaster..." she says looking away. She lets out a sigh, knowing he'd most likely have a similar reaction to the others.

Was it really that important that she was Emmett's niece? She was just another student..she just happened to be related to the headmaster was all. Oh fiddle sticks, why couldn't she just have bent the truth a little? Because that would have been like lying and she was incapable of doing so. She clasps her hands tighter as these thoughts fly through her mind. She shakes her head slightly, shaking the thoughts from her head. "Anyways, we should head inside.." She says finally looking at him again.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing
Bonding Class on Tues, Wens, & Thursday. Mon. Fri. Study Hall

sukiyuna

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
User Image

Outfit Location - Auditorium - Dining Hall Company - OOC - Its okay, there will be a lot of posts for Sarah where she won't actually speak.

Sarah thinks on how to answer his question. There was no getting around this one. She couldn't lie if her life depended on it either. "My Uncle is the headmaster..." she says looking away. She lets out a sigh, knowing he'd most likely have a similar reaction to the others.

Was it really that important that she was Emmett's niece? She was just another student..she just happened to be related to the headmaster was all. Oh fiddle sticks, why couldn't she just have bent the truth a little? Because that would have been like lying and she was incapable of doing so. She clasps her hands tighter as these thoughts fly through her mind. She shakes her head slightly, shaking the thoughts from her head. "Anyways, we should head inside.." She says finally looking at him again.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing

sukiyuna

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜Train Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah OOC

⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ

User Image

Mags moved into the caf and looked around. No one was starring, points for her. She scanned and saw the girl from the train sitting with a group of friends, she had seemed friendly enough and Mags clung to her like a life raft. Moving over she tucked a strand behind her ear, her nervous tic. E-excuse m-me she stuttered hating her nerves. “I-I'm Margherita, we m-met on the train r-remeber?”

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ ღ ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ ღ⚜ღ

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Sarah turns her head having heard a familiar voice. Ah it was the girl from the train. "Nice to see you again. I was just about to go inside." She says, looking back at Miguel, a smile on her face. "I'd better go. Maybe I'll see you again, Miguel." She says before turning back to Margherita. "Come on, lets get some food and find a seat. I really don't know anyone here besides my Uncle." She says as she takes hold of the other girl's hand in a friendly manner, leading her towards one of the food lines.

Sarah feels her Uncle's eyes on her as she leads Margherita to one of the lines. She knew he was wondering why she'd taken so long to enter the dining hall. She'd have to explain to him later, because she knew he'd find a way of getting the information from her before tomorrow. Curiosity ran in the family and it was a dangerous thing sometimes. Mostly it was just annoying when it came to her uncle however. She knew he was just looking out for her, but still it was annoying.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing

sukiyuna

MagsyAlyssa

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
User Image

Sarah turns her head having heard a familiar voice. Ah it was the girl from the train. "Nice to see you again. I was just about to go inside." She says, looking back at Miguel, a smile on her face. "I'd better go. Maybe I'll see you again, Miguel." She says before turning back to Margherita. "Come on, lets get some food and find a seat. I really don't know anyone here besides my Uncle." She says as she takes hold of the other girl's hand in a friendly manner, leading her towards one of the food lines.

Sarah feels her Uncle's eyes on her as she leads Margherita to one of the lines. She knew he was wondering why she'd taken so long to enter the dining hall. She'd have to explain to him later, because she knew he'd find a way of getting the information from her before tomorrow. Curiosity ran in the family and it was a dangerous thing sometimes. Mostly it was just annoying when it came to her uncle however. She knew he was just looking out for her, but still it was annoying.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing

sukiyuna

MagsyAlyssa

User Image

Amber followed her into the cafateria. “It's nice to find one friendly face here.” she admitted. “I was teased in my old school, so it is nice to have a fresh start.” she added with a weak smile. She looked around the room, “London, I hope someday I will get to explore the world,” she chuckled. “I've always wanted to see London,” she admitted then realized she was babbling. “Sorry,” she blushed and fell silent.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit Location - Dining Hall Company - Margherita OOC -

Sarah smiles at her, "I'm sure you'll be fine here. Besides if you have a problem we can always ask my uncle about it." She says with a sweet smile. "I've never actually been outside of London until today. I really didn't get to see much of it while I was there either so I can't really tell you what its like." She says sadly. She'd like to tell the girl, but she'd spent most of her years in her family home. Until she was in middle school she'd been taught by private tutors. Only when she was about to start middle school classes did her uncle convince her parents to send her to a private school. She was grateful to him for that. She didn't make any friends, but at least she got to speak to other girls her age.

She grabs a plate of pasta with shrimp and Alfredo sauce along with a glass of tea. She then finds a spot for her and Margherita to sit where they could continue talking together while they ate. She really did seem like a shy girl, so unlike Sarah. Sarah wasn't shy, overly polite sometimes but not shy at all. She could talk to almost anyone without feeling out of her comfort zone, though there were some people who could make her feel differently, she was sure. She hadn't met any such people yet. However because of her politeness she hadn't ever had a friend before. Most people found her impersonal even though she was really nice.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Rumiana
User Image

Sarah smiles at her, "I'm sure you'll be fine here. Besides if you have a problem we can always ask my uncle about it." She says with a sweet smile. "I've never actually been outside of London until today. I really didn't get to see much of it while I was there either so I can't really tell you what its like." She says sadly. She'd like to tell the girl, but she'd spent most of her years in her family home. Until she was in middle school she'd been taught by private tutors. Only when she was about to start middle school classes did her uncle convince her parents to send her to a private school. She was grateful to him for that. She didn't make any friends, but at least she got to speak to other girls her age.

She grabs a plate of pasta with shrimp and Alfredo sauce along with a glass of tea. She then finds a spot for her and Margherita to sit where they could continue talking together while they ate. She really did seem like a shy girl, so unlike Sarah. Sarah wasn't shy, overly polite sometimes but not shy at all. She could talk to almost anyone without feeling out of her comfort zone, though there were some people who could make her feel differently, she was sure. She hadn't met any such people yet. However because of her politeness she hadn't ever had a friend before. Most people found her impersonal even though she was really nice.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜
Margherita Alyssa Reede
⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜

User ImageLocation ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜Dining hall Company ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ღ⚜ Sarah OOC

User Image

Amber took the information is as she scanned the line, beef stew sounded perfect and she grabbed that and hunk of bread. “Your uncle's the head master?” she said, stunned disbelief filling her, she bit her lip as paranoia came over her. “Did he, did he tell you I was coming?” She asked. “Are you being nice to him because he knows what a pathetic loser I am?” she laughed mirthlessly. I knew this was too good to be true.” She looked around and found an empty table moving to it, so no friends, she'd been through that before. She wondered secretly how she could have been so naive.

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Sarah blinks a few times at the girl's reaction. Was it something she said? "Not all. I'm like this with everyone. Uncle says I'm too polite sometimes..." She says, looking down at her food. She really needed to work on that. But it was ingrained into her, part of who she was. Her parents had raised her to be so. Or rather had her Nanny raise her to be so. Polite. Kind. Graceful. Well Mannered. The perfect lady in their eyes. Well except for that irish temper of her's. But there really wasn't anything she could do about that or the other flaws in her personality. It was most likely to late for that. "I really do need to work on that. I'm use to only talking to adults really so I always had to be polite. Guess I've forgotten not everyone takes it the same way." She says, fiddling with a lock of her orange hair before Margherita leaves. She lets out a defeated sigh. She really had to work on that terrible personality trait. It was quite the problem.

Class Schedule

Literature
Math
World History
Home Economics
Earth Science
Lunch
Gym
Creative Writing

MagsyAlyssa

Dapper Reveler

1,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
((OOC: Coming up on midnight, I'll reply to you tomorrow Rumiana))

Timid Hellraiser

12,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Everyone says you have a heart of ice
(I wonder what kind of person I would be)
but they're only half-right
(If I didn't worry so much)
you have a heart of ice
(About what kind of person you wanted)
-cream

Miguel blinked in mild surprise. Despite knowing the previous Headmaster was related to the current one, he sometimes found it hard to process the idea that Headmaster Emmett hadn't sort of willed himself into existence and actually had family members like everyone else. He never would have guessed they were related though.

But before he could say any of this, Sarah had already said her goodbyes. He waved her and her friend off before going off in one of the lines to get himself the usual cheeseburger dinner and piece of cake before settling down at a table with his friends where he immediately got pulled into the 'food exchange'. It had confused him at first when he had gotten there-having only ever seen the twins treat food like game cards but it didn't take long to get the hang of it. He had traded his burger pickles for someone's grape tomatoes and then a fistful of fries for a small cup of someone's curried sweet potato soup before bowing out- letting the other boys keep squabbling and dealing as he munched on his cheeseburger and casually scanned the room- there seemed to be more new faces than vaguely familiar ones. There seemed to be a lot of loners this year- his eyes caught on a boy who seemed to be forgoing dinner entirely and a few other people who had yet to sit.

✩Report✩
Clothes?: Clothed!
Companions:
OOC:

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

User Image

Yesung watched as her sister got up. "Hold on, let me help you," he said, "there's a lot of people here and you might hit someone with your blind stick." Sunny nodded, disapprovingly. 'I wish you would let me do things on my own.' she thought to herself, clinging onto his arm once more when he was up. It wasn't long until they were in the dining room and the smell of various types of food filled the air. Yesung took a plate for his sister. "I'll get you somethings you might like okay?" he told her. Sunny nodded. She felt so helpless and couldn't tell her Oppa how she felt, scared that he might take it too offensively. I mean he was showing a different side of him. One that wasn't so cold and guarded. "What about you?" she asked. Yesung patted her head and gave a chuckle. "I'll get something to eat later when you are fed," he told her.

After getting Sunny her food and sitting her down at an empty table with her plate in front of her, Yesung told her that her utensils where to the side and what he got her. "Thank you," she told him, grabbing the spoon and feeling for the rounded end before she drove it into the fruits. With a smile on his face, Yesung headed back for his food.

ooc: crp, post i'm sorry and like i didn't know what do to with them, 'cause i don't want them together. //thats a pain and i can't handle them together. xD

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Dining Hall| C O M P A N Y | O O C Its fine, I can't combine posts for my characters either xD |

Kris pops a shrimp into her mouth, for the most part ignoring the young man sitting next to her. The way he acted you would think he'd never seen a woman before. Kris lets her eyes roam around the dining hall, taking in the faces around her. She was seeing if she could find the other two she'd bumped into. A smirk finds its way onto her lips when she spots Yesung. He was helping a younger girl. Similar features. His sister most likely. She toys with her spoon for a bit before taking a bite of her rice. Finally growing annoyed with stupid boy sitting next to her she turns her cold eyes towards her companion. "Get lost. I'm not interested and you are not my type. Buzz off." She says coldly. That did the trick, he was off to another table as quickly as possible. Much better.

She turns her attention back to the two while she eats. Oh sure she could watch anyone else, but this was far more entertaining. Finding out about people was what Kris did. It was her entertainment. Since she had little else to occupy that twisted little mind of her's, watching people had always kept her entertained. Not that most of them ever realized they were being watched. Not that she cared if they did. When she did get caught she would keep watching anyways. Yes people considered it rude. She didn't care. Such rules of decorum, they didn't exist to her. Just like her rules on personal space. She just didn't have them. While watching the two she comes to discover something rather interesting about the sister. She was blind. The expression on Kris' face does not change when she discovers this. It was rather interesting though.

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

Class Schedule

Political History
Chemistry
Elective – Free Period
Geometry
Computer Science
Lunch
Lit 101
Gym

▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

DEEBOT

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny had missed her mouth a few times before finding her mouth, giggling to herself each time. Her head seemed to pop up and face left and right, feeling someone watching her. "Is someone there?" she questioned. She probably sounded crazy, but she couldn't help it. "You know it's rude to stare," she said. She must have looked like a little meer cat.

ooc: j o u r n a l | UGH, this is bad. sorry. > <

Rumiana

#bd4646 #e99444 #576c93

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out