Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin's eyes narrowed as the woman moved quickly to his shot. 'Damn I missed...' he said to himself as he stood on the limp of the tree looking down at her He smirked at her question. "Well, for someone not in a war, you must be up to something, Something important am I right?" he asked in return as he watched her then flicked his tail back and fourth. He was reach to jump back into the darkness of the forest if he had too.

User Image

OOC .: >3 :.

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

Aerin was about ready to meet Kiyoko's attack with one of her own when Logan cut her an Erza off from Kiyoko as he blocked her attack. Taking advantage of the detraction for Kiyoko as she hit off the wall of water, Aerin easily used her water ability to pass threw the wall. Leaping at Kiyoko she swiped at the girl's head with her dagger-like claw.
---
Meanwhile with Pan...
After leaving Aerin, the ferret ran off to the dorm hallway intending to go to Aerin's room but when he got there he realized he couldn't open the door. Jumping up at the nob he fell with a loud THUNK on the hall floor. Standing he tried again THUNK... THUNK... THUNK... finally he sat down hoping someone would come by and open the door for him...or Aerin to finish her fight. which ever came first

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<3}]
User Image
Erza Scarlet
Giant Arm
User Image

When Kiyoko was charging towards them, a water veil appeared in front of Erza and Aerin. Erza knew it wasn't going to hurt them but instead to protect them. Erza then used her requip, her armor changed to a golden like armor with a giant right arm. This armor specifically enhances Erza's strength more than it ordinarily is. Erza already has a monstrous strength and with the combination of this armor, it's quite deadly. This armor is specifically meant for throwing but can also be used for hitting their opponents. Erza took a stance, preparing for her attack just as soon as Kiyoko gets deflected. With Erza's stance, she knew that the person who did this will quickly remove the veil for her attack, there was no need for talking anymore.

She also saw Aerin jumped up towards Kiyoko for her swipe. Just as soon as she was done attacking, Erza dashed forward to hit Kiyoko with her right fist for a good combo.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -
User Image

Hiroki came out of his dorm. He locked it and decided to go out to the forest. He could feel the ground shaking, he knew it was Erza going mad or something, and Hiroki didn't want to be caught dead by her wrath. As Hiroki passed by the hall, he noticed Pan jumping near the door. "This must be Aerin's room" He went closer to the door and tried to open it for Pan seeing that he wanted to enter. But it seemed lock, though Hiroki has a solution. "Alohomora" Hiroki chanted towards the door knob and the door was unlocked and it magically opened. The spell is used to open locked doors. It's very simple. Hiroki smiled towards Pan as Hiroki ruffled its head. Hiroki stood up and walked outside, heading to the forest.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro continued to hang from Katsumi's Hikiba and would occasionally fire off blasts of red energy from Hitonami. But then he started to climb the chain upward. Katsumi made Hikiba gain altitude to where even if he succeeded in shooting them down, they would both die. Noticing this, Katsuro stopped for a moment and increased his climbing pace. Now that he was at a new point on the chain, he had more maneuverability with it. He whipped around Hokai started to try and knock her off.

Katsumi ducked and dodged, her position as flying Hikiba, not swaying her dexterity one bit. She had thought to cut the chain with Toketsu, but one thing was certain they were both magical weapon and still couldn't cut each other. The story behind their magical weapons was a long one, but long story short, in their mythology, all of the weapons they own are connected to a greater being. And a being such as that could not hurt itself. But Katsumi did start thinking of ways to throw him off. Katsumi made Hikiba start to fly through the forest to make Katsuro hit branches.

Katsuro tried to protect himself from the branches, but then he noticed something. Lamia was there. Katsumi lowered the flying chakram over to where they were and Katsuro freed the chain from Hikiba. He looked up to see a fellow with a gun. "Is he trying to help too?" Katsuro wondered and then looked to Katsumi and now Lamia together.

Katsumi looked over to Lamia. "Continue the spell...I'll handle these two..."

FIGHT!

Naoko noticed the water that seemed to flood in to help the people they were fighting off. "Hmm...interesting control of water..." Naoko observed and then noticed the very same water come to attack her. "Hmph..." Naoko drew her sword again and simply spun it in front of her to block the water spikes, but the power behind them did push her back a little bit. Naoko held her sword in defense for further attack.
Naoko's Fight Theme

Kiyoko noticed the wall of water that came to defend the two. And also noticed them try to go in for counterattack. Kiyoko giggled and though she was indeed pushed off course from them, their counterattacks would not work. The golden aura still stood around her and Aerin's claws were reflected off of her head and pushed her back a little. But then as she safely looked around for further attackers, she saw Erza readying her fist to throw a vicious punch. Kiyoko noticed her positioning and instead of using the barrier, she narrowly dodged it. Erza's fist left a little scrape on Kiyoko's face. But she was enduring and while Erza was still charging, Kiyoko put her arm out in a clothesline and instead of running into her chest with the arm; since she was short; she swept Erza off of her feet. But then she turned around, slightly short of breath. Erza's punch was close. Kiyoko kept a serious face as she awaited their next attack.
Kiyoko's Fight Theme

Asami noticed the water wall protecting Alex from her onslaught. She looked over to Logan for a little while, but then looked back to Alex and thrust her lance into the water wall and just the aura made just a big enough hole in the water for her to stick her lance in and fire off the blast she had charged behind the wall at Alex.
Asami's Fight Theme

Before Katsumi came in, she decided to answer Perrin's questions honestly. What would it matter? "I wouldn't say important...merely an accessory compared to that of Katsumi...." Lamia smirked and she looked up, hearing the sound of branches being hit. Then as Katsumi joined Lamia, she continued the spell as Katsumi said she would hold them off until then.

[ooc: sorry guys last post for tonight ^^; work tomorrow~ ]
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka continued to squeeze, losing control of his dark side again. He didn't hear what Kiko said, so he continued to do what his body was telling him to. But it was stopped from Vince, as he floated over the both of them, holding on to Yoka's arm. Yoka lets go and moves back. His face was covered in sadness. "..."

Vince looked at him with a serious glare, "Control your power.." He coldly said to him, as he went to check on Kiko. "..Kiko..are you alright?"

Yoka looked over at her, as his body started to return back to normal. He felt as if his body was getting lighter and more lighter. His head was getting unfuzzy and murky. "...Sorry..Kiko.." He mumbled, as Yoka ran out of the Arena with a frown. I KNEW i shouldn't have fought... He passes someone by bumping into them, but he didn't say sorry. He just kept on moving till he was outside.

Scarlet was one who he bumped. She was wearing her Scouter on her head, reading Yoka's power levels. She was astonished and very much interested. "I'm gonna stay behind you for a while...boy.."
--
Diva walked over to Nato and stood across from him. She looked over at Fal and left a chuckle on her face. "Fal..you are one interesting woman.." She point out to her with a smile, "Okay Master...What is it that you want?" She asked

Nato felt Fal's warmth and coldness all over him. He gave her a grin and licked his lips, "You look so tasty.." Nato smiled, "But anyway...are you guys ready for the next invasion..?"

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: Jeez father....Taking my time up... ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

The barrier repelled Aerin of of it and into a wall, flipping around she landed feet first causing a crater to form in the wall. Digging her claws into the wall, keeping her perched there. Her attach may have not hit but Erza's had. 'There must be a trick to getting past the barrier' Launching herself off the wall, she brought her fist back using her jump off the wall to add to the power of the punch, blue energy swirling around her fist.
---
Pan gave a soft purring sound as Hiroki rubbed his head, slipping into the room he nosed the door closed and climbed up on the window sill were he could see some of the fighting that was taking place outside.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin watched Lamia as she answer his question, 'Katsumi..?' he thought to himself before the sound of tree branches cracking of a male fell to the ground in front of Lamia then another female appeared saying something about a spell. Perrin glanced at the tree across from him, it wasn't a building gap but he could jump for it. He clocked himself before leaping over everyone, once he was directly over Lamia, he took three shots aiming for her back. Not knowing if the target was hit he looked up to the branch he was aiming for to stick the landing, he grabbed the branch as he fell to the ground just able to roll to a stop, then quickly turning back to take his final shot. 'Click' the gun jammed. "Sh*t'

User Image

OOC .: :.
User Image
Erza Scarlet
Giant Arm

Failing from directly hitting Kiyoko and instead just gave her a scratched, Erza wasn't satisfied. Kiyoko suddenly swept Erza's feet, making her fall forward. She then used her right hand on the ground and flipped, but before that, with Erza's enhanced strength, she grabbed the land, as she landed on her feet, she immediately tore, pulled and raised the land and quickly whipped it back down, causing huge waves of rock heading towards Kiyoko. "She's using a barrier?" Erza questioned herself as she tried to examine the situation. The information about the enemy wasn't enough so she decided to fight a bit longer.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -
User Image kiko looked up at the teacher and nodded her head " I'm fine..." she lied as she continued walking off the area walking past she a bit furious but tried to simmer herself down she may had forfeited the match but at least she had class to look forward to... that seemed to make her somewhat happy she sighed as she stood in the stands and i wanted to rub it in his face so badly he would of regretted not coming...
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Water flowed along the ground around Naoko, as several tendrils rose up with blade tips. They whipped out at her, attempting to slash at her, as well as wrap around her blade or limbs to bind her. As Asami sent her spear through the wall, the water suddenly contracted down, wrapping around the spear, and pulled it to the side, redirecting the blast she fired towards Kiyoko. It took a firm hold of the spear then, as the water rapidly cooled, as it began to draw in energy from the spear. Numerous tendrils of water the rose up around her, and moved to wrapp around, hold and entangle her arms, legs, chest, abdomen, and neck. This was all combined with their own effect to counter-act and drain away her aura.

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker. I am the Last Nasod
Eve. The Queen of Nasod. I said, KNEEL TO YOUR QUEEN.

User ImageUser Image Sparks flew around the fight as Hikaru dropped from no where. "Ok who's the bad guy? I wanna kill them. Kill them all!" He Smiled as Lightning sparks came from his hands and they darted around the halls lighting the area up. Hikaru tapped his foot as a Sword came from the ground and he picked it up. Lightning darted around the black sword and he looked at Katsumi. "Die..." He Charged at Katsumi. The black sword turned into a Spear as he threw it and it hit the ground next to Katsumi and Hikaru smirked "Ride the lightning!' The spear exploded into a lightning storm as Hikaru came from no where charging full speed at Katsumi.
Hikaru's Theme
Eve's Theme

Questionable Cultist

13,515 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I can't live anymore,
Heaven is locked up,
But now I don't even know,
If hell wants me anymore...

Sorrow looked at him."Should we go check it out? And see what's going on?" She asked him.She felt something nearby, like someone she knew was there, but she shrugged it off. She hoped 666 wasn't hurting any of her friends.

Play me the song of death
Oh,Play me the song of death
Give me hope,one last time
Please,Play me the song of death

User Image
~Sticks and stones may break my bones~

Illyana stopped and looked at the school."Sis...where would you be.." She whispered before hearing the cawing of a crow. Turning her head Illyana squealed seeing Darkness."Darkness!It's you!" She said happily as she picked the surprised crow up."Do you know where sis is?" Illyana asked Darkness, but Darkness shook his head.Illyana frowned."Well, is she here?" Illyana asked Darkness, who nodded. Illyana squealed again. "Okay! Bye bye darkness!" Illyana said as she let go of the bird and he flew away. Illyana smiled at her sister. "I knew sis was here! Now we just need to find he- do you hear that?" Illyana finally noticed the sounds of fighting and tilted her head up at the school."That sounds like fighting...I hope sis didn't get in trouble...

~But words will never hurt me!~

User Image

There's a mystery inside my head...
It was you dripping all in red.
Did I hurt you? Let me make it safe an sound...

666 was too busy focusing on what she sensed to notice Fal."...we better be careful.." 666 said, a tiny bit of fear in her voice."Can you make that screen or whatever show anyone.. in front of the school?" She asked Nato.

Can you feel me breathing down your neck?
You're just a perfect little human wreck.
But I like you... enough to destroy you, tear you down.

User Image
Show me how to lie
You're getting better all the time
And turning all against the one
Is an art that's hard to teach

Serene watched as Illyana had talked to Darkness and heard the sounds of fighting."Yes, it sounds like..a battle is going on. If Sister 666 is in it then we should better hurry inside, we would want her to be safe, although she might be able to handle herself..." Serene said to Illyana.

Another clever word
Sets off an unsuspecting herd
And as you step back into line
A mob jumps to their feet

User ImageUser Image He looked over at her and nodded " but are you sure you can still fight?..." he asked before heading off to the battling sounds Kiko was walking down the hallway when she heard sounds of fighting coming from down the hall "teacher!" she said running down the hallway hoping he was alright
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex was shocked when water was suddenly brought into the battle, She was glad to know it was not against her though. She laughed for a moment but noticed she still managed a blast at alex through a hole and quickly Myst jolted to the side as Alex stood from Myst's back and jumped off going right through the side of the hole, nicking her side but not doing much damage. She charged at Asami grabbing out five more daggers and throwing them at her, keeping one for herself to stab with if she got the chance. "Seriously? Die already!" She shouted. While Alex was attacking Asami from the front distracting her, Myst jumped from behind hoping to grip onto Asami's back and deeply sinking her claws into her back leaving long and deep cuts through her back.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff