Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cyame Lucferin
Listening to her laughter he just shook his head, the shaggy red hair swirly around a little, "I don't see the world, I see an image through a window in a room. That room being the amount of perception that I really do understand. For me... that world beyond the window is not a real place. That world is an illusion. Being a part of that world, it isn't possible for me. I'm here to get a pass away from that world." He seemed a little rigged after the thought, but he kept his calm, he refused to loose his calm and make anothers time worse for his own pains coming to the surface. Taking another bite of the corn bread he chewed a little and then sighed.

Jet thought about what he said for a second, soaking it in. "I get it..." Jet stood up, looking at the ground. "Well, I'll see you all later... I'm going to bed... I've got some things to think about..." Jetsu runstothe Sltherin common room.
*sips the last of the butterbeer than, refills it* well good night, im sleeping under the stars tonight, if any one sees the headmaster tell him i didnt have the password and thats why Mike is on the cot and im under a tree *grabs his goblit and heads out of the Great Hall and down the stone steps and found a firn tree and layed next to it, watching the moon relect off the lake, as he falls asleep to the sounds of the night*
Listening to Mike's words he thought to himself bitterly, even though his face remained smooth, Hard to have friends when you're chained to a wall, and your only contact with the world is literally to stare out of a window as the world passes you by... Finsihing his bisquit he watched Jet get up and heard her quick words as she ran off, then Damion followed suit in his own course. Placing his own hands on the table he slowly rose speaking more to himself than anyone else, "I think they have the right idea, I'm beat... I need to try and get some sleep." Stepping over the bench he made his way towards the large double doors of the Great Hall as he pull a folded map of Hogwarts from his pocket. Draco had given it to him, told him to keep it close, it was easy to get lost in this school. Shaking his head as he made his way to the moving staircase he looked up... "Oh terrific..." Slowly approaching the staircase he stepped onto moved to another position. Stepping onto that landing he ran up another flight of stairs and reach that adjacent landing just before the stairs started to move. Looking around at the paintings he could see that one of the Fat Lady as it was marched on the map. Moving up the stairs it started to shift just before he could step off. Climbing on the railing he jumped to the landing and crouch slightly to absorb the impact and stop himself from barreling into the wall. Drawing himself upright he looked at the Fat Lady through his hair, she just frowned at him. No one had given him a password... there had to be some way in though. Patting himself down after he put the map back in the robe pocket, he couldn't seem to find what he had been looking for. Granted that he likely could have used a Confoundus charm on her... though it would likely leave her in a stuper for days, and that would be like pointing an arrow at his head saying, I did it! Sighing he was just about to sit down on the floor when a pair of Griffyndors walked by and muttered something to the painting and it opened. Staggering in quickly behind them he made his way into the Common Room.
Professor Kathryn Buckston sat a the professor table. ''All this food is better than last year, don't you think?" She said to the professor sitting to her right. She smiled and when back to finshing her meal.
SplitInfinity15
I'm in Slytherin," she replied.
She turned to Damion and said, "I'm fine. I just had an off moment there... I don't know why, sometimes I get moody, though..."
((Actually I haven't sent you your info yet so you haven't been housed. You don't get to pick your house. For the record you got gryffindor. But seeing as how everyone is getting gryf the moderators and myself are working on a different way to house everyone. So to everyone your house placements are not definate. We will re-house you asap))

Alien Prophet

((So..um...I'm not in the house i was in now?? *sighs* Oh and I am Rping a Professor..Tsumie..For Astronomy.))

The young Professor was sitting at the table where all the other Professors were at. Her hands were pressed together on her lap as she watched all the students enter the Great Hall. A huge smile came across her face. This was going to be a great year...well she hoped it would be. Since it was her first year of teaching at Hogwarts. "The food is lovely." She said softly under her breath.

((And this is what she looks like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"This year's feast is wonderful! Don't you think so, Professor..Oh, goodness I know your new, what's you name again, I just completely forgot.." Kathryn said to Professor Tsumie
"Quite darling watching the children get sorted wasnt it?" She said smiling. Her favorite part of the feast was the first years. Being a Diviation teacher, she didnt get the chance to teach first years.
"Yeah," Gavin added from a seat down. "it's amusing to watch them squirm. I mean honestly what is there to be afraid of, this is the safest place there is."
Prof. Keives laughed. "I remember when I was a first year... or at least i think i do." She put her finger on her chin and thought for a moment. "Anyhow... I think i was afraid of what house I'd be in. I mean, you wouldnt believe how much people care about that sort of thing."

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
Meghan squirmed in her seat for a second. After the long train ride, she wasnt feeling like sitting down for a long time. She grabbed a roll and began to munch on it, while with her other hand, she piled food onto her plate.
((Wow, thanks for starting the RP when it wasn't supposed to be started. Beautiful. Give me a second or so to read over the latest pages and I'll post.))

Nebulous Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Conversationalist 100
soadrocksk8er4life
((Wow, thanks for starting the RP when it wasn't supposed to be started. Beautiful. Give me a second or so to read over the latest pages and I'll post.))
((Miko and H_H were growing impatient.. but i must admit, i did a lot of work on it.. like all of the house descriptions, and the whole speach in the first post..))

Alien Prophet

Abigial turned at the other Professor and she smiled. "Oh, I'm Professor Tsumie. The Astronomy Teacher." She holds her hand out to shake hers. "Its nice to meet you...Oh dear I don't really know your name as well."
"Prof. Rhian Kieves." She shook the new professors hand. "Its very nice to meet you, I'm the divination teacher here."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff