Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie looked over to where the sound came from and she frowned as she ran over to him and grabbed him. "Aiden, I'm so sorry. I shouln't have let you go." Jamie said as she embraced his small form. "This is all my fault." She added on the verge of tears.

Danny looked over at Kylie and sighed. "It's a possibility." Danny said running his hand through his hair again. "You talking about that Goblet of Chaos? I think that's a bad idea. We don't even know where it is." He added with a sigh.

Timid Seeker

"It's in that room. It has to be." She crossed her legs on the bed and pushed, her blackened hair behind her hair. "But if we gave it to her she would leave. I mean, all it does is ressurect the dead and summon demons. Maybe she could even bring back-" A cold chill ran down her spine and a little, familiar voice popped in her head. It's me, Trevor. Something happened in the clearing. Hurry up and get over here. Kylie immediately stood up, "I'm gonna go back to the clearing for a little bit.i'll be back in a few minutes." She opened the door of the dorm and walked out, quietly shutting it behind her. She walked down the hall until she reached the corner, and started to run towards the courtyard.

Aiden didn't want Jamie to cry. This wasn't her fault it was his. He was the one who was stupid enough to make a deal with Lilith. He tried relaying these messages through his head, hoping she could see them in his head. Suddenly, his powerful sight caught something in the corner of his eye and he turned his neck fully around and saw Lilith, in her human form, hiding in the darkness of the forest. She smiled, her unnatural teeth twisting, and turned on her heels. She ran, the darkness erupting around her.
IT'S HER! LILITH! BEHIND ME! GO GET HER! He screamed in his mind, hoping Jamie understood.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny sighed as Kylie left. He looked out the window before seeing Kylie running towards the clearing. "I need something to drink." Danny said aloud as he got up and walked out of the dorm. He walked towards the cafeteria and grabbed a soda before walking to the library.

Jamie watched Aiden trying to read him. "I can't read your mind as a bird." Jamie frowned before looking towards where he turned his head. She spotted Lilith and became angry. "I'm gonna kill her!" Jamie exclaimed as Lilith met her eyes with a wicked grin. Jamie let Aiden down and ran off into the woods after Lilith.

Timid Seeker

Aiden watched as Jamie ran off, and felt completely helpless. This is all my fault. Nervously, he hopped around the edge of the clearing, twitching his head back and forth whenever he heard a sound. Suddenly, Aiden heard something thrashing in the brush and he quickly turned his head. Jamie?
Kylie came staking into the clearing, her face completely composed like she was actually serious about something for once. Why was she here?

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie ran after Lilith screaming her name. "Lilith, you b*tch come and face me!" Jamie yelled as they made it to a giant field. Lilith stopped and turned to face Jamie. "And what will you do my dear angel? You of all people know that you alone can't beat me." Lilith instigated as she circled Jamie. The sky started to turn black and Jamie watched her. "Why did you do it? What do you want?" Jamie asked, keeping her defenses up.

Timid Seeker

Kylie staggered into the clearing and brushed twigs out of her hair. She looked around and called out as loud as she could. "Trevor?! Where are you? Is something wrong?" She heard a little rustling under her and saw Lyze standing on the ground, waving his wings around frantically. Kylie ran up to him and fell to her knees. "What's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me, Brother?"
"That's because that isn't your brother." A voice said behind her, and Kylie's head whipped around. What she saw made her jump up in surprise. "T-Trevor?" She whispered, her voice shaking. Before her was indeed her brother. He was still taller than her, his platinum blonde hair falling in his eyes like it did before he died. His golden eyes blinked at her and his mouth turned into a small smile. Trevor shook his head sending wisps of his hair to fly in different directions. Kylie didn't even wait for an answer. She ran up to her brother and hugged him tightly, tears falling like rain from her eyes. "I missed you so much!" She cried, and he hugged her tighter. "How did you-I mean, you were the owl?" She stammered.
Trevor smiled and looked down at her,
"While I was in the owl form, a demon attacked me and tried to eat my soul. I tried to get away but right before he was gonna kill me, a woman with black hair saved me, and let me take the form of a human body. I'm human now! And that thing-" He pointed to the owl on the ground, is the demon who tried to kill me! The woman forced him into that body when she gave me mine." Lilith?!
"So, you're back? Forever?" She asked but he shook his head. "The woman said i could only have this body tempoarily until she could give me a permament one with some cup thingy."
"The Goblet of Chaos?"
"Yeah, that. She said that that demon was after the cup for evil reasons, and that she was gonna get the cup to help people." Kylie looked at him for a moment and almost couldnt believe it. Lilith? Helping people? I thought she was pure evil?...Well if she saved my brother, then maybe the books were wrong.
"There's only one thing. I will only stay in this body for a few minutes because the one it first belong too is that demon's. If he is killed, then I can have to body for a little while longer. But since I'm not of this world, i can't do much with this body so I was wondering-" He reached behind him and pulled out a long silver stick and handed to it. Upon further inspectation, Kylie realized it was a dagger. "If you could, kill him for me."
Kylie looked hesitantly between her bother and the dagger. "If i kill him....you'll stay?"
"Yes." Kylie looked down at the dagger for a moment solemnly and then walked over to the owl and grabbed it. It struggled against her grip but Kylie rose the dagger in the air and with one swift movement, stabbed the owl in the heart. Blood splattered on her hands and her face and the bird stopped moving. Kylie stared at it for a moment and the turned, "I did it brot-" And she realized no one was behind her.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Lilith gave Jamie a mischievous smile before stopping. "The Goblet of Chaos of course. I want to bring about demons to this world and control it with my master. But enough of that, my work here is done." Lilith said before disappearing in the darkness. Jamie watched her leave before running back towards the small clearing. She stopped dead in her tracks when she spotted Kylie holding a dead Aiden. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Jamie screamed and she pushed Kylie and grabbed Aiden's small, lifeless form, tears running down her face.

Timid Seeker

Kylie stared at Jamie. "I-I killed the demon.It tried to kill my brother." She stammered, confused as to why Jamie was crying. She couldn't tell what Jamie was saying but it wasn't good. You should get out of there. Trevor said into her mind. Slowly, Kylie backed away and ran out of the clearing towards the school. The moon was rising up in the night sky now and she stopped to look at it as she shuffled over the wall. Shaking her head, some tears in her eyes, she ran to the door of the school and whipped it open. I have to get to the Goblet. She thought running as fast as her legs could carry her.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Jamie fell on her knees and rested her head on his feathered chest, weeping. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She cried as a light appeared next to her. She looked up to see Aiden back to normal. "It wasn't your fault, Jamie. I was dumb enough to listen to Lilith." He said as he caressed her cheek. Jamie brought her hand up to his and held it. "I should have given you a chance." Jamie said as she used her telekinisis to dig a hole and placed the owl in it. She covered it back up and look back at Aiden. "I can't bring you back, Aiden... But I can at least grant you access to Heaven despite what you did." Jamie said grabbing a hold of his hand and setting hers on his. it started glowing and a white rose was where her hand once was. Samuel popped up next to them as another tear fell down Jamie's face and Aiden frowned. "The Lord is happy with this one. He has been granted to be a guardian angel. We must go, Aiden." Samuel said as Jamie made a slight smile. "Go. We'll see each other again." She said before Aiden and Samuel flew up into the clouds. Jamie watched them leave before wiping her face with her sleeve and walking back to the school.

Timid Seeker

Kylie reached the library hallway and ran to the end of it. The chained up door loomed over Kylie now like a giant. She walked up to it again and stared at it with a determined face. If I get that goblet, my brother will be alive again. I just have to...She reached out to it but stopped when a horrible pain went through her hand. She screamed and held it close to her chest, falling to her knees. The bleeding started again and so did the throbbing but more an intense then ever before. Her body shaked in pain as her hand felt like it was on fire. Gritting her teeth, she stood up again and held her hand. Kylie's knees wobbled under her, refusing to stand but she ignored it. I just need the goblet. With that she screamed again, a mix of pain and determination and threw herself against the door. The shock this time was worse than before and her body went flying back into the wall. Gasping, she got up again, her knees even more reluctantly to work and threw herself against it the door again. She tried again, and again, and again. The same thing happened and as she fell to the floor she felt blood trickle down her face. "I-I can't." She cried.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Danny ran when he heard a scream. He saw Kylie on the floor and ran to her. "Kylie? Kylie!" He said holding her in his arms. "What happened?" He asked as he looked at the chained door.

"I should kill her." Jamie said as she walked through the trees and back to the school. "But I'll be banished from Heaven if I do that." She added looking into the sky. She felt a presence next to her and she glanced to her right. "Hi there deary." Lucifer said. "Lucifer." She whispered as she fell back and tried to move away from him. "You want to kill Kylie. She killed the one boy you liked that wasn't Danny. Take your revenge. Let the anger rush through your veins. You can be with Danny forever. I know you still love him. Kylie is trying to take him away from you next." Lucifer said as he kneeled down next to her, tracing his finger around her jaw line. "I can give you the power to get your revenge. Not like you really need it but it might help." He added with a grin. Jamie looked at him. "Wh... What do I need to do?" She asked, her head hung low. "Give me your soul." He whispered in her ear. Jamie shivered before saying, "Give me time to think about it." She said before standing up. "You have an hour. In the mean time, I'll give you a bit of the power I would ultimately give you." He said as he waved his hand and Jamie had chills down her spine. She looked back and he was gone. She sighed before walking into the giant building.

Timid Seeker

Kylie pushed Danny away. "Jamie is here. I saw her a few moments ago." She stood up and composed herself, though her body felt like it was about to fall apart. "I was just checking something. You should go see if Jamie is okay. She seemed...pretty upset and I don't i could talk to her." She looked down, her hair covering her eyes.

2,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
"I.... I'm not leaving you." Danny said standing up next to her. He saw movement behind Kylie and moved to see what it was. Jamie stood there, tears running down her cheeks. "He was right." Jamie said looking at her shoes. "Jamie." Danny said as he made his way to her. "No. Stay there." Jamie said as Danny was stuck. He looked down and saw shadows holding his legs. "What did you do?" Danny asked worried. "Why can't I move? These.... shadows." He said trying to move."She's trying to take you away from me." Jamie said walking closer. Her eyes turning pitch black. "Jamie!" Danny yelled still not able to move. "I should kill her. I can kill her." Jamie said with a sadistic grin. Her wings appeared behind her, one white and one black.

Timid Seeker

Kylie chuckled under her breath. She held up her head against the wall, her hair mixing with her own blood. Her eyes were wide and she wore a grin. She lifted her hand up her hand, and as the blood poured there was a glow coming from her scar. When she talked it sounded like two voices, one her own and another one that was deeper. "Eh, it you want to kill off your last resort, Lucifer? How very foolish of you." Kylie stood and swayed, "But go ahead, kill her. It will make everything much easier. Once I have her blood and her soul I will be able to open these gates, and the goblet will be mine! Kill the girl! Take your revenge!" Kylie mouthed her eyes growing dimmer.
"STOP." A voice called out, and two figures emerged from the library. It was Ryan and the Principal. The principal ran up to Kylie, and Ryan stood between the Jamie and them. He made a flicking motion with his hand an the shadows on the ground disappeared. Jamie stood frozen for a minute. "Go, Principal!" Swiftly, the principal put his hand in Kylie's head and chanted some words and she screamed. After that, he threw her over his shoulder an snapped his fingers an they disappeared.

Ryan watched as the the two of them left. He turned to Danny. "Jamie's been infected by Lucifer. I can't explain what's going on considering the spell will only last a few more seconds. It's seems that the power he gave Jamie is strong and I'm not strong enough to handle it. Go up to the library and the principal will be there. He's putting barriers up as we speak."

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nerd 50
Brittney smiled as the principle disappeared with Kylie, knowing that he would go to the library. "Hmm, and so the plot thickens. I am really starting to like this school. Now let me see, Aiden is now dead, Jamie is possessed by the butt face named Lucifer, Danny is just being himself, and Ryan is still following the principle like a lost puppy." she said while sitting on the roof of the student dorms, "Oh! Yes and to top it off everyone is looking for the Goblet of Chaos. I think I'll just watch over them for a while until I am needed. Well we are needed. After all, the Fates don't follow people and their story for our own fun." With a laugh, Brittney stood up and walked closer to the edge of the roof. "Now my darlings, I hope you don't die too soon." Smiling she jumped off the roof and onto the ground, running towards the library.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff