• Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison paused, "I just realized this Akio is gone." She said to Amy with a confused look before she sneezed. She turned her head and sneezed again. "I wonder where he went?" She asked inbetween sneezes and transfroming into her wolf form. "I hate colds and sniffles." She said as she slumped her shoulders. "I think I might go as soon as cake is done. I don't want to get you sick too Amy." Alison said as she cut the cake into slices and left and extra for Akio. "When you see Akio next, give this to him, okay?" She asked Amy.
Amy thought for a moment and gasped, turning to Alison with an innocent face as her lip quivered, "You're right! That must've been the click I heard a short while ago! I hope he's ok!" Amy snapped out of her moment of playing out bad scenarios of Akio getting into trouble and turned back to Alison. "Eheh, sorry, I had a moment there....But feel free to stay as long as you like." ...Amy nodded firmly in response to Alison's request, "You can count on me!" She looked at Akio's slice and held the cake in her hands carefully and gently, as if she had just given a very important promise to Alison. Amy stared solemnly at the cake, "Akio…Don’t wander too far from us again…" Amy looked up and gave Alison a playful smile before returning to putting the finishing touches on her cake. "Sorry for the weird face, I was just thinking about something..." Amy continued to inspect her cake, adding small dashes of icing here and there.
Alison smiled to the girl as she turned and finished cutting her cake and putting the slices on the the plates. "It's alright. We all need a moment to think. But it's hard to when you've got a bunch of roudy boys." Alison said as she carefully slid the cake onto the plate.
Amy giggled, as a sign of agreement. Isaac twinged as he finally realized what Falen was laughing about. Isaac growled at Falen's smug attitude and was about to lunge at Falen, before Hawk was able to block his way unknowingly, annoying Isaac even further. "Maybe THIS is why Akio left..." Amy set her cake next to Alisons and she felt a twinge of excitement go through her and she could hold it in, and burst into the next room where the 3 boys turned their heads to her. But Amy suddenly froze, "The atmosphere in here is overpowering...." She then began to laugh nervously, but quickly broke away, hopping next to Isaac, looping her arm through his, "Where'd Akio go?" Isaac looked away uncomfortably, "...Giving me that face won't make me say anything you know..."
Alison walked through the door and looked at the three then looked over at Falen. "Did you bug Akio?" She tilted her head to the side slightly as she looked at them, willing her eyes to go into puppy dog mode. Her ears twitched side to side slightly as her tail swung behind her. "Why do you bug him, Falen? He hasen't done anything to you, has he?" She questioned him, her ears twitched towards him and her tail stopped swinging as she sniffed the air and glowled. "You're buddy is back. The ugly one with the creepy hands." Alison said as she turned her head away as she sneezed into her hand and transformed.
The three turned towards Alison, Falen smiled innocently, speaking a smug tone, "Of course not, he got up and walked out by himself." Isaac glanced over at Falen, and back at Alison, "It's my mistake, I should've stopped him." Amy looked up at her brother, "...brother?" Falen looked at Alison after glancing over at Isaac with a grin, "The reasons...should be obvious Alison." Falen felt another presence and nodded his head, "Yes you're right about that...I didn't think we'd see him again." Hawk turned his head to everyone in the room in confusion, "huh? Who?" Falen jumped off the ledge of the window he was sitting on, and brushed himself off, as if preparing himself for the strangers arrival. "Now where's Akio? He wouldn't want to miss this." Isaac leaned near Hawk, whispering, "You sure he's still not evil?" Hawk paused, "I'm not even sure myself."
Alison shook her wolf head and sneezed again, transforming back, "I don't know but I think you guys should handle, I'll transform mid attack if I don't stop sneezing." She said as she sneezed again and transformed back into her wolf form to flop on her stomach where she stood and sniffle. Her ears twitched as she tried to breath through her nose but couldn't. "Ugh..." She grumbled as her ears focused on the door.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison smiled to the girl as she turned and finished cutting her cake and putting the slices on the the plates. "It's alright. We all need a moment to think. But it's hard to when you've got a bunch of roudy boys." Alison said as she carefully slid the cake onto the plate.
Amy giggled, as a sign of agreement. Isaac twinged as he finally realized what Falen was laughing about. Isaac growled at Falen's smug attitude and was about to lunge at Falen, before Hawk was able to block his way unknowingly, annoying Isaac even further. "Maybe THIS is why Akio left..." Amy set her cake next to Alisons and she felt a twinge of excitement go through her and she could hold it in, and burst into the next room where the 3 boys turned their heads to her. But Amy suddenly froze, "The atmosphere in here is overpowering...." She then began to laugh nervously, but quickly broke away, hopping next to Isaac, looping her arm through his, "Where'd Akio go?" Isaac looked away uncomfortably, "...Giving me that face won't make me say anything you know..."
Alison walked through the door and looked at the three then looked over at Falen. "Did you bug Akio?" She tilted her head to the side slightly as she looked at them, willing her eyes to go into puppy dog mode. Her ears twitched side to side slightly as her tail swung behind her. "Why do you bug him, Falen? He hasen't done anything to you, has he?" She questioned him, her ears twitched towards him and her tail stopped swinging as she sniffed the air and glowled. "You're buddy is back. The ugly one with the creepy hands." Alison said as she turned her head away as she sneezed into her hand and transformed.
The three turned towards Alison, Falen smiled innocently, speaking a smug tone, "Of course not, he got up and walked out by himself." Isaac glanced over at Falen, and back at Alison, "It's my mistake, I should've stopped him." Amy looked up at her brother, "...brother?" Falen looked at Alison after glancing over at Isaac with a grin, "The reasons...should be obvious Alison." Falen felt another presence and nodded his head, "Yes you're right about that...I didn't think we'd see him again." Hawk turned his head to everyone in the room in confusion, "huh? Who?" Falen jumped off the ledge of the window he was sitting on, and brushed himself off, as if preparing himself for the strangers arrival. "Now where's Akio? He wouldn't want to miss this." Isaac leaned near Hawk, whispering, "You sure he's still not evil?" Hawk paused, "I'm not even sure myself."
Alison shook her wolf head and sneezed again, transforming back, "I don't know but I think you guys should handle, I'll transform mid attack if I don't stop sneezing." She said as she sneezed again and transformed back into her wolf form to flop on her stomach where she stood and sniffle. Her ears twitched as she tried to breath through her nose but couldn't. "Ugh..." She grumbled as her ears focused on the door.
Falen grinned, patting Hawk on the back, "If it is Mimic, we're old friends, so there shouldn't be any necessary threat." Hawk laughed nervously, unsure of Falen's misplaced assurances, "I'm don't know about that Falen...Are you sure he won't be mad about us leaving him to fall into a creepy blackhole?..." Falen noticed Hawk eyeing over at Alison, and gave Hawk a firm smack across the back of his head. Amy tightened her grip on her brother's arm, Isaac looked down at his little sister's worried face, "What's wrong?" Amy looked at Isaac, almost to a whisper, "I hope that Mimic guy doesn't run into Akio when he's alone." Isaac smiled, "Akio can handle himself...or at least long enough for us to notice Mimic's nearby." Amy was still reluctant to believe her brother, "But we have no idea how close Akio is to us..."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Falen grinned, patting Hawk on the back, "If it is Mimic, we're old friends, so there shouldn't be any necessary threat." Hawk laughed nervously, unsure of Falen's misplaced assurances, "I'm don't know about that Falen...Are you sure he won't be mad about us leaving him to fall into a creepy blackhole?..." Falen noticed Hawk eyeing over at Alison, and gave Hawk a firm smack across the back of his head. Amy tightened her grip on her brother's arm, Isaac looked down at his little sister's worried face, "What's wrong?" Amy looked at Isaac, almost to a whisper, "I hope that Mimic guy doesn't run into Akio when he's alone." Isaac smiled, "Akio can handle himself...or at least long enough for us to notice Mimic's nearby." Amy was still reluctant to believe her brother, "But we have no idea how close Akio is to us..."
Alison's ears twitched once then she padded over to the door and put her head against it, listening. She flicked her tail once then went still before opening the door with her paws and peaking out. "Shhh...I think I hear something..." She said quietly.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison's ears twitched once then she padded over to the door and put her head against it, listening. She flicked her tail once then went still before opening the door with her paws and peaking out. "Shhh...I think I hear something..." She said quietly.
Everyone fell silent in response to Alison. An erie, calm feeling spread throughout the room. Amy felt like speaking out to her brother again, but stopped herself as she saw Isaac's face turned even more serious. She looked around the room, listening for any noises.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Everyone fell silent in response to Alison. An erie, calm feeling spread throughout the room. Amy felt like speaking out to her brother again, but stopped herself as she saw Isaac's face turned even more serious. She looked around the room, listening for any noises.
Alison poked her nose out then someone grabbed the scruff of her furry neck and yanked her out of the room. The wolf form of Alison yipped painfully.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison poked her nose out then someone grabbed the scruff of her furry neck and yanked her out of the room. The wolf form of Alison yipped painfully.
Everyone looked around frantically for any sign of Alison. Amy gripped her brothers sleeve tighter in fear. Falen let out a heavy sigh, "Mimic...what an impulsive idiot..." Hawk shook his head, "How can you be so sure that it was him?" Falen raised a brow and smiled smugly, "How can you ask me that? I've known Mimic far longer than anyone here." Falen turned to Isaac who was giving him a suspecting stare, "To think he would be this brazen to kidnap Alison." Isaac scoffed walking up to Falen as if challenging him, "Don't treat Alison as a helpless pup. She'll be able to hold her own against Mimic." Falen's smirk suddenly turned serious, "But...we have no clue what happened to Mimic during his time in that black hole Alison had chucked him into."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Everyone looked around frantically for any sign of Alison. Amy gripped her brothers sleeve tighter in fear. Falen let out a heavy sigh, "Mimic...what an impulsive idiot..." Hawk shook his head, "How can you be so sure that it was him?" Falen raised a brow and smiled smugly, "How can you ask me that? I've known Mimic far longer than anyone here." Falen turned to Isaac who was giving him a suspecting stare, "To think he would be this brazen to kidnap Alison." Isaac scoffed walking up to Falen as if challenging him, "Don't treat Alison as a helpless pup. She'll be able to hold her own against Mimic." Falen's smirk suddenly turned serious, "But...we have no clue what happened to Mimic during his time in that black hole Alison had chucked him into."
Mimic had changed, he absorbed most if not all that darkness, his eyes were black and soulless. He held Alison in clawed hands. "Thought you got away...She-wolf." He said threw clenched teeth. "Mimic..." Alison whined.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Mimic had changed, he absorbed most if not all that darkness, his eyes were black and soulless. He held Alison in clawed hands. "Thought you got away...She-wolf." He said threw clenched teeth. "Mimic..." Alison whined.
Akio was sitting on the edge of the roof, watching the forest sway in the wind. His ears twitched, and he turned to see a small black dot. Akio stared questionably at the dot, that soon began to grow larger and larger. Akio immediately stood up, watching his footing behind him as he almost slipped off the roof.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Akio was sitting on the edge of the roof, watching the forest sway in the wind. His ears twitched, and he turned to see a small black dot. Akio stared questionably at the dot, that soon began to grow larger and larger. Akio immediately stood up, watching his footing behind him as he almost slipped off the roof.
Alison whined more as she struggled. Mimic had a strong hold on the scruff of her neck
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison whined more as she struggled. Mimic had a strong hold on the scruff of her neck
Akio watched as the black circle concentrated into a tighter circle, and began to take shape. It quickly rose from the roof floor, and melted away, revealing Mimic with his grip tight around Alison. "Mimic?" Akio whispered questionably and stood in shock before he realized what was happening. Mimic turned his head towards Akio and smiled slyly. "Oh? Akio? How nice of you to save me the trouble. Please be patient for a little while." Mimic turned back to Alison, looking her straight in the eyes, "Because you're next." Mimic's stare grew more intense, as he was aching to see Alison's reaction.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Akio watched as the black circle concentrated into a tighter circle, and began to take shape. It quickly rose from the roof floor, and melted away, revealing Mimic with his grip tight around Alison. "Mimic?" Akio whispered questionably and stood in shock before he realized what was happening. Mimic turned his head towards Akio and smiled slyly. "Oh? Akio? How nice of you to save me the trouble. Please be patient for a little while." Mimic turned back to Alison, looking her straight in the eyes, "Because you're next." Mimic's stare grew more intense, as he was aching to see Alison's reaction.
Alison gulped and struggled more, "Let me go..." She whined and struggled as hard as she could.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Alison gulped and struggled more, "Let me go..." She whined and struggled as hard as she could.
Mimic sneered, drinking in his satisfaction of Alison's efforts to escape his tightening grip. Akio stumbled away from the rooftops edge, and sprinted towards Mimic as fast as his body would allow. He pulled back his fist, yelling out as loud as his inflamed throat could muster to let Alison go. However, it hit him hard as his body began to burn and ache. Soon, Mimic and Alison were just blurred and distorted figures. Mimic turned his head at Akio and had a smirk on his face, again he turned back to Alison and said assuredly, "I will dispose of him...unless the pain that grips itself around Akio's body gets to him first."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic sneered, drinking in his satisfaction of Alison's efforts to escape his tightening grip. Akio stumbled away from the rooftops edge, and sprinted towards Mimic as fast as his body would allow. He pulled back his fist, yelling out as loud as his inflamed throat could muster to let Alison go. However, it hit him hard as his body began to burn and ache. Soon, Mimic and Alison were just blurred and distorted figures. Mimic turned his head at Akio and had a smirk on his face, again he turned back to Alison and said assuredly, "I will dispose of him...unless the pain that grips itself around Akio's body gets to him first."
"Akio! Let him go Mimic!" Alison shouted as her struggles intensified as she tried to claw at him with her paws. "You've got me! Leave him alone!" She shouted.
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
"Akio! Let him go Mimic!" Alison shouted as her struggles intensified as she tried to claw at him with her paws. "You've got me! Leave him alone!" She shouted.
Mimic raised a brow and smiled, "Hm? I haven't done anything to Akio yet. If anything, he would do well to keep himself from moving around like that in his current condition." Akio closed his eyes tight, and opened them again, but the distorted Mimic and Alison figures remained. His breathing became labored and heavy, as he felt a cold numbing rush through his body. He could feel a light-headedness in his legs as he put a hand to his forehead and murmered in frustration.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Itchy260
stary _mist
Mimic raised a brow and smiled, "Hm? I haven't done anything to Akio yet. If anything, he would do well to keep himself from moving around like that in his current condition." Akio closed his eyes tight, and opened them again, but the distorted Mimic and Alison figures remained. His breathing became labored and heavy, as he felt a cold numbing rush through his body. He could feel a light-headedness in his legs as he put a hand to his forehead and murmered in frustration.
Alison whined and looked at Akio softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff