Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade kept taking shots on goal. He heard some of the junior and senior players talking about a "cute girl" in the stands. He looked up to see Emma in the stands. He kept to himself, because it would have been awkward to say that he knew her. There were a few others in the stands watching practice, mostly just groupies of the jocks on the team, and girlfriends of others. Wade was practically the only player that was single, also the youngest player on the team, so he was still trying to make a name of himself. Besides the fact he was leading goal scorer last year for the team as a freshman and practically took the team on his shoulders to the semis (losing to penalties), not many people really noticed him. This year, he thought, it was all going to change.

The coach decided to work on set pieces, mostly corners and free kicks. He wanted Wade to take them, since he was a lefty and most accurate. He looked behind him to see Emma waving at him. He waved back when he stepped back to take the first free kick. It was about 25 yards to the right side of the field. He wanted to try impressing the small crowd of people watching the practice, but not for the first shot. He decided to cross this first free kick. He saw the players lined up, and not their best keeper in the box. He went up to kick, swerving the ball towards the back post of the goal. He saw one of the taller players go for the header, only to see the ball pass the keeper and into the back of the net. A little cheer from the spectators rose after it was scored. He took a couple more crosses before he decided to shoot himself.

The free kick was a little farther back than his first free kick, about 35-40 yards out, same side. He stepped back a little farther than he did for crosses, looking into the small crowd for a little motivation. He looked at the ball and then looked at the crowd of guys in the goal box. He stepped to the ball and took the shot. The ball travelled into the air for a second before suddenly dropping toward the back post. Wade saw the keeper go for the save, but the ball was just a bit faster than him, as it dropped into the far corner of the goal net. All he heard from both the small crowd and even the players on the field were shouts of "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH" They were all impressed. Wade then started jogging toward the middle of the field, flipping the bottom of the jersey up over his face, and then raising his arms like an airplane. The coach laughed, shouting to Wade that he better do that in the game tomorrow.

Soccer Gear

Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Emma kept her distance from the stands, partly because she didn't really recognize any of them and partly because she was trying to concentrate on her sketches and they all seemed more concerned with chattering amongst themselves. She chewed the end of her pencil a bit as she looked down at her paper. She finally seemed to have gotten a reasonable approximation of Wade's face and thus, she flipped to a new page to work on drawing bodies in motion. Where better to do that then at an athletics field, where there were bodies in motion all over the place? She happened to look up just as Wade looked at her, smiling at him and the few other players whose attention she had apparently captured. She kept quiet, though, not wanting to cause too much of a distraction. He seemed to be concentrating on what he was doing, a good thing considering that not paying attention during sports could end very painfully.

She set her sketchbook aside as she watched the plays getting into position for.... something. She hadn't a clue what as going on, given that she knew about as much about soccer as she did about particle physics, but it looked like something important. She ended up cheering along with the rest of the small crowd (ignorant though she was, she knew enough to know what a goal was) Emma watched as Wade stepped back, apparently for a shot of his own, and watched as he sent the ball flying, sailing past the goalie's attempt to stop it. Emma couldn't help but laugh as Wade pulled his jersey over his face, snatching up her phone and snapping a picture of it, because that was just too good a laugh to pass up. Just to be cheeky, she set that as the picture that would show anytime he called or texted her

Where you at?: Soccer field
Whatchu doin'?: Watching the practice and drawing
Whatchu wearin'?: Click me!

User Image

NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade un flipped his jersey from his face to see Emma holding her cell phone like she was taking a picture. Great... he thought. He got back into position to take a couple more free kicks before getting switched out to relax his legs. They later went to corners, where Wade was at the top of the goalie box waiting for the "remains" as the coach called it. The player took the corner a pretty low chip, that was headed out by a defender towards Wade. He jumped up controlling the ball with his chest and trapped the ball at his feet as it came to the ground. He took a dribble forward, juking out a couple defenders before taking a swerve shot. The ball swerved outside the goal frame before curving back. Unfortunately, the ball bounced off the goal post and out of bounds. The he heard the everybody go "Awwwwwww!!!". He laughed at himself.

They would be on the field for another half hour or so, working on full field scrimmages. Wade was a center forward, playing 11 v 11. Each team had their own fair share of possession of the ball. All of a sudden on Wade's team, the midfielder let in a through ball passed the opposing team's defenders and the the forward got to the ball, going towards the goal. Wade sprinted to the back post to give his teammate an option. The forward gave Wade a chipped (in the air) pass onto Wade's left foot. Wade then took a shot while the ball was in midair, aiming for the opposite corner. He got a great touch on the shot, taking a lower shot to the corner. The keeper dived for it, but once again, the ball was slightly faster and it bounced off the goal post and into the net.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Emma grinned when Wade spotted her taking the picture, giggling to herself as she sat back down. Yes, that was one picture that wasn't going to be deleted anytime soon. She debated posting it to Facebook but decided to have a little bit of mercy on him and just set her phone back down and picked up her sketchbook again. This time she started on a drawing of the soccer field, the players in position and the crowd in the stands just barely visible in the background. She looked up on occasion whenever she heard a cheer or groan. Eventually, however, she zoned out, bottom lip caught between her teeth as she worked on her sketch, leaning over the sketchbook's page as she worked on the little details, like the shapes on the ball and the lines of the net in the soccer goals. She didn't look up again for several minutes more and by then, the team had split into two sides for a scrimmage game. Emma sat back in the bleachers while she watched the game, keeping score in the corner of her soccer-field drawing.

Where you at?: Soccer field
Whatchu doin'?: Watching the practice and drawing

User Image

NaInOa13

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
User Image

Wade Friesen

Wade kept with the flow of the game, with every time he got the ball, he would pull some moves with his feet when he dribbled, then gave it off to another player. He was never really a ball hog, unless it was a dire situation. He had statistics show that he had a 95% personal possession rating, highest on the team for completed dribbles.

The scrimmage continued on. Wade got the ball on the right wing, away from the small crowd and Emma. He faked the defender down the line and cut the ball towards the middle of the field. He did a give n go for a midfielder and on the way towards goal. He angled his dribble towards the crowd side as he came into the box. The keeper started to come out towards Wade.

Wade angled his dribble towards the corner flag as he performed an off balance chip shot. The ball flicked into the air and over the goalie's reach. The ball remained in the air before sailing down into the 6 yard box, taking a bounce and into the net. He went 2-2 on shots in the scrimmage so far.

Kyla Glass

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
User Image
Cooper James Blake

Help me have a normal life...

Cooper slept peacfully on Davids chest he could hear Davids heart beat even in her sleep.

... Help me stop the pain.
[/yquote]

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lorelei

"Lora"

Hartley
╚══════════════╝

Where you at?: School bathroom
Whatchu doin'?: Talking to someone

Today had been utterly boring.

Lora had arrived at school that morning, had gone thorugh all of her classes like a good girl, and she hadn't run across anything interesting all day long. Now classes were over and she was getting ready to go home...evne though she really didn't want to. Her aunt ran her housel ike a prison warden, with strict curfews and everything. So long as she was at school Lora had some semblance of freedom. She sighed as she walked into the bathroom after the last class had been let out, messing with her hair in the mirror as she avoided going home. She turned around to leave, pausing when she spotted a leather-clad girl sitting on the floor and reading a book - Harry Potter, if Lora wasn't mistaken.

"You avoiding heading home too?" she asked, curious. Reading in the bathroom wasn't exactly something that normal people did and as any one could tell you, Lora was drawn to things that were out of the ordinary.

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy looked up from her book jumping a little and shocked she didn't hear the girl come in "ummm i guess, my mom doesn't really care if i could home or not". As she thought about it her mother probably never noticed if she was there or not "that b**ch i could be dead and she won't care" she mostly said to herself and not really to the girl.
...But So Many Pretty Things

User Image

Quote:
Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Where you at?: Cooper's house
Whatchu doin'?: Unexpectedly napping

Emma had been watching th scrimmage game, keeping score in the corner of her drawing, until she felt her cellphone vibrating. She looked at it and spotted a text from her father that read simply "Turn around". She did so and looked up, spotting her father standing nearby. Emma glanced at Wade, then made her way over to her father asking, "What're you doing here?" "Came to give you a ride home, since your brother's...otherwise occupied." Emma frowned and said, "I was actually gonna walk home after practice. I promised a friend that I'd stay." At the mention of "a friend" her father's attention flickered out to the soccer field, apparently wondering which boy it was that Emma had made friends with. Emma sighed and rolled her eyes; she knew it was just a dad/pastor thing but sometimes her father's weird behavior around boys her age got to be more than jsut a little bit annoying. He didn't ask which boy it was, however, so she supposed she could count that as a win.

Eventually her father patted her shoulder and said, "Alright. Just be home for dinner, or your mother will have a fit." Emma nodded and promised, even setting herself a reminder on her phone. Once her father was gone, Emma returned to her seat and muttered, "Close call....too close."

====================

David tried to stay awake, really he did....but the sound of Cooper's breathing was really soothing. He nodded off for a little bit, managed to shake himself awake for a few minutes....and fell right asleep again not long after Cooper had fallen asleep too, one arm wound protectively around his boyfriend.

OOC: Go away writer's block! >(

Where you at?: Theatre class
Whatchu doin'?: Cleaning up my spilled junk

User Image
xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

NaInOa13

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lorelei

"Lora"

Hartley
╚══════════════╝

Whatchu doin'?: Talking to someone

Lora wandered over to the other girl, heels tapping lightly on the tiled floor as she slid down the wall and sat down as well. She heard what the girl had muttered and responded, "Tell me about it. Pretty sure if I died my mom'd tapdance on my grave." Her parents tried to hide it, but Lora knew that they blamed her for her twin being a in a coma. She had overhead them talking about it not long before she was sent away to live with her aunt. Lora huffed and pulled a lisghtly squashed pack of cigarettes out of her jeans pocket, looking up at the smoke detector on the ceiling. It didn't have a blinking light like most did, but that didn't mean it didn't work. "You know if that things works or not?" she asked. She'd gone all day without a smoke and Lora felt like she was right on the edge of a serious nic-fit.

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy looks up at the smoke detector before looking at the girl smirking "i broke that a long time ago...i think when i first got here i threw my knife at it". She licked her ruby red lips at she thought about it "oh man how rude of me i'm Roxy, been going to this hell hole for three years now" she hold out her hand.

User Image

Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lorelei

"Lora"

Hartley
╚══════════════╝

Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Roxy

"What, seriously?" Lora asked when told that the girl had thrown a knife at the detector, "That's ******** awesome!" She laughed as she fished her lighter out of her pocket and lit the cigarette, taking a drag before amusing herself by blowing smoke rings into the air. That felt so much better....

She reached over and shook the girl's hand when she introduced herself, doing the same as she said, "I'm Lorelei, but please, call me Lora." She hated her name, because she'd been named after her grandmother and her parents expected her to act just like the old woman - a shy, demure, highly religious woman - had acted when she'd still been alive. "Sad to say this is my first year here," she went on, "And the way things are looking it's not gonna be my last." In her opinion, junior year sucked, because senior year and therefore freedom was still an entire year away. She took another drag on the cigarette and tapped the ash off onto the floor before offering the cancer stick to Rozy asking, "You want a drag?"

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy chuckled and lightly shook her head "wow most people would have said i'm crazy" she said as she also chuckle about her freak out today. She watched as Lora blew out smoke and when she offer it to Roxy she got nervous "n-no thanks my...my mother does drugs and i have seen what that stuff can do to you". She blushed since most people thought she was the bad goth girl that smoked, drink, party and had lots of sex but really. She just had a bad mouth and anger issues.

User Image

Kyla Glass

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Lorelei

"Lora"

Hartley
╚══════════════╝

Whatchu doin'?: Talking to Roxy

Lora shook her head and responded, "I like crazy. I think it's exciting." She cocked an eyebrow up when Roxy said she didn't want a drag, shrugging and finishing the cigarette off before grinding it out against the wall and flicking the butt into a nearby trashcan. She shrugged a little when Roxy brought up the things that drugs could do to a person. She used to do alot of drugs, anything that she could get her hands on. Even after Luke had gone into his coma Lora had kept going to parties and doing drugs, up until her parents forced her to go to rehab. Even after rehab, though, Lora still had her bad habits, like smoking. She streched her legs out along the floor saying, "I dunno, I've never really had any trouble. You just gotta, you know, take it all in moderation." She was lying her a** off about moderation, yeah, but she didn't want Roxy to know that. Normally, Lora didn't care what other people thought but Rretoxy...she was different, and Lora wasn't quite sure why.

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Such A Bad Habit...
Roxy smirks and she opens her bookbag and put her book away "yeah..ouch! son of a f**king monkey" her right eye was starting to hurt. She grab out her make up and moved her hair to the side to show a black eye starting to appear "god! i'm going to pop those fake tits and make that girl eat her Iphone!". She hissed softly as she started to put make up around her eye.

User Image

Kyla Glass

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out