Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iku Orgasmic
((Hello I dont know if Im doing this correctly but the person who created the thread has thier pm's set to private. If needed I will delete this post))

User: Iku Orgasmic
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Jayden Lichden
Race: French
Personality: A very shy individual who avoids confrontation
Species: Human
Bio: Jayden comes from a well off family whos only rule was "Children should be seen not heard." because of this he learned at a young age that no one really cares what he thinks or has to say thus he stopped speaking all together for a number of years.
Habits: Smoker, almost always eating pocky
Status 2: Student
Job: None

Omg Im sorry ^.^ I forgot about that, I get spammed all the time so ^.^ I'll just post his stats and you can start c:

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
He blushed, Shiki didn't expect Shiori to do such a thing. It was new to him to even have feelings for another person, or well in this case, a demon even. "I... oh um..." He was thoroughly shocked and wasn't sure how to answer him back. Shiki could tell that Shiori was nervous though, it must have taken a lot of courage. "I like you too, Shiori."

OOC::Welcome new person ^ ^
Shiroi smiled a little relieved by the answer. He then realized he was practically straddling Shiki's hips. He gently lifted off the bed and floated above it. He would have just jumped for joy around the dorm room but decided it was best not to. He then looked at the mini Tv, then nervously back at Shiki.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki didn't mind it so much really, but it did leave his cheeks with hints of pink to them, he even smiled a little. "Is there anything you would like to do? Like going for a walk around campus or just staying in here. There really isn't much to do and I'm sorry for that." Shiki would have liked to of done more or even gone to the places Shiori would have rather of gone but he just couldn't stand crowds.
Shiroi just floated around then turned and looked at Shiki. "I'll do whatever you want." He grinned.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki had to think about it for a moment, it was late after all. So there was only so much they could do without getting into trouble on campus. Or cause the campus police to go after them. Shiki stood up and turned the tv off and pulled on his shoes. "Let's go for a night walk. I always like going for them, since it helps to clear my mind of the week I've had. Normally it's stressful but it's been fun since you've been around."
Shiroi smiled and floated around the room almost fluid like as his went behind Shiki and went to the door with a big grin on his face. He heard footsteps behind him and couldn't help but grin. "Hold that though love" He then fell straight through the floor. But outside the door was a student walking passed. Shiroi was disguised as a student looking at the wall at the end of the hall. The boy who walked passed looked confused. Shiroi turned and had no face until his face turned horrifying, and he turned into his demon like self and charged after the kid. The boy dropped all this belongings and ran screaming to his room. Shiroi just giggled and made sure he was invisible to humans but not Demons. He then was his normal self and was walking on the wall and was hanging upside down above Shiki's door frame. As the door swung open he had a almost too cute, innocent smile on his face as his eyes looked at Shiki. (Ima draw this on paint now :3 xD It seems to cute in my mind >u< wink

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Having heard the screams from a fellow student of the universities, he could only shake his head and smile a little. "You do know that you're going to scare everyone off if this keeps up right? As much as I do not care for others I do rather enjoy my school life, so for my sake please tone it down a bit at least till we're outside the dorms." Shiki stated. However he couldn't really get mad at Shiroi, since it really was in his nature to do such things. OOC:: Forgive my lateness in my reply, I've been busy, not to mention forgetful as well. However I'd really hate to see this place die out, when there aren't very many other place's for me to RP at.
(Oh no no, you are quite alright. I've been busy moving around anyway. >u< And working on school and my drivers License ; u ; So I can do adult like things. I haven't really been on here much, almost completely forgot about this forum till I got the notification and was like *le gasp* >n< wink
Shiroi chuckled and grinned. "Of course, anything for you love." He winked and got off of the frame, landing gracefully on the floor forming back into his human form.

Kashi Akiyoshi's Husband

Hallowed Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Shiki should only smile, it was after all in Shiroi' nature to do such things. He just didn't want to have to deal with trouble later should any of the school staff find out whats going on. "Thank you, I hate trouble-some things and having a bunch of rumors that this place his haunted or such will only cause harm than any good. But at the same time I do find it very hilarious." OOC::that's cool, just hope that some new people will become interested and come to rp here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff