Total Votes:[ 15 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

"Um well, My best friend Styx, He taught me how to play Violin, and piano. I taught myself how to play guitar. I play electric and acoustic. Um, I know how to dance.. My favorite kind of dancing is Swing. Even though it's old, I love it. Um.. People tell me I can sing but i think they are just a bunch of suck ups." She laughed, "Oh Im sorry i'm rambling.." she looked down at her toms kind of blushing..

.. But that doesn't mean that I don't care
and that I have no
S.o.u.L

Place: Hallway to art.
Mood: Embarrassed Talkative..
Company: Kevin
Music: Pina Colada Boy- Baby Alice wink

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

[[Ȯ.ut Ȯ.f Ҫhaos: xxxxx]]
Think Dirty Out Loud

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

"I maybe waited for about 5 minutes. Its not a big deal." Wade walked toward the cafeteria with Emma.
"I think they have somebody catering, from what it looks like. Not too bad for a first day of school lunch, don't you think?" He was right. Inside, they had 'Dos Coyotes' catering tacos and burritos for the students. Inside the cafeteria they also had a chinese food line, a burger line, and a soup/salad bar in the center.
"Im really craving a Chinese Chicken Salad right now, so if you want something else, go ahead. How about we meet at the table under that giant tree outside when we have all our food and everything. I'll save you a spot." Wade walked off towards the salad bar. He forgot to mention something to Emma, so he quickly jogged back.
"Oh yeah, Emma, don't worry about paying for your meal today. The first day is free. Just slide your ID into the little pad that they have and you should be free to go then...just in case you did not know how it works."

Kyla Glass

Dapper Explorer

Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

User Image
Kevin A. Kelly| Clothes |Music

"Awesome! I play guitar too, and I can sing. I also produce and DJ, that and singing are probably my two best. We could like jam sometime or whatever." Kevin smiled, he liked the fact that she was also a musician, it was something pretty significant they could relate over. Especially considering they had similar tastes in music, that always helped too.

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

Hazard smiled,"Yeah sure anytime. And a Dj! that sounds pretty awesome not even gonna lie.How long have you been playing guitar for?" She smiled. She knew she liked Kevin. Dj and playing guitar. She saw the art room door hoping they wouldn't be late to class.

.. But that doesn't mean that I don't care
and that I have no
S.o.u.L

Place: Hallway to art.
Mood: Embarrassed Talkative..
Company: Kevin
Music: Pina Colada Boy- Baby Alice wink

[[Ȯ.ut Ȯ.f Ҫhaos: xxxxx]]
Think Dirty Out Loud

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Alexander ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Eyolf ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
First impressions are hard to erase
Etched in my mind and just won't go away
Maybe I'm playing my cards way too safe
I've gotta change

Alex lifted his head out of his arms and leaned it against the lockers. feeling lonely like he has everyday. He liked it but then he didn't. He was tired of feeling this way all the time but it was a phase all teenagers went through before. Alex slowly got up from the lockers and swung the bag over his shoulder following some students into the cafe. As he looked around he saw everyone grouped together. He walked over to the food but as he looked at it he wasn't in the mood for eating at all. He then closed his eyes and walked back out. As he walked through out the school he had found the auditorium. He walked down the aisles and onto the stage. Alex then walked center stage and looked out among the seats to find them empty. It was all bringing back memories as when he was little. He loved acting it was the only way he could express himself without anyone judging him. Romeo and Juliet was one of his first plays.

Alex took a deep breath as he spoke. But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the East, and Juliet is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she.''
The words just slipped out of his mouth. He then walked down right and spoke some more. ''Be not her maid, since she is envious.
Her vestal livery is but sick and green,
And none but fools do wear it. Cast it off.
It is my lady; O, it is my love!
O that she knew she were!
She speaks, yet she says nothing. What of that?
As he stopped a little smile appeared on his face. If it was anything the stage was the place he belonged. It was like the home he never had.

User Image
Is it the way that you talk
That's causing me to freak
Is it the way that you laugh
That's making my heart beat
Is it the way that you kiss
It's gotta be the way that you taste

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Emma was glad to hear she hadn't kept Wade waiting forever; she herself was impatient and hating waiting, so she tended to assume everyone else in the world did too. She followed Wade to the cafeteria, yet another room that she had no idea how to get to, though she did make careful note of landmarks they passed. She would have to learn her own way around eventually, after all. She was, to put it mildly, impressed by the selection. Her former high school had three choices - eat the school's government issued pseudo-food, bring your own, or go off campus. But then, she supposed she really shouldn't get used to it; it was probably jsut something special for the first day. "Okay, I'll meet you here," she said as Wade pointed out the table under the large tree. She turned to get her food, growling stomach demanding that it be fed now.

Once she'd gathered her food, Emma made her way to the table and plopped down in the spot Wade had saved for her. She rummaged in her purse for her phone - no response text from David. Where was he? Emma frowned a little, wondering she should go look for him. She had a bad feeling....Emma shook her head then, tucking the phone back into her bag as she stted on her food, silencing the growling in her stomach.

OoC: FYI, I really can't post for david until Rose the Sheltie posts for Lenneth so...yeah.

Where you at?: Table under a tree
Whatchu doin'?: Eating
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade zipped through the line to the salad bar and went to the the open table under the giant oak tree outside. He was watching the other students starting to mingle with each other. He got sort of jealous, that nobody else was even thinking about saying hi to him. He was considerably shy, yet, ironically, most if not all the sophomore class knew about him, mostly through sports. He never really hung out with the popular crowd either. He had never even been to a house party.

Wade was allowed to take his laptop out at lunchtime, so he made use of that. He unzipped his case to bring out his 13 inch Macbook pro. The high school, he learned from last year, has their own wifi, so the connection was very good. He was flipping through his facebook account, checked his email, and continued to read the blogs of his soccer team Arsenal F.C.

He was a major fan, or "gooner" as they Arsenal fans called themselves. Wade knows everything or thought he knew everything about Arsenal. He even got into trashtalk wars with other guys on the soccer team - he was that serious.

Kyla Glass
(Sorry got side tracked. But I'm back)

Lenneth crawled out of the broken vent and stretched lightly, ignoring the cut on her leg as if it did not even happen. She looked up the ceiling slightly confused on how she fell until the nickle she gave chase to fell from the hanging vent and hit her forehead on tails.
She took the coin in hand and shoved it into her shirt before realizing what was going on. She blinked a few times and started to retreat.
The girl moved backwards back onto the vent and then into a puddle of her own blood. "I...g-go.." She replied as she turned to flee.

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
Kyla I posted a page back

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Bathroom
Whatchu doin'?: Wondering if I've gone mad

David had to wonder for a bit if he had lost his ******** mind; a girl dressed as a ninja had jsut crawled out of the air vent. How had she gotten in there in the first place? She didn't seem to know either, judging by the confused look on her face. He winced slightly as a coin, apparently her 'prey', dropped from the ceiling and landed on her. This school was ******** weird. He heard Cooper's cry of pain from behind him and turned to look, spotting the bloody nail. David's mind immediatly jumped to the worst possible scenario - tetanus. Seeing the Cooper had been able to stand, David took the tattooed boy's arm and hoisted hm back to his feet, letting Cooper lean on him to keep his weight off his injured foot. "Now you're definitately going to the nurse," he told the other teen, glancing at the girl as he added, "You should too; you're bleeding."

======================

Emma had produced her sketbook again, still trying to get Wade's face right, only halfway paying attention to what she was eating. She looked up and smiled when the boy himself joined her, though she didn't say anything. What? She wasn't being rude - her mouth was full! She swallowed her lunch jsut as Wade pulled out his laptop, peering curiously at it to see what he was up to. Emma wasn't much of a computer person, to be honest. She played Sims now and again and had a Facebook like every other teenager in the world, but that was the extent of it. She noted his Facebook and made a mental note to friend him once she got home; Emma didn't yet have a laptop of her own. That was something that, like her cellphone, she'd have to buy herself since her parents believed in working for what you wanted. That also meant that, sooner or later, she was going to need to find a part-time job; cellphone bills didn't pay themselves.

"Your team?" she asked as she peeked over Wade's shoulder, skimming over the blog that he was reading.

Whatchu doin'?: Eating and talking to Wade

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade saw that Emma snuck to the table while he was reading his stuff on Arsenal.
"Yup thats my team. I've loved them for as long as I can remember." He kept finished up the last blog he was on before folding his laptop back up. He did not want to be rude. He started eating his salad, but it did not seem really filling to him. He knew that at practice was mostly shooting on goal, and some tactical plays before the game on Thursday night, so he could have gotten more food. Wade just did not want to show Emma that he was a hefty eater. He wanted to get to know Emma a little more.
"So, uh, Emma, how do you feel about school dances, you know like Homecoming and Sadie Hawkins? Are you, like, into dances that much."
He knew that homecoming was not for another couple months, but there was a Welcome Back dance coming up very soon. He was not the best dancer, just knew how to turf, and grind, but did not exactly know how to approach someone asking them to grind with him.

Kyla Glass
Lenneth stoped to look at her wet leg and finally noticed the fact she was cut and bleeding. She gave out a light sigh before going to Cooper and David's side. She took Coopers free are around her shoulder, keeping her head low. "Let...move..." She said as she took the lead at an easy pace for David and Cooper to follow. Or atleast what she thinks to be a nice pace for them,

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper stood his foo bleeding because of the nail stuck deep inside of it, he stood on his toes of that foot so he didnt hit the nail. "Oww it hurts really bad." He whimpered as he stood there looking at the girl concerned she as really too small to do much to support him as they walked to the nurses office though.

... Help me stop the pain.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Nurse's office
Whatchu doin'?: Worrying

David glanced at the short ninja-costumed girl, wondering a bit at the way she talked. Perhaps English wasn't her first language? Whatever, that wasn't important right now. He, Cooper, and the weird girl headed for the nurse's office, leaving a trail of blood droplets behind them on the hallway floor. The nurse spotted them as soon as they walked though the door of her office and started fussing over Cooper's foot and the ninja-girl's cut leg, leaving David standing around and feeling more than a little bit awkward. A glance at his cellphone revealed, rather to his shock, that he had missed all of his morning classes and it was lunchtime (and he had about a million missed texts from Emma). He glanced at them while the nurse was fussing - apparently, Emma had already made a friend and was eating lunch with him. Older-brother instincts tingled for a moment at the thought of Emma eating lunch with a boy she had just met. He was distracted from that, however, when he heard the nurse say 'ambulance'

"Excuse me?" he asked, looking up from his phone. The nurse sighed and repeated, "That nail is in far too deep; he'll need to go to the hospital to have it removed. She had a phone in her hand, and apparently had called an ambulance while David was off in his own little world because, only few minutes later, one appeared outside the school and paramedics had come into the nurse's office, stretcher and all, apparently to cart Cooper off to the local hospital to have the nail removed from his foot.

======================

Emma set her tray down and sat next to Wade, peering curiously over his shoulder. She skimmed the blog for a moment or two before growing disinterested and returning her attention to her lunch, the food soon polished off. She felt her pocket buzz and fished her cellphone out to see what was up. It was a text from David - apparently, she wasn't the only one making friends that day, but David's friend had ended up in the nurse's office. That sucked....well, nothing she could do about it. Emma put her phone down on the table as Wade asked about school dances. Emma stifled the urge to start grinning like the Cheshire Cat and just sipped at the water that she had gotten with her lunch.

She shrugged a little as she asked responding, "I wan't really, back home. Our old school was really small and really clique-y, so no one ever really socialized outside their little flocks. Dances kinda sucked, because they were just a bunch of people standing around in their groups with no one really dancing except the people that really shouldn't have." The fact that they always somehow got the oldest, grumpiest teachers to chaperone just made it worse. But maybe things would be different at this school? She certainly hoped so. "I hope this school is different though; I like dancing and I love dressing up so I'm really looking forward to Homecoming and stuff."

Whatchu doin'?: Eating and talking to Wade

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper talked with the nurse as she tried to look at his foot but couldn because the nail was holding his shoe on. He sat there and tried explaining most of what had happened aside fro the part where he had cut himself. She checked out his foot and decided that she would have to call for an ambulance because the nail was to deep for her to remove and he would need surgury. He heard the ambulance pull up to the school and the paramedics came in and helped him onto a stretcher. "David will you come with me?" He asked in his soft accented voice, his fear showing in his eyes, he didnt want to go to the hospital alone and he was horrified.

... Help me stop the pain.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces