Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zane Andrew Knight
Mister Social Media Addict

User Image

Zane was still at home right now seeing as he was in his room a sleep. He soon got up as he got out of bed then walked out of his room. He went to the bathroom, closed the door. Zane then took a shower as he was in the bathroom because he needed one mostly to wake he up more. Soon Zane was done as he got out as he put a towel around his waist. Then he walked over to the sink as he started to brush his teeth. When he was done he walked out of the bathroom back to his room.

Zane walked over to his clothes as he picked out what he wanted to put on. Once he found what he wanted he got dressed as he was in his room. He was getting ready for school right now because today was the first day of school. So now he was ready to leave for house as he cheeked if he had everything. Then he turned off his computer it was still on seeing as he was on it last night. Then he heard his phone as he got it as he looked to see who it was as he then sent a text back to Ricky.

To: Ricky

To: Haylie
Message: Morning love I'm at school now can't wait to see you.

He sent them as he then put his phone away as he was got his stuff. Then he walked out of his room. down stairs. Zane then walked out the door as he locked it behind him as he then made his way to school. Soon he got there as he walked up to the building as he walked in the school. So he was now walking the hall to his locker, his locker was by Ricky's so it worked out as he soon saw him as he smiled. Ricky was one of his best friends as he walked over to open his locker. "I'm here so what up?" he asked as he was there.

Ms Seven Sins

Ms_Fatal_Heartbreak
User Image tab tab User Image

A l e x z a n d r a M a r i e G o n z a l e s
tab tab tab

Walk Like A Champion, Talk Like A Champion .

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

tab tab Ew.... Morning Alex thought as she rolled her small frame over in her bed, smacking down on her alarm clock. A few minutes later, Alex had finally decided to get up and out of bed. She stretched her short little limbs and grabbed her favorite outfit walking into the bathroom. The slim girl yawned starting the shower and getting undressed.

tab tab Once Alex was out of the shower, she quickly towel dried her hair and body sliding her clothes onto her slim body. She looked at herself in the mirror and yawned again grabbing her facial cleanser and things like that; starting to do her morning routine. Once she finished she dried her hair and put her makeup on like she usually did, then putting on all her jewelery. The young, slim girl then walked out of her room closing the door behind her and jogging down the stairs to the kitchen grabbing a granola bar running out the front door with her bag.

tab tab Alex walked to the car starting to eat her granola bar and starting the car. She pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Brian and Darren
                                                  To;; Brian and Darebear
                                                  From;; Alexx
                                                  Message;; Hey boys, im leaving the house now ill be there soon i cant wait to see you.

The small girl pressed send and set her phone back down into her bag. She put her car in reverse and slowly she backed out of her driveway, making sure not to back into anyone. She then started on her drive to yet another year at REV High School. She preceded to stop at red lights and stop signs until she reached the school and parked her car climbing out with her bag and locking the door.

tab tab Alex sighed deeply looking at the school and slowly walked in looking around at other students. She smiled a big smile seeing Jesse and Darren. At that moment, an idea popped into the females mind. She gently bit down on her lip sneaking up behind Darren, a male who was quite taller then her five foot two inch figure. She bit her lip as she laid her hands over his eyes looking at him. Guess who tall man. she smiled up at the male.

tab tab tab

ωhεrε::: Hallway tab // tab ωiтh::: Darren and Jesse tab //
      øøc::: (outfit=click center circle) ~~ p

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
                                                                                              Feeling: sleepy☽ Location: School ☽ Thoughts: school! ☽ Outfit: tadaCompany: people ☽

The blonde giggled excitedly as the group moved out to the car and she got into the car and awaited them to arrive at the school. The whole way there she was talking about how excited she was about the convention coming up she had won a contest and the prizes was a free group package to the convention. Sooner then later the school came into view and Angel's face started to radiate with a angelic glow. Opening the car door she got out following behind Ricky and Mercila. The group entered the school and it seemed the two siblings split up going off in different directions she stopped for a second her eyes meeting the make to each of her friend's back . She bit her lip nervously thinking who to follow while Mercila was her best friend so she skipped happily to her friends side.

As the two of them passed the auditorium her eyes grew she heard that they finally upgraded their sound system and she wanted to be the first to try it out. Stopping at the doors she looked at Mercila with puppy dog eyes "If you dont want to come ill join you in a bit you should probably find Aurora before she gets into trouble" she said jokingly. She then slipped into the Auditorium and ran pass the isles and nearly jumped up on the stage but failed and fell onto her face. Brushing herself off softly she took her ipod out and scrolled through the songs till she found one and put one earbud in her ear and turn the mic on. She waited as the music started and started singing Heart Of Dixie. Angel couldnt help ,but think that this song was all about her birth mother.

Now the female was told that her mother left them because of how many problems she caused them. The young female always hoped there was more to the story then that. You see her father did have a drinking problems which lead to the abuse. Maybe her birth mother hoped that her leaving would wake her father up to his on s**t and get it together. She kind of wished she knew her birth mother and wondered what she was actually like the only things she heard from her father was hateful words. Angel may never know however she could always day dream and a part of her felt close to her mother when she sang.

One thing you could be sure of was that Angel always gave 110% when she sang and had a blast at it. Her hands was gripping the mic softly as she sang her heart out in the heartfelt song that she imagined singing along with her birth mother. The music seemed to move through the female and she couldnt help ,but dance a little "She went driving so far nobody is going to find her!" she sang swaying to the song.

Bashful Widow

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're Only As Tall As Your Heart Will Let You Be
                                                            AND YOURE ONLY AS SMALL AS THE WORLD WILL MAKE YOU SEEM
                                                            ( xx &When the going gets rough, and you feel like you may fall xx )
                                                            XXXXXXXJust look on the BRIGHTSIDE...
                                                                        YOU'RE ROUGHLY SiX FEET TALL

Marcella smiled as she had listened to the excitement in Angel's voice about the convention that was coming up. It wasn't everyday that Marcella decided to put on a costume to entertain others but she did it for Angel, After all, Angel was one of her best friends. And this meant so much to her. The best part was that Marcella talked Ricky into going as Marshall Lee. Whens he told him that he was pretty much paired up with Angel, there was no way he would say no. But that made her wonder if he had even started working on his costume.

When they arrived at school Ricky went off in a completely different direction, probably to go find one of his friends. Marceline only shrugged and walked off the other direction, lost in her own thoughts. It wasn't until she heard Angel's voice, telling her that she should probably go find Aurora did Marceline even know her friend was still at her side "Oh.. um yeah.." She said softly watching Angel hurry into the auditorium. Marcy couldn't help but smile at this thought. She felt she needed to watch out and make sure Angel didn't get into trouble before she had to worry about Aurora. But the thought of Aurora made her blush deeply.

Marceline had the biggest crush on her friend Aurora. Only problem was that she was over 9000% sure that Aurora did not share the same feelings. Still the thought of the red head made Marcella's heart beat out of her chest. How did she know Aurora was even here, or better yet, where she could be. When were classes supposed to start anyways? How long did she had to talk to her friend before class? Did they have any classes together? Marcy couldn't quite remember their schedules right now, she was feeling so flustered.

The darkhaired girl took a moment to breathe in and out, to calm down before she pulled out her phone. Quickest way to find her was to text her. But what if she didn't want to be bothered, or maybe thought it was too early to see Marcella. Marcy always had a fear of rejection, from her friends, but even more so from someone she liked. So, instead of going out to find Aurora who was probably fine on her own, Marcella sighed, hugging her bag, and walked aimlessly through the school building.

school noone worried bad thoughts outift first post blehh
                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bashful Widow

I Am A Man of Six Feet Tall, Just Looking For Some Answers
                                            IN A WORLD THAT ANSWERS NONE OF THEM AT ALL
                                            ( xx I'll say hi, but not reply xx )
                                            XXXXXXXTo the letters that you WRITE...
                                                        BECAUSE I FOUND SOME PEACE OF MIND

Ricky quickly locked his phone and put it in his pocket and looked up at Zane when he heard the male's voice. He nodded to his friend, a little bit thrown off guard because he'd been thinking about his ex until his friend had come into the picture. Ricky had known Zane since they were kids, around the time Marcella was adopted and his family moved into the neighborhood. Up until his mother's passing, Ricky was a quiet kid. After his mother passed, he grew quieter until he met Zane who helped him open up out of his shell again and make friends with everyone he came into contact with. In a way, Ricky thought that he owed Zane his life.

"Hey. How was break for you?" He asked, taking off his sunglasses that made him look like a complete tool. Who wears sunglasses inside of the building? Ricky kept his bag on and closed his locker, putting his hand in his pocket. Part of him was still thinking about Kaylin, part of him was still thinking about Angel, and the other part was focused on Zane. Should Ricky tell Zane that he was started to miss Kaylin? If he did, would he have to explain why they broke up? If that were the case then he couldn't mention Kaylin, not now. Not until he was sure about it. But how did he know he was sure. He kept her phone number, all of her text messages, and he had constant dreams about her all during summer break. And what if she moved?

school Zane a little sad Kaylin... n/a threads
                                                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Book Keepers
User Image

................…………………………….....………………………The Happy-Go-Lucky Soccer Captain

User Image
”If you ask why I play soccer….”

Wondering through the halls Brian really started to notice the school was beginning fill up.Then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and again the "Olé, Olé, Olé" chant played again. Removing his phone from his pocket he saw that he had received a text from Alex. She was a cute volleyball player that Brian and Darren had become pretty good friends with. The athletes had to stick together you know, and in this school it almost seemed that the athletes were at the top of the food chain. He then decided to text her back real quick.
To: Alexx
Awesome. See you soon

Now Brian was noticing many few familiar faces and many new ones as he continued through the halls. As he walked he said his share greetings with some people but he did not really stop to talk to anyone yet. There still seemed to be a lot of time left before classes started, so Brian started his mission to find his locker. Finally arriving at his locker her stood there for a few moments with a blank expression on his face. "Damn, I knew I should've saved my combo somewhere." He just stood their rolling the dial back and forth trying various combinations. After enough trial and failure of different numbers he managed to finally find the right combination. "Ok gotta write that down before I forget it."He said to himself grabbing a pencil and some paper from his backpack.

Now that the whole locker fiasco, he unloaded the school supplies he would not need right away.Leaving a notebook, a few pens and pencils, and a binder in his bag he slammed his locker shut again. Brian again started venturing down the hall and soon he saw some familiar faces. Darren, Alex, and Jesse. Walking up to the small group."Hey guys." He said as he joined his friends.

"….I ask you why do you breathe."

User Image

Where am I?: School Halls
Who am I with?: Darren, Alex, and Jesse
What am I wearing?:School Clothes
What is stuck in my head?: Spit it Out

░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░
░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░
░▒▓░▒▓▓▒░▓▒░

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User ImageUser Image

Darren felt his phone vibrate in his pocket as he talked to Jesse. He picked it up seeing the message was from his friend Alex. The two athletes go way back. When they were in pre-school they played on a co-ed tee-ball team together. Then in elementary school, the two were on the school basketball team together. Once middle school hit, they went their separate ways in sports but still support each other for the most part.

As he continued his conversation with Jesse, his sight was lost temporarily as he felt two cold hands over his eyes, followed by a "Guess who". The tall man clue gave it away that Alex had arrived at school. "Mija, I know your voice." Darren's hands began turning clammy as his hands lowered hers from his eyes. He turned to see Alex as vibrant as ever. "Didn't take you long to drive here! How was your summer?"

All around, the school was starting to crowd up, occasionally hearing the girlish screams of friends reuniting with other friends. Sooner than later the bell was going to ring, but he managed to enjoy the few minutes they had. They still had to compare their schedules. Maybe they'll have more than a few classes together this year.

Another familiar face came to join them. It was Brian, Mr. Cap-i-tan! He was excited for his teammate to receive the captaincy for the team this year. He knew for damn sure Brian would do a better job than Darren. He's vocal and he's a role model on and off the pitch for the rest of the players to come by. "What's happenin' McKormick."

Company: Jesse, Alex, Brian
                                                    Thoughts: Wow, Alex is really cute. Doubt she likes me like that though.
                                                    Ooc: My bad for the shortness. Please PM me if I need to edit something or if you want to plot.
                                                    Car: My Evo!
                                                    Theme Song: TBD

Schedule:
                                                    1: English IV 5: Web Design
                                                    2: Jr/Sr PE 6: Study Hall
                                                    3: Government 7: Sport
                                                    4: Anatomy
                                                    Lunch

quoted ppl go in here...
                                                    Mai_Fire_Queen
                                                    Ms_Fatal_Heartbreak
                                                    Crazed soul6

User Image

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image
                                          LOCATION : SCHOOL || COMPANY : CUTE LIL ASHER || FEELINGS :TIRED / A BIT HUNGOVER || JAM: GOOD BOY
                                          ____________________________________________________________________

Aren had been wrapped around his adorable sleeping beauty, first day of school and somehow he had already ended up in someone else's bed. The male lifted his head when he felt the other move slightly and the male rubbed his face, he couldn't even recall what happened the night before. All he remembered was going out with his best friend Madelyn, doing the whole smoking and drinking the usual and then now waking up in someones bed. It didn't take until the males eyes fully adjusted when he realized he was laid next to Kyle, and he thanked the heavens it was someone he knew. He would have been in a pretty bad predicament if it was someone new, like last time so he just stuck to sleeping with people he's slept with before. And well it seemed to be working out, he was just confused on when he had agreed to sleep with Kyle and follow him back home to his house of all places.

For the simple fact Kyle lived with his parents and they weren't all that accepting of Aren and probably didn't even know what their own son did, so Aren didn't want to deal with that awkward moment of them walking into the room seeing their child with another man. Living through that once was clearly enough, but it seemed after a few shots Aren would literally do anything. He really did need to work on that. He swore someone would probably talk him into killing the president or something and result in him spending the rest of his life in prison and no one wanted that to happen. He was too adorable for prison. However the male sat up in the others bed holding his head for a moment trying to control the rooms shakiness before he looked over to Kyle. The male smiled at the others sleeping body before he moved over and kissed the others cheek."Thanks love, catch you later at school yeah?"

The male said moving some hair out the others face before he climbed out of bed and put his clothes on, he needed to make it home before his parents woke up and before Kyle's did also. So the male got all his stuff together and went to the window."Text me later." The male said before climbing out the others window and making his way to his car he turned on his phone and then drove himself home. It didn't take long for Aren to reach home thanks to Kyle literally living close to him, once he was inside his home the male quickly jumped into the shower. Kyle was lucky Aren had just randomly woken up or they both would have been late and he didn't want to get Kyle in trouble so early on in the day and himself at that. The male hopped out the shower and got dressed before he made his way down the steps. The male walked into the kitchen and didn't notice his parents.

A sigh of relief escaped the males lips not seeing his parents, he didn't really feel like getting a lecture from his father and his mother just standing by like some zombie, the male raced out the door and hopped in his baby and stopped at a star bucks. The male was quite lucky he hadn't woken up with a hungover or the whole rushing would have given him a massive headache. Upon arriving at the school the male walked himself into the school waving at people here and there not seeing anyone of interest to stop and chat to before he saw a shorter male passing through the crowd with headphones on. A sly smile ran across the males face a he rushed over to Asher hugging the younger male tightly from behind."Yo morning Kiddo, whatcha listening to?" The male said a bit curious now.

II L o y a l t y II

The Book Keepers

ooc ; Outfit in top pic

High-functioning Noob

User Image

. : ᓮ'ᙢ ᗩ♈: . the school . : ᗯᓰ♈ᖺ : . Aurora . : ᕍᗢᓰﬡᘐ : . talking

It seemed she was a bit distracted, and her eyes kept wandering down to her own watch. It seemed they both had a rather strange fascination with the objects on their wrists. However, hers looked much better than his, if only because his was worn. Maybe he would buy a new one later on? And then she brought up the muses once more, and how they didn’t have to be people. He nodded along, thinking back to his uncle and wondering when the poor man would release anything new. Thirteen years had been way too much, and he seriously needed his mentor now that he was stepping up his game. Too many screenplays left unedited in his computer, too many to count…

And then she did something he hadn’t expected. She crumpled the flower. “I think it was alive. How does it feel to be flower killer? Plant slaughter. Nature murderer..” he laughed, looking at the tiny thing as it fell to the ground. Maybe she would never give him another gift after this… Not to say that he’d enjoy not receiving a present from a friend, but he felt strange taking anything from them, even if it was something as simple as a flower. Everything in this place felt weird.

Her next words were all about the process of actually making the clothing. His eyes widened as she went on and on and on and on about the process. He didn’t know there were that many steps. Hell, he’d assumed anyone that made costumes would simply go over to a thrift shop, buy something used and just cut that up instead. Actually starting from scratch seemed relatively unnecessary, but if this was something she enjoyed, he supposed he might as well accept it. She was a friend after all, no matter how strange her hobby seemed to be. She didn’t comment on his being weird, so he wouldn’t do so about hers.

Now onto her muse… Guys with glasses and beards. He cocked an eyebrow and began to teasingly stroke his own chin, as if unaware that there was a tiny little wannabe beard there. “Interesting. I would never have guessed I am muse,” he said teasingly. As she kept talking about romance novels, he rolled his eyes. Romance novels were cliché and way too hyped. He’d tried reading one. But then again, maybe it just wasn’t his cup of tea. No muse? “I did not say that. I say people as muse is stupid. But my muse… too personal to tell,” he said with a coy wink.
                                        SailorButtStallion
Levi John Harper
Mister Soccer Player

User Image

User Image

Right now Levi was getting up as he was in his bed right now. He then got out of bed as he walked out of his room. When he got to the bathroom he closed the door. Then he took a shower as he was in there., This morning he was feeling a little off but he was not sure why yet. So he thought it was just pass as he soon got down with his shower as he got out of as he put a towel around his waist. Then he walked over to the sink as he brushed his teeth. Once he was down he walked out of the bathroom back to his room.

When he got to his room he went over to his clothes as he got what he wanted to put on, Once he found what he wanted he got dressed as he was in his room Now he was ready for school as he was all dressed as he was in his room. This was Levis first day of school seeing as he was a 9th grader. So he left his room as he walked downstairs, out the door. He made his way to school as he soon got there as he walked into the building.

Levi walked the hallway as he went to his locker. Once he got to his locker he opened it as he was putting things away he didn't need right now. He saw there are already people showing up at the school so he was not late that was good he thought. Levi was also playing soccer year seeing as that was the sport he liked to play.
User Image tab tab User Image

J a c o b R y a n P u c k e r m a n
tab tab tab

The other night you wouldn't believe the dream I just had about you and me
I called you up but we'd both agree, it's for the best you didn't listen

█████████████████████████ █████████████████████████ █████████████████████████

tab tab It was early on the first day of school and Jacob Ryan Puckerman was still sound asleep. Jake had it all, a great group of friends, everything. Little did Jakes friends know that he was not just a jock, but he also sang in the choir. Jake rolled over in his bed, continuing to snore and toss and turn. Thats when Jakes older brother Noah, aka Puck walked in.

tab tab Noah grabbed the males sheet and smirked as he pulled them out from under jake, causing Jake to roll off of his bed and onto the floor. Jake let a loud groan out of his mouth lip as he lifted his masculine body off of the ground.I hate you he groaned as he chucked a pillow at the older male. Jake had showered the night before so he just started to get ready as Noah closed the males bedroom door.

tab tab Jacob picked out an outfit for today then brushing his teeth he slid it onto his masculine body and sprayed himself with cologne. The male then pulled his shoes on and yawned a big yawn as he stepped out of his bedroom and closing the door behind him. As he starts down the stairs the fighting between his parents is getting louder and louder with each step.

tab tab Jake groaned grabbing his black backpack and walking out his front door, slamming it shut as he got into his car. He rested his head on the steering wheel closing his brown eyes, punching it slightly. The male clenched his fist and grabbed his phone.
                                                  To;;Brian and Darren
                                                  From;; Jake
                                                  Message;; Im so fed up with my parents fighting all the damn time! I cant wait to move out and have nothing to do with those bastards!!

tab tab The male let out a loud groan punching the wheel once again and stating his car. Jake let out a loud sigh and put his car into reverse and backing out of his driveway cautiously. The male yawned and lightly rubbed his eyes starting n his drive to school.

tab tab Jake had finally arrived at the hell hole that he has called school for the last few years and parked in his assigned parking spot. He rubbed his brown eyes and walked into the school, sneaking right outside the auditorium and yawned, as he quickly signed his and Angels names under the duets to get into the Glee Club. The male looked around quickly and smiled as he drew a smiley. He let the pen drop and walked to his friends like he hadnt done anything and smiled at them. Hey guys.

tab tab tab

ωhεrε::: Hall tab // tab ωiтh::: People tab //
      øøc::: (outfit=click center circle) ~~

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
Gaara_numba1

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    This song's for anyone if it ain't your birthday
    shinelikeastarPARTY LIKE IT'S NOT YOU'RE BIRTHDAY!
    x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x xmister random otakux x x x x x x x x

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Shut your mouth. Simon x Viral is cannon. Screw Nia, she can die in a fire. All the character deaths could have been avoided if she just simply looked away from the moon!" Asher yelled down at his phone sounding like a upset movie producer. He was on his phone having a "conversation" with a friend of his over an episode of Gurren Lagann. This was only the normal on a day to day basis with Asher. He always did this with a friend of his early in the mornings. "You know what. I'll text you later on why they are cannon. I've got a podcast to listen too." Asher said before he hung up on his friend. "Such an idiot." Asher mumbled to himself as he shook his head. He hated when this happened. Now he would have to type a whole paragraph on why they were cannon and send it to his friend. Asher was such a busy person. This was why he barely ever did his homework.

Asher's cheeks were a rosy red color as he listened to the reading of a yaoi doujinshi. Asher had this smug smirk on his face as he continued to walk down the hallway. He looked at the lockers and payed close attention to the numbers so he would know when not to pass his locker. He was so caught up in paying attention to the locker numbers, he didn't even notice someone sneaking up on him. Asher let out a quick yelp from the hug behind, quickly pulling out his ear buds and smiled when he heard Aren's voice. Aren - Best friend, partner in crime, secret soulmate. Ah, Asher loved this guy. "Oi, what did I say about calling me a kid." Asher said with a pout. "Anyways. What I'm listening to doesn't matter. So, what's up?" Asher asked as he paused the video.

Outfit: Otakuuu
Translation:
OOC:

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
                                                                                              Feeling: sleepy☽ Location: School ☽ Thoughts: school! ☽ Outfit: tadaCompany: people ☽

The song came to a end and she turned her ipod off wrapping the earphone cord around the ipon before hand. From there the ipod was placed into her pocket and Angel turned the Mic off before getting off the stage. Angel had a bounce to her step she was always so happy which was odd for someone with her background. Putting her hands onto the main doors she pushed them open and right after she went through them something caught her eye. Walking over to the sign up board she saw her signature on the auditions sheets for Jake. She had been helping Jake with his audition though she wasnt expecting him to sign her up too. It wouldnt be that bad hopefully she wouldnt get stage fright and run off the stage in tears.

Nodding to herself she closed her eyes and hummed through the halls she had this place down in her mind and normally people would move out of her way before she hit them. She heard Robin's voice and her eyes slowly opened as she just passed them. Angels eyes met Richards only for a second till she was a few feet away her head slightly turned to view Richard and zane her cheeks turned a slight pink. Before she could turn her head around she ran into back of one of the soccer players ,Darren. She fell back a bit ,but luckily this was one of the times she didnt fall to the ground behind her. Brushing it off she then saw the group before her "Oh Sorry about that Darren!" she said with a bow. Thinking to herself why was she bowing she then straighten herself back up and laughed lightly at what she just had done.

Her eyes met with each one of the group "Good morning everyone! I hope your summers went well" she said with a smile. Normally someone of her status would be timid to approach the jocks of the school ,but Angel was friends with everyone or at least tried to be. The females cheeks where still a soft shade of pink her hands went to her cheeks and felt their warmth and gently squeezed them. This feeling she wasnt sure about and it made her a bit confused that she didnt know what was going on with her.

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image

XXXXx██████████ ███████ ██████ ███ ██ ██ █ ▌▌

xxxx I'm
                                    xa
                                    xxxxxSinner
XXXxxxxxxxXXXxand
xxxxxxxxx : a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsaint
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Nobody
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said

xxxxxxxxxxxxxI
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Had to be
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx PERFECT

Ah yes, school was in. The brunette could feel the tension in the air as students entered the halls. The woman simply sat at her desk, putting last minute touches on an assignment, before she flicked her gaze to the clock. Pretty soon the classroom would be filling up. Already one student was present, Mr. Price. A good man, just very quiet and reserved. He wasn’t one to be abrasive or rash, but she did find that it was odd that he would come to school so early, and hardly say a word. The teen obviously wasn’t one to have many friends, and she half wondered if he had friends at all. She would have to see if any would show. Sometimes she worried about certain students that wandered the halls. She herself could vividly remember high school. She made a face just thinking about it. Not fun when you were the book smart girl that got no date and wasn’t pretty. But hey, that changed didn’t it?

Just then a voice spoke up and made the brunette jump. Ah. Ah, well hello there. Vincent was not only a cute teacher, but very friendly and good at his job. He was someone who worked hard and really knew how to get the students to enjoy learning. She really admired him, even if at times his stress was very high. He was just someone she was drawn to. She nodded to his question and let her chocolate eyes survey his brown ones. “Indeed I did. Spent a lot of time ordering pizza and watching movies. Plus getting lesson plans done.” She paused and gestured to the stack of piles on her desk, failing to rearrange them. She then turned back to him. “What about you Vincent? Have a wonderful summer? Do anything fun?”

S.O.S: She's in disguise [ S.O.S. She's in disguise
          There's a shewolf in disguise, Coming out, coming out
          There's a shewolf in your closet Open up and set her free Awooo
          There's a shewolf in your closet Let it out so it can breath

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items