Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                          I Don't ☆E V E N K N O W ☆ what I'm Running From ==========Aurora The Outgoing Nerd☽
                                          BABY WHEN I'M YELLING AT =========== ☼☼¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯☼☼
                                          ==========YOU IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT

==============================You CanFollow Them To Hell Thiskidsnotalright
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪Not Your Fault ========== ✖THISKIDSNOTALRIGHT ✖
                                          ☪NOT YOUR FAULT==================== ======F I G H T E R
                                          color=crimson] “Ok…so normally I don’t do this, but seeing as Angel and Marcella have yet to make an appearance, I am going to text them real quick ok? Sorry Aaron, but I want to make sure they are ok.” Better to let him know then just be rude. If there was one thing Aurora hated, besides losing in a video game, it was someone being rude. So with that she slid out her old, crappy phone and suddenly started to dial.
                                          To: Marceline and Fiona
                                          Hey girls hey. So, I was outside in a bush, and was plotting world domination when I noticed

My homie skillets were nowhere to be found. What’s up with that? So I just wanted to be sure
                                          You were in school. Also I have the materials for out cosplays. We should totally gather and
                                          Discuss our marvelous ideals. Peace out.

Yeah, that was pretty much how she texted everyone. She then slid the phone away and turned to the male. Not much had been said and silence had followed. Now she felt bad for texting while she was with company. But hey, she needed to get to her homies to find out if they were good in the hood. Ya know? But then he spoke about the flower. She frowned slightly at his words. Better to be dead then rejected. Besides, I have a flower. I offered you one but you didn’t want it. And I can’t very well plant it back into the ground. Also how do you know plants feel? Do you talk to them Temmy?” She quirked a brow. Was he suddenly an environmentalist?

It was then once again the tables turned. As he spoke about him being her muse, she had to pause. A light blush slashed across her cheeks and she turned away. Damn him and catching onto things way to quickly. No more suave movies for him. She then turned back to him. “Well, I just said men in general. That doesn’t entirely mean you. Besides, do you wear glasses? But you’re right Aaron, you’re my muse. I just can’t help it, your facial hair drives me wild.” She dramatically swooned, leaning back as her hand slid to her brow. She then shook her head and giggled. “Please, I have many muses, and you are not the only guy with facial hair I speak to. But I do wish you’d let me touch your facial hair. And oh? What is your muse huh Aaron? Come on you can tell me. I won’t laugh.” She inched closer and gave him a raised eyebrow. She knew better than to push, but now she was curious.

Bashful Widow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're Only As Tall As Your Heart Will Let You Be
                                                            AND YOURE ONLY AS SMALL AS THE WORLD WILL MAKE YOU SEEM
                                                            ( xx &When the going gets rough, and you feel like you may fall xx )
                                                            XXXXXXXJust look on the BRIGHTSIDE...
                                                                        YOU'RE ROUGHLY SiX FEET TALL

Marcella kept walking aimlessly, pulling out her phone and plugging in her headphones. Marcy leaned against the wall near the school's gymnasium and put her bag down next to her. SHe put in each headphone, in the appropriate ear, and scrolled through the grungy kind of music until she found a nice, pleasant little band that she loved, NeverShoutNever. She didn't know why she had a pull to it, especially since they were not the same as Of Mice and Men, or the songs that Ricky played. But nonehteless, she loved them. The girl with black hair and red streaks shuffled through the songs until she randomly hit play on one of them.

She notted her head along to the beat with her eyes closed. She was already lost in the music and even started to lip sing along to the song. When it came to music, Marcy didn't care what she looked like. After all, music had saved her life on many occasions. The young didn't bother to look up at those passing her or continue to look for Aurora, that was until she felt the vibrations from her phone to see a text from the very girl that made her heart flutter. Blushing slightly, Marcy opened it and read over the message, several times, intranced by the fact that Aurora had even texted her. Then with a smile she started her reply.

To: Rora <3
                                                Msg: Hi Aurora!!!!(: (: (:

After looking over that, Marcy backspaced the entire them and decided to try again.

Msg: Oh. Sup Aurora..

Again, she backspaced the beginning of her message and done the process over and over several times until the song she was listening to had gone off and a new one began to play. With a sigh, Marcy finally came to a decent message, though she was growing nervous now.

Msg: Hey. I was just with Angel but I lost her back at the auditorium. I'm by the gym. Where r u? I'll come find you. (: -MarcyMay

Reluctantly, she hit send and suddenly felt a hint of regret. But if Aurora didn't want her around, she wouldn't have texted her.. right? Marcella shook the feelings away, starting to try to think positively. Aurora was her best friend, there was nothing for her to worry about. Patiently she waited for a reply, a hopeful smile upon her face.

school noone hopful Where's Aurora? outift xoxo
                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SailorButtStallion
User Image

................…………………………….....………………………The Happy-Go-Lucky Soccer Captain

User Image
”If you ask why I play soccer….”

The group stood in the hall still and continued talking."Ah not much. Ready for the big opening game tonight?" Brian replied to Darren. The game after school was the main thing on his mind. He was not even sure if he would be able to pay attention to his classes today. The friends continued on conversing when Brian took out his phone to see if he had received any messages since he silenced his friend. Brian saw that he missed a text from Jake . Jake was team's amazing goalie. Him and Brian had joined the team the same here and even though Jake played in goal and Brian was more offensive they still ended up becoming good friends. After noticing that he had received the message some time ago he held off on replying assuming that he would just Jake soon anyway.

Not long after Brian joined in the group, Jesse decided to ditch out of the group. Brian had not really much time talking with Jesse but he seemed like a cool guy. And just as he left the group Jake showed up. "What up Jake. Ready to kill it in the opening game?" Brian said greeting the goalie. It seemed now like all the jocks were starting to gravitate towards this one area. Well at least the non-jerky jocks.

Now the school was really starting to fill with bodies and noise. The bell should be ringing here any moment. Looking around he saw other groups starting to form in the halls, and he also saw some of the shy underclassmen sticking to themselves. The guys had started up a big discussion about how great the game was going to be. Then Brian saw Darren get nudged forward a bit then turn around. Their other friend Angel had run into the back of Darren. She apologized to Darren and proceeded to greet the group. "Hey Angel." Brian said. "Yea it was pretty good." He replied to the question about his summer. Brian thought Angel was pretty cute, but they were just really good friends. She was wanting to try getting Archery started at the school and she asked Brian and Darren to try to help. "How was your summer?" Brian decided to add unsure really of what to say.
"….I ask you why do you breathe."

User Image

Where am I?: School Halls
Who am I with?: Darren, Alex, and Jesse
What am I wearing?:School Clothes
What is stuck in my head?: Spit it Out

░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░
░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░

Prophet

User Image

We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art.

Callie let out a small groan as she heard her moms heels move across the floor. "Callie sweetheart. It’s time to get up.” Her mom, Leela, called through the door. Callie groaned loud enough for her to hear and laugh at. She pulled herself off her warm bed and into the bathroom conjoining her and her younger brother’s rooms. Jude stood on his small stool, leaned into the sink, brushing his teeth. “Good morning, monkey.” Callie said, smiling as she kissed the top of his head. She heard him mumble something back, making her chuckle. Callie pulled out her comb and some styling moose from her drawers under the counter. She took out the two braids Leela had done last night and ran her fingers through her hair. She quickly finished up her hair and pulled it into a mess bun. She brushed her teeth and washed her face, and finished up a few of her other bathroom routines.

She ran into her room and quickly got dressed, which took longer than what she thought because she had no clue what to wear. She once she finally found what to wear, she ran down stairs, bumping into her adoptive brother, Brandon. “Sorry.” She said, him chuckling. “Calm down, I didn’t die.” They walked into the kitchen area where Steph and Leela stood, Steph’s arm draping over Leela’s shoulders. Callie snapped a quick photo of the two. “D’awe.” She called, sitting in her seat, smiling at the couple. “What are you aweing at?” Steph said, placing plates of food in front of Callie and Brandon. “These two beautiful women who just made us a yummy looking breakfast.” She replied a small smile falling on her face. Jude walked into the kitchen and took his seat next to Callie. “Does this color look good?” he asked, referring to his nails. Callie sighed, “Are you sure you want to do this?” She asked, Brandon looking over. “Callie calm down. They look great Ju.” Brandon said, standing to put his things in the sink. “Love you guys.” He called, leaving. “You look handsome Jude.” Callie said, “I just don’t want you hurt.” She took her thing to the sink and looked over to Leela and Steph, who both leaned over to Jude, telling him to hold his head high. “I got Jude. Head on to school.” Leela said, “Also, nothing wrong. Nothing super serious. Just want to talk when me and Jude get home from school-work today. K?” Callie grabbed her things and giggled over to Leela. “K, mom.” She said hugging both women then Jude. “See you later.” She called as she walked out of the house. She climbed into her white Volkswagen Beetle and cut on her Bluetooth, putting her music on shuffle.

The drive to school was short, sadly. She pulled into an empty spot in the semi-full parking lot near the exit. She climbed out of her car, headed towards the school. She put one of her ear buds and headed towards the office. “Callie Foster.” She said to the lady, who flipped through a green folder. Junior folder I guess. The lady handed her a white paper and Callie walked out, putting the other ear bud into her ear. She smirked down at the paper and shook her head. Drama first period. Yas lorde. She decided to walk around random halls, instead of heading start to class to sit alone for a while. She slowly walked around before sitting down on one of the benches in front of the library.

Where am I? in front of the library tab Who am I with? no one atm tab What am I in? Outfit?

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
                                          LOCATION : SCHOOL || COMPANY : CUTE LIL ASHER || FEELINGS :TIRED / A BIT HUNGOVER || JAM: GOOD BOY
                                          ____________________________________________________________________

Aren smiled at the younger males little yelp it was quite adorable and music to his ears so early in the morning, the male unwrapped his arm from the other to make sure he didn't spill his coffee on Asher or himself. The male just smiled at the other hearing him already chew him out so early in the morning, the male huffed and lightly patted the other on the head."I'll think about that when you grow taller then me, ok kiddo." The male said just teasing the other some more before they went their separate ways, Aren sadly didn't have any classes with Asher and the only times they had to talk was during lunch or after school and that was literally never enough time. So the male teased him to his hearts content in the morning, however his attention was taken away from the other when he said for him not to worry about what he was listening to.

"What do you mean don't worry…its yaoi again isn't it. it so is which one is it, is it Dramatical murder again or something else I wanna hear." The male said whining now in the hallway before hugging the other again. Hearing the question about whats up the male lightly shrugged still hanging off the other."Nothing much just debating if I'm actually going to stay the full day in school, even if its the first day I still do not want to be here." The male said standing up again before sipping some of his drink, even though Aren loved school for his friends the male dreaded it everyday when it came to the working portion of it. Even though Aren was barely in class he still seemed to pass no matter what happened, and that was thanks to his friends in the class. He would borrow the notes from them and study and ace the test, Aren wasn't a complete idiot and did stay on top of his school work except for math.

This subject the male dreaded the most it was a miracle the male even had a B in that class and even he was as shocked as others were at the score, Aren rarely turned in his homework and was only in the class to begin with if Mr. Underwood tracked him down and forced him into the classroom. Aren rarely listened to half the teachers in school but Mr.Underwood and a few others were the exception. However Aren gasped lightly before he went through his bag pulling out two books for him."Here I ordered these over the summer for you, I totally forgot to give them to you…happy late bday brat." The male said smiling at the other hoping he liked it since it had to do with one of his OTP, even though Aren didn't care for it the male wasn't going to argue so early in the morning.

"They're in japanese but if you need help I can always help translate them with ya." The male said leaning against the others locker now seeing as they had been walking down the hall while bickering.

II L o y a l t y II

ooc ; Outfit in top pic
User Image

xx y o u xand xm ex. ` ★ ◞
    click▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰x

clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.
    clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx

clickclickx C L I C K x C L I C K x B A N G x B A N G x W E x J U S T x S I N G x I T x L I K E x
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, xxxx
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture,

Yoon-a woke up to her brother Kibum saying "Yoon-a honey time to wake up". She shuffled in her bed before picking her head up and opening her eyes. She looked at her brother and smiled. He smiled back at her. "Good Morning sleeping beauty." Kibum says and Yoon-a laughs and punches his arm playfully. "1. Oppa!" she whines and he laughs. "2. Seodulleo yeodongsaeng os ibgo." He says and Yoon-a nods and walks off into the bathroom. She washes her hair and body while singing in the shower. After her forty minute shower she got out and wrapped a towel around her body and dried her hair. After drying her hair she put on her clothes. She smiled at herself loving her brothers choice of clothes for her to wear. Yes she was seventeen but she likes for her clothes to be picked out for her and Kibum does it for her. She then tried to put her hair in a bun but it just wasn't working.

She pouted to herself and walked out of the room. "KEY OPPA!" she yelled. She heard his footsteps running. He ran into her room. "What's wrong?" he asked. She put up the comb and ponytail holders that were in her hands. "Can you help me do a bun?" she asked sweetly. He chuckled. "Yes I can just next time don't call me and make it seem like you are dying." He says and kissed her forehead. She giggled and nodded.

"3. ppalli ppalli " He says and motions for her to sit down. She sat down on the floor in front of her brother's legs. He opened his legs so she can sit back and he could have better access to her hair. He used the comb to gather all of her hair and he used three ponytail holders to wrap her hair in a bun. He then tapped her back as a signal that he was finished. She went and looked at it in the mirror and came back happily. "Thank you oppa!" She hugged him and he hugged her back. "Your welcome now come down stairs and eat grab your backpack, phone, and earphones".

He went in his pocket and pulled out forty dollars. "Here Yoon-a just in case you get hungry and I'm not around to buy you something." He put it in her hand and she put it in her backpack. "Thank you Key" she then walked down stairs to see that Kibum had made her a sandwich and had her milk next to it. She smiled and sat down. She began to eat and Kibum walked into the kitchen. Yoon-a finished her food and drunk her milk. She wiped her mouth and smiled at Kibum. She quickly ran into the bathroom and brushed her teeth... again. She then walked out.

"Okay Now I'm ready lets go." she said and Kibum nodded. He grabbed his keys and walked out of the door and Yoon-a followed behind. She closed the door behind her and locked it. She ran to her brothers car and open the door. She sat down in the passengers seat. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to one of her friends who just so happened to be the guy she was crushing on but she hides it pretty well.

To: Richard xP
                                        Hello friend!! Are you at school yet??

After pressing send she got lost in her thoughts and didn't realized that she and Kibum had arrived at that school. She sighed and put one of her earbuds in and walked to the main office with Kibum. She got her schedule and she put it in her pocket. Kibum then walked off after telling Yoon-a that he was going to go and find one of his friends. She sighed now alone wandering around the school aimlessly in hopes to bump into one of her friends.

▌ ▌ xE V E R Y W H E R E x I x G O x , x E V E R Y T H I N G x I x D O x !!
                      x ◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂◂
                          we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear
                          we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear xxxx we go hard , we’ve got no fear

SPEAKING xxxx THINKING xxxx OTHER xxxx OUTFIT xxxx (out.of.candy: Click the word outfit for her choice of clothing.)

1. Oppa! = Older Brother!
                              2. Seodulleo yeodongsaeng os ibgo. = Hurry up and get dressed little sister.
                              3. ppalli ppalli = Quickly Quickly

Ms Seven Sins

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Gaara_numba1

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    This song's for anyone if it ain't your birthday
    shinelikeastarPARTY LIKE IT'S NOT YOU'RE BIRTHDAY!
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xmister random otakux x x x x x x x x

Asher pouted and rolled up the sleeves of his shirt as if he was about to fight him. Of course Asher would not do such a thing to a friend of his. He was only joking. Asher feared that he may not be getting taller but he was, even if it was only by centimeters. But his mom constantly made him feel like he was getting shorter since she kept making him order from the kids' menu at restaurants. Just thinking about that made Asher feel like he was growing shorter...or maybe everyone was growing taller. Asher then noticed that Aren had a Starbucks cup in his hand. "What? You go to Starbucks and didn't even bring me anything back? You're so cruel." Asher said childishly. All he had was a sunny side up egg and it wasn't even that big. He didn't really care though because he would probably just take some food from his friend's bookbag. He knew his locker combination so he could easily just take something.

Asher slowly put his phone in his back pocket when Aren asked if he was watching yaoi again. "Nooo...what makes you think that?" Asher said slowly as he avoided eye contact with Aren. Asher then groaned when Aren hugged onto him again but Asher didn't mind. "You are heavy." Asher said, acting like he was annoyed. Asher shook his head when Aren said he was debating on staying all day or not. "If you leave then I'm leaving with you, girlfriend." Asher said before snapping his fingers in a pattern of a Z. This was also because Asher didn't want to be alone all day and argue with his other friends about who is the best couple in all the anime series he watched.

Asher watched as Aren pulled out two books from his Tokyo Ghoul bag and handed them to him. Asher stared at the cover, a smile slowly growing on his face. Asher then jumped up and hugged Aren. "Oh my gosh! Thank you! Best late birthday gift ever!" Asher exclaimed, extremely excited over it. He looked through it and noticed that everything was in japanese. No matter, he could read it. Asher looked up from the book when Aren offered to help him translate it. A perverted thought appeared in his head and Asher looked up at him and fluttered his eyelashes, giving Aren the puppy dog eyes. "Could you really? I would be ever so greatful." Asher asked with a smile on his face.

Outfit: Otakuuu
Translation:
OOC:
User Image tab tab User Image

A l e x z a n d r a M a r i e G o n z a l e s
tab tab tab

Walk Like A Champion, Talk Like A Champion .

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

tab tab Alex looked at the taller male and she slightly giggled hugging him from behind and she rested her head on his masculine back, closing her brown eyes as more people joined the three. First Brian, then Jake and others and she held onto Darrens hand, as if the two were dating. She heard Darren speak and ask her how her summer was.

tab tab The slim female looked at her masculine friend. My summer was absolutely amazing she giggled and looked at Jesse. Hey jessekins the female smiled at him. She didn't know much about the smart male, but she wanted to. Her brown eyes wondered over at Brian and a smile crept across the females small face. She unwrapped her arms from Darrens torso and wrapped them around Brian squeezing a little and giggling. She unwrapped them from Brian, resting her head on Darrens shoulder, closing her brown eyes.

tab tab tab

ωhεrε::: Hallway tab // tab ωiтh::: Darren,Jake,Brian,Angel and Jesse tab //
      øøc::: (outfit=click center circle) ~~ p

User Image tab tab User Image

H a y l i e R e n e e K i n g s t o n
tab tab tab

Darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream .

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

tab tab Haylie Renee Kingston rolled over, tossing and turning in her large bed, groaning. The small female groaned once again, louder and smacked her bed, pushing herself up, rubbing her blue eyes as she glared around getting up. Haylie had showered the night before so she just simply washed her face and teeth. She styled her hair just like she usually did and walked to her desk starting to do her makeup.

tab tab Haylie finished putting her makeup on, then sliding her clothes and shoes on as she let out another yawn, grabbing her phone and walking out her bedroom door pounding on her younger brother Coles door. Come on Booger! Time to get up! she yelled to the younger male and sighed walking down the stairs. The small girl opened the fridge grabbing an orange and a waterbottle.

tab tab Haylie then sat down in her chair, starting to peel her orange as her younger brother cole entered the kitchen. She looked at the male continuing to peel the orange. Morning booger, eat your breakfast. she said starting to eat her orange. Once she finished and Cole finished his breakfast, the slim female grabbed her coat and backpack walking to her car with Cole, getting in and starting the car.

tab tab Haylie looked at the male and backed out of the driveway and starting on their commute to school sighing. As soon as they reached the school, the female parked in her space, getting out of her car along with her brother, locking the doors and walking in. The blonde looked around and smiled spotting Zane, she walked up behind him, smiling and kissing his cheek from behind. Morning hun she smiled at him.

tab tab tab

ωhεrε::: where? tab // tab ωiтh::: who? tab //
      øøc::: (outfit=click center circle) ~~

Bashful Widow

I Am A Man of Six Feet Tall, Just Looking For Some Answers
                                            IN A WORLD THAT ANSWERS NONE OF THEM AT ALL
                                            ( xx I'll say hi, but not reply xx )
                                            XXXXXXXTo the letters that you WRITE...
                                                        BECAUSE I FOUND SOME PEACE OF MIND

Ricky waited a moment for Zane until he noticed behind him, a blonde approach the boy and even kiss his cheek from behind. Ricky grinned, shaking his head and then turned to his locker and opened it back up again. He was about to pull his bag off and throw it inside and get a notebook or two until he felt his phone vibrating in his front pocket. Without hesitation he pulled it out and powered on the screen to see who it was from. He felt a hint of relief seeing as it wasn't Kaylin, and smiled a bit more noticing that it was Yoon-a, a good, and veyr adorable friend of his. The boy wasted no time texting her back.

To: YoonieRoonie(:
                                                Msg: Hey girl! Yea, im at school. I'm at my locker. 0432A by the large stairwell they put in last year. Im with Zane and some girl. Hard to miss. cx

After hitting send, Richard grinned to himself, pulling his hat of to flip his hair once or twice and then put his hat back on and leaned against the open locker, only catching a glimpse of Angel when she went by. He shrugged, figuring that he would see her when class started.

school zane and haylie content ill see her later n/a threads
                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Golden_Maknae

Bashful Widow

Let The Rain Fall Down And Wake My Dreams
                                                            AND LET IT WASH AWAY, MY SANITY
                                                            ( xx Cause iWanna feel the thunder, iWanna scream xx )
                                                            XXXXXXXLet the rain fall DOWN...
                                                                        i'M COMiNG CLEAN

There was a soft knock on the large white wooden door before it cracked open to reveal the face of a small aged woman. "Time to get up miss. Your father wanted to have breakfast before school." the woman, presumably the housekeeper, said softly, walking over to the window and opening the curtains to let some of the sunlight in. "Your father isn't in the best mood I should warn you. Best to be prompt, miss." The woman said as Cheyenne stirred. The housekeeper shuffled over to the door, and left, closing it lightly behind her.

Cheyenne lay in bed a minute more before pulling her sleeping mask from over her eyes as she sat up, examining her large, beautiful, and grand bedroom.The brunette climbed out of bed and turned to face it, with a look of distaste on her face. She made a mental note to buy a new bed design before walking over to the window and opening it wide so the fresh morning air came in. A smile crossed her face as she walked over to her phone, pulling it off of it's charger, ignoring the mass of messages she had and plugging it into speakers in her room and began to play a song that she'd recently started to love.

As the music filled the room loudly, Cheyenne danced her way into her walking closet and grabbed an outfit off of the three fully dressed maniquins and went into her bathroom to shower and get dressed. By the time she was finished, a new song was playing. The girl danced back into her room, singing along to the song, a smile locked onto her face. She went back to her closet to grab a pair of shoes and pulled them on. Then she rushed back to her bathroom to blow dry her hair and straighten it and then apply her makeup.

When she'd finished getting ready, Cheyenne grabbed her phone, a charger, and her bag and ran downstairs, without making her bed knowing that it would be done before she got home. When Cheyenne walked into the kitchen she saw her father with a worried look on his face, one he always wore lately. "There you are princess. I need to talk to you..." He said but the girl grabbed a cupcake sprinkled with pink sprinkles of different colors and shapes. She walked up to the older man, kissed his cheek and rushed for the door, pulling out her car keys. "Sorry daddy. I can't talk now or I will be late for my first day, and how tragic will that be?" She asked and giggled. "I love you! Tell mom for me." She called out, knowing her mother was still in bed. The sun shone down on the walkway to the drive way where a white car sat with the licenses plate that said "DDYS GRL" which, stood for Daddy's Girl. Chey got into the front seat and adjusted her sunglasses, rolled down her window and put her things on the passenger seat and plugged her phone into an aux jack and hit play as another song began to pay loudly.

Cheyenne arrived at school before she even realized it. The girl was glad to be back though. She picked up her phone and found her best friend's number and texted her.

To: HaylieBear(:
                                                Msg: A little late but never the less im here! Where are you?

She hit send, put her phone in her pocket, grabbed her bag and the cupcake she had yet to even eat and walked inside, looking around but waiting for a text.

school no one happy wheres everyone? outift xoxo

Ms_Fatal_Heartbreak
User Image

clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.
    clickclickbangbangclickclickWE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx WE GO HARD WE'VE GOT NO FEAR.xxxx

clickclickx C L I C K x C L I C K x B A N G x B A N G x W E x J U S T x S I N G x I T x L I K E x
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, xxxx
        clickclickbangbangclickclickLook at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture, I’m possible, now are you done boyxxxx Look at this clearly, the stop of impossible Take a picture,

Yoon-a smiled and waved at people she knew then she felt her phone vibrate in her hand. She looked at the message and smiled. She happily skipped over to where Richard said he was. Once she came to a certain hallway she pecked her head past the wall to see Richard leaning on his locker. She giggled and walked up and smiled widely. "Oppa!" she said adorably. She then looked down and straightened out her dress. She knew that Kibum would kill her if she got it dirty.

Yoon-a happily hugged Richard then let him go. "Did you grow ... or did I get shorter??" she asked now looking up at him. She was always rather short compared to him but now it was a major difference. "You weren't supposed to get taller you make me feel so short Ricky." she pouted playfully.

She then felt her phone vibrate and it was her sister asking her did she and Kibum leave yet and she replied yes. "Soooo how was your break?" she asked and playfully poked him in the stomach.

SPEAKING xxxx THINKING xxxx OTHER xxxx OUTFIT xxxx (out.of.candy: Click the word outfit for her choice of clothing.)

1. Oppa! = Older Brother!

Ms Seven Sins

Bashful Widow

I Am A Man of Six Feet Tall, Just Looking For Some Answers
                                            IN A WORLD THAT ANSWERS NONE OF THEM AT ALL
                                            ( xx I'll say hi, but not reply xx )
                                            XXXXXXXTo the letters that you WRITE...
                                                        BECAUSE I FOUND SOME PEACE OF MIND

Ricky laughed, happy to see the small girl. Her hugs were always tight and he loved when girls hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and then, slowly, his hads slipped from her waist into his pockets. When Yoon-a started to compare their sizes he couldn't help but chuckle and put his hand under her chin and lift it up a little, gently. "I think you just got shorter princess." he said, joking around with the girl. He loved joking around with her though he had gotten a bit taller over the summer. It surprised him that Yoon-a herself hadn't grown but that wasn't such a bad thing.

Suddenly the boy crouched a little and wrapped his arms around Yoon-a's waist and lifted her up and spun her around a little. He loved how he could pick her up with no problem, how small she was. His eyes landed on Zane and Haylie once more before they landed on Cheyenne who walked a few ways behind Yoon-a. He didn't like Cheyenne around Yoon-a because... well Cheyenne wasn't a very nice person. But as long as she didn't approach the group, it was fine. "My summer was great. Played so many shows! And there's the possibility that the band might get signed to Rise Records! Maybe if you come over, I can show you a little project I've been working on, on the side. But tell me about your summer!" He smiled.

school zane and haylie content ill see her later n/a threads

Golden_Maknae
User Image

Yoon-a pouted playfully "You are just a giant like always." She said then giggled. She watched as he crouched and picked her up and spun her around she giggled. "You'll never get tired of picking me up , I blame my smallness!!" she said still giggling a bit. She then watched as his eyes started looking around. She looked in the same direction and the last person she spotted was Cheyenne. She then tightly hugged Richard burying her face in his chest. The moment he spoke again she looked up at him and smiled once she realized Cheyenne was gone.

She smiled at Richard. "Really that's great!! I'm so proud of you and I would love to but you know Kibum wouldn't let me go over your house he is really protective over me for some odd reason." She said trailing off. Then she remembered she was supposed to be talking about her summer. "My summer was fun Kibum and I went back to South Korea to see my parents and to see a couple of our old friends. And my singing got a whole lot better." she said happily.

Ms Seven Sins

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
                                                                                              Feeling: sleepy☽ Location: School ☽ Thoughts: school! ☽ Outfit: tadaCompany: people ☽

She heard Robin talk to someone and couldnt help but look over to him spinning a girl in the air her head snapped back to the group before her and she took her thumb and bit a little into the side nervously. Pulling her thumb away her mood turned for the best as she saw the female be playful towards the males. Unless she was flirting she could never tell when someone flirts. Her hands then folded behind her back as she heard Brian ask about her summer "Oh you know what it was awesome! I entered into a few contests for money and prizes" she told the group with a beaming smile. Which remained her she had a Surprise for Darren and Brian and also Jesse. She had one bunch of tickets for the convention coming up and she was going to give them to the guys for helping her with everything.

Looking at her cellphone watch she waved goodbye to everyone then pranced off into the halls as she was looking for Aren she then spotted him with a younger boy she then got out two tickets for the convention coming up. Trotting up to them she smiled "Morning boys!" she said with a giggled poking Aren with the two tickets. Smiling at Aren "I have this ticket left . I mean i already have plans for the others ,but this one i just dont know what to do with" she said with a tiny frown. Sticking her tongue at him playfully "You wouldnt happen to know anyone would you Aren?" she asked him. Her eyes then went to Asher she didnt believe she knew this younger male "Im sorry but i dont seem to know your name which is odd cause i know everyones name" she said with a nervous chuckle. Smiling she then gave him her name "Im Angel Wolf" she said with a upbeat tone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff