Welcome to Gaia! ::

stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison snickered as she watched Hawk sit on Akio. "Would you please be a tad bit quieter? And if you repair my wall in my room, I might give you something." Alison said as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Falen. Alison's tail swung behind her and both ears turned forward. But as she was staring at Falen, her nose twitched and she sneezed turning into her wolf form then she flopped on the floor on her stomach. "I tink I have cold. But I won't quite until, I've had a slice of cake." Alison said then she sneezed agian and transformed back into her human self. "Sorry Falen." She said apologizing for sneezing on him.
Falen rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Well I was going through a phase at that time...eheheh...." he watched Alison bounce around as she sneezed, wiping himself off, chuckling, "Hehe, it's alright." Falen pulled a cloth from his jacket pocket, handing it to Alison." Amy watched for a moment, before turning back to mixing bowl, minding her own business. Hawk and Isaac burst out laughing as Falen glared them down, "There's nothing wrong with carrying around a handkerchief!" Hawk wiped a tear from his eye as he tapped Akio on the head to get his attention, before realizing that he had fallen asleep. Isaac snickered, "Akio must be feeling drowsy from his fever." Isaac put a hand on his knee as he hoisted himself up, "I better go get a cold towel for him. Hawk, help me put Akio on the couch again." Hawk nodded, still letting out short bursts of snickers as he put Akio back onto the couch.
"Thanks." She said and took the hanky before turning around to go back into the kitchen. The oven buzzed and Alison put on some oven mitts and opened the oven door. "Gah! Hot air in my face." Alison said turning her head as she stuck her hands into the oven to pull out the one of the two cakes. "Alright this one is yours," Alison said sliding the cake pan towards Amy. "And this one is mine." She said smiling and pulled her own out. Alison then put her cake beside Amy's and walked back towards the icing bowl to bring it over to them. "And now the fun part, icing!" Alison said and slide beside Amy with a giant smile on her face. She had put Falen's hankerchief in her front pocket of her jeans.
Amy smiled back at Alison, before turning her head to Isaac who walked into the kitchen again, running a cloth under cold water and wringing it out. Amy stared curiously at her older brother, "Isaac. What are you doing?" Isaac explained Akio's slight fever. Amy's expression hinted worry which made Isaac chuckle patting Amy on the head, "It's just a fever, don't worry about it." Amy looked up at Isaac coyly with a slight blush of embarassment. Falen smiled faintly at Alison before walking back into the other room.
"You gotta wonder...how can a fire fox get a fever?" Alison asked as she grabbed a spatula and put a thick glob of icing on her cake. She spread it on and slid the rest of the icing over to Amy. "But hey. We all get colds and fevers every once in a while. I think, after this I'm going to my room to rest." Alison said as she wrinkled her nose, feeling a sneeze coming. She took a few steps away, turned around and sneezed. And then she sneezed again. Going from human to wolf back to human. "Ouch." She grumbled and sniffled. "Must hold out untill everyone gets a slice of cake." She declaired in between sniffs. She slowly wandered back over to Amy and smiled at her. "How's it going?" She asked.
Isaac went silent, staring intently at Alison as if brooding something over. Isaac averted his eyes and left the room with the cloth in hand. Falen's ears had turned into his cat form, twitching a bit, a wide grin was plastered on his face, but quickly his ears transformed back to their orginal state as Isaac entered the room. Isaac stopped as he noticed Akio was sitting on the couch upright, looking over his shoulder and giving him a smile. "Akio? What're you doing? You should be lying down." Akio shrugged his shoulders, "I still feel a bit dizzy and warm, but I'd rather get some fresh air." Isaac doubted Akio was feeling any better, "What? You want to leave? Now?...But, what about the cake?" Akio chuckled, "Don't worry, you don't have to come. You should stay and have some cake. I'm sure those two make a really delicious one." Akio smiled faintly and walked towards the door. Isaac looked towards the kitchen then back at Akio who was already standing in the doorway, "Hehe, tell Alison and Amy that they don't have to bother saving me a piece." Isaac rubbed the back of his neck and sighed frustratedly as the doors automatic lock clicked.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison snickered as she watched Hawk sit on Akio. "Would you please be a tad bit quieter? And if you repair my wall in my room, I might give you something." Alison said as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at Falen. Alison's tail swung behind her and both ears turned forward. But as she was staring at Falen, her nose twitched and she sneezed turning into her wolf form then she flopped on the floor on her stomach. "I tink I have cold. But I won't quite until, I've had a slice of cake." Alison said then she sneezed agian and transformed back into her human self. "Sorry Falen." She said apologizing for sneezing on him.
Falen rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Well I was going through a phase at that time...eheheh...." he watched Alison bounce around as she sneezed, wiping himself off, chuckling, "Hehe, it's alright." Falen pulled a cloth from his jacket pocket, handing it to Alison." Amy watched for a moment, before turning back to mixing bowl, minding her own business. Hawk and Isaac burst out laughing as Falen glared them down, "There's nothing wrong with carrying around a handkerchief!" Hawk wiped a tear from his eye as he tapped Akio on the head to get his attention, before realizing that he had fallen asleep. Isaac snickered, "Akio must be feeling drowsy from his fever." Isaac put a hand on his knee as he hoisted himself up, "I better go get a cold towel for him. Hawk, help me put Akio on the couch again." Hawk nodded, still letting out short bursts of snickers as he put Akio back onto the couch.
"Thanks." She said and took the hanky before turning around to go back into the kitchen. The oven buzzed and Alison put on some oven mitts and opened the oven door. "Gah! Hot air in my face." Alison said turning her head as she stuck her hands into the oven to pull out the one of the two cakes. "Alright this one is yours," Alison said sliding the cake pan towards Amy. "And this one is mine." She said smiling and pulled her own out. Alison then put her cake beside Amy's and walked back towards the icing bowl to bring it over to them. "And now the fun part, icing!" Alison said and slide beside Amy with a giant smile on her face. She had put Falen's hankerchief in her front pocket of her jeans.
Amy smiled back at Alison, before turning her head to Isaac who walked into the kitchen again, running a cloth under cold water and wringing it out. Amy stared curiously at her older brother, "Isaac. What are you doing?" Isaac explained Akio's slight fever. Amy's expression hinted worry which made Isaac chuckle patting Amy on the head, "It's just a fever, don't worry about it." Amy looked up at Isaac coyly with a slight blush of embarassment. Falen smiled faintly at Alison before walking back into the other room.
"You gotta wonder...how can a fire fox get a fever?" Alison asked as she grabbed a spatula and put a thick glob of icing on her cake. She spread it on and slid the rest of the icing over to Amy. "But hey. We all get colds and fevers every once in a while. I think, after this I'm going to my room to rest." Alison said as she wrinkled her nose, feeling a sneeze coming. She took a few steps away, turned around and sneezed. And then she sneezed again. Going from human to wolf back to human. "Ouch." She grumbled and sniffled. "Must hold out untill everyone gets a slice of cake." She declaired in between sniffs. She slowly wandered back over to Amy and smiled at her. "How's it going?" She asked.
Isaac went silent, staring intently at Alison as if brooding something over. Isaac averted his eyes and left the room with the cloth in hand. Falen's ears had turned into his cat form, twitching a bit, a wide grin was plastered on his face, but quickly his ears transformed back to their orginal state as Isaac entered the room. Isaac stopped as he noticed Akio was sitting on the couch upright, looking over his shoulder and giving him a smile. "Akio? What're you doing? You should be lying down." Akio shrugged his shoulders, "I still feel a bit dizzy and warm, but I'd rather get some fresh air." Isaac doubted Akio was feeling any better, "What? You want to leave? Now?...But, what about the cake?" Akio chuckled, "Don't worry, you don't have to come. You should stay and have some cake. I'm sure those two make a really delicious one." Akio smiled faintly and walked towards the door. Isaac looked towards the kitchen then back at Akio who was already standing in the doorway, "Hehe, tell Alison and Amy that they don't have to bother saving me a piece." Isaac rubbed the back of his neck and sighed frustratedly as the doors automatic lock clicked.
"Did you hear something?" Alison asked Amy as she iced the cake. Her ears swivelled back and forth trying to catch some words. Alison looked at Amy and pushed the icing to her. "Here is the icing for you're cake." She smiled to the girl as her tail swung back in forth happily. The claws on her feet clicked as she shifted her weight to the other paw.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
"Did you hear something?" Alison asked Amy as she iced the cake. Her ears swivelled back and forth trying to catch some words. Alison looked at Amy and pushed the icing to her. "Here is the icing for you're cake." She smiled to the girl as her tail swung back in forth happily. The claws on her feet clicked as she shifted her weight to the other paw.
"I thought I did, but it was faint." Amy smiled back at Alison, taking the icing and began to spread it on her cake. "I hope everyone likes them." Amy giggled, as if playing out scenarios in her head. Isaac groaned as he plopped down onto the couch, startling Hawk who jumped out of his seat, glaring at Falen's laughter. "What're you gawking at?!" Falen laughed in between his answer, "You...really are...a chicken!" Hawk sneered, crossing his arms angrily, "I can't believe you're so childish!" Hawk looked around for a moment, turning to Isaac who looked up at him with a annoyed face, "Huh? What do you want Hawk?" Hawk was startled at Isaac's sharp expression and thought for a moment, "Well, I noticed that Akio isn't here." Isaac was lounging on the couch with both arms slung over the the top, "He went out for some air." Hawk was reluctant to say any more to Isaac, but he was always very curious, "Well...shouldn't we go with him? It seems he attracts a lot of trouble." Isaac twinged, he felt as if Hawk had hit a nerve as he replayed in his head the time when they met Soren the hunter, but he regained his composure and sighed, "You shouldn't say things so carelessly. Besides, there's no need to follow Akio....--" Falen interrupted Isaac with a chuckle, "So fox-boy needs some time to think alone? Heh, it figures, I always thought he would get tired of being around people like you." Isaac choked, meeting Falen's sharp eyes with an intense glare, "Don't act like you know Akio!" Falen raised a brow still keeping his devious smile, "Oh? He arrived at this school alone, who's to say he wasn't happier on his own?..." Isaac clenched his fists, "...Definitely not someone like you." Hawk nervously intervened between the two, Falen still wore the same smile, unfazed by Isaac, "Hey, c'mon you guys! This is supposed to be a bonding time."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
"I thought I did, but it was faint." Amy smiled back at Alison, taking the icing and began to spread it on her cake. "I hope everyone likes them." Amy giggled, as if playing out scenarios in her head. Isaac groaned as he plopped down onto the couch, startling Hawk who jumped out of his seat, glaring at Falen's laughter. "What're you gawking at?!" Falen laughed in between his answer, "You...really are...a chicken!" Hawk sneered, crossing his arms angrily, "I can't believe you're so childish!" Hawk looked around for a moment, turning to Isaac who looked up at him with a annoyed face, "Huh? What do you want Hawk?" Hawk was startled at Isaac's sharp expression and thought for a moment, "Well, I noticed that Akio isn't here." Isaac was lounging on the couch with both arms slung over the the top, "He went out for some air." Hawk was reluctant to say any more to Isaac, but he was always very curious, "Well...shouldn't we go with him? It seems he attracts a lot of trouble." Isaac twinged, he felt as if Hawk had hit a nerve as he replayed in his head the time when they met Soren the hunter, but he regained his composure and sighed, "You shouldn't say things so carelessly. Besides, there's no need to follow Akio....--" Falen interrupted Isaac with a chuckle, "So fox-boy needs some time to think alone? Heh, it figures, I always thought he would get tired of being around people like you." Isaac choked, meeting Falen's sharp eyes with an intense glare, "Don't act like you know Akio!" Falen raised a brow still keeping his devious smile, "Oh? He arrived at this school alone, who's to say he wasn't happier on his own?..." Isaac clenched his fists, "...Definitely not someone like you." Hawk nervously intervened between the two, Falen still wore the same smile, unfazed by Isaac, "Hey, c'mon you guys! This is supposed to be a bonding time."
Alison's ears swivled backwards before she sighed, "Sounds like their fighting again." She said as she shook her head and let her tail swing behind her legs. "Hopefully Akio isen't the one their picking on." Alison said as she got icing on her fingure and some how on her nose, which she didn't notice. "Almost done." She said and let her wolf claws click as she shifted her weight.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison's ears swivled backwards before she sighed, "Sounds like their fighting again." She said as she shook her head and let her tail swing behind her legs. "Hopefully Akio isen't the one their picking on." Alison said as she got icing on her fingure and some how on her nose, which she didn't notice. "Almost done." She said and let her wolf claws click as she shifted her weight.
Amy thought for a moment and shook her head and smiled, "I don't think so. Besides, although Akio's capable of protecting himself. He has people like you." Amy noticed the icing on Alison's face, and made a gesture to her nose as a hint to Alison. Meanwhile, the tension in the other room was growing as Isaac and Falen only stared at one another with great intensity, Falen with an unfazed smile, and Isaac with an expression of great insult. Hawk pushed his way between the two, shaking his head, "I'm beginning to think that none of you have the brains to realize that you're fighting over nothing!"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Amy thought for a moment and shook her head and smiled, "I don't think so. Besides, although Akio's capable of protecting himself. He has people like you." Amy noticed the icing on Alison's face, and made a gesture to her nose as a hint to Alison. Meanwhile, the tension in the other room was growing as Isaac and Falen only stared at one another with great intensity, Falen with an unfazed smile, and Isaac with an expression of great insult. Hawk pushed his way between the two, shaking his head, "I'm beginning to think that none of you have the brains to realize that you're fighting over nothing!"
Alison looked cross eyed at her nose and laughed. "I got icing on me nose." She laughed and whipped the icing off her nose and licked her fingures. She looked over at Amy as she shuffled over to the sink to wash her hands. "Is your cake done?" She asked with a smile. Alison slid over to gently bump hips with Amy.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison looked cross eyed at her nose and laughed. "I got icing on me nose." She laughed and whipped the icing off her nose and licked her fingures. She looked over at Amy as she shuffled over to the sink to wash her hands. "Is your cake done?" She asked with a smile. Alison slid over to gently bump hips with Amy.
Amy giggled again, putting her hand close to her mouth to not appear rude. She nodded energeticly, sliding some of her soft black hair behind her ear, removing it from her face. Amy looked over to the other room and smiled, "Do you think we should let the boys in?" Isaac and Falen relaxed, Isaac sat back down on the couch and sighed, "By the way Falen, why do you hate Akio still? I thought you were over it." Falen chuckled, "I don't hate Akio, at least not anymore, but I still see him as an obstacle. A very persistent obstacle." Isaac sighed heavily again flipping his goggled over his face, "Love's a pain." Hawk perked up, and stared at Falen who was chuckling at Isaac's opinion. "The boss is in love?"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Amy giggled again, putting her hand close to her mouth to not appear rude. She nodded energeticly, sliding some of her soft black hair behind her ear, removing it from her face. Amy looked over to the other room and smiled, "Do you think we should let the boys in?" Isaac and Falen relaxed, Isaac sat back down on the couch and sighed, "By the way Falen, why do you hate Akio still? I thought you were over it." Falen chuckled, "I don't hate Akio, at least not anymore, but I still see him as an obstacle. A very persistent obstacle." Isaac sighed heavily again flipping his goggled over his face, "Love's a pain." Hawk perked up, and stared at Falen who was chuckling at Isaac's opinion. "The boss is in love?"
Alison nodded energeticly and wagged her tail. "I'll go tell them!" She said and ran over to the door. "Oi! Come get the yummy good cakes that we made!" She yelled at the boys in the living room before she came sliding back to Amy's side. Alison was extremly happy as her tail wagged and the huge smile on her face as she smiled at Amy. "Where are the plates so we can put the cake slices on them?" She asked.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison nodded energeticly and wagged her tail. "I'll go tell them!" She said and ran over to the door. "Oi! Come get the yummy good cakes that we made!" She yelled at the boys in the living room before she came sliding back to Amy's side. Alison was extremly happy as her tail wagged and the huge smile on her face as she smiled at Amy. "Where are the plates so we can put the cake slices on them?" She asked.
Amy gasped, embarassed that she had forgotten such a simple thing. "Oh! Sorry! They're over here!" Amy dashed to a nearby cabinet, taking out several plates of many sizes. Amy set them down on the table and smiled as her embarassment subsided, "You suddenly seem to be in an even better mood Alison! What happened?" The three boys stared blankly even after Alison had already returned to the kitchen. Falen began to slowly build up a snicker that grew into uproarious laughter. Isaac and Hawk stared at Falen, both leaning slightly away from Falen, afraid of the chance that they might come down with whatever Falen was suffering from. Hawk touched Falen's shoulder, "Yo Boss, are you alright?" Falen wiped a tear from his eye, "Hehe, I'm fine Hawk, I've realized something quite hilarious just now." Hawk raised a brow inquisitively, "Would said something be something that you'd be willing to share?" Falen snickered again, slapping Hawk on the back, "And it's even funnier that you two didn't notice either!" Hawk glanced at Isaac who only shrugged, "I'm...so confused."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Amy gasped, embarassed that she had forgotten such a simple thing. "Oh! Sorry! They're over here!" Amy dashed to a nearby cabinet, taking out several plates of many sizes. Amy set them down on the table and smiled as her embarassment subsided, "You suddenly seem to be in an even better mood Alison! What happened?" The three boys stared blankly even after Alison had already returned to the kitchen. Falen began to slowly build up a snicker that grew into uproarious laughter. Isaac and Hawk stared at Falen, both leaning slightly away from Falen, afraid of the chance that they might come down with whatever Falen was suffering from. Hawk touched Falen's shoulder, "Yo Boss, are you alright?" Falen wiped a tear from his eye, "Hehe, I'm fine Hawk, I've realized something quite hilarious just now." Hawk raised a brow inquisitively, "Would said something be something that you'd be willing to share?" Falen snickered again, slapping Hawk on the back, "And it's even funnier that you two didn't notice either!" Hawk glanced at Isaac who only shrugged, "I'm...so confused."
Alison paused, "I just realized this Akio is gone." She said to Amy with a confused look before she sneezed. She turned her head and sneezed again. "I wonder where he went?" She asked inbetween sneezes and transfroming into her wolf form. "I hate colds and sniffles." She said as she slumped her shoulders. "I think I might go as soon as cake is done. I don't want to get you sick too Amy." Alison said as she cut the cake into slices and left and extra for Akio. "When you see Akio next, give this to him, okay?" She asked Amy.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison paused, "I just realized this Akio is gone." She said to Amy with a confused look before she sneezed. She turned her head and sneezed again. "I wonder where he went?" She asked inbetween sneezes and transfroming into her wolf form. "I hate colds and sniffles." She said as she slumped her shoulders. "I think I might go as soon as cake is done. I don't want to get you sick too Amy." Alison said as she cut the cake into slices and left and extra for Akio. "When you see Akio next, give this to him, okay?" She asked Amy.
Amy thought for a moment and gasped, turning to Alison with an innocent face as her lip quivered, "You're right! That must've been the click I heard a short while ago! I hope he's ok!" Amy snapped out of her moment of playing out bad scenarios of Akio getting into trouble and turned back to Alison. "Eheh, sorry, I had a moment there....But feel free to stay as long as you like." ...Amy nodded firmly in response to Alison's request, "You can count on me!" She looked at Akio's slice and held the cake in her hands carefully and gently, as if she had just given a very important promise to Alison. Amy stared solemnly at the cake, "Akio…Don’t wander too far from us again…" Amy looked up and gave Alison a playful smile before returning to putting the finishing touches on her cake. "Sorry for the weird face, I was just thinking about something..." Amy continued to inspect her cake, adding small dashes of icing here and there.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Amy thought for a moment and gasped, turning to Alison with an innocent face as her lip quivered, "You're right! That must've been the click I heard a short while ago! I hope he's ok!" Amy snapped out of her moment of playing out bad scenarios of Akio getting into trouble and turned back to Alison. "Eheh, sorry, I had a moment there....But feel free to stay as long as you like." ...Amy nodded firmly in response to Alison's request, "You can count on me!" She looked at Akio's slice and held the cake in her hands carefully and gently, as if she had just given a very important promise to Alison. Amy stared solemnly at the cake, "Akio…Don’t wander too far from us again…" Amy looked up and gave Alison a playful smile before returning to putting the finishing touches on her cake. "Sorry for the weird face, I was just thinking about something..." Amy continued to inspect her cake, adding small dashes of icing here and there.
Alison smiled to the girl as she turned and finished cutting her cake and putting the slices on the the plates. "It's alright. We all need a moment to think. But it's hard to when you've got a bunch of roudy boys." Alison said as she carefully slid the cake onto the plate.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison smiled to the girl as she turned and finished cutting her cake and putting the slices on the the plates. "It's alright. We all need a moment to think. But it's hard to when you've got a bunch of roudy boys." Alison said as she carefully slid the cake onto the plate.
Amy giggled, as a sign of agreement. Isaac twinged as he finally realized what Falen was laughing about. Isaac growled at Falen's smug attitude and was about to lunge at Falen, before Hawk was able to block his way unknowingly, annoying Isaac even further. "Maybe THIS is why Akio left..." Amy set her cake next to Alisons and she felt a twinge of excitement go through her and she could hold it in, and burst into the next room where the 3 boys turned their heads to her. But Amy suddenly froze, "The atmosphere in here is overpowering...." She then began to laugh nervously, but quickly broke away, hopping next to Isaac, looping her arm through his, "Where'd Akio go?" Isaac looked away uncomfortably, "...Giving me that face won't make me say anything you know..."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Amy giggled, as a sign of agreement. Isaac twinged as he finally realized what Falen was laughing about. Isaac growled at Falen's smug attitude and was about to lunge at Falen, before Hawk was able to block his way unknowingly, annoying Isaac even further. "Maybe THIS is why Akio left..." Amy set her cake next to Alisons and she felt a twinge of excitement go through her and she could hold it in, and burst into the next room where the 3 boys turned their heads to her. But Amy suddenly froze, "The atmosphere in here is overpowering...." She then began to laugh nervously, but quickly broke away, hopping next to Isaac, looping her arm through his, "Where'd Akio go?" Isaac looked away uncomfortably, "...Giving me that face won't make me say anything you know..."
Alison walked through the door and looked at the three then looked over at Falen. "Did you bug Akio?" She tilted her head to the side slightly as she looked at them, willing her eyes to go into puppy dog mode. Her ears twitched side to side slightly as her tail swung behind her. "Why do you bug him, Falen? He hasen't done anything to you, has he?" She questioned him, her ears twitched towards him and her tail stopped swinging as she sniffed the air and glowled. "You're buddy is back. The ugly one with the creepy hands." Alison said as she turned her head away as she sneezed into her hand and transformed.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison walked through the door and looked at the three then looked over at Falen. "Did you bug Akio?" She tilted her head to the side slightly as she looked at them, willing her eyes to go into puppy dog mode. Her ears twitched side to side slightly as her tail swung behind her. "Why do you bug him, Falen? He hasen't done anything to you, has he?" She questioned him, her ears twitched towards him and her tail stopped swinging as she sniffed the air and glowled. "You're buddy is back. The ugly one with the creepy hands." Alison said as she turned her head away as she sneezed into her hand and transformed.
The three turned towards Alison, Falen smiled innocently, speaking a smug tone, "Of course not, he got up and walked out by himself." Isaac glanced over at Falen, and back at Alison, "It's my mistake, I should've stopped him." Amy looked up at her brother, "...brother?" Falen looked at Alison after glancing over at Isaac with a grin, "The reasons...should be obvious Alison." Falen felt another presence and nodded his head, "Yes you're right about that...I didn't think we'd see him again." Hawk turned his head to everyone in the room in confusion, "huh? Who?" Falen jumped off the ledge of the window he was sitting on, and brushed himself off, as if preparing himself for the strangers arrival. "Now where's Akio? He wouldn't want to miss this." Isaac leaned near Hawk, whispering, "You sure he's still not evil?" Hawk paused, "I'm not even sure myself."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff