• Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Black Light appeared beside Falen and grabbed his arm that held Akio. "Wrong move Were-Cat." She said before digging her claws into his arm. Jak turned his head and watched Alison. He grabbed Akio as Falen dropped him. "Don't worry I gottcha."
Akio wheezed out a thanks as he tightly held his side, he wrenched his hand that grasped his shirt, as he felt the pain suddenly return with more ferocity. Falen winced as he saw his sleeve become stained with blood, he stared at his arm with a ghostly face that shortly after, turned to a face that laughed aloud widely, "I must say. I'm beginning to like Black Light" Falen pulled his arm so that Black Light would move closer to him, "Her fiery personality is intruiging!" Akio snarled as he tried to release himself from Jak, "Why that sick...! Get away from her!" Falen smiled, "Thank you for complying to my wish..."
Black Light snatched her hand back and glared at Falen. "I'd rather have my teeth pulled. And you don't want to meet the both of us at the same time." Jak looked at Falent then Akio. "Okay."
Falen smiled stepping back from Black Light, "Very well." Falen nodded slightly before turning to look at Akio who jumped straight into the area where the spots were still rotating. Falen then began to chuckle to himself, as Akio responded with a puzzling stare, "Oh Akio, you really are such a thick headed person. Jumping straight into the danger zone!" Falen began to laugh aloud, then turned towards Black Light, "And don't think that whatever you're planning will get rid of me for good. I've always found a way. I've cheated death before. Who's to say that I can't do it again!"
"I didn't say that I'll kill you. But thats only speaking about only me." Black Light said. Jak had snuck around and stode behind her as her tail twitched. Her left arm started to drip blood again. "The wound reopened then. Alison wants to beat the living snot out of you." Black Light stated lightly.
Falen sneered, "Oh? Well then by all means, bring her back out. That is, if she can even move her arm." Akio turned his towards Black Light as if trying to read her eyes.
"Okay. Here comes Alison." Black Light's head dropped then shot back up. "Stupid Falen. Come here so I can punch you in the stomach!" Alison screamed as she twisted her wounded shoulder. Jak rolled his eyes and shook his head. The lights were still spinning so he couldn't enter.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Black Light snatched her hand back and glared at Falen. "I'd rather have my teeth pulled. And you don't want to meet the both of us at the same time." Jak looked at Falent then Akio. "Okay."
Falen smiled stepping back from Black Light, "Very well." Falen nodded slightly before turning to look at Akio who jumped straight into the area where the spots were still rotating. Falen then began to chuckle to himself, as Akio responded with a puzzling stare, "Oh Akio, you really are such a thick headed person. Jumping straight into the danger zone!" Falen began to laugh aloud, then turned towards Black Light, "And don't think that whatever you're planning will get rid of me for good. I've always found a way. I've cheated death before. Who's to say that I can't do it again!"
"I didn't say that I'll kill you. But thats only speaking about only me." Black Light said. Jak had snuck around and stode behind her as her tail twitched. Her left arm started to drip blood again. "The wound reopened then. Alison wants to beat the living snot out of you." Black Light stated lightly.
Falen sneered, "Oh? Well then by all means, bring her back out. That is, if she can even move her arm." Akio turned his towards Black Light as if trying to read her eyes.
"Okay. Here comes Alison." Black Light's head dropped then shot back up. "Stupid Falen. Come here so I can punch you in the stomach!" Alison screamed as she twisted her wounded shoulder. Jak rolled his eyes and shook his head. The lights were still spinning so he couldn't enter.
Falen chuckled as he stalked around Alison, "Come now Alison, don't you think that's a little harsh? On what basis do you make such a hurtful accusation?" Akio glared at Falen, feeling annoyed at his smug and sarcastic standing, despite his position in the situation. Akio stared at Falen who noticed his glare, turning his head towards him, "Is something wrong Akio?" Akio gave Falen a light smile, "Not much, other than the fact that you keep talking as if you're in control, and yet you find yourself trapped inside of rotating lights." Falen eyes narrowed, disappearing and reappearing behind Akio, "If I'm not mistaken, you're in the same situation as I. The foolish animal that runs carelessly into an obvious trap. But between you and me, I have an edge." Falen rested an elbow on Akio's shoulder nonchalantly, "I have the intellect to survive." Akio shifted his eyes at Falen narrowly with a glare of annoyance.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Falen chuckled as he stalked around Alison, "Come now Alison, don't you think that's a little harsh? On what basis do you make such a hurtful accusation?" Akio glared at Falen, feeling annoyed at his smug and sarcastic standing, despite his position in the situation. Akio stared at Falen who noticed his glare, turning his head towards him, "Is something wrong Akio?" Akio gave Falen a light smile, "Not much, other than the fact that you keep talking as if you're in control, and yet you find yourself trapped inside of rotating lights." Falen eyes narrowed, disappearing and reappearing behind Akio, "If I'm not mistaken, you're in the same situation as I. The foolish animal that runs carelessly into an obvious trap. But between you and me, I have an edge." Falen rested an elbow on Akio's shoulder nonchalantly, "I have the intellect to survive." Akio shifted his eyes at Falen narrowly with a glare of annoyance.
"Harsh? I'll give you harsh. As a matter of fact, foxes are more intelligent as the ordinary house kitty. And wolves more scary." Alison said stalking towards Falen and Akio. She clentched one hand into a fist and then the other hand. She felt her tail grow still and her ears tipped forwards. Jak looked at the girl then to the other two. "Great."
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
"Harsh? I'll give you harsh. As a matter of fact, foxes are more intelligent as the ordinary house kitty. And wolves more scary." Alison said stalking towards Falen and Akio. She clentched one hand into a fist and then the other hand. She felt her tail grow still and her ears tipped forwards. Jak looked at the girl then to the other two. "Great."
Falen glanced over at Jak, his eyes meeting Jak's with a strong hint of annoyance in his glare. Falen's attention turned back towards Alison as he noticed her moving forward, "Don't be stupid Alison. Since your bearings are lost at sea, let's see for how long our precious friend Akio will be able to keep his head above water!" Falen cackled as he created a hole in the ground, pushing Akio in as he fell he instantaneously appeared above the lake near the school, plummeting down into the water with a large splash. Falen shifted his eyes deviously at Alison, giving a quick shrug of his shoulders, "What? You should obviously know that I would've done something related to that heart-breaking response you gave to me."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Falen glanced over at Jak, his eyes meeting Jak's with a strong hint of annoyance in his glare. Falen's attention turned back towards Alison as he noticed her moving forward, "Don't be stupid Alison. Since your bearings are lost at sea, let's see for how long our precious friend Akio will be able to keep his head above water!" Falen cackled as he created a hole in the ground, pushing Akio in as he fell he instantaneously appeared above the lake near the school, plummeting down into the water with a large splash. Falen shifted his eyes deviously at Alison, giving a quick shrug of his shoulders, "What? You should obviously know that I would've done something related to that heart-breaking response you gave to me."
Alison looked at Falen then Jak while quickly reverting to her calm, quiet form. She let out a tired sigh and waved her arm. A circle of light appeared under Akio and put him on dry land. Jak watched his sister carefully trying to figure out what she was doing when she answered, "Im tired. Jak go see how Akio is doing." Alison said as she turned to him. Jak shook his head. "Please." Alison begged. Jak then nodded his head and left in search of Akio. Aliosn turned away from Falen to watch her brother disappear threw the trees. "What do you want Falen? We are alone now."
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Alison looked at Falen then Jak while quickly reverting to her calm, quiet form. She let out a tired sigh and waved her arm. A circle of light appeared under Akio and put him on dry land. Jak watched his sister carefully trying to figure out what she was doing when she answered, "Im tired. Jak go see how Akio is doing." Alison said as she turned to him. Jak shook his head. "Please." Alison begged. Jak then nodded his head and left in search of Akio. Aliosn turned away from Falen to watch her brother disappear threw the trees. "What do you want Falen? We are alone now."
Falen closed his eyes and pinched the skin in between them and sighed, "How many times must I announce it?" Falen lowered his hand and turned towards Alison, "I'm in love." Falen gave Alison a light smile, much unlike his current personality. Akio clenched the grass as he was on his hands and knees, soaking wet and drenching the grass below him. He hacked and coughed out the lake water, with labored breaths as he fell onto his back, still breathing in and out heavily, "Curse that Falen. What was that for?!" Akio asked himself then closed his eyes as if pondering that very question, "If anything, to get me out of the way so he can talk to Alison alone..." Akio sighed scratching his head, "But, with Jak there, it would be difficult to get a word in edge-wise." Akio groaned lifting his head up slightly above the ground and pounding his head on the ground.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Falen closed his eyes and pinched the skin in between them and sighed, "How many times must I announce it?" Falen lowered his hand and turned towards Alison, "I'm in love." Falen gave Alison a light smile, much unlike his current personality. Akio clenched the grass as he was on his hands and knees, soaking wet and drenching the grass below him. He hacked and coughed out the lake water, with labored breaths as he fell onto his back, still breathing in and out heavily, "Curse that Falen. What was that for?!" Akio asked himself then closed his eyes as if pondering that very question, "If anything, to get me out of the way so he can talk to Alison alone..." Akio sighed scratching his head, "But, with Jak there, it would be difficult to get a word in edge-wise." Akio groaned lifting his head up slightly above the ground and pounding his head on the ground.
"You know Akio. If you keep doing that, you'll have a major headache and wont save Alison from the big bad cat." Jak said walking out of the woods slowly. "And before you ask. Alison sent me here." Jak turned his head to the side a bit. Alison shook her head. "The classic love triangle huh." She muttered to herself. Alison then looked at one of the broken trees that Jak had torn down and sat on it. Her tail flicked around and layed on her lap while Alison's ears twitched forwards. Alison took her white and black gloves off and laid them on the tree beside her. "Let me ask you this. What do you love about me?"
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
"You know Akio. If you keep doing that, you'll have a major headache and wont save Alison from the big bad cat." Jak said walking out of the woods slowly. "And before you ask. Alison sent me here." Jak turned his head to the side a bit. Alison shook her head. "The classic love triangle huh." She muttered to herself. Alison then looked at one of the broken trees that Jak had torn down and sat on it. Her tail flicked around and layed on her lap while Alison's ears twitched forwards. Alison took her white and black gloves off and laid them on the tree beside her. "Let me ask you this. What do you love about me?"
Akio sat up at the sight of Jak hovering above him, "Alison huh?" Akio stared at his hand as he clenched and unclenched it and sighed, "I was to careless. To be tricked so easily." Akio groaned putting a hand to his forehead, "How embarassing." Akio snapped back to reality and turned towards Jak, "Wait a minute! Are you sure it was alright to leave Alison with Falen?" Meanwhile, Falen was taken aback by Alison's forwardness and calm disposition. "My my, isn't this a change of pace. I expected you to deny my feelings and put up more of a fight." Falen looked at Alison and saw the seriousness written all over her face, and sighed, "What's not to like about you?...there's just so much." The flustered Falen chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets refusing to look Alison in the eyes. Falen ran his hand through his hair before turning back towards Alison.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Akio sat up at the sight of Jak hovering above him, "Alison huh?" Akio stared at his hand as he clenched and unclenched it and sighed, "I was to careless. To be tricked so easily." Akio groaned putting a hand to his forehead, "How embarassing." Akio snapped back to reality and turned towards Jak, "Wait a minute! Are you sure it was alright to leave Alison with Falen?" Meanwhile, Falen was taken aback by Alison's forwardness and calm disposition. "My my, isn't this a change of pace. I expected you to deny my feelings and put up more of a fight." Falen looked at Alison and saw the seriousness written all over her face, and sighed, "What's not to like about you?...there's just so much." The flustered Falen chuckled, putting his hands in his pockets refusing to look Alison in the eyes. Falen ran his hand through his hair before turning back towards Alison.
Jak smiled, "Oh yeah. If she needs to, Alison will just disappear from him." Jak sat down beside Akio and put his hands on the ground slightly behind him. "I don't know whats going to happen, I'll just have to wait." Alison was stairing at Falen with blank eyes. "What's not to like..." she muttered and smiled lightly. Her eyes turned to the two birds who came fluttering by then landed on a tree still standing and chirpped.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Jak smiled, "Oh yeah. If she needs to, Alison will just disappear from him." Jak sat down beside Akio and put his hands on the ground slightly behind him. "I don't know whats going to happen, I'll just have to wait." Alison was stairing at Falen with blank eyes. "What's not to like..." she muttered and smiled lightly. Her eyes turned to the two birds who came fluttering by then landed on a tree still standing and chirpped.
Falen scoffed turning his head away from Alison, "Asking someone to open his heart so suddenly." he said to himself as he glanced back to her, "Especially when it was someone like me." Akio looked over at Jak, puzzled by the calm on Jak's face. And sighed falling onto his back again, with his hands behind his head, "So...we just sit and wait to see how they react." Akio twinged as he thought to himself, "What am I saying!?"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Falen scoffed turning his head away from Alison, "Asking someone to open his heart so suddenly." he said to himself as he glanced back to her, "Especially when it was someone like me." Akio looked over at Jak, puzzled by the calm on Jak's face. And sighed falling onto his back again, with his hands behind his head, "So...we just sit and wait to see how they react." Akio twinged as he thought to himself, "What am I saying!?"
Jak smiled to Akio. "Go get her." He said to him as he stood up. "She needs you as much as you need her." Jak turned around and staired up at the sun. Alison turned her head towards Falen. "So what are you going to do now?" She asked.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Jak smiled to Akio. "Go get her." He said to him as he stood up. "She needs you as much as you need her." Jak turned around and staired up at the sun. Alison turned her head towards Falen. "So what are you going to do now?" She asked.
Akio sat up, looking at Jak with a sense of intense puzzlement. "But...I thought you just said.." Akio stopped himself and paused for a couple seconds before snapping back to reality and turning back towards Jak, and gave him a smile that held a small sense of embarassment. Akio nodded thanking Jak before he darted into the forest. Falen chuckled as he bent a bit close to Alison in front of her as he gently laid his index finger's tip under her chin, "What do you think?" Falen gave her a smug smile.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Akio sat up, looking at Jak with a sense of intense puzzlement. "But...I thought you just said.." Akio stopped himself and paused for a couple seconds before snapping back to reality and turning back towards Jak, and gave him a smile that held a small sense of embarassment. Akio nodded thanking Jak before he darted into the forest. Falen chuckled as he bent a bit close to Alison in front of her as he gently laid his index finger's tip under her chin, "What do you think?" Falen gave her a smug smile.
Jak nodded lightly. Alison's resolve cracked open now. "EWWW! Get away!" She said as she leaned to far back and landed on her back. "No kissy kissy."
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Jak nodded lightly. Alison's resolve cracked open now. "EWWW! Get away!" She said as she leaned to far back and landed on her back. "No kissy kissy."
Falen chuckled as he lightly flipped his hair, putting his hands into his pockets, "Really Alison, you are quite the tease. Being so forward about feelings and then backing down on your own." Falen turned his head at Alison with a smug look, and bent a little down, his hands still in his pockets, "Far be it from me. But in my eyes that's quite hypocritical." Falen shifted his eyes in another direction and stood up from his bent position, "My my. I really wished to press more into this discussion. But it seems we have an unwanted guest." From the shadows a foot appeared and stepped into the light revealing a familiar face. "Hey Falen, how's it going." Isaac smiled wide, the light reflecting off of his glasses and into Falen's eyes who squinted and sneered. Akio dashed through the forest, stumbling over the rocky and bumpy ground and the occasional tree root.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Falen chuckled as he lightly flipped his hair, putting his hands into his pockets, "Really Alison, you are quite the tease. Being so forward about feelings and then backing down on your own." Falen turned his head at Alison with a smug look, and bent a little down, his hands still in his pockets, "Far be it from me. But in my eyes that's quite hypocritical." Falen shifted his eyes in another direction and stood up from his bent position, "My my. I really wished to press more into this discussion. But it seems we have an unwanted guest." From the shadows a foot appeared and stepped into the light revealing a familiar face. "Hey Falen, how's it going." Isaac smiled wide, the light reflecting off of his glasses and into Falen's eyes who squinted and sneered. Akio dashed through the forest, stumbling over the rocky and bumpy ground and the occasional tree root.
Alison stood up brushing the dirt off her back with her tail. "Hello Isaac." She then turned to Falen. "I draw the line at kisses on a normal talk." Alison walked to a cornor and stood with one hand and her shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff