Welcome to Gaia! ::

SplitInfinity15
Cyame Lucferin
"Sounds like you're all better off than me. I'm a first year on a technicality of the system. Being around them on that boat made me feel like some kinda giant, like the Grounds keeper here." He said as he indicated towards Hagrid with his off hand, sticking more of the chicken in his mouth and chewing slowly. He hadn't really wanted to say that, but his frusteration had gotten the better of him. He only wished he was just repeating a year... but no... he was stuck despite any ability he had shown. Thinking about it he guessed it wasn't so bad that he had said it, he'd just keep his 'cannon arm' out of this conversation...

Jet turned to him, "Um, what's your name?"
and shes witty, i was about to ask the same exact thing, all well, im Damion Hellhound, 7th year Gryffindor
"Yea. Yea. And I'm Jetsu Miho. 6th year. Slytherin..."
|| *sigh* I'd join, but it seems thou all art already quite engrossed. I hate to intrude. It seems like the exceedingly good HP RP I've been involved in for several months has died off after Hallowe'en, and I am left with nowhere to go...I now take my leave, to search for a fresh literate RP...This /does/ seem like a wonderful place, however. ||
Vv--vV Azrael Vv--vV
|| *sigh* I'd join, but it seems thou all art already quite engrossed. I hate to intrude. It seems like the exceedingly good HP RP I've been involved in for several months has died off after Hallowe'en, and I am left with nowhere to go...I now take my leave, to search for a fresh literate RP...This /does/ seem like a wonderful place, however. ||
((did u send in an application to the headmaster))
:Mike stood up and walked over to the new kid:

"hey new kid..my names Mike Darko...im a 6th year..well supose to be a 7th but ill live heh"

:Mike pated him on the back and sat back down:

"Ill see you around man...but im about to go to sleep soon"
Vv--vV Azrael Vv--vV

((OOOOOOOOOOOOOOkie))
SplitInfinity15
Cyame Lucferin
"Sounds like you're all better off than me. I'm a first year on a technicality of the system. Being around them on that boat made me feel like some kinda giant, like the Grounds keeper here." He said as he indicated towards Hagrid with his off hand, sticking more of the chicken in his mouth and chewing slowly. He hadn't really wanted to say that, but his frusteration had gotten the better of him. He only wished he was just repeating a year... but no... he was stuck despite any ability he had shown. Thinking about it he guessed it wasn't so bad that he had said it, he'd just keep his 'cannon arm' out of this conversation...

Looking at her a little oddly he didn't bother to brush his hair away simply swallowing, and then speaking, "Owen, and you are Jet I assume, from what these other two loons have been saying." As before his voice was kept down and the roar of others likely drowned out his accent, he really didn't enjoy raising his voice, when he did... he started to rasp a little. Lowering his gaze again he took another bite of the chicken, the last in fact. It actually didn't taste too bad, though he had always prefered barbeque to the teryaki...
Save The Jellyfish

"hey new kid..my names Mike Darko...im a 6th year..well supose to be a 7th but ill live heh"

all right dude check ya later, hold up...did u get this years password by any chance?
Cyame Lucferin
SplitInfinity15
Cyame Lucferin

Looking at her a little oddly he didn't bother to brush his hair away simply swallowing, and then speaking, "Owen, and you are Jet I assume, from what these other two loons have been saying." As before his voice was kept down and the roar of others likely drowned out his accent, he really didn't enjoy raising his voice, when he did... he started to rasp a little. Lowering his gaze again he took another bite of the chicken, the last in fact. It actually didn't taste too bad, though he had always prefered barbeque to the teryaki...

Jetsu sat diretly in front of Owen. "Owen... why don't you look anyone in the eye?" She folded her arms on the table and lay her head on them, staring up at him.
son_of_hellhound
Save The Jellyfish

all right dude check ya later, hold up...did u get this years password by any chance?

: sweatdrop :

"aww crap..no heh..do you know it by any chance?"

:Mike slaped his head in stupidity:
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound
Save The Jellyfish

: sweatdrop :

"aww crap..no heh..do you know it by any chance?"

:Mike slaped his head in stupidity:
*luaghs a lil* he he he ummm nope i was hoping i would get it from some one else *scratches his head*
Jet giggles at them. "You guys don't know your own password...That slays me..."
SplitInfinity15
well do u know yours?
SplitInfinity15

"haha yea i know i done have the best memory so yea.."

:Mike rubs the back of his head while laughing:
((S T J just went to your website. Nice pics, man))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff