Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Keiynan nodded as he laced their fingers together. He understood that going to the next step was much different than just kissing. Even more so when it was someone's first time. There was no way that he wanted to speed through things. A first time is so much more than just a quick sloppy hook up between classes. "Yeah... I know... And I want you to be sure... Ready." He replied, letting go of the other's hand. He couldn't believe his ears when the other agreed. He was happy, but he also knew this was serious. His mind drifted to Jace for a moment or two. When it came to his ex, they were both experienced, so it wasn't all that slow or romantic, so fun though. With Conner, however, he wanted this to be slow and romantic. Making love. Snapping out of his own thoughts, he put on his shirt as it was given to him and kept his eyes on Superboy. "I'll go by whatever speed you want me to." He told the other boy.

When the teacher cam back in, Keiynan smiled at the woman and nodded to what Conner said. He followed the other out into the hallway and let his fingertips graze the other's hand for a brief moment, before pulling away and heading towards his dorm. It didn't take too long. A few minutes or so until they reached the room. Pulling out his key, he unlocked his door and pushed it open. He turned around to face Conner, a small smile in place. He took a few steps towards him and took his hand, lacing their fingers together, before pulling him gently into the room. Shutting the door with his foot, he slightly pulled away to lock it, without making his gaze leave the others. He kissed the other on the corner of his mouth and wrapped his arms around his waist. "If you don't want to do this, I'll be fine with it, you know?"

Mood: Patient
                                Wearing: First Day of Classes
                                With: Conner
                                Out of Control:

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Ms. Drug Addict

❛Moodbeams: Happy
❛Wherabouts: Outside
❛Amazing ones: Leon

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Juniper smiled at his response and nodded. She hadn't really thought about getting any piercings, but it would be cool. Maybe another ring for her ear or something? It could be interesting. Besides, when it came to decisions, she usually went by a "why not" prophesy. It allowed her to experience so many different things. Some weren't always great, but a lot of the time it was great. She felt that way when she kissed her first girl and so forth. When it came to attractions, she felt attracted to so many different people and well it didn't matter on the gender, it mostly mattered if she clicked with them. Personality was definitely the best part. "Oh you are? But you can pretty much pierce anything you want, right? Like..." She trailed off in thought for a moment. She had always thought hip piercings were pretty great after she met a girl with them. Her face lit up and she- knowing that she always wore shorts under her dresses- lifted her dress halfway up and pulled down her short's waistband a bit and showed her hip to Leon. "I always thought hip piercings were cool. Could you pierce my hip sometime, maybe?" That wasn't weird, right? It was just her hip, after all.

When Leon complimented her name, Juniper smiled and finally let the skirt of her dress fall down. "Thanks! Well I like your name too. It's pretty cool. Leon..." She giggled a bit at his joke and nodded. She was glad he agreed with her. It was indeed rude to not answer the call. Sure, it might have made no sense at all, but to her it made perfect sense. It would be like going against mother nature or something. "Mick's not a douche... I just have a feeling he went off to well... fool around with his future partner. The last I saw of him was him and Jace running off, holding hands. Love making surely would come first before weed... Besides, if he didn't ditch then I would be baked somewhere and we wouldn't have gotten to met and be able to share a cool experience." She stated matter-of-factly. There was definitely an upside to everything that happened in life.

Leaving the building, Juniper finally let Leon's hand go and looked around. Where would be a good place to smoke up? The only place that made sense was outside at one of the gardens... "Garden smoking?" She asked Leon as she looked over at him.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OoC;;

User Image

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

Wow, was this Andie girl a space case or what and how rude to totally drift out while she and Dominic were talking to her. Hopefully Demitri still came to meet her after class. Maybe she could stick this girl with some of the friends Promise brought with her. God this was gonna be a long day. Conner seemed to keep avoiding her. Promise was in flirt mode with Mick. Demitri hadn't bothered to speak to her since class this morning, and Dominic was obviously interested in captain ditz on the other side of him. How in the blue hell was she ever gonna get a guy? Well, not like what she was gonna do with Conner. Ah screw it, maybe if she could play along well with Conner, him and his friends could help her come more out of her shell in that part of her personality. She was likeable enough, but she didn't think she could get guys, her self esteem was tragically low most if the time

"Nah, Whats there much to know about Mesopotamia anyway. They invented the wheel, they created writing and a calender, and they made basic farm tools. That's about it" She shrugged, the ancient Egyptians were the first interesting topic, but according to the syllabus that wasn't til next week. Then the Romans, then Jesus, she was from the bible belt after all, she may not be that big of a christian, but Jesus as a person was cool, and then pretty much everything is kinda lame until the end of the Dark Ages, then she would nerd out. Then everyone becomes bat s**t crazy.

With: Andie and Dominic
Where: History
Wearing:First day of class
Feeling: annoyed

Out of Crayons: I'm sorry about the minimal posting lately, things have been really really crazy

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Jᴀǫᴜᴀɴ Tᴀɴᴄʀᴇᴅɪ Gᴏʀᴇᴛᴛɪ
████████████████████████
Mr. Italian
“Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ."

Jaquan shhok the girls hand, at least she was polite " Nice to meet you Ariel, I'm Jaquan, but no one can say it right so just call me JT, everyone else is. I'm Italian, I transferred her to see if I could give my modeling career a bigger Jump in America There, that actually sounded believable. And hell, if his career here did get big he would be accepted back home. America was called the land of opportunity for a reason. This was turning out to be a pretty normal day. He was expecting there to be nothing but overweight American teens. but all in all its wasn't bad

"Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪғᴇ I ᴅɪᴅɴ’ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ."
████████████████████████

User Image

With: Ariel
Where: economics
Wearing: High Fashion
Feeling: interested
OOC: So short err

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxCharles "Charlie" Orwellxxxx

xxx✁↷° Mr. Writer

Publish them? Now Willa was starting to sound like his mother. "Well..I..." Charlie couldn't put his thoughts together. Publishing a book is not easy and Charlie wasn't exactly sure he was ready. Or was he? He shifted in his seat uncomfortably, and look at the girl in front of him with an uneasy expression. "M-maybe you're right, Willa. I'll do it.... But only if you'll help me." He figured this was a nice save. It wasn't like he could do it alone anyway. He smiled at he and spoke again. "Willa, you're my greatest friend. It would mean an incredible amount to me." he begged. To take it further, he took one of her hands in both of his and looked at her with "puppy eyes", mouthing the word 'please'.

- With: Willa
- Mood: Beseeching
- OOC: Short.

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
〖 Queen Bee 〗

The blonde smiled. "Your granddad seems like a nice man." It made Promise think of her own grandfather, who was still over in Europe. He was the only one in her family she could tolerate, and she loved him more than anything. Looking back at Mick now, she laughed half-heartedly. "Yes, that's exactly why my parents sent me here too. It's unbelievable how some parents can be so unloving..."

Wait, what was that? Did Mick just formally ask Promise on a date, or were they just ging to "hang out". You could never be too sure about these things. She decided to accept anyway, maybe it was a date, maybe it wasn't. At least she gets to spend more time with the boy. "Yes, that sounds nice. When were you thinking? After the rally?" Even if the ice cream shoppe they decide to go to doesn't have cappuccino ice cream, she'll still try to have a nice time with Mick.

Another voice interrupted Promise's thought's and she looked toward the person who spoke. Her room-mate? "Oh, um, hi. I didn't know I had a room-mate, but it's nice to meet you." she said, reaching out her hand to shake the other's.

User Image

Shirtless Gekko

Namisora

Check Nicolettes last post!

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is in Government with Charlie, Mick, Nicolette and Promise and feels . {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He said yes. Charlie finally agreed to it. Willa couldn't hold back a grin, even after his terms and conditions to going through with this. He'd finally publish all those stories and novels. She leaned over the desk and hugged him. "I would love to help," she said, releasing the future author and looking to the short stories she had yet to read. "I mean, how could I say no? Pulled out the puppy dog eyes and everything!" The nerve of him to use puppies against her. No normal human being could ever say no to that face! Willa smiled to him, quickly aligning the stories on the corner of her desk. "I'm sure if we googled book publishing or something, we'd figure out the basic process of publishing a book and see where to go from there. In the meantime, you need to figure out exactly what you want to try and publish." A book of poems? A collection of short stories? Perhaps a novel. That was up to Charlie though. He could be successful in any of those, though a novel seemed promising in her opinion. Again, it wasn't her decision. Didn't mean she couldn't help however. "Any pieces in mind? Or do you want to write something new or...?"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shirtless Gekko

User Image

"Thanks!" Adam said, as Jace lit his cigarette. Taking a drag he smiled at what Jace said. "Sounds like I'll be sticking with you, then. " Adam replied. Thinking about Jace's question, he remebered that he use to sketch as a kid. He wasn't very good at drawing, but he enjoyed it none the less. "I like to sketch every now and then. And skate. I use to skate all of the time back when my dad was stationed in Colorado. I aslo love clothes, like fashion and such. Shopping is always fun. I absolutely love video games. Like Call of Duty. I'll beast at some Call of Duty. If I think about anything else, I'll let you know." He said with a smile. Adam looked over the picture and smiled. "God, he's adorable. All of the girls/guys will be after him when he's older." Laughing about the stealing the phone comment, he replied "Sounds like he loves you to death too."

Taking his last drag of his cigarette, Adam put it out with the heel of his foot. Looking around, he smiled. "This place is beautiful. I think I'm really gonna love it here."

Where: Garden.
With: Jace.
Outfit: First Day Outfit!
OOC:

Shirtless Gekko

User Image

Smiling, Nicolette shook Promise's hand. "It's nice to meet you, too. Don't meen to be too blunt, but you're very pretty." Pulling her hand back, Nicolette looked over at the guy Promise was talking to, she extended her hand to him as well. "Hello, I'm Nicolette." She introduced herself. After introducing herself, she looked back at Promise. "Yeah, I just remembered when somebody said your name In English class. It has your name on one of my papers, to tell me who I'll be rooming with. I meant to find you at lunch..but this is as a good time as any other. " Smiling, she pulled out he notebook from her book bag, just in case they were actually doing work in this class. She doubted it, since it was the first day and all. But always better to be prepared. "I'm actually new here at the school. How long have you two been going here? Any advice?" She asked. She played with the hem of her shirt, waiting for an answer.

Where: Goverment.
With: Promise, Mick.
Outfit: First Day Classes
OOC:

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Conner was excited he really was he enjoyed being with Keiynan, he smiled,"Just please be gentle it's my first time." he said with a bit of a whimper as he pulled him closer and kissed Keiynan. Pulling his own shirt back off, then Keiynan's he pulled him down onto Keiynan's bead and started to kiss him passionately. He just couldn't get enough of the others lips and kissed him till he absolutely had to breathe. He smiled as he moved from the boy's lips to his neck taking in the boy's scent,"Kei I think i'm ready for you." he said with a bit of a moan as he undid his pants and slipped them off. "If I do this and enjoy it then it'll be different from now on." he thought to himself would he have to tell his parents and the rest of the team. They could all shun him or his parents could disown him, but in this moment the didn't care he wanted to feel his touch ,his lips his hands on him he wanted Keiynan. He started to kiss the older teens muscular chest stopping at his nipples and working on them for a bit. the then moved and went down his abs kissing and nibbling on each pack and he got to his waist line. kissing him on his waistline he looked up at him. "I'm sure I want this Keiynan so don't worry okay." he said with a smile as he stopped for a second. "You have a condom right?" he asked if he was going to do this he was going to be safe about it.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Horney
Company:Keiynan
Wearing: School days
OOC: short
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

♫Mister Muscian♫

►Location:bleacher◄
►With:Adam◄
►Wearing:Day Two
►Translation: ◄
►OOC: Short crappy ◄

Jace smiled looking over to him,"Yeah he's one in a million." he said wiht great smile as he looked over to the other. "Finishing his cig he looked over to him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "So I here you don't have a date to the dance and I may or may not have one, but your welcome to join me and or us if you want buddy, just make sure your looking sharp." he said wit ha chuckle as he removed his arm. "I mean either way your gonna have fun with me!" he said with a brigt smile, Jace wanted to have a back up plan incase Promise took Mick form him. Glancing over at the white boy he couldn't help but look over his face and his eyes rested on the boy's lips. "Feel free to hit me but," he said as he grabbed the boy's chin and moved it so they were facing each other Jace leaned in and pressed his lips against the other boys smiling as he did he started to get a bit more into the kiss as he did his hand moving to the boys back.

afashionxdisasterx

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

Dance!

So, tonight is the dance! The first week of school is over, and it's time for everyone to go off with to the dance with friends and dates. Everyone's first few posts should be about getting ready, getting together, what not. Also, the dance will last... As long as it can?

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Conner's first time was still on his mind a bit, he had had sex with Keiynan a few days ago and kinda avoided him for the first couple days while he sorted some things out and in that time he had talked to Savannah and she came up with an idea of being his beard, essentially being his fake girlfriend so no one thought he was gay or bisexual or what ever he was at the moment. Conner was just putting on his suspenders so his pant's didn't fall when he looked over to Mick he was a cool kid kinda quit, well cept when he had Promise over, but he usually left when that happened he couldn't stand that girl. He was glad he was going with Savannah the short time they did hang out to keep up appearances she was really great and nice to be around he hoped her hanging with Promise every now and then didn't change her. He then thought ab out the secret rendezvous with Keiynan and smiled a bit he kinda liked doing things in secret it was a bit of a rush. He looked back over to Mick and smiled,"So who you going with I hear Jace asked you first ,but Promise did as well." he said with a chuckle as he looked in the mirror and started to put his tie on. For most people this was the part of wearing a tux they hated, but Conner had been to enough of these things and his dad also taught him how to do it that it didn't bother him.

After he got his tie done he slipped on his watch and ring and glanced at his phone,"s**t I'm gonna be late getting Savannah!" he said with a frown as he threw his jacket on and looked himself over once more. Brushing off some lint and quickly putting on some Axe he then checked his teeth which were pearly white and threw in a Listerine breath strip just in case. As the thin paper dissolved leaving a minty taste in his mouth he smiled. "Alright, I think I'm ready." he said as he adjusted his necklace that was under his coat. "I'll see you at the dance Mick!" he said with a toothy grin as he grabbed a wrist corsage and headed out the door. Walking over to the Sophomore dorms he smiled and waved to some of the guys on the Jv Soccer team who were going to get their dates as well. Making his way through the girls dorm he arrived at Savannah's door. Knocking on it he smiled,"It's the best boyfriend ever getting the best girlfriend ever so they can go to the dance!" he said happily he hoped he wasn't over doing it ,but if he didn't have major feelings for Keiynan he could see himself with her for real .

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Nervous
Company:Mick
Wearing: Dance Time
OOC: pm me if i need to change anything
╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash