• Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio layed Alison down and leaned her against a nearby tree, "Alison?" Akio was suddenly grabbed by Falen who was grinning devilishly.
"Ak...io..." Alison looked up at Falen. ((Yeah start when u want))
Akio tried to break free of Falen's grasp but nothing worked, Falen then chuckled and grabbed...or pinched Akio's arm. Akio dangled in the air above the trees, "Hehe, I wonder Akio....if your current height, compared to me....affects my strength," Falen then pinched Akio's arm alittle tighter causing him to wince in pain, "and I wonder, how fragile it makes your limbs become."
Alison raised her arms. A black and white aura surrounded Akio. She didnt know what it would do, but from the looks of it, Akio got taller.
Falen let go of Akio, and he grew taller until he was about Falen's height. Akio confusedly looked around, and saw that he was standing above the trees, "Heh, great."
Alison was barly hanging on to life now. Her powers were tottally drained and her life span shorten dramaticly.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio layed Alison down and leaned her against a nearby tree, "Alison?" Akio was suddenly grabbed by Falen who was grinning devilishly.
"Ak...io..." Alison looked up at Falen. ((Yeah start when u want))
Akio tried to break free of Falen's grasp but nothing worked, Falen then chuckled and grabbed...or pinched Akio's arm. Akio dangled in the air above the trees, "Hehe, I wonder Akio....if your current height, compared to me....affects my strength," Falen then pinched Akio's arm alittle tighter causing him to wince in pain, "and I wonder, how fragile it makes your limbs become."
Alison raised her arms. A black and white aura surrounded Akio. She didnt know what it would do, but from the looks of it, Akio got taller.
Falen let go of Akio, and he grew taller until he was about Falen's height. Akio confusedly looked around, and saw that he was standing above the trees, "Heh, great."
Alison was barly hanging on to life now. Her powers were tottally drained and her life span shorten dramaticly.
Falen grabbed Akio by the shirt and lifted him up, "Feh, there's room for only one giant around here."

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Falen grabbed Akio by the shirt and lifted him up, "Feh, there's room for only one giant around here."
White grew and bite Falen in the leg.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Falen started to shake his leg, trying to get White to let go, but White's grip didn't loosen.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Falen started to shake his leg, trying to get White to let go, but White's grip didn't loosen.
White sunk her teeth deeper into his leg. Alison was barly hanging onto life.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
As Akio watched Falen, he remembered that Alison was somewhere below the trees. Akio shifted the trees aside but was careful not to crush anything.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
As Akio watched Falen, he remembered that Alison was somewhere below the trees. Akio shifted the trees aside but was careful not to crush anything.
Alison squinted as the suns rays from the sun. She raised one arm very slowly. "A...k...i...o..."
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Alison squinted as the suns rays from the sun. She raised one arm very slowly. "A...k...i...o..."
Akio found Alison and gently picked her up, "Alison?"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Alison's tail twitched alittle. She looked up at him.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
"Whew, for a second there I thought you had fainted or something." Akio turned his head as the ground shook as Falen jumped up and down, still trying to get White off of his leg, "Let go you stupid dragon!"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
"Whew, for a second there I thought you had fainted or something." Akio turned his head as the ground shook as Falen jumped up and down, still trying to get White off of his leg, "Let go you stupid dragon!"
White let go and walked over to Akio. Alison tried to get up but was to weak. "Why...would...you...think...of...that..."
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
White let go and walked over to Akio. Alison tried to get up but was to weak. "Why...would...you...think...of...that..."
Akio looked at Alison worriedly, "Well, it's not like I wanted too." Akio's ears perked up and he quickly blocked Falen's attack with his arm, and tripped Falen with one of his legs, and jumped back, "Heh, cheap shots, eh Falen?"

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio looked at Alison worriedly, "Well, it's not like I wanted too." Akio's ears perked up and he quickly blocked Falen's attack with his arm, and tripped Falen with one of his legs, and jumped back, "Heh, cheap shots, eh Falen?"
The sudden movement almost made Alison fly off of Akio's hand.
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio put Alison on his shoulder, "Try to find something to hang on to." Falen stood up and ran at Akio.

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
stary _mist
Ichiwolf260
Akio put Alison on his shoulder, "Try to find something to hang on to." Falen stood up and ran at Akio.
Alison grabbed his shirt collar. Her own collar just sat there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff