x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Hospital
Whatchu doin'?: Hanging with Cooper
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

David bit his bottom lip, grip tighting on Cooper's hand slightly as if he was afraid Cooper would try to pull away from him. "Um..." he started, though the words wouldn't come to him. He was thinking too hard again, all sorts of worst-case-scenarios flying through David's mind before he took a deep breath and brought all thought to a screeching halt. He said the first thing that came to his mind. "Yes I do."

==================

Emma had gotten tired waiting for the brunette girl to answer her. Besides, she seemed like a bit of a snob, and she was going to be late for theatre. She hurried to the auditorium and spotted Wade sitting in the audience while two others talked on stage. "Hey!" she said brightly, waving at the pair before making her way towards Wade. She hoisted herself over the back of one of the chairs and plopped down next to him, peeking at his laptop. "Blogging?" she asked, "Hm. You didn't strike me as the type." But then again, whenever Emma heard the word "blogger" she thought of someone that basically lived in front of the computer, writing miles-long paragraphs about their lives, trying to make themselves sound interesting but really just managing to sound really, really boring.

Where you at?: Theatre class
Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Wade

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

RedShiro

II Panda_Eater II

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Kyla Glass

User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade looked back another time and finally saw Emma making her way down the main aisle. He waved his arms in his direction, and she eventually found him. Emma looked at his laptop, seeing that he was blogging.
"Ya its more of a thing I do on my little bits of free time. I dont tend to write lots of big blogs, maybe like a paragraph or two." He finished his typing before submitting and minimizing the page. He wanted to keep his blogs somewhat private, so he hoped that Emma did not see what he was writing, especially the part about her. He still has a long way to go on his writing skills, so he did not want to feel embarrassed in front of her. He put away his laptop as his battery was starting to go into less than 50% level.
"I feel kinda nervous about this class." He said to Emma. "What if the teacher does not let me work with the production crew?"

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper held tightly onto Davids hand showing he wasn't going to let go at all. "Then I'm your boyfriend, David." He then yanked his arm a bit careful not to hurt him just pulling him close into a deep passionate kiss.

... Help me stop the pain.

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
User Image ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Alexander ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Eyolf ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
First impressions are hard to erase
Etched in my mind and just won't go away
Maybe I'm playing my cards way too safe
I've gotta change

Alex finally found the office and got his schedule. He found out the class he was going to was theater. A large smile then appeared on his face as he waved goodbye and headed back down the hallway he was just in. As he entered he saw two other students so far. He hated not knowing people so he walked down the middle of the seats. Not knowing anyone in this class he walked to the front and sat down there minding his own pea's and q's. Alex was just happy this was the first class he got to go to.

Kyla Gla
7xdx1o7u:13="Kyla Glass'']

NaInOa
7xdx1o7u:14="NaInOa13'']

User Image
Is it the way that you talk
That's causing me to freak
Is it the way that you laugh
That's making my heart beat
Is it the way that you kiss
It's gotta be the way that you taste

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy sighs as she got up from the bathroom floor and closed her book. She had scard off any girl that came in, she really should go to her next clas but she was feeling tired. She sigh again losing her raging flame "f**k it i'll just go to Biology and pray for my mother's death" she grabs her bookbag and leaves the bathroom.
...But So Many Pretty Things

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Whatchu doin'?: Kissing and not thinking

Emma nodded as Wade explained his blogging, glancing around for the teacher before sliding her phone from her right front jeans pocket and rapidly typing out a few texts - one to David, to ask how his friend in the hopsital was doing, and one to their mother to say she was going to stay after school for a little while. That complete, she patted Wade's arm and said, "I'm sure you'll be fine. If the teacher's worth his salary he'll understand that some people just don't do well in front of an audience and would be better used behind the scenes." After all, what was the point in putting someone with such a fear of facepaint on stage where he was likely to freeze and mess up the entire production?....no offense to Wade, of course. She glanced around again and sat back into her seat, feet propped up on the back of the seat in front of her. "Dang, where is everyone?" she thought out loud. As if summoned by her words a boy with dirty-blonde hair appeared and sat down nearby. "Hi," she greeted him, though he seemed like he was wanting to keep to himself.

==================================

If not for reflexes honed by years of athletics, the sudden yank on his arm would have made David headbutt Cooper (total mood-killer). Luckily, he was able to catch himself and instead just ended up half-lying on the other boy. He was stunned momentarily, not by the tug on his arm, but by the kiss and for a split-second David froze. Then, he melted (almost literally) and leaned into the kiss, his eys closing. Had someone told him that morning that this was where his day would end, David would have asked if they were high. Now, however, he didn't think there was anywhere he'd rather be....not that he was thinking. No, rational thought had stopped the second Cooper's lips met his.

OoC: Ohmaigawd you guys, I had to type this damn thing four times. I kept closing the screen instead of minimizing it xD

Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Wade and this other guy

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

RedShiro

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
I've gotta change

As Alex sat down by himself he pulled out the play Romeo and Juliet. He read over the lines a few times bringing him back to him last acting on stage. As he skimmed through the book he heard a voice say hi. Alex slid his hand in the book and folded it over his hand as he turned his head looking back at the girl and the boy she was sitting next to. ''Hello.'' He said in a calm sweet tone as he nodded at the girl. Alex was acting kind of sky. He hated meeting new people at first in case of then judging him.

Quote:
Kyla Glass

Quote:
NaInOa13

User Image

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade listened to Emma's comment to his question. She had a point. Why would a teacher be so dictator-like to force someone to be in a production only to screw it up in the end. "Yeah, I guess your right." Emma did not see a lot of people in the theater, but Wade knew where they were. "Down there, there are a group of students if you want to join them" Wade saw Emma say hi to a boy near the stage. He smiled, thinking maybe he could help him out with some theater skills later on. He stayed quiet as the boy approached them. He seemed very friendly.

Kyla Glass

Anxious Phantom

ᾟaȤaЯd ȘtΌnȨcЯoȘs

Yeah I can be a
B.i.t.c.h,
Yeah I'm not perfect,
User Image

Hazard smiled, "Oh the pleasure is all mine sir" She kind of bowed and sat back down in her chair laughing. She smiled staring at Kevin. She looked at the board to see what they were doing.. Sculpting? She was so down.

.. But that doesn't mean that I don't care
and that I have no
S.o.u.L

▄▀▄▀▄▀ Place:Art room▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀Mood:Interested.▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀Company: Kevin▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀Music: If I'm James Dean then Your Audrey Hepburn-Sleeping with Sirens▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[È®.ut È®.f Òªhaos: xxxxx]]
Think Dirty Out Loud

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Cooper broke the kiss and looked at the half stunned look on davids face and he started giggling a bit. "Youre way too cute." He said laughing a bit as he held davids hand softly, it felt good to feel a soft touch on his skin instead of a violent or cold touch. He was actually able to be truely happy for once in his life, he had never been happier than he was right now.

Interesting Shopper

3,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
really love all this stories u guys wrote ^_^ hope u continue

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x
x
x
x
x
x

Whatchu doin'?: Wishing I didn't have to go home yet

The blush rose again to David's face as Cooper started to giggle, sitting up again and responding, "Oh hush! You started it, getting me all flustered like that....I guess I should be honest, I've never really been kissed before." Well, except for one time when he had been a freshman, and that didn't really count. One of the cheerleaders at his old school had gotten it into her head that she and David were meant for each other and had almost literally thrown herself at him at party after having a little too much to drink. She'd ended up headbutting him and giving him a bloody lip, so yeah, that totally didn't count. David sat quietly for a few minutes, just soaking up the warm feeling that Cooper gave him, though it was interuppted when his cellphone started to ring. He answered it and after a short conversation, stuffed it back in his pocket. "That was my mom," he said, frowning a little, "I have to go home soon..." Even though he really didn't want to.

===============================================

Hmm, apparently the newest arrival to class was a bit shy. Emma smiled kindly at him but before she could move to sit closer to him (and drag Wade along with her) the teacher had appeared and was hurrying to the front of the room. He apologized for being late, giving some excuse that Emma didn't really care about. Apologies finished, he started doing what every other teacher that day had been doing - handing out lists of classroom rules and lesson syllabus papers. He talked quickly with a large amount of energy and dramatic hand and arm gestures, clearly a very expressive teacher. When his lecture/speech started to turn towards the man roles that one could play in the theatre, Emma nudged Wade and whispered, "Ask him about being part of the stage crew. If you show interest, maybe he'd even put you in charge or something." That way, he'd become an important part of the backstage crew and wouldn't ever have to worry about being made to go out on stage in front of people.

Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Wade and this other guy

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

RedShiro

nuGen Staff Millionaire

4,650 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Partygoer 500
  • nuGen Staff 25
I've gotta change

Alex turned his head back around and read through the book as the other two talked. Then hearing that an idea popped into Alex's head. ''So I guess you're trying to impress a girl. I could always help you on your acting skills or a least help you to do back stage crew.'' Alex then stood up. ''Here I'll be back i have to go ask when the next play it.'' Alex then walked over to the teacher and asked him a few questions. As they talked the teacher nodded and had a smile on his face. Alex then wave to the teacher good bye and walked over to the two. ''I just talked to the teacher as you could see and he said he will put you on the stage crew but you have to prove yourself.'' Alex then held out his hand towards to boy. ''I'm Alex by the way.'' He said with a smile on his face.

Quote:
Kyla Glass

Quote:
NaInOa13

User Image

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade heard Emma regarding the he should ask him to be part of the stage crew instead of the crew. She wanted him to at least try to get noticed in doing that. As soon as he was raised his hand, the teacher then flamboyantly clapped his hands together, and began talking about the Backstage crew, for those people that were not into acting - ironically the teacher looked at Wade when he said that, then again most of the students looked back at him - and offered positions that can be discussed with him after he finished his lecture. He put his arm down slowly, not wanting to feel too embarrassed. He wiped his forehead in relief. He looked at Emma and smiled, saying qietly, "Thank...God..."
Wade heard Alex introducing himself to him. "I'm Wade, nice to meet you. I'll gladly take any help I can find." He heard the teacher needed proof that Wade was capable of backstage. He said, quietly, "Bring it on, teach. I'll do anything to get out of wearing makeup."

Kyla Glass

RedShiro

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Cooper looked downward a sad look on his face then he looked up into his eyes. "Before you leave will you hold me for a little while?" He asked staring right into Davids eyes, he longed for the feeling of protective arms wrapped around him. He had never been just held by someone who loves him TIM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces