Welcome to Gaia! ::

stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio continued walking through the forest, feeling the breeze through his hair, as he came across the river he spotted a girl sitting near the lake "Must be another student."
~She looked up and say a guy looking toward her~ HI ~Black light waved to him~ ((Thanks Cancer Stick))
He smiled and waved back "hi"
~Black Light got up and walked over to him~
"hello, my name's Akio....and you are?"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio continued walking through the forest, feeling the breeze through his hair, as he came across the river he spotted a girl sitting near the lake "Must be another student."
~She looked up and say a guy looking toward her~ HI ~Black light waved to him~ ((Thanks Cancer Stick))
Black Light ~she bowed to him showing him respect~
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
" hehe no need to bow, i'm just a freshman at Hand Held High"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
oh me to ~she stode on her tiptoes to see if she was shorter then him....Yup shorter~ whats your power
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
oh me to ~she stode on her tiptoes to see if she was shorter then him....Yup shorter~ whats your power
Akio smiled and did a kick and then a fire blast came from his foot and burned a tree "oops...eheh....what's your power?"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio smiled and did a kick and then a fire blast came from his foot and burned a tree "oops...eheh....what's your power?"
ummmm....~Black light creates a black orb to suround the fire~ well it all depends on how you look at it
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
ummmm....~Black light creates a black orb to suround the fire~ well it all depends on how you look at it
eek "awesome..."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
eek awesome...
it has back draws too........~the bell rings and Black Light walks to the door~ You coming
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
eek awesome...
it has back draws too........~the bell rings and Black Light walks to the door~ You coming
Akio nods his head and runs after Black Light

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
eek awesome...
~Black Light walked towards the door then got hit by something~ OUCH
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
eek awesome...
Akio ran over to Black Light "you alright?"
Name- Cammy Armstrong
Superhero Name- Gladiator
Power- Super strength
Apperance- User Image
Bio- Orphan since birth, Cammy discovered her powers at the young age of five. She's eleven right now and has attended Hand Held High since the age of six. She's achieved full control over her power and is skilled in several fighting styles.
Other- Loves cookies, video games, fighting, and strong guys. Hates those little banana nut muffin things, loosing video games, pacisfists, and weak guys.
Weakness- Telekenisis, any psychic power.
Student/Teacher- Teacher (teaches fighting skills)

Ooc: This OK?

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
eek awesome...
runs over to Black Light "you alright"
~She looks up at him~ yah......i'll be fine.....~she looks around to see how throw whatever hit her~

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
XxSpritexX
Name- Cammy Armstrong
Superhero Name- Gladiator
Power- Super strength
Apperance- User Image
Bio- Orphan since birth, Cammy discovered her powers at the young age of five. She's eleven right now and has attended Hand Held High since the age of six. She's achieved full control over her power and is skilled in several fighting styles.
Other- Loves cookies, video games, fighting, and strong guys. Hates those little banana nut muffin things, loosing video games, pacisfists, and weak guys.
Weakness- Telekenisis, any psychic power.
Student/Teacher- Teacher (teaches fighting skills)

Ooc: This OK?
just fine....because our history teacher is all bones.....HEHE
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
eek awesome...
runs over to Black Light "you alright"
~She looks up at him~ yah......i'll be fine.....~she looks around to see how throw whatever hit her~
"ok..." looks around as well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces