►Location:junior dorms.◄
►With:Mick,Willa◄
►Wearing:FIRST DAY OUTFIT
►Translation:Yobosaeyo=hello on the phone
Appa=Father
Umma=Mother
Saranghae= I love you◄
►OOC:....◄

"Senior here." he said with a smile as he looked over and took the girls bag as well. "If anyone messes with you just let me know and I'll handle it." he said with a smile licking his lips for a minute as he looked back over to Mick. "Same goes to you my Scottish friend." he said as they arrived at the boy's dorm first. " Alright let's see ur schedule." he said taking the boy's schedule and seeing he was a junior and where his room was. "Okay follow me." he said as he lead them to the boy's room. Placing the boy's bag down and still holding onto Willa's bag he smiled," So your dorm is just across the way." he said with a smile but he figured she knew where her's was. "Oh Mickey since we're friend's now don't hesitate to ask me for anything." he said as his phone started to beep a picture of a cute asian boy appeared on his phone. "Oh hold on guy's I have to take this." he said with a bright smile. "Yobosaeyo?" he said as he heard a cute voice on the other end. "Tyler, Appa is at school does Umma know you took her phone?" he heard his son sound guilty and he smiled a bit. "Well I'll video chat with you before you go to bed okay Saranghae." he said with a smile as he hung up the phone and looked back to the others.

"Oh that was my son sorry he misses me a lot."
he said with a smile as he pulled out a picture of his son Tyler. "Yeah he's my Pride and joy." he said with a slightly sad sigh as he missed his son and hated that he only got to see him during the summer. "Hope that doesn't change your view of me you wouldn't believe how many friends I have lost just cause I have a kid." he said scratching the back of his head. He hoped telling them that wouldn't make them feel awkward around him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Friend

User Image

You know that one guy who was that cool kid who was all into drinking and partying and stuff and then he met Jesus and he was no longer cool because he just completely changed?

User Image

User Image
                                                            Daniel sat on the bed in his dorm room with his guitar case laid out on the coffee table in front of him and a warm coffee in his hand. He popped open his case, pulled out his acoustic guitar, and began to play; simple chord progression, simple lyrics. Simplicity and humility are two things a musician should always have.
                                                            "Dad, thank You for coffee. Thank You for music. Thank You for..." his Irish voice trailed off and he began to sing. "A thousand times I've failed, Your mercy remains should I stumble again. Still, I'm caught in Your grace. Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades. Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame."
                                                            As he sang memories flooded back; memories of anger, hatred and loneliness, times when he felt completely alone, fatherless and drowning in alcoholism. That was when he was twelve. The youngest, angriest, darkest and most hurting punk rocker Dublin had ever seen.
                                                            "Your will above all else, but my purpose remains; the art of losing myself in bringing You praise. Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades Never ending, your glory goes beyond all fame." Years ago Daniel tried living his own life and driving his own ship but he failed. He steered himself into an iceberg and crashed. As his ship sank he cried out for help and there it was; his Father's hand in the form of his father's hand.
                                                            "In my heart, in my soul, I give You control. Consume me from the inside out. Let justice and praise become my embrace; To love You from the inside out. Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades. Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame. The cry of my heart is to bring You praise from the inside out! Lord my soul cries out from the inside out. From the inside out my soul cries out from the inside out. Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades. Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame. The cry of my heart is to bring you praise from the inside out. Lord, my soul cries out from the inside out. Lord, my soul cries out!"
                                                            Daniel looked up to the sky. "...not only saving me from something, but saving me to something. Thank You for saving me to a life of freedom where I'm not lost, and searching for myself.Thank you."

Yeah that's me.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

✁---Julian Soza✁---
      "Fashion is expression."
      ●Mood/Feels: Nervous | Where: Cafeteria | With: Nicolette●

.•●"No, no, it's fine. I'm just always a little... Uneasy, when people realize I'm drawing them. I probably shouldn't have started drawing you, anyway." He always thought that, but never listened.

Nicolette's next comment made him blush like a mad man, which added to his discomfort. He must have looked so silly, blushing like that. What teenage boy blushed?? "Good, I hope." Hesitantly, Julian turned the sketch book so that Nicolette could see what he had been sketching more clearly. It wasn't the most amazing piece of work, but then again, it wasn't an eyesore, either. Julian always practiced drawing, since he constantly wanted to get better, but there wasn't as much work put into drawing as there was to his fashion design and clothing construction.●•.

.•●[[OoC: Click image for outfit!!
      Short post. D: Sorry.]]●•.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mickey "Mick" Kirk
      Mood/Feels:Content | Where:School/Dorms | With: Jace and Willa

Mick was glad that Willa hadn't taken his awkward comment the wrong way. He usually backed himself into awkward corners like that, so it was nice to be around a few people that didn't comment on it too much. He picked his bags up, glad to have Jace's help this time, and waddled along after the others, still trying to juggle all of his luggage. "I'm a Junior, too." Mick smiled as he said it. "Feels sort of weird, saying it..." Weird in the best of ways, of course.

Looking up at Jace, his smile seemed to grow a bit. "That's nice to know. I'll just run to you, then, when I get into trouble. I'm sure I'll end up getting into some sort of trouble eventually..." Mick always seemed to, even when he wasn't looking for trouble. "Don't worry, I'm not all that needy. Thanks, though. Nice to know someone is here to look after me." Mick let himself play with the thought as Jace took a phone call, only zoning back in again. The smile faded as Jace mentioned a son. It wasn't that he was put off by it... It was just... New. "Aw, he's a cute little thing." He smiled at the photo. It was a bit of a surprise that Jace had a kid, but the boy probably loved him to death, and Jace probably felt the same way. "Course not. Why would it? I could give you both a list of my imperfections. Besides, you seem like you're pretty attached to him."

[[OoC:]]

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
      • Profitable 100
      • Brandisher 100
      • Full closet 200
      Kami "Ann" Rose
      Ms. Fashionista

User Image

Ann smiled and gladly handed him her bag and started walking with them toward them dorms. She smiled when he mention her clothes. "I am very good at matching outfits." When he asked her to help him with his threads she giggled a little. "I'm not good with boys clothes, but you look fine." She saw the girl, but didn't think much of it. She looked back at the two guys. "It's cool that you play soccer, I'm not good at that. But I would watch." She looked at Keiynan. "What do you do at school Keiynan?"

Where: Field
      With:Conner and Keiynan
      Wearing: Outfit
      Feeling: Happy

Vanilla Little Angel

thestalkerofthestars

Shirtless Gekko

Nicolette (Nikki) Hastings
      Ms. Mysterious

User Image

Nicolette smiles softly. "It's fine, don't worry about it." She says. She smiles a bit wider when she sees his blush, "Don't be nervous. But be careful drawing some people, I'm sure not everyone will be okay with it." she says. Nicolette scooches a little closer to see the drawing better.She looks at it in awe. The shading is wonderful and well, it looks exactly like her. She smiles and looks up at him. "It's wonderful! I dabble a little bit in portraits myself, but I can't draw one just looking at someone, but if you give me a picture, I can draw it almost exactly the same." She says. Nicolette looks at the time on her phone and realizes it's almost 12:30. She scolds herself for not paying attention to the time better and looks up at the guy sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I have to go. I still have to unpack, unfortunately. And if I don't get it done now, it'll never get done. But I'm sure I'll see you again." She says. She puts her phone in her back pocket and stands up. "It was really nice meeting you...I don't think you ever told me your name, actually? What is it?" She asks as she pushes her chair in.

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
      } Ms. Nerd is headed for the dorms with Jace and Mick and feels content. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Jace was also kind enough to take one of her bags. He was pretty nice. So Jace was a senior and Mick a junior? That was good to know. Especially with him offering to take care of things if they get out of hand. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind... If either of you guys need tutoring or anything, feel free to ask." She smiled, approaching Mick's dorm. Down the hall was her dorm. It seemed that Jace and Willa both were willing to help Mick out if he needed it, just as they'd probably do the same for her and Jace if it came down to it.

Willa watched as he took the phone. Korean? It didn't seem as heavy as Mick's accent, so he was probably born or raised in the U.S. from a young age. She didn't know any Korean though but she assumed Appa was Jace. Willa looked to the picture, unable to not smile. Look at him! "Oh my god he is adorable!!" She smiled up at his father. Of course that moment of being a total girl about the child came out on accident. Mentally, Willa recomposed herself, shaking her head. This information was certainly... New. Surprising too. "No, no. It doesn't." Most would walk away assuming he's your typical douchebag who gets his girlfriend pregnant. You first had to realize that, however extremely probably and likely, that might not have been the case. Sperm donation is a possibility. But under the assumption the likely happened, he's making it a priority to be in his child's life instead of walking out like she knows most people here in this school would. You can't just lump your everyday douchebag with people like Jace. Willa leaned against the wall with her remaining bag in hand.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      x
      ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
      • Sausage Fest 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image

User Image

Keiynan couldn't help but smile at Conner's response to the name. It was so funny and he knew it was definitely going to be his new thing. It would be way too amusing not to call the other male Superboy any chance he got, especially since the other male seemed like he was going to ignore him. It didn't bother him, though. It was just a straight guy thing. They always paid attention to "hot chicks" more if they were in the room. Well either that or sports. Walking along with them, he surprisingly stayed pretty quiet, just listening to their conversation. He didn't want to interrupt the junior's connection after all. Even though, he did seem like he wasn't paying attention, he was quite aware of the conversation and his surroundings. He was a great multi-tasker. He had to. To be as great of an actor as he was and wanted to be, he had to be able to juggle a lot of things at once. He just had a knack for making it appear as he wasn't doing much at all at the same time. In the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the other male looking over at him and he chuckled on the inside.

When the question arose, Keiynan had to admit it was surprising. Conner wanted to try out for the play? That was interesting. Looking over to the other, he nodded. It really did suck that most of the really cute guys at the school had to be straight. "Yeah, I'm sure there'd be something you'd be interested in, Superboy. I have no clue what Mr. Fitzgerald is thinking about for this year yet, though." He replied with a smile. He wasn't sure what exactly he would be interested in, but they did put on a wide variety of productions so something would work. His attention redirected to Ann when she asked him a question. What did he do at school? Sure, it had been implied that he was involved with the plays, but maybe she didn't want to make assumptions? "Oh, I'm an actor primarily. President of the drama club... I was on Student Council last year, I think I'm going to go for it this year too. The theater always comes first, though." His smile grew a bit as he talked about his passion. He had done much more than what he had mentioned, but he didn't want to be a diva or seem to have a huge ego.

Mood: Bored
                                    Wearing: First Day
                                    With: Conner and Ann
                                    Out of Control: Still tweaking with layout... Will be cleaned up when I have time.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      ♫Jace Park♫

Mister Muscian

User Image

►Location:junior dorms.◄
      ►With:Mick,Willa◄
      ►Wearing:FIRST DAY OUTFIT
      ►Translation:◄
      ►OOC:....◄

Jace's smiled beamed,"Yeah he's the cutest I don't know what would happen if I lost him." he said thinking back to when his parents forced him to come to this school cause he dis honored them by having a kid so young. "Yeah he's kinda the reason I'm here." he said looking at the picture a bit,"My family is a bit traditional and when they found out they thought I was worthless and sent me here."he said placing the picture of his son close to his heart. "Luckily his mom's parents are helping her take care of him while I'm away." he said as a tear rolled down his face. Wiping the tear away he laughed trying to play it off, "Well enough about me it seems like Scotty here has some issues too." he said placing the picture away and putting his arm around the younger boy. Smiling he let go and rubbed the boy's hair and when the door to his dorm was opened he helped to bring in his stuff."You want some time alone to unpack or what?" he asked as he went back toward the door and looked to Willa.

He couldn't help but want to flirt with her so he went over placing his arm over her shoulder and smiled,"So what's a guy gotta do to have you join him for a meal?" he said wit ha smile Jace was a very flirty guy. He didn't care who they were boy or girl if he liked them and thought they were attractive he would flirt. Jace let go of the girl to let her think about his question and he walked over to the doorway of Mick's room. "Oh Scotty you should join me for some food sometime I think you and I will be great friends." he said with smile as he looked at him licking his lips a bit. "Or maybe more if I have my way." he mumbled to himself as he looked the Scottish boy over once more he really liked the way the boy looked and kinda just wanted to protect him.

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
      • Tycoon 200
      • Nudist Colony 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      Promise Fitzgerald
      〖 Queen Bee | Attire

User ImageUser Image

Promise looked out the window at the other students as her driver, Ben, pulled around the school near the entrance. Her parents decided not to see her off this year, like every year, and she was completely blasé about it. Ben was caring enough and very kind. Besides, her mother would probably cry and her father would lecture her to stay away from "bad boy" types, not that she's follow his advice. She looked over at Ben and smiled. The car stopped and Ben swiftly stepped out and got her things out of the car. Promise put on her winning smile and stepped out. She greeted people with hugs and waves whilst Ben struggled to get her things together. Once she had finished greeting and catching up with people, Ben was already up in her dorm, setting her things out. Promise sighed and studied the landscape.
      She looked out upon the high-altitude clouds in the sky formed by a thin yellow wash which became richer over the hour, and then thickened until a filtered orange glow hung above the giant crests of trees; the leaves became a nutty brown, the branches glimpsed among the foliage oily black, and the desiccated grasses took on colours of the sky, the swollen trunks of and elderly oak nearby became so black it begun to look blue. The temperature seemed to rise because the breeze that had brought faint relief all morning had faded, and now the air was still and heavy. All was silent to her for a few long minutes as she observed this scene. She frowned, unsatisfied, and moved along to where most of the people were, looking for someone to talk to. At this point Ben was finished setting out her things and was heading back to the car. Promise pulled her hair back into a ponytail and reached into her bag and pulled out cigarettes. She looked around to see if anyone would notice, and once she felt she was safe, she lit it, and inhaled the fumes. She exhaled and noticed a little bench not far and went to sit on it, looking at all the people nearby with a bored, dull expression.

User Image

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
      • Rebuilder 100
      • Tycoon 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

For new sophomore Savannah Wilkes. Her life was pretty much same old, same old. She did the things she normally did at home, but now she was doing it in California instead. In fact, now that she was only a few blocks away from the school, her parents had agreed to pull over and let her drive her 4-wheeler to the school. These showy California people always made an entrance, and by god so would she. This seemed to satisfy her parents, thinking that giving her small allowances like this would make her happy. They hated sending her across the country for school. But they hoped to get her away from their hometown. Her best friends had recently gotten pregnant, all her friends had. And they didn't want their little princess to be "In the family way" as they delicately put it.

But inside Savannah was thrilled at the prospect of getting away from her hometown. It wasn't any fun anymore. All her friends had dropped out cause they were popping babies out left and right. So she was pretty much by herself anymore. And that annoyed her to the fullest. Pulling into the school parking lot she found a space made for a motorcycle but was able to squeeze the 4-wheeler in, taking off her helmet before she even cut the engine. She stood up to stretch and looking around, wondered if she was under dressed. She just changed into her normal clothes, A tied-up shirt and daisy dukes, showing off her belly piercing and tanned legs. Ah well, she could change later, if she needed, though she doubted it. It was hotter than a whore in Sunday school out here. She'd change when classes started the next day.

Her parents pulled in across from her and stepped out, her mother gazing appreciatively around, her father holding the campus map. She chuckled "Daddy, you still a'int got that map figured out? Lemme see" He laughed and handed the map over to her M'kay, well, since were in the parking lot now. That biggest building's where we need to be heading" Once she got inside the building, she went to the main offices to get her key and dorm. The woman made a smart aleck comment about dress code. "Oh, i'll change for classes. Maybe you should think about changing perfumes. That's smells too old for you" Her parents exchanged worried looks. But the lady just chuckled and let it go. And as they headed out for her dorm room she keppt looking around "Dang momma. This place is awful big. When ya'll go imma go look 'round so I don't get lost Having her parents follow her. It only took 10 minutes to get her room. Opening the door. She saw she didn't have a roommate yet. Ah well, at least she got to choose. Now, she wanted to get set up. So she hurried through her goodbyes before her parents started crying and booted them out. Looking around her room, excited to at least be on her own, partly anyway. Now where could she go smoke?

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
      • Sausage Fest 200
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      • Happy Birthday! 100
      User Image

User Image

αη υgℓу яαcє - ησ ι∂єηтιту
      α qυєѕт ƒσя cнαηgє - уσυя нιѕтσяу
      ємρту єуєѕ - ναcαηт мιη∂
      ι'ℓℓ cℓσѕє тнє ∂σσя - ℓєανє уσυ вєнιη∂

Tobi had been beyond distracted by his surroundings. Then it hit him, why not take a few pictures? Photography for the longest time had been his main passion in life aside from being normal and such things of that sort. Smiling, he swung his bag over his shoulder to dig in his backpack for his camera. Sometime before he grabbed his camera to take it out he bumped into something or someone rather. Quickly, he looked up and at a slightly shorter blonde standing in front of him. She was stunning, to say the least, which made him feel a bit more awkward and nervous before she even spoke. When she did speak, however, it was... french? His eyes widened a bit and his eyebrow rose as he tried to figure out what was going on. Then she spoke in English. That was a huge relief. He wasn't sure what he was going to do if she didn't understand English. "Oh, it's fine... My fault... Really." He assured her. He was about to hurry up and leave to get out of her way, when she spoke once more. She wanted to ask him something? He started to get a little nervous by it. He wanted to be able to help her, but he didn't have a clue himself.

"Um.. Actually..." Tobi stammered nervously. He didn't know what to say. He could say he knew and hopefully roaming some more would get them there, eventually... Or he could just tell the truth. But his gut sorta wanted to be able to step up and be a man, so-to speak and be able to not be completely useless. Biting his lip, he fidgeted a bit before looking back at the girl. "I'm actually new here too... but I'm sure, I can figure it out... Do you have a map?" He hoped he sounded believable... He just wished he could pull off being more confident. One step at a time, he supposed.

↘↘Location: [Somewhere...]
                                                        ↘↘Company: [Blonde Girl (Noemi)]
                                                        ↘↘Wearing: [Have to blend in...]
                                                        ↘↘OOC: [ N / A ]

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
      • Popular Thread 100
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Peoplewatcher 100
      User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Conner blushed as he was called Superboy again,"Stop that!" he said with a bit of a pout. when he heard him explain there might be something he was interested in he nodded. "Okay thanks Mind if I come see you after school to figure out where is best for me?" he asked as they continued toward the dorms. As they walked his brown orbs kept glancing back at the other male he could tell the other was in good shape his chest pressed against the tight shirt he was wearing and Conner couldn't help but quickly turn away and blush a bit. Glancing back again he looked at the others lips they were so full he thought about what it would be like to kiss them before the other noticed he turned back and shook the thought from his mind. He was straight he wasn't allowed to like guys it was wrong. Conner was so confused about himself he didn't know who to turn to to help him. When they got to the junior dorm they walked up the stairs and to the girls room. "Here you go my lady." he said with a cheesy smile. "Also thanks for the complement earlier even thought it's just some soccer gear glad to know I look nice." he said with a smile as she glanced back to Keiynan for some reason he wanted to see the other smile he like his smile. "Just out of curiosity your gay right I mean I heard about it last year and just wanted to make sure it was true." he said glancing over at him. It was a touchy subject and he didn't want to make the other boy mad and maybe if he was he could talk wit h him about himself sometime.

╔══════════════╗
      Mood: confused
      Company: Ann, Kei
      Wearing: Goaaaaaaal
      OOC:
      ╚══════════════╝

Colorful Cultist

User Image
      Noemi Akeu ●●
      Je suis Mademoiselle Francais.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

The guy seemed shocked about the French. Did she look American? She had gone shopping before school, though that was to get a pair of jeans. That stuff was expensive back home. Noemi was pretty sure she was the only French student here. The boy said how it was his fault. Fault. That wasn't a word tossed around in class very often. Noemi believed she got the gist of it though, which was what mattered. This boy wasn't like the ones in the American movies. He was shy, timid... To be honest, it was kinda cute. Surely he was just nervous. He's new too after all!

Noemi looked to her map and frowned. "The map. It is..." The worst god damn map on the entire planet. A barrel of plastic monkeys would be more useful than this piece of paper that didn't help with anything at all. This map was the disgrace to all maps everywhere in the entire universe. Sadly, Noemi's English wasn't this advanced to know how to express her disliking of this map. "This map is bad. I do not like the map." Noemi showed it to the guy. "My name is Noemi. I am a... fresh woman?" Simple sentences like her name and describing herself were easy first year things. Having expanded vocabulary was difficult. And this freshman thing. If there was a freshman, maybe there was the feminine form called a fresh woman. Being a female, she would be a fresh woman, right? Made sense to her.

Noemi looked down the hall, seeing some tan girl walking around in... Oh my god... She was wearing next to nothing... The girl walked by and Noemi looked down to her own clothing. Noemi then turned back to this boy. "Am I wearing too much?" Was she over dressed for American school? Aside from the jeans, this was pretty normal in France, except she had a uniform at school. It was nothing like what the tan girl was wearing as she walked by with her parents. And her English... "Imma"? "Ya'll"? What did those even mean? Noemi was terribly confused.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Company: American Boy (Tobi)
      Outfit: C'est mignonne!
      Translations:None

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
      • Rebuilder 100
      • Tycoon 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      User Image
      SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
      x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

It took forever, but she finally found the gardens. She heard voices. But right, she cared more about getting her nicotine fix than making friends. She hoped that if she was caught, no one would say anything to her. But everyone smoked just about, even her pregnant friends. She had tried to stop them for fear of the lil babies, but then they never listened. They got mad and said she had no right to talk cause she smoked. Yeah well, she didn't have a human life inside her. She'd never even had sex, which left her out of a lot of conversations. Which was awkward for her. She let out a loud sigh, and then began to mumble to herself as she took another drag, and began to dig a small hole with her shoe to hide the butt when she finished.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff