Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
                                          LOCATION : SCHOOL || COMPANY : ASHER & ANGEL || FEELINGS : EXCITED / A BIT HUNGOVER || JAM: GOOD BOY
                                          ____________________________________________________________________

Aren huffed when he heard Asher mention his starbucks he knew he was forgetting something, he usually did bring coffee for the other but the male didn't have that much time. Especially with the whole not even waking up at home and next to Kyle at that, it was a miracle the male had even made it to school before the bell even rang."I got you next time, promise." The male said smiling at the other just trying to get his mind off the other male who's half naked image was still in his head, however Aren looked at Asher weird as he quickly shoved his cellphone into his back pocket."So I was right, come on Ash just tell me which one it was." The male said whining again still hung off the male before he said he was heavy and the male gasped before lightly laughing."How cruel." The male said in a dramatic tone before pulling out a bag of pop tarts."Well I guess I don't have to share my yummy food with you since i'm heavy right, I just need this all to myself."

He said smiling at the other before he commented on the skipping school subject and Aren laughed seeing the other snap in Z formation and everything."Calm down little Tsukiyama, I rather not hear your folks cuss me out again, I mean whats so wrong with keeping your son over for like a month without telling them…at least I fed you." The male said remembering when he had kidnapped Asher and they just stayed at his place the whole month playing games and what not, it wasn't even a serious thing but once Aren dropped the other off he got an ear full. Than again Aren had just taken the other out of his bedroom around midnight so he guessed it kinda was his fault. But Aren smiled when the other just snatched the books out his hands and hugged the other, he lightly kissed the other on the cheek and placed his hands into his pocket."I'm glad you like it, I would have cried a bit if you just rejected them."

Aren ran a hand through his hair looking at the people passing them for a moment and for some odd reason he swore he could hear Angel's singing in the distance, but the thoughts of that ran out the others head when he heard Asher and saw he was giving him the puppy dog eyes. A small groan escaped the males mouth as the other also fluttered his eyelashes."Oh come on…d-dont…ok ok I'll have it don't for you by tomorrow." The male said agreeing and even giving a deadline, the male was weak when it came to the puppy dog eyes and people whining to him, it was the easiest way to get away with anything when it came to Aren. But the males attention was taken off Asher's adorable face when Angel said good morning to them."Good morning An.." The male stopped when he saw the other swinging around tickets in front of his face and sticking her tongue out at him at that.

"Hey…hey are those tickets to Wasabi-con?" The male said trying to see but not being able to read them thanks to the girls continuous teasing before she stopped and Aren snatched the tickets out of her hand."Oh my god they are! and what the hell do you mean you don't know who to give these tickets to." The male said getting a little pissy now remembering the words that came out the girls mouth, he lightly poked the other in the cheek before pouting.'' Do you want to make me cry so early in the morning, my daring husband here will be so angry at you." The male said wrapping his arm around Asher again before smiling at the other, he was going to introduce the other for him but he figured he was a big boy and could do it himself.

II L o y a l t y II

Foxy ninja 14

ooc ; Outfit in top pic

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    This song's for anyone if it ain't your birthday
    shinelikeastarPARTY LIKE IT'S NOT YOU'RE BIRTHDAY!
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xmister random otakux x x x x x x x x

Asher could feel the tears coming on when Aren threatened not to give him any food. "Okay, Okay. Let's not get to irrational. Let's just calm down." Asher sais, acting as if it was a very serious situation. "Okay, you're not heavy. There...now are we cool?" Asher questioned dramatically. He really wanted that food though. No lie. Asher chuckled a bit when Aren called him a little Tsukiyama. "Damn straight I'm a little Tsukiyama." Asher said as he ran his fingers through his hair like a model would. "But really, my mom just over reacts. It's not like you tied me up and forced me. I wanted to go. She's just...embarrassing." Asher said as he rubbed the temples of his forehead. She really was embarrassing. Like that one time in middle school when she came to eat lunch with him by surprise. Sadly, for Asher, he decided to talk to his crush at the time and was about to confess his feelings to the other guy but she had to interrupt and embarrass him. "Oh, so that's the boy your constantly having fantasies about." She said aloud which made the boy quickly walk away. He had a game plan, a game PLAN, and she had to ruin it all. That's why he got his revenge by allowing his little brother bring one of his doujinshi books to his school for show and tell. He got in trouble for it but it was worth it.

Asher lightly touched his cheek when Aren kissed it. It was nothing but friendly kiss but Asher couldn't help but have his heart beat a bit faster when he did so. Well, it happened when anyone kissed him, really. It was a normal reaction he guessed. Asher clapped his hands when his puppy dog eyes worked on Aren. He really should start doing it more often whenever he wanted something from him. "Tomorrow? Thanks, you're such a doll. I'm expecting a live reading~!" Asher said as he gently pinched Aren's cheek, having to stand on his tippy-toes to do so since Aren was pretty tall. Asher then saw when a pretty girl came up to both of them. Well, that was a first. Turns out she had one ticket left to Wasabi con and suddenly Asher liked this girl. Anyone with tickets to a convention, Asher always liked. Asher slightly jumped a bit when Aren wrapped his arm around him. Asher pouted. He was going to make him introduce himself? Ugh. "Nice to meet you Angel. I'm Asher Attwell." He greeted with a smile.

Outfit: Otakuuu
Translation:
OOC:

Foxy ninja 14

Gaara_numba1
User Image
xNo Limit Gon' Touch The Sky.
x

clickclickbangbangclickclickTHE FOOTSTEPS THAT WE LEFT BEHINDxxxx I HOPE THEY COME TOWARDS US TODAYxxxx RUNNING TOWARDS US AT THIS FLEETING MOMENT
    clickclickbangbangclickclickFOR ME WHO ONCE DREAMTxxxx TONIGHT, JUST THROW IT AWAYxxxx RUNNING TOWARDS US AT THIS FLEETING MOMENTxxxx

clickclickx NO LIMIT GON' TOUCH THE SKY x
        clickclickbangbangclickclickNot just my own, but the life of five othersxxxx I carry on my shoulders, constantly looking for opportunities xxxx
        clickclickbangbangclickclickI can only endure the countless burdens and failuresxxxx Right now, in hopes to see the ray of light, I bet my future

Kibum woke up and stretched. He got in the shower and washed up after his 30 minute shower he got dressed and did his hair. He smiled satisfied with the way he looked. He then walked out of his room with his backpack and things in hand. He walked downstairs and placed them down and headed back upstairs to his sister Yoon-a's room. Once he got inside her room he shook her gently. Yoon-a honey time to wake up. She shuffled in her sleep before pulling her head up and looking at him and smiling. He smiled back Good Morning sleeping beauty. He says and Yoon-a laughs and playfully punches him. 1. Oppa! she whined and he laughed. 2. Seodulleo yeodongsaeng os ibgo. He walks out of the room and goes down stairs into the kitchen to finish making Yoon-a her food and pouring her milk. He got startled when he hear Yoon-a scream for him.

He ran upstairs and into her room. What's wrong? He watched as she put up her hands and he seen the hair products in them Can you help me do a bun? He chuckled Yes I can just next time don't call me and make it seem like you are dying. He smiled and kissed her forehead. 3. ppalli ppalli he said and motioned for her to sit down. He opened his legs so she can sit back and so he could have better access to her hair. He used the comb to gather all of her hair and he used three ponytail holders to wrap her hair in a bun. He then tapped her back as a signal that he was finished. He watched as she got up.

She thanked him and hugged her back and said Your welcome now come down stairs and eat grab your backpack, phone, and earphones. He went in his pocket and pulled out forty dollars. Here Yoon-a just in case you get hungry and I'm not around to buy you something. He put it in her hand and watched as she put it in her backpack.

He watched her eat and then she announced that she was ready to leave now. He grabbed his keys and he backpack and headed out the door. The got in the car and drove off. He was watching the rode and every once in a while looking over at Yoon-a. Soon they arrived at the school. They got out the car and he locked the doors. They walked to the main office together. He got his schedule and walked out of the main office. Yoon-a I'm going to go find Aren or someone I know be safe and have fun. He walked off and walked around looking for the boy named Aren.

He arrived just in time to hear Aren call a boy his husband. He smirked Aren am I not good enough for you? he said cocking an eyebrow. He nodded to the others that were there just to show that he acknowledged them.

▌ ▌ xGod asks me, "Won't you regret?" x x I reply without hesitation "Why should I regret?"x
            x ◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂
                Even if this moment is my last xxxx I'll sing this song with no regrets xxxx I'll sing, Sing yeah we flying tonightxxxx No limit gon' touch the skyxxxx During the time that passed us by
                Our memories have become a songxxxx Our memories have become a song xxxx We xxxx All xxxx Touch the sky

SPEAKING xxxx THINKING xxxx OTHER xxxx OUTFIT xxxx (out.of.candy: Click the word outfit to see what he is wearing!! cx )
                    1. Oppa! = Older Brother!
                    2. Seodulleo yeodongsaeng os ibgo. = Hurry up and get dressed little sister.
                    3. ppalli ppalli = Quickly Quickly

Gaara_numba1

Foxy ninja 14

II L o y a l t y II

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                          I Don't ☆E V E N K N O W ☆ what I'm Running From ==========Aurora The Outgoing Nerd☽
                                          BABY WHEN I'M YELLING AT =========== ☼☼¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯☼☼
                                          ==========YOU IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

==============================You CanFollow Them To Hell Thiskidsnotalright
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪NOT YOUR FAULT==================== ======F I G H T E R
                                          color=crimson] And just like that, the male had to go. Something about a sudden project or something. She frowned as he headed off. Well, she had not been done talking to him yet, but she supposed if you had to leave you had to leave. She bid him farewell, and slowly rose from her seat. At any rate she needed to get going as well. Time to find the kin she belonged to. Luckily one texted her and she smiled. It was Marcella. She was really nice. Even her brother was nice. Of course her brother was also super cute. No doubt he would be her e too…? She bit her lip and shook her head. Best not to think of that. Instead she she think of her reply. She wasn’t too surprised that Angel hadn’t responded. The blonde was most likely singing it up somewhere. That is something the girl liked best.

The red…not so much. She was convinced that she was tone deaf, and would rather spend her days playing video games rather than trying to practice music. Then again she was pretty booked most of the time. A lot of time was spent playing video games, studying, making cosplays and even some time devoted to working at a small café near her home. She also took online courses to try and get her core classes out of the way for college. Add in spending time with friends, Cons, and the like and you had one busy girl. Even just thinking about it gave her a headache.

She flicked her gaze to people she passed but then let her gaze drop. Nobody she really knew. She then stopped near the Art room, and texted Marcella.

To: Marceline
                                          Woot! Meet me by the art room? And I figured she would be there. Oh well we will
                                          party without her! Tag your it come find me!

Bashful Widow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Am A Man of Six Feet Tall, Just Looking For Some Answers
                                            IN A WORLD THAT ANSWERS NONE OF THEM AT ALL
                                            ( xx I'll say hi, but not reply xx )
                                            XXXXXXXTo the letters that you WRITE...
                                                        BECAUSE I FOUND SOME PEACE OF MIND

Ricky held his arms around Yoon-a when she buried her face into his chest. He had made eye contact with Chey but she made no effort to come close to them/ Wasn't she friends with Haylie? Maybe she wasn't looking for her. Whatever it was, the male was just glad that she hadn't come to bother his friend. Ricky glanced down at the small girl. She was absolutely adorable and he loved picking her up. "I can't help it. You're so small its so easy and so much fun." He grinned down at her and nodded slowly when she said that her brother would like it. "Well.... What if you were coming over to watch band practice with me and Marcella? I could show you then?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "He might say yes if your sure to mention Marcella. Angel and Aurora might be there too? Since they have cosplays to work on." He suggested. He wanted her to hear him play a song, to get her opinion. In truth he had been trying to find the perfect song for Angel, but he would never openly admit it to anyone.

"Oh so you flew over seas? Tell me, how was it? How is it there, since you know- I've never been." He chuckled, closing his locker and putting his hands in his pocket and slowly began to walk. Classes would be starting soon and the halls were getting more and more crowded. "You have to let me hear your singing, alright princess?" He said, grinning. He wanted to hear her, he loved listening to other people sing. Looking down at Yoon-a, Ricky tossed his hair a little though it seemed to fall right back into the place that it was in. The boy pulled out his phone and sent a quick text to his baby sister.

To: MarcyMay
                                                Msg: Band practice after school. Got a new song, it's a lil different that what we play tho.

school Yoon-a content a song n/a threads
                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden_Maknae
User Image

xx y o u xand xm ex. ` ★ ◞
    click▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰x

clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.
    clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx

clickclickx C L I C K x C L I C K x B A N G x B A N G x W E x J U S T x S I N G x I T x L I K E x
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, xxxx
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture,

Yoon-a nodded. "He might let me go if he knows I won't be there with just you." she said with a smile. She started walking with him. "Well since I haven't been there in a while I forgot how busy the streets were so I almost got hit by a car twice. But other than that it was just good to see my family again and get to see my two dogs Gaho and Summer and we have these huge ice cream cones. It was really cool and fun we should take you sometime." she said happily. She looked at him when he said she has to let him hear her singing.

She looked around and as if on cue she seen the music room. "Come." she said and gently pulled him into the room. She closed the door. She put her backpack down and pulled out a paper. "Here I sing it in Korean but I wrote the lyrics in English." she said with a smile.

"Now there is a part when I rap but don't think much of it I don't think I rap that good." She said and pulled out her phone and played the instrumental of the song. She took a breath and began to sing. Once she finished she blushed a super dark red. "Sorry I just get embarrassed if I'm not singing in front of my brother." she said and chuckled.

"So what did you think?" she asked with a smile as she felt her cheeks cool down. She put her phone back in her backpack and closed it she looked up at Richard waiting for his opinion.

▌ ▌ xE V E R Y W H E R E x I x G O x , x E V E R Y T H I N G x I x D O x !!
                          we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear
                          we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear

SPEAKING xxxx THINKING xxxx OTHER xxxx OUTFIT xxxx (out.of.candy: Click the word outfit for her choice of clothing.)

Ms Seven Sins

Bashful Widow

You're Only As Tall As Your Heart Will Let You Be
                                                            AND YOURE ONLY AS SMALL AS THE WORLD WILL MAKE YOU SEEM
                                                            ( xx &When the going gets rough, and you feel like you may fall xx )
                                                            XXXXXXXJust look on the BRIGHTSIDE...
                                                                        YOU'RE ROUGHLY SiX FEET TALL

Marcella Was nodding her head to the beat of the music when she felt the vibrations of the device in her hand. Quickly the girl unlocked her phone only to see that it was a text from Ricky, reminding her of band practice. She was thankful that he reminded her, the girl had forgotten and didn't plan on going home but instead, to the library or a place that she could sit so that Ricky wouldn't have to worry about her being home alone with their dad. Even though the girl had a lock on her door, it still made the both of them nervous.

She replied with an okay and then sighed, waiting a few more moments until she received another text, this time from Aurora. It told her to meet her by the art room. Marcella's heart skipped a beat and without hesitation, she made her way, keeping her eyes open for her best friend. For a moment, the girl thought she'd gotten lost but then she say the beautiful red hair of her best friend. A slight blush came across her face as she approached Aurora. It was like she'd grown more beautiful since the last time Marcella had seen her. "Hey!" She said, walking up to Aurora.

Marcella smiled and poked her arm, blushing a little more. "Tag, you're it!" She said and laughed softly. The girl could feel her cheeks on fire but she hoped Aurora didn't notice.

school Aurora hopful she's beautiful outift xoxo
                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SailorButtStallion

Bashful Widow

Ricky nodded his head slowly. He looked down to check his phone to see that Marcella had thanked him. He smiled, happy that Marcy would be there for sure. Maybe that would make Yoon-a's brother loosen up about her coming over. Well only time would tell. He could ask Angel if she was coming back over when he saw her in class. Silently, he hoped that she would. Anytime he got to spend with Angel was time in heaven.

When Yoon-a began to sing, Ricky was lost in a trance. Her voice was beautiful, melodic, and he couldn't help but smile. It complimented her well and when her song was over he walked up to her, picked her up and spun her around once more. When he put her down, his hands and arms lingered around her small waist. He smiled down at Yoon-a. "That was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. And not just the lyrics, but your voice as well. You're a beautiful singer Yoonie." He said, smiled down at her, still holding her in the hug.

school Yoon-a content a song GOLDEN! I AM IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG NOW!! threads

Golden_Maknae

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
                                                                                              Feeling: sleepy☽ Location: School ☽ Song: Three Birds! ☽ Outfit: tadaCompany: people ☽

She smiled putting the two tickets into Aren's pants pocket "Well consider this my belated wedding present since i wasnt invited to the wedding" she said with a playful frown . Spinning on her heel she stopped to face another friend "KIMMY!" she said giving the male a hug. Looking at the three she started singing a song "Dont worry about a thing cause every little thing will be alright" she told the group of boys. Tons of students would be nervous about today ,but they just had to keep their chins up and sing a happy tune. It wasnt uncommon for Angel to break out into song it was normal for her when she was trying to brighten up the moods of her friends. The short blonde then started to do cute little dance move as she sang.

Playfully she grabbed Kim's hands and made him dance with her even though he was much better at dancing then herself. Angel was always tripping over her own two feet and would probably make a horrible dancer. You could never tell on the outside that she had a bad past all of that she left behind her and she looked towards the future . Everyone who passed looked at her and seemed to laugh or smile which meant she was doing her job. To make everyone happy is one her top goals in life right under saving the rain forest and help solve world peace. Giggling as she got done she smiled at Kim "Thank you for dancing with me good sir" she said with a playful curtsy. Looking towards her phone she scrolled to send a group text.

To : M and A
                                                              Msg : Dont worry about a thing! Cause every little thing is going to be alright!
                                                              Love you girls and ill catch up with you soon .
                                                              ~Remember Keep Smiling you dont know who might me watching (:~ .

To : Robin Boy Wonder
                                                              Msg : Robin! ROBIN. ROBIN! Ummmm hi ! ( :
                                                              ~Remember Keep Smiling you dont know who might me watching (: .~

She then pushed send smiling after sending it. She then turned her attention to the guys in front of her "So how was your guys summer? Oh Aren dont you know about my other pass time hobbies.. Entering writing contest of course!" she said with a giggle. Sticking her tongue out at them "Ya . Were doing a Adventure time theme, Mercilla , Aurora and I. As Macline, Flame princess and Fiona" she said with excitement. She then came closer "Ricky is going to be Marshell lee" she said whispering to them. Not wanting anyone to ruin his coolness factor if she said it out loud.

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                          I Don't ☆E V E N K N O W ☆ what I'm Running From ==========Aurora The Outgoing Nerd☽
                                          BABY WHEN I'M YELLING AT =========== ☼☼¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯☼☼
                                          ==========YOU IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

==============================You CanFollow Them To Hell Thiskidsnotalright
                                          ☪NOT YOUR FAULT==================== ======F I G H T E R
                                          Ah, and there she was! The red felt a poke and heard the girl’s voice bubble up as she pronounced the red was it. The red turned on her heels on a dime and hugged the blonde, not even realizing she was blushing. The red sadly paid no mind. She had seen her friend like this before and assumed that she had seen a cute guy. For there were indeed some cute guys in this school…anyway back to the real world.
                                          Once she had nearly squeezed the life out of the girl she let go and gave a wide smile. Finally, someone she needed to talk to and had longed for. Aaron was good to talk to, but sometimes she felt like they hardly had anything in common except friendly banter. And that irked her slightly.

“Ah! Marcella I am so glad to see you. I was worried you and Angel had gotten lost. Of course I get here too early for my own good so…anyway, how are you fairing? Oh! And I got some drawings done for outlines of the outfits we will wear…but they aren’t as good as yours. And I got the materials. I really need to find the right orange though for mine. And I think we should also do other cosplays together. I have some ideas. Are you going to go all four days? We could be in the same room! It would be cheaper to do so…oh sorry I am rambling again, to the point I am not even letting you talk!” She suddenly inhaled, then exhaled. Sometimes cosplays got her over-excited and she hardly had time to breath. Good thing to because she felt a vibration in her pocket. Sliding out her phone she glanced at it. Ah and enter Angel!

To: Fiona
                                          Well hopefully you join us soon! We have lots to discuss! Also wherever ye be, think of me and the sea!

She sent the text and looked back up at Marcella, waiting for her response. “Oh and Angel says she will catch up with us. I think she may be talking to a boy. Ahahaha that or she is still singing like there’s no tomorrow. God, what I would do to have her voice. Then again I think I am too busy to sing.”

User Image

xx y o u xand xm ex. ` ★ ◞
    click▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰x

clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.
    clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx

clickclickx C L I C K x C L I C K x B A N G x B A N G x W E x J U S T x S I N G x I T x L I K E x
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, xxxx
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture,

Yoon-a smiled and giggled when he picked her up and spun her again. She smiled up at him still in his hug. She hugged him back. "Gamsahabnida .... oops I mean thank you" She chuckled to herself she only slipped and spoke in Korean around him. If you haven't figured it out yet Yoon-a likes Richard but it's a hopeless crush because he likes Angel. Shrugging off that note Yoon-a looked up at him and laughed. She slipped out of the hug "So I'm not saying I'm cute but when I was in South Korea one of my guy friends asked me what did I eat to become so cute and I was like rice." she said and shrugged. "But after that Kibum told me to avoid him just like he told me to avoid you." she said ranting.

"Sooooo how about we adventure off and go on the roof I've never been up there before and I really want to do it and if we go I might sing another song." she said picking up her backpack and putting it on her back. She smiled adorably "Please?" she asked.

▌ ▌ xE V E R Y W H E R E x I x G O x , x E V E R Y T H I N G x I x D O x !!

SPEAKING xxxx THINKING xxxx OTHER xxxx OUTFIT xxxx (out.of.candy: Click the word outfit for her choice of clothing.)

Ms Seven Sins

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

"If we are born to die ... and we all die to live"

"Then what's the point of living life ... if it just contradicts" ///

Mark slowly rose out of bed, hearing his phone ringing it's speaker out just to wake him up. He angrily reached out for his phone and once getting a hold on it, he immediately turned the alarm off. His phone went back to lock screen. He unlocked his phone and looked at the time. He was surprised school didn't start yet, he was hoping he would wake up late so he wont have to go on the first day. Mark stood up quickly gaining his balance. He made himself towards the bathroom, he stopped in front of the door and headed towards his closet instead. As he grabbed his outfit of the day he walked into his bathroom that was attached to his room. Mark turned on the hot water to the shower and played his music loudly with his phone. He made his way into the shower once he was out of his pajamas.

Once he left the shower, he had on his clothes for the day back to school. He sat down on the end of his bed and started to put on his shoes and tying his shoelace. As Mark went to his left foot and put on the shoe, his sister walked in and smiled brightly at him" Morning Mark!" she yelled. Mark jumped at the sudden yell and looked up at her, his wet hair covering his glare at her" What do you want, Maya?" he asked with that deep voice of his. Maya tilted her head and soon got mad" So now that school is starting up and you didn't want to wake up you just suddenly forget that your sister does your hair every morning?!" she snapped back at him. His eyes went wide" Sorry, Just hurry I need to go." he sat down in his desk chair and soon felt heat come onto his head. Maya then started to comb it and took her flat iron, making the part of his hair fall onto one side. She comb his hair one last time and sighed with satisfaction" All done!" she smiled happily while looking at her beautiful work. Mark sighed and got out of his chair and grabbed his jacket, putting it on with the many buttons covering everything. He grabbed his backpack and put the straps onto his shoulders. Nothing was really in it so he didn't feel such weight.

Mark walked down the stairs, finding his father sitting at the table and seeing his step-mom cooking. He sighed irritatingly and walked towards the door, picking up his skateboard on the way" Mark, You don't want breakfast?" his step-mom asked, with that voice of hers that always made him want to vomit" I'm not f*cking hungry." he snapped at her with his voice getting deeper and darker. He walked to the door and slammed the door behind him once he walked out the house. He pulled out his phone and headphones from his backpack, he put on his headphones and turned on his music, placing his phone in his back pocket. As he calmed a bit down, he set his skateboard down and stepped on it, riding it all the way to school.

Once he found his destination which was much better than having a coffee with his step-mom" F*ck! That is today..." he thought as he sighed irritatingly once again and road his way through the halls. He then started to just ride around the school for fun. He rode mostly everywhere outside the school, a few people he stopped for to talk to, mostly about money they owed him over the break. He passed up Key and Aren, He over heard Key say something like......Aren am I not good enough for you?? Something like that. Mark smiled and passed Key saying" Ew." in a playful manner. He then turned back and stopped next to them" Hey! Aren......you owe me at least 5 dollars, you remember that??" he asked, trying to get 5 bucks just to get it. He figured he can trick a person into giving him money. He looked at Key, it was weird because he was dancing and smiling......without him?! Mark sighed and waited for them to be done, then once they were he decided to do something that made him mad" Hey Keychain!" he yelled in his ear ",Where is Yoona?! " He smiled happily ignoring the fact that he probably just blew Key's ear drums out. He then looked at the two others and smiled at the two other people he hoped to be friends with in the future" Hey! I'm Mark, You tell me your names now or later doesn't matter, just make sure I get your names by the end of the day." he told them with a quick speed through his explanation.

ooc; Hope I gave out a good first post! xc
                                    outfit; xxx
                                    company; Key , Aren , Asher , Angel

Golden_Maknae
                                    Foxy ninja 14
                                    II L o y a l t y II
                                    Gaara_numba1

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Widow

You're Only As Tall As Your Heart Will Let You Be
                                                            AND YOURE ONLY AS SMALL AS THE WORLD WILL MAKE YOU SEEM
                                                            ( xx &When the going gets rough, and you feel like you may fall xx )
                                                            XXXXXXXJust look on the BRIGHTSIDE...
                                                                        YOU'RE ROUGHLY SiX FEET TALL

Marcella could feel her heart beating out of her chest. She gave Aurora the biggest hug in return and smiled to her best friend as her hands lingered around the girl before they quickly returned to the pockets of Marcella's Jacket. "You know your sketches are just as good as my own, if not any better. We both know that. But I would be more than happy to take a look at them. I'm curious of what you've come up with." She said, her mind lingering back to her own sketches for the cosplay. She had several different Marceline outfits planned and even a Marshall Lee outfit planned for Ricky. She hadn't gotten an exact yes from Ricky but he seemed excited when she told him that Marshall Lee and Fiona could be a pair, and that Angel would be going as Fiona. So maybe, that was a yes? Whatever the case, she would get him to go but now, she wanted to see what Aurora had in mind.

She listened to her friend ramble a little more, giggling at the end. "No Rora, you're fine. I can help you find the right orange. I haven't got much to do after band practice today. And I'd love to hear your other cosplay ideas. And I could get to work on them tonight...... If you want me to go all four days, I can..." She said, blushing slightly and looking away from her friend. After all, she always acted this way when it was just her and Aurora. She started to bite down on her lip, so much that it began to bleed. She hadn't notcied until she felt the vibration from her phone and pulled it out to look at the Text from Angel. While reading, a small drop of blood fell onto her phone as she gasped and covered her mouth. "Uh oh..." She said softly, hoping Aurora didn't notice.

To: Ricky's Bae
                                                Msg: Thanks hun!(: Oh and I bit my lip and it's bleeding again... sad

After sending the message, Marcella looked at Aurora and listened, nodding slowly. "Yeah. Haha she sings wonderfully." Marcella giggled a little, still covering her mouth. "I um... bit my lip a little too hard and it's bleeding... Mind if I um... go to the bathroom. to clean it up a little?" She suggested, more than embarrassed about the fact.

school Aurora hopful she's beautiful outift xoxo

SailorButtStallion

Foxy Ninja 14

Bashful Widow

Ricky smiled and laughed a little. He thought it was adorable the way she spoke in Korean around him. He had no idea if it happened a lot around other people but it did around him. it was adorable, always put a smile on his face even though he couldn't understand it. "One of these days I'm going to learn Korean, so I could understand what you say sometimes." He laughed and didn't quite notice her slip from his arms until he put them in his pockets subconsciously. He shrugged his shoulders as she told her story of when she was in Korea. "Well he wasn't lying, you are very cute Yoonie. But you've always been that way. I guess hes just late to notice." Ricky chuckled a little and suddenly his face was taken over with curiosity. "Wait... Why doesn't Kibum want you you walking to me again? I never understood why." He said.

Suddenly he felt vibrations come from his phone. He pulled it out of his back pocket and unlocked it, a large smile coming across his face seeing the text from Angel. He nodded while Yoon-a spoke, half listening, half focused on the text between him and Angel.

To: Angel(:
                                                Msg: Ayeee girl (; lol wassup?

After hitting send, Ricky put his phone away and looked up at Yoon-a. "Yeah sounds good. We have some time to chill before classes start. Hey it could be our hang out spoke at lunch or whatever, you know? Just go up there to chill for the period before our next class?" He suggested, adjusting his bag and making his way to the door of the music room.

school Yoon-a content Angel.... <3 n/a threads

Golden_Maknae

Foxy Ninja 14

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Doctor Camila Vixxan Carter

Two warm buddies was snuggled up to Cami. No she wasnt having a threesome her cuddles only belong to her two beautiful twin girls Lilly and Delilah they both just turned five. The older females eyes fluttered open as she slipped out of the bed carefully not waking her daughters. Looking at the clock it was 5am she would let her girls sleep while she got ready and made breakfast. Her daughter have been telling her how excited they where to start soccer this year after going to a week long sport camp that was at their song over the summer. Stepping into the bathroom she stripped off her clothes and got into the shower and washed up before the day had started. This job was kind of new to her she was just offered it not to long ago. She needed the money so she accepted it and it would make it easier for some of the students since she treated a good hand full of them.

Sighing softly she got out and dried off and got ready for the day by the time she was done it was five thirty. Her daughter school started at seven she quickly went to the kitchen to make pancakes for her daughters first day they needed all the fuel they could get. Around six she heard foot steps running from her room to her daughters rooms as closets slimmed closed which would mean her daughters where getting ready. Smiling to herself her daughters came running done and took their seats at the table and the three of them enjoyed their breakfast together. Picking up her and her daughters plate "Go on girls get your backpacks and your lunch boxes and get ready to go" she told Lily and Delilah as they did what was told of them.

Soon the three was off to the girls school and she walked in with them. The two girls said their goodbyes and hug their mother before she left and headed to the highschool. Once she got there she parked in the staffs spot before entering the school. A friendly smile was placed on her face as she walked through the halls she saw Angel dancing and waved at the girl and saw her beam and smile back. Angel was one of Cami's favorite patients she was always smiling and in a good mood. She got the keys from the office to the nurse station and went unlock the door and went in getting things ready for the day.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff