Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

"Oh, I'm going. There's suppose to be all kinds of things going on afterwards. So why not? It's not like there's nothing else to do. I was gonna bring a friend. But he looks kinda busy" She pointed to the other side of the room at Demitri. Maybe he was still gonna meet her, her may just be intimidated cause she's with two other guys. It was a tiny stab to her self confidence, she was just as pretty as that other girl, prettier in her own mind. She frowned. It really bothered her, she knew it shouldn't, but it did anyway. She needed to get her mind off this before she got all quiet and depressed. So she talked about something that always excited her

"so are you guys gonna join any clubs or teams? I got an e-mail from the history professor. Since i'm the only one to sign up so far I'm already head of the history club, don't ever ask me anything about the Tudor Era, I'd bore you to death, at least that's what everyone else says. And I thought about joining the J.V. Cheerleading squad since i did gymnastics. Just depends on how much history takes up my time" She just proved she was a nerd about something. But she assumed everyone had their quirks

With: JT and Dominic
Where: Lunchroom
Wearing:First day of class
Feeling: self conscious

Out of Crayons:

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jᴀǫᴜᴀɴ Tᴀɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪ Gᴏʀᴇᴛᴛɪ
████████████████████████
Mr. Italian
“Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ."

So, the nerdy looking girl's name was Willa. She wasn't bad looking, attractive in her own way. Maybe if he could get his hands on her she could turn out looking acceptable for him. Maybe he could have a little project. But if that was her boyfriend. He may like him flirting with his girl. He's have to ask later. The guy she was with was a brooding type, he'd bend him over a lunch table if he asked anyway. He was watching them, the guy left and came back with a lot of paper. He must be a writer. How anyone could waste their time doing that he didn't know, but whatever. That was his deal

"History? Really? That isn't something I would picture you'd like" Wow, that was a definite turn-off. "But yeah, I'll probably go to the rally. Who knows, maybe i'll meet my soul mate" The sarcasm was heavy in his voice. Really he was just beginning to be bored. He started watching other people. Like that guy Savannah made puppy dog eyes at and then changed the subject. He was a man-whore, the look on his face gave him away quick. Either Savannah was an idiot. Or she was an innocent. And that could be dangerous. She tried to flirt, and did well, but she probably would freak if it went much farther than a kiss

"Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ."
████████████████████████

User Image

With: Savannah and Dominic
Where: lunchroom
Wearing: High Fashion
Feeling: interested
OOC: haven't done a JT post in awhile. My bad

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is at lunch with Charlie and feels delighted. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willa didn't have to ponder much on his question. She nodded. "Sure! We can go together." She smiled, oblivious to his real feelings. She was book smart. Book brilliant. When it came to social things... She was rather clueless. "So should we just meet up at the dance, or hang out beforehand or...?" She shrugged, not certain on how this worked. Some people hung out before, then the majority of couples had their "after parties", if you will. She was going with Charlie, but there was a... 98.63 percent chance of that not happening. The remaining 1.37% rested in someone spiking the punch AND both Charlie and her not noticing a thing. Even if that somehow happened, it'd have to get to that one way or another. Chances were slim. Very slim.

Finishing her lunch, she tossed it and returned back to Charlie. "I'm not too sure how all this works really..." she admitted as she set the papers down. She'd have to read them during her next class's introductions. She could probably get a few done in that time depending on how bored she was in her next class. Chances are she'd be massively bored. Especially if she didn't have any of her friends in her class. That would suck quite a bit.

x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shirtless Gekko

User Image

Adam smiled and replied, "I'll hold you to it." with a wink. Laughing about the comment on the blonde he said, "Well, I'll try not to get wooed by her. Girls can be evil."And Keiynan sounds cool, I'd love to meet him sometime." Laughing from Jaces next comment he gave him a flirty smile, "I like to have a lot of fun with guys as well. I like girls too, though. But I say guys are more fun." Adam replied, biting his lower lip a little. "I'm in economics, next, how about you?" He asked smiling. The next thing Jace did made him blush. Giving Jace a very flirty smile, he blew on his neck slightly, biting it gently and replied, "And ditch the rally thing after school? Sounds fantastic." He pulled away from Jace, teasing him.

Where: Lunch Room.
With: Jace.
Outfit: First Day Outfit!
OOC: Short.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mood/Feeling: Bored
With: Thorne || Where: Cafeteria
Outfit: Day One

User Image
Leon scoffed at the other. "You didn't say anything about trying to control. Just for the record." After that he went back to his burrito, expression calm and... Normal, while Thorne spoke to him. "Also, I didn't blame you of anything. Other than being a wimp. You're a wimp. And yes. You're weak. You're weak for having an eating disorder. I'd ask why, but to be honest... I don't really care that much." Wasn't his problem, anyway. Why should he care? "I don't want to deal with your issues. You're dealing with those on your own." Leon was still going to deal with Thorne, of course. And only until this Friday. All he could think about was getting laid after that dance. He could stand this annoying little weirdo for a week, right? Right. It was for a good cause, too. Sweet relief. Hopefully Thorne wasn't too skinny.... Speaking of making him go soft.

Leon couldn't help but chuckle at the rather cruel thought. Whatever. Thorne couldn't hear his thoughts. "Don't ******** tell me you're sorry. Such a p***y thing to do. Tell someone off and the apologize. No wonder you don't have anyone else to go with you at the dance." Alright, well, that was a stupid comment, and Thorne would probably point it out, because that just seemed like the type of person he was, but it was worth it. It amused him. Though, after a second thought, Leon should probably tone it down. He could probably stand Thorne for a week, but could Thorne handle him? Leon rolled his eyes at his own thoughts. So, he'd have to be a nice guy. Be gentle and kind to the little baby. How lame.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

♫Mister Muscian♫

►Location: Lunch room◄
►With:Adam◄
►Wearing:Day Two
►Translation: ◄
►OOC: Short I'm tired I'll do coding in the morning◄

Jace bit his lip when the boy nibbled on his neck, "Econ huh well your in luck so do I." he said with a smirk. "And I'm not rather fond of it either," he said looking the boy over. "And if you wanna maybe ditch let me have a smoke and maybe I can show you just how much fun I am." he said licking his lips as he looked at the boy. "And I never go to the rallies I'm usually all alone in my room." he said as he looked away for a second and then looked back at Adam. "Your welcome to join me in my room, I sure we can find something to do." he said with a chuckle as he stood up and grabbed his bags his hand going in his pocket as he got out his pack of cigarettes and then turned to Adam. Curling his finger he seductively told him to follow him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx↝✬ Thorne listened to Leon talk. Right down to the decimal point. Again, he was still saying mean things to him and all Thorne could do was just sit there and take it. Thorne knew that some people could be mean but he didn't think one person didn't have a heart. And to Thorne, Leon seemed like one of the ones that didn't have a heart. Thorne just stared down at his hands until the last thing made Thorne crack inside. Wow....harsh much?

If it was back then, Thorne wouldn't ran off crying....again just for that mean comment but he was trying to prove to Leon and anybody else that he can grow a backbone. He wanted to prove to Leon that he can stand him for as long as he has to."You know, i'm not asking you to treat me like a baby but can you at least say ONE thing nice to me? Seriously? You're acting like you don't care about anybody's feelings. Like you don't have a heart." Thorne stared long and hard at him."I don't know if you realize this but words DO hurt and i would love to see someone who is more mean than you, attack you with words." Thorne then shook his head.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

⋮ Mood: Curious ⋮ Where: Cafeteria ⋮ With: Ann ⋮Wearing: Mister Aviator

"Ohh, that sounds cool!" It would be interesting to see all of the sorts of stuff that Ann wore. To be honest, Demitri was pretty excited. Besides, Ann seemed like a nice girl. Nothing questionable or suspicious. Not like Promise. "I wouldn't mind helping you out at all." Besides, it'd give him something to do. Much better than sticking around inside... Or doing homework.

Ann's next comment surprised him a bit, though he did laugh. The male shifted so his chin was resting in only one palm now, while the other hand simply rested on the table. He smiled up at her. "Sometimes... I guess it's just in my nature~"

⋮OoC: ~ ⋮

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image
Mood/Feels: Content | Where: Promise's Dorm | With: Promise

Being with promise had been, to his surprise, wonderful. Maybe she wasn't as scary as he thought she was. Funny that he was thinking this now. Mick stared up at the ceiling, his own breathing still trying to slow and steady itself. His face was flushed and his eyes remained clothes, simply enjoying the feelings that lingered after their fun that had been had. Only when the girl spoke did he open his eyes. Good thing his face was already red, because her words made him blush slightly. Was.. Was he really that good? All this time Mick just thought he was nothing special. In all aspects.

"I'm a... God?" He chuckled. "Well, if I'm a God, then you've gotta be a Goddess." Mick opened his eyes and looked over at Promise, smiling slightly. He sighed quietly, staying where he was for a few more moments, before finally deciding to get up and out of Promise's bed, too. Mick managed to find his boxers pretty quickly, and his shorts and shirt soon followed. As soon as he was dressed, he grabbed his cigarettes and lighter. Of course he wouldn't be smoking in here, but holding them both was sort of comforting. He stole another glance in Promise's direction. Mick was starting to feel a little awkward. What was he supposed to say now? "What's your next class?" Ohh, yeah, real smooth. "Mind... Mind if I walk you?"

[[OoC: Click image for outfit~ Short, sorry.]]

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
〖 Queen Bee 〗

"A goddess, you say? Promise laughed. Mick was adorable and handsome, and a very nice change from the prior boys she would spend her time with. She liked Mick, and it slightly worried her that she might like him more than planned. Exhaling a long sigh, she decided to clear her thoughts. Finally locating the last item of her clothing, she threw it on, half-carelessly, and brushed her now tangled hair. That was when Mick spoke again. "Oh, hmm. I believe I have Government." she said, glancing back at him whilst she pinned her hair up into a loose bun. Promise's eye trailed down to the cigarette in his hand and she looked back up at his face. "Sure, I don't mind if you walk me. We could stop for a smoke break now though, if you'd like. Lunch ends in about ten minutes, we have enough time." She lopped her bag over her shoulder and slid her hand into one of the pockets, only to pull out her own fags. "Come on." she said and walked out the door.

The air outside was warm, with a nice breeze that made the tiny hairs on Promise's arms stand up. They were in the garden. At last, now she could satisfy her nicotine fix. "Light me?" she mumbled as she placed the cigarette in her mouth.

User Image

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxCharles "Charlie" Orwellxxxx

xxx✁↷° Mr. Writer

Charlie's face lit up at the acceptance. "Uh, yeah, sure. I'll meet you at your dorm beforehand and we'll go." He thought that's how it worked. At least that's how it was worked out in films. The guy picks up the hot girl for the dance in his cool car. He didn't have a cool car. That was all right though, he didn't need one. The dance was within walking distance anyway. "I think lunch is ending soon, what class do you have next? I have Government." Tapping his fingers on the table, he spoke again. "I could, uh, always walk you to your next class though."

- With: Willa
- Mood: Happy
- OOC: Super short sad

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Prince Awoke to the ring of his cell phone it was the song Paper planes by M.i.a. He groaned and rolled over ,"No it's too early." he said as he groaned and finally got up. Scratching his fro he looked around he didn't see his roommate Keiynan anywhere. "What time is it?" he said as he rubbed his eye's and grabbed his phone.Seeing that the day was almost over and it was lunch time he groaned getting up out of his bed and setting his feet on the floor. Throwing the covers off him he walked over toward his dresser passing by Keiynan's full body mirror he smiled examining his naked form. Prince liked to sleep in the nude and he knew Keiynan didn't care and had caught him looking at him as well. Yawning again he rubbed his hands over his stomach and the ran one up to his chest grazing his n****e rings. Walking over to the dresser he grabbed some boxer shorts and slipped them on he had taken a shower the night before and really didn't feel like taking one at the moment putting on some deodorant and then sprayed some body spray on. Grabbing his chain and throwing it over his neck then put in some new plugs and proceeded to get dressed. Finally finishing by putting on his hat on he went back over to the mirror and checked himself out to make sure he was swaggalicious. "Yup swagtastic as always brah." he said making a kissy face at the mirror then laughing. Before heading out he threw on some custom Air force ones and closed the door behind him.

Heading out into the hallway he grabbed a pack of Marlboro's out of his pocket and opened it up. Inside was some rolled joints taking one out he pulled his zippo out of his pocket and lit it up once he was outside. "Ahh wake and bake best thing ever." he said as he took a long drag from his joint. Continuing his walk he noticed some people out and about but he decided to find his roommate maybe even find someone to smoke with. Heading toward the Cafeteria he was about half done with his joint and wasn't about to put it out. Heading into the cafe he Took a deep drag and held it in. sitting in the corner by the vending machines he exhaled examining the Lunch room. "Man, this is lame." he said to himself as neither of his friends were in here everyone else was either new or he just didn't care to get to know them.

This place could use some music." he thought to himself as he pulled out his Ipod and some mini speakers. Looking through the songs he smiled seeing one of his favorite songs. Plugging it in he got up on the table he was on and smiled. "Attention Lunch goers we bout to party in here!" he exclaimed with a smirk as he looked around the room and noticed a rather interesting girl and winked at her. Pressing play on the song as the beat started he took another drag from his joint and started to dance on the table. He was sliding and spinning and doing all sorts of different moves on the table the joint never leaving his mouth as he did. Once the song got to the hook he started to shuffle,"EVERY DAY I'M SHUFFLING!" he exclaimed he didn't care if people laughed at him or thought he was weird the fact was he was enjoying himself and wanted the others to as well. Smiling over to the lunch ladies he waved at them he had known them for a while and could get away with a lot because of it. Taking another drag as she shuffled he spun around then jumped landing on one hand still on the table his legs going up into teh air for a minute then coming back down and he continued to shuffle some more.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Partying
Company: Lunch goers
Outfit:Smell Ya Later
Theme:Prince of Emmerson
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

What the hell? Her back was turned til the music came on. It was a good song, but just about overplayed anymore. She turned around though, might as well see what was amusing everyone else. It was a pretty good looking dude, he was a bit skinny, but if he danced like that all time that must be how he stays so skinny. But he was smoking weed, or at least it looks like a joint. But weed gave you the munchies like hell, she knew that. She'd tried it a couple of times, and she ate a whole bag of popcorn at once, by herself. How can someone who smokes pot be so damn skinny. Lucky b*****d. Weed wasn't bad, but she was terrified to put on any weight. So it would just have to be a rare treat. Plus if she joined the J.V. cheerleaders she would probably get drug tested, and she didn't really wanna fail. But she may as well watch this guy for a minute, maybe learn a few moves

With: JT and Dominic
Where: Lunchroom
Wearing:First day of class
Feeling: amused

Out of Crayons: i cannot stop staring at all the gif's at the bottom. Damn

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( D O M I N I C x H U D S O N )
} Your King Bee is at lunch with JT and Savannahand feels happy. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
History Club? Well there was a turn off. Or maybe it was a joke. Tudor Era sounded kinda fake to Dominic. But whatever. Now he had no problem whatsoever with gymnasts and cheerleaders. History Club seemed boring. But whatever. Savannah was nice, but no way in hell was he joining that. "Clubs? Eh... I dunno. I'll have to think on it." History Club was a no though. No need to think on it at all. JT dripped in some sarcasm. Dominic couldn't help but laugh a bit. "Well--" All of a sudden, some guy jumped up on a table. Music blared and he shuffled pretty damn well. Dominic smiled, having learned shuffling himself. Nothing NEAR as good as this guy though. Day: Made. Plus he had a joint. Dominic didn't mind weed, it just wasn't something he did all too often. Every rare occasion perhaps. He was certainly enjoying this guy. He seemed like he'd throw epic parties. Dominic laughed. With him, not at him.
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
♥Kami "Ann" Rose♥
Ms. Fashionista

User Image

Demetri seemed happy to help Ann which made her happy.She closed the book and put it away in her bag and placed the bag in her lap. He said it was in his nature to flirt which made her giggle. "Good. Flirty people are fun." She had finished her lunch and got up to throw it away. As she was walking back to the table some guy started playing music and dancing on the table. She got back to her seat and just watched him.

The guy was extremely cute and seemed to be having fun up there. She couldn't help but laugh, but it wasn't cruel. It was more of a humorous laugh. She looked back at Demetri "Do you know who that is?" She was new and didn't know anybody. He seemed like a good friend to have.

Where: Cafeteria
With: Demetri
Wearing: Class Time
Feeling: Excited and Flirty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items