Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny frowned at Jamie before nodding at Ryan and running back into the library. He found the principal and Kylie up the stairs in a large room. "What's going on, principal?" Danny asked as he paced the room.

Jamie shook her head as her state of being frozen wore off. She glared at Ryan before lifting her arm and letting go a dark blob of shadows straight for him.

Timid Seeker

Ryan winced and quickly dodged the shadows. Running to the library, door he swung it open and closed it and ran up the stairs to his room where everyone was waiting. The principal nodded at his return and quickly finished off the barrier. "That will keep her at bay for a while." He turned to Danny. "A war has started. And we are right in the middle of it."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked at the principal confused. "I'm so confused." He said as he sat down in a chair and brought his hands to his head. "How did we get trapped in this war and why is it even happening? Who is it with?" Danny asked asking more questions than he is aware of.

Jamie walked up to the door and placed her hand on the handle before it shocked her. "Ouch!" She exclaimed as she brought her hand back."It's a barrier."A voice said in her head and Jamie looked around. "How are you in my head? What's happening to me?" She asked confused. "I gave you power for the time being." Lucifer said into her head. Jamie looked at her hands before walking away from the library. "I'll do it." She said as Lucifer started walking next to her, a giant smirk on his face. "Good." He said as he dragged her down to Hell.

Timid Seeker

The principal sat down on the armchair and crossed his legs. Ryan watched him carefully and also took a seat opposite of him and offered Danny a seat to. Kylie was laying on the couch completely unconscious and Ryan noticed she had a bloody bandaged on her forehead. "Let me start from the very beginning. My name is Ezra. I have been alive for a very long, long time. In fact, I was there when Lucifer first summoned Lilith, and I was the one who informed the Archangels of his actions." The principal eyed the two boys. "I became the Angel Insider for the next century, and I still am today. When Lilith first appear, the Angels tried their best to contain her. However, she eventually escaped, and Gabriel banished her to the innermost ring of Hell and took away her most powerful abilities and transferred it to what is now known as the Goblet of Chaos. Without it, Lilith is a million times less powerful than she originally was. And the person they entrusted to take care of the Goblet was me."
"Why you? Why don't they keep it in heaven?" Ryan asked.
"How can something so evil be kept in heaven. Not even a fallen angel can step into heaven. Everything in it is too pure and the Goblet would defile it completely. And the reason they chose me was because I knew for a long time the future of the Goblet. I also knew for a long time that all of you would convene here and everything that has happened so far. I also know of the one you call Lyze."
"The owl?"
The principal shook his head. "A long time ago, Lyze was also a dark angel like Danny. About 300 years ago however, Lyze was not content with his position in eternity and decided to go for the throne of Hell. He was so power hungry that he would stop at nothing. He even managed to conjure Lilith and used the same binding spell on her that Lucifer did. But his power and Lilith's alone wouldn't be enough to defeat Lucifer. That's when Lyze learned of the Goblet. A couple of years ago he was told by an unknown source that the Goblet was hidden in a German Castle- the one you visited with Kylie. He slaughtered everyone inhabitating the castle before realizing that the Goblet was not there. The souls of the innocent overwhelmed Lyze surprisingly and as a result he was expelled from his original body into that of an owl's. The souls also made sure that e could never leave the proximity of the castle unless someone of great power took him away. Originally that meant an ark angel, but then Kylie came along. Fooling Kylie into making her think he was her deceased brother, Lyze was able to make it back to the world but not to his body. He needed someone to possess and he figured the best one would be Kylie; that's what that scar on her hand is for. Fortunately for her, I placed a spell on her mind that prohibits possession and Lyze instantly found out. So he stood on the sidelines and looked for weaknesses and he found one with Aiden." The principal's eyes looked at Danny. "Aiden was in love with Jamie but knew he was no match for you. That's when Lilith came and persuaded him to give up his body in return for your destruction. Of course, even with the possession of Aiden, Lyze was oblivious to the fact that the Ark Angels along with Jamie were informed on the possession and therefore he devised a plan to turn Jamie against Kylie, by convincing Kylie to kill Aiden as the owl. Now as you have witnessed Jamie has turned. Lucifer saw the spark and he set it aflame. Now we are the pawns of their game. It is Lyze pitted against Lucifer-two formidable opponents who would rather use others than physically attack each other."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked at the principal and nodded slowly. "But why us? Of all the people in the world. Why use us?" He asked, an eyebrow raised. "I've never even heard of Lyze when I go to Hell." He added shaking his head. He stood up and flailed his arms. "This is so stupid!" He exclaimed, pacing around and looking over at Kylie. "My blood pressure is rising." He mumbled to himself as he sat down again and crossed his arms.

Timid Seeker

Ezra sat back and sighed, "Everyone here as been created for a specific purpose. And yours is this. Unfortunately this is the very extent I can help you. As the sole person who knows the future I was asked not to intervene or disrupt the natural sequence of events. But i will offer you as much information needed and I will extend my safeguard to you." He stood up and walked around the room. Kylie stirred a little and her eyes blinked open. Ryan stood up as if to help her but sat back down as she gave him a viscous glare.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked up as Kylie was coming to and sighed. "You alright?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. "So, we're in a predicament then. You can't help us, we got Lucifer himself here, Lyze and Lilith are insane, Jamie...." Danny trailed off as he looked at the wall like he could see through it.

Timid Seeker

Kylie nodded her head and reached up to her face and felt the bandaged covering it, and had an overwhelming need to rip it off. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," The principal said, grabbing her wrist. Kylie snatched her hand back and placed her hands on her lap, "What happened? All i remember was I was trying to open the door and that was it." The principal recapped to her everything that happened, including what he just told Danny and Ryan. Kylie's brows knitted together in confusion, "He-he wasn't my brother? It was all a lie?" Ezra nodded and Ryan looked down. Kylie put her head in her hands, "I was a fool to believe him. And because of that I killed Aiden. I...killed...Aiden." She said the last few words slowly and put her head between your knees.
"Lyze is very powerful with illusions," Ezra said, patting her back, "Anyone could have fallen to it. Even I." Kylie shook her head and stood up. "How do you open that door? Tell me now, Ezra."
"And why on earth would I do that?"
Kylie stared at Ezra with pure determination and annoyance. "I'm going to destroy it."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"And what makes you think that you can destroy it?" Danny asked, eyebrows raised.

Ville walked around the base of the school. "So... They are here." He said as he walked with one of his subordinates. "I'm gonna kill him." He added with a growl. As he walked through the lawn, a crevice cut through the ground and he stopped to see what was going on. Jamie flew up from Hell, wings pitch black and a smirk on her face. Her eyes black as the night sky. Her hair flew in the wind as she landed on the ground where the crevice once was. Ville watched in awe as she turned to look at him. "Who are you?" He asked taking a step closer. "I should be asking you that question." Jamie said as she circled him. "I'm Ville." He said taking a slight bow. "Huh, vampires." Jamie said before she walked into the school, her wings disappearing. "Hot d*mn." Ville said as she walked out of sight.

Timid Seeker

"I don't know but i'll find a way. I have to take revenge...for Aiden." Kylie said, trying to open the door but to no success. "I have a barrier put up, Kylie." Ezra stated, sitting back down in his chair. "It wont let anyone in or out, which i wouldn't advise anyway considering Jamie wants to kill you." Kylie sighed. "How long until its down?" The principal didn't answer. "How long until its down?!" She demanded, her eyes widening in anger. Ezra cleared his throat and said simply, "It depends. It will dissipate if Jamie is able to break in or it will dissipate if.....you break out." Her eyebrows knitted once again in confusion and she was about to ask another question when a chill went down her spine. "Something's changed." She said, turning to face the door, "But i don't if its good or bad....it might be both."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked at Kylie before standing up and going to look out the window. "I found your change." Danny said pointing at Ville who looked up and smirked at him. "He wants to kill me." Danny added looking at the principal.

Jamie stalked through the halls towards the library. She stood outside of the door and placed a hand on the handle. It sent a wave of energy towards her and she pulled her hand away. "D*mn it." She said before lifting a hand. A black shadow snaked around her arm, covering it completely. She grinned before tapping multiple places on the door and the dark shadows extended across the door. The shadows ate away at the door and it soon collapsed exposing the library.

Timid Seeker

Kylie walked over to the window and cursed, "Well this just makes everything better. Im guessing he wants to kill you because-" she was cut off when the door to the library collasped and jamie stood there, a wicked smile on her face. Ezra stood up abruptly, "You actually did it....You're oneof them now.."

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny looked over at Jamie and frowned. "Jamie..." He said, sadness evident in his voice. Jamie looked up at them as she walked into the library, her arms extended as shadows traced the walls. They expanded turning the library completely dark.

"I'm back." Jamie's voice sang as she stalked through the library, progressively climbing up the stairs as her shadows lined the floor. "Miss me?" She asked, a smirk on her face.

Timid Seeker

"Not really." Ryan said, standing up and squinting through the darkness. Kylie warched as the shadows danced on the walls and consumed the whole library and she backed up against the wall. Sudeenly her hand throbbed again and she looked down at it. Lyze...she grimaced as his familiar shitty voice erupted through her head. "It seems like you're in a pedicament. Why dont you just kill her like you did Aiden. She retorted back, and why dont you just ********. I dont know how you can still talk to me but-
We're connected, he replied. I marked you and though you have free will you've also develiped some of my power. Fortunately for you, ill let you use it, if you want to kill her.
you're lying to me.
oh? He chuckled. Lift your hand and imagine you are holding a dagger. She did as he said and suddenly she was holding one. How did i...?
illusions. I am the mastee of illusions. He chuckled once again, and his voice trailed out of her head.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie glared at Ryan through the darkness as she lifted a hand causing the shadows to make a move. They wrapped themselves on to everyone's legs leaving them unable to move and Jamie simply laughed. "Yes, Kylie. Please, try to kill me. Listen to that dumb wannabe that has been tricking you this whole time. You're just his pawn after all." Jamie said as she walked around the room. "Jamie, stop it. This isn't like you."Danny said trying to struggle out of the shadows hold. Jamie walked over to Danny and caressed his cheek. "Poor Danny. Stuck in her schemes." Jamie said before walking away from him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff