Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipping his empty goblet a little, he almost seemed mental in a way. In truth, he was trying to figure out how they got the food to conjure on the table. Granted that the properties of Hogwarts made it impossible for it to have been Apparation by a human wizard, meaning that it was likely to be a loophole in the rules of the enchantment that stopped apparation, or house elves did it. Either way it could be emulated in a controlled environment... he would just have to find one that would be able to take a supreme beating before he attempted anything.

Removing his finger from the goblets edge it spun a little on it's base before it came to a stop and simply sat there, reflecting his own face back at him. He looked a little of a mess, but being locked in a building under guard by a Dementor outside it was likely to do that to you. Looking at the food on his plate he finally started to eat, picking up a corn bisquit and breaking it in two he took a bite from one half as he set the other down and chewed for a bit, looking around the rest of the Great Hall. It was packed full of students, they seemed to be primarily from the area of Britain and surrounding provences, though it looked as though there were other 'foreign' students as well. Even if he was far too old to be a 'first year', at least he wasn't completely alone.
son_of_hellhound
*Damion begain to sing to Jellyfish's song*

"Im happy
i get to eat.
the sorting hat cant eat no meat.
im a 7th year
and i just dont care
cause im happy
so bring on the butterbeer"

sorry dude had to mix it up a bit

:Mike started to laugh as heard a 7th year change the lyrics:

"ohhhh haha break it down now"

:Mike stood up and started to dance as he sung:

"im happy
i get to eat
the sorting hat cant eat no meat
im a hogwarts student
in your face
wait a minute...break it down now!"

:mike started to laugh as he sat back down:
*luaghs with him* so what house are you in?
Jetsu noitced Mike sitting across from her. Now that's an interesting guy. She laughed as he sat back down.
son_of_hellhound

"im in Gryfindor, i wanted Ravenclaw but i guess the sortinghat had diffrent plans...aww well im stll kool with it, what about you?"

:Mike drinks his butterbeer and looks around the hall:
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound

"im in Gryfindor, i wanted Ravenclaw but i guess the sortinghat had diffrent plans...aww well im stll kool with it, what about you?"

it did the same for you huh? i wanted Slytherin, alas the sorting hat gave me Gryfindor *tossing some cookies on his plate, and eating one of them*
His nerves finally got to him at that moment, as the sudden out cry of song had erupted from Mike. Even though he hadn't looked to move, his eyes seemed almost petrified as he held his hand frozen in the motion it had attempted to do against his will and out of reflex. Having slipped up his right sleeve his associated hand was holding firmly to the black wand hidden within. Closing his eyes he forced the white knuckled grip to relent and he placed his right hand firmly on the table. It was still white from the grip as the color slowly flowed back into the alabastor appendage. Blinking heavily as though walking himself from a sleep his thoughts raced behind those indigo pools, If they had been able to truly hurt you, the teachers here would have dealt with it... you can't just blast your way out anymore... you must learn control. Slowly the hand on the table relaxed and he picked up the remainder of his corn bread bisquit again, taking a bite. Control... he had to learn it if he was going to be around this many people. He, nor they, could afford an accident...
Jet listened to the two's conversation while poking at her meat with a fork. "Well, I'm glad someone's having a good time..." she said to herself.
son_of_hellhound
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound

it did the same for you huh? i wanted Slytherin, alas the sorting hat gave me Gryfindor *tossing some cookies on his plate, and eating one of them*

"damn....the sorting hat likes Gryfindor haha"

:Mike looks over at a girl that was looking at him, he waved:

"what house are you in?!!"

:mike started to eat a muffin:
SplitInfinity15
Jet listened to the two's conversation while poking at her meat with a fork. "Well, I'm glad someone's having a good time..." she said to herself.
*turns from jelly* hey jet are yous allright
Cyame Lucferin
His nerves finally got to him at that moment, as the sudden out cry of song had erupted from Mike. Even though he hadn't looked to move, his eyes seemed almost petrified as he held his hand frozen in the motion it had attempted to do against his will and out of reflex. Having slipped up his right sleeve his associated hand was holding firmly to the black wand hidden within. Closing his eyes he forced the white knuckled grip to relent and he placed his right hand firmly on the table. It was still white from the grip as the color slowly flowed back into the alabastor appendage. Blinking heavily as though walking himself from a sleep his thoughts raced behind those indigo pools, If they had been able to truly hurt you, the teachers here would have dealt with it... you can't just blast your way out anymore... you must learn control. Slowly the hand on the table relaxed and he picked up the remainder of his corn bread bisquit again, taking a bite. Control... he had to learn it if he was going to be around this many people. He, nor they, could afford an accident...

Jet noticed something unusual. That boy again...she thought. Hm...
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound

the headmaster should retire that old wrag and get a new one, by the way, how were your O.W.L's last year
Cyame Lucferin

:Mike jumped as he saw the guy twich alittle:

"Hey man you kool? what house are you in?"

:Mike started to laugh as he stood up and stretched and yawned:
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound
Save The Jellyfish
son_of_hellhound

:Mike looks over at a girl that was looking at him, he waved:

"what house are you in?!!"

:mike started to eat a muffin:

I'm in Slytherin," she replied.
She turned to Damion and said, "I'm fine. I just had an off moment there... I don't know why, sometimes I get moody, though..."
Finishing the bisquit he took ahold of the piece of chicken that had been on his plate and peeled away a fair portion of the meat and tilted his head to take a bite without his hair getting in the way. Granted that it was a horribly annoying thing, he refused to get it cut. Figuring that when it was long enough he could just pull it back, that left him with one less person to depend on... a barber. Even though it was a minor thing to him, many people took the long hair as the sign of a trouble maker or 'rebel', he was neither... simply put he was confused. Though it wasn't confusion on the level of why magic worked, or how muggle society got on... it was why he was how he was. What had caused him to have such a horrible 'deformation' of magic when he lived in a world that shunned through who weren't proper to their whims. Just shaking his head a little he took another bite and chewed slowly... he was getting tired of feeling this way.

Looking over his hair fell in the way of his eyes as he swallowed, "Gryffindor." His fairly light accent pressed through his speech though with how quietly he had responded nothing, but the actual word he had spoke would likely get through over the roar of student conversations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff