Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

` Alka `

{ If you'll be my star, I'll be your sky }

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║█

User Image

Alka nodded a little, glancing down at his book a few times as Iori talked with him, "I do belive the test is tomarrow, last I checked, teacher somtimes extends times when a large percentagte didn't study but....that rarley happens...it's not like I have anything fun to do when I get home, so It'll just be study, study, study", he laughed nervously then faintly frowned somewhere in between his sentence. He had friends but they wheren't real friends, he just did their Math and Science homework and made them lunch, but they didn't really care about him. So his time that would be spent with friends was spent on homework, History seemed to be the only one that was a little diffacult. Secretly one of his friends was glancing over at Alka from far across the room, looking at him with a bored expression till he smirked in a dark devious way. It made Alka shrink in his seat a little and fully look at Iori so that he was distracted.

((Actually he would and yell at me in front of everyone at the camp so its kinda like awww just shut up dad -.- o-e I'm home WHOO!!! But I'm destroyed the sun murdered me e-e))
Shiroi looked around the room. "We might need to leave soon, my dad likes to go to my house and make my day a living hell." He got up and walked over to the side.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Am I right or am I wrong....

User Image

Iori Aonuma

"Studying is good because you get to learn things you've never learned before. Some may say that it's boring and you'll never use it in every day life but you never know even the smallest of information that you don't think will matter will some day while you're working. I enjoy my job greatly because it allows me to study things that have long been forgotten by time. In a few months I'll be leaving for an expedition on some Ancient ruins. Only a few students are coming along." Iori smiled while he talked about it he really did love Ancient things whether it was people, the places they once lived or even artifacts. He looked at Alka and wondered what he has passion for. "What about you? what do you have a passion for?"

"And it is here that I belong..

=====================================================================

(Well that blows, but he should think more about you since you can't be out in the sun for so long without getting burnt. But at the same time he probably enjoys the time he gets to spend with you alone. Kinda sappy if you ask me, but what would I know about fathers.))

Shiki tilted his head slightly why would his dad came here in the first place was his question but he never voiced it. "Demon's have parents? I always thought that they just spawned or something and grew up on there own. I guess even Demon's have parents as well." Shiki half mumbled. Just comes to show that not everything you hear it true and what you believe isn't always real. Shiki stood up and followed Shiroi, "What's your father like?"
Shiroi started to explain why his father never just droped him on the roads. "My dads just freaked out I won't be demon enough and make people scream as I take their souls...-" right as he was going to continue a low cracky voice came from the top of the stairs. "Well hello...what's the rush boys." Shiroi froze then looked up and was shocked. In the conner a tall figure walked more into were the boys were he was just a dark figure he leaned over the railing staring at them both with a creepy vibe. Shiroi tensed abit and slowly backed up to the door to open it when his dad growled at him and leaped at him Shiroi quickly grabbed Shiki and fall backwards into a portal his heart was pounding. His dad ended up scratching Shirois back pretty deep that a claw got jammed in his back. Shiroi didn't see it or feel it till they got to the other side which was Shikis room. Once they were there siroi let go of shiki and gently touched his back and noticed that he was bleeding black. "Sh it..." He growled to himself and tried to get the claw out of his back.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki wasn't all that scared hearing someone else, but it seemed to make Shiroi scared. Something he hadn't seen since they were in the Shinigami realm. Being pushed back but not really falling till they were in Shiki's room was a little startling. "Ouch...Wait I'll get it for you." Moving slightly Shiki gripped the claw and pulled it out, he was sure that it must have hurt then he gathered up a top sheet and pressed it against the wound. "Hold that there I'll get the first aid kit or do you heal quickly?"

Dapper Lunatic

` Alka `

User Image

Alka jumped a bit, "mnie? I uhh....well...hrm...", he thought about it for a minute, gazing off with half lidded dreamy-like eyes, he seemed to be thinking real hard but managed to still look elegant in doing so. "I want to travel...I love exploring places, been to many iiny countries...jak...Francja an Geeramny....oh excuse me accent it's been getting worse lately, not sure whyee", he blushed and shook his head, "anyways...*cough*...I like exploring and painting...I paint the places I visit...its moi...inspiration", his eyes twinkled as he remembered the sweet beauty of Germany when he and his parents vacationed there long ago.

((Kay I'm done with going outside for the summer I had my fair share ^^ my nose is completely peeled and red it itches so bad but I can't touch cause the tip is bleeding :/ -.-))Shiroi cursed and screamed at the pain from the claw. Since it was another demons it burned even without it burried in his skin anymore. "I usually heal quickly but I don't think this one will." He held the sheet to his back. He bit his lip and moved his legs to were he was sitting on them.

Dapper Lunatic

((stay in doors then with the air conditioner '3' and use Lotion to make your skin not peel))
((Dude you know how my freaken parents are, they want me outside all the time -3- ima be blob man and hide under my covers biggrin Hey Clyde when do you think I can go over? (But I swear any drama occurs >.> wink ))

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
"Am I right or am I wrong....

User Image

Iori Aonuma

Iori listend to Alka and watched him closely. "You must really love to paint, it's good to know that there are others with such a passion for something." He stated. He looked away for a moment to look through some things, he probably should just put everything away for when the bell rang for the next class or something. "Is there anything else I could help you with or if your in trouble you can always come to me."

"And it is here that I belong..

Shiki could only imagine how it hurt, but at least it was out now. Getting the first aid kit he started taking things out to disinfect the wound and everything. "Sorry that it hurts but it's been treated I hope it'll heal a little faster for you."
Shiroi grit his teeth then put his head to the floor sitting on his knees. It was very painfull but was starting to heal abit, Abit after before it fully closed it rapidly stitched its self closed. He then unrollled from his ball and layed there on the floor. His eyes were closed shut but he wasnt sleeping. He was more of listening.

Dapper Lunatic

((I dunno : / I'm working for 300 dollars right now for my grandma, shes making me paint her whole backyard fence dark green along with the front gate, it'll be in the sun so ima be sick from it and might sunburn if I cant find any sunblock, this will go on for about seven or 8 days, but I don't go back to school till the 24th. If you come over before I finish then it'll have to be staying over for a few hours during the early morning or afternoon, I think I'll be painting every 5 PM or 6 Pm every day...not sure, Grandmas times may change different days, Tomarrow I'm hanging with Danny because I never see him, the day after that though I can see if we can hang?))

` Alka `

User Image

Alka smiled, "alright", he really did have problems, he was beginning to dislike his friends walking all over him but he was too passive and kind, he didn't want them to get in trouble so he stayed silent. The student from earlier one of his 'friends' looked over at him with a dark, devious little smirk. Alka gulped but kept a smile and looked more to Iori than his friend.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Iori had taken notice of a few students looking there way rather than minding there own business and doing there own work. "If you guys have questions stop sitting there gwaking and come over and ask, other wise get back to studying or you'll see me in my office." Iori had no idea why they were even looking towards there way in the first place, he was just a bit annoyed that they weren't doing any studying at all.

Shiki was a bit worried about Shiroi, but it seemed that he was going to heal up quickly may be in the next few hours or so then he could just remove the bandages and put some cream over the healed wound. Shiki wasn't sure but he softly rubbed Shiroi's back making sure to avoid the place he was hurt. "Are you trying to sleep?"

Dapper Lunatic

` Alka `

User Image

Alka's supposed friends looked away hurriedly and began working on assignments with nervous expressions on. Alka sighed in relief with his mouth closed and partially open eyes. He leaned back in his chair a little and looked down at his desk, he had looked over the notes a bit then slowly looked up at Iori nervously, "...I'm sure t-they're just curious...then again....they should be doing their work".

((Man such a rough week -.-))
Shiroi shook his head, he didn't mind Shiki touching his back at all. He then took in a deep breathe. His back seemed to heal with a weird sound yet sounded rather disguisting but didn't phase Shiroi since he's had to hear the sound countless of times. Most of the scars on his back and chest would show how many times he's gotten hurt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff