Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Alexander Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"I am an AI. I am knowledgeable. I am advanced. But am I human or machine?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Everyone deserves one second chance."
"Don't go and die over nothing."
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."

User Image
Hikaru looked up at the birds flying away after hearing a loud roar. "Hmm?" His curiosity struck him for a second before seeing a small figure jump. Hikaru stopped being curious because he knew, only Kiaku would be that silly. His gaze followed Kiaku all the way down until the young dragon was sitting right in front of him. "I was gonna say "Do a flip!" but it's too late now." Hikaru gave a small eye roll to Kiaku's question. He waited for Kiaku to stand up and get himself situated before giving an answer. "Well when I left class Ky came to me a little worried I think. He asked me to go talk to you for some strange reason. Did something happen while I was gone?" Hikaru pondered for a second and continued to speak "Because your not the kind of person who'd skip class just for the sake of it. Did something happen between you and that girl from earlier?" Hikaru raised an eyebrow, having an expression of questioning. Hikaru sighed and chuckled for a bit. "Come on now, tell me what's on your mind."

User Image
Fuuenken chuckled and nodded at Aurita. "Eh, pirates, outrage weapons, same difference." Fuuenken let out some smoke from his cigarette too and sighed at the announcement booming throughout the school. Fuuenken slightly shook his head no at Aurita and said "Well he just kinda does whatever he wants. Clear's a cool guy and could kick anyone's a** here. Dude reminds me of Shark Week so I'm not messing with that." Fuuenken listened to Aurita's concern regarding the ball and thought about it for a second. "You know what? I'm not entirely sure. I think your best bet would be to find a student or teacher to go with yourself. Because if they get to go in they gotta let you in." Fuuenken crossed his arms and said "In any case your here now with your family. Seriously you can't walk five feet without bumping into an uncle or aunt." Fuuenken chuckled before saying "You don't have any classes do you? Me neither."

Out Of Condoms:

Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme
Alexander's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Staring at Hikaru as he talked about trying to get him to do a flip, Kiaku's eyes narrowed. Glaring at his friend for a moment, he let out a sigh and walked towards the nearest rock. Sitting down on it, he shook his head as Hikaru began to explain what brought him there. "That sword's a worrywart, ya know that," He said with a bit of a laugh, trying to play himself off as cool minded. Looking to the side, it was fairly obvious everything wasn't fine and there was in fact something on his mind.

Glancing at Miyaru in Hikaru's arms, a thought ran through his mind. Staring at the child, his eyes slowly linked up with his friend's. "...You're popular with girls, aren't you?" He asked, his tail swaying in the air. His eyes seeming to be locked onto the child, he had so many questions he wanted to ask. One of them being how that child was even made, but that was for another day. "...Can you help me figure out how to express something into words?" He asked as he stood up and looked out into the valley, just to see his partner Tankro pacing back and forth looking for vegetation to eat.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:Kiaku's training grounds
Gotta support!: Hikaru and Miyaru...
Song of the Soul: "Hikaru"
Not empty for once:Maybe...he can help me out...
What do ya say big guy?:
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye heard Gwen's reply and smiled a bit. She watched as Gwen got up from her seat and made her way out of the classroom. She was just about to follow suit when a loud blaring noise came through the speakers. I have sensitive ears here, you know! She screamed in her head as she caught what was coming from the speakers. There was a dance tonight?! She didn't know that, and she knew next to nothing about love to top it all off! Also, fifth period was being skipped and sixth period was next, which meant she had study hall now. She quickly made her way to the library and walked over to the history section. It helped her take her mind off troubling things, such as love, which she knew nothing about. She sighed as she continued to look through the books, trying to search for something that would catch her interest.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challeges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: No one
What I'm doing: Searching for a book
Thoughts: Oh, man....
OOC:

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Alexander Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"

User Image
Hikaru shrugged and said "It's kind of his job to worry about you. Fuuenken worries about me all the time, actually Fuuenken worries about everyone. So in my mind he's working overtime." Hikaru frowned and put his hands on his hips and tapped his foot. "Kiaku...is there something you need to tell me?" Hikaru listened to Kiaku and blinked a few times, freezing up. He chuckled nervously and said "Well umm..." The little twerp found one of Hikaru's weaknesses, awkward questions. Abort ABORT! Hikaru chuckled and said "I guess you could say that." I don't mean to be popular dammit! Hikaru listened to Kiaku's plight and sighed. Hikaru nodded and put on a smile. "You having lady troubles yourself?" Hikaru nodded and said "Well let's take this one step at a time, one word at a time. First off let's here some names and events. You are Kiaku, the girl is blank and something in question is blank." Hikaru shrugged and said "The only person I could think of was that snake girl from earlier. Is she the one? Say what's her name anyway I wanted to strike a deal with her, actually nevermind let's focus on you."
Out Of Condoms:

Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme
Alexander's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Lucina Hollingbery
User Image

My old family doesn't matter. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. I have a new family.

I am here: EMHS hallways
I am with: Emlyn and Dietra
I feel: I should stop saying things to this girl

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucina nodded, sort of getting her reasons for leaving. Seemed a little drastic to her, but she supposed it wasn't really her business anyways. Lucina just hoped that the teachers here weren't completely unreasonable. The way Emmett had described the schools, teaching here mainly entailed protecting the students, and several of them weren't too good at their job. She really wanted to ask him a bit more about that now that she was a student here, after two years of not wanting anything to do with the place. Of course, this girl didn't know where he or Kirby happened to be. That was disappointing. Maybe she'd ask the headmaster when she met him. Surely he knew most of the students in the school. Or maybe she'd find that Aquais girl. She was pretty loud and would likely stand out. Oh well, things would resolve themselves. They always did.

Lucina was about to reply to the girl, Dietra as she called herself, when she kind of stopped talking, and looked kind of crestfallen and pale. Lucina was going to ask if something was wrong, but Emlyn nudged her, something not very noticeable given how close the two were to each other, and shook her head a little. Usually Emlyn didn't have the best people skills, but when she thought she knew something in situations like these, she was usually right. Lucina waited patienly for Dietra to recover from whatever had happened, but then the announcement speakers practically exploded with sound as a dance was announced. Emlyn didn't look phased by the sound at all, but Lucina had covered her ears, large ear muffs appearing on her head in an attempt to block out the sound. Emlyn did seem a little concerned about that, not sure if Lucina should be so casually using her magic. Not that it was dangerous, but the school of magic, able to create any item the caster was able to imagine, was supposedly classified as "lost magic". Using it around strangers might attract unwanted attention. Oh well, Emlyn would protect her master if she needed to.

The earmuffs disappeared as the noise did. Dietra seemed really irritated by it, and even asked her about reconsidering her choice to stay here. She smiled and shook her head, telling her, "I am one hundred percent sure. I'm here for the friends I asked about. I don't think they're doing too well, and they probably think I'm dead." As Lucina stopped talking, she realized that she and Emlyn were kind of just telling this girl loads of unhappy things. She would really have to do her best to stop that. Though, she didn't think there was anything else that was sad for her to say. "Soo, um. Are you going to go to your next class?" Just a little question out of curiosity, not wanting to stick with the depressing subjects.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
I Will Not Bow
Outfit - Same as pic

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Terra Ironpriest
My father said I'd carry his title one day. He never said I'd carry it in shame

I am here: On the way to the pizza place
I am with: Impermissus
I feel: This is nice

Terra smiled when Imp said he would go with her. She was glad she'd get to go with him. At the question of if she was excited, she flashed back to the last dance, shortly after she'd arrived. It had ended in a battle, where several people had gotten injured. But thinking that dances automatically invited chaos. So was she excited? Of course. She nodded and said, "Yeah, I'm sure it will be plenty of fun. After that last one, we need a normal one." And then after a pause, she added with a bigger smile and a more noticeable blush, "And one where I'll have a date." That was a big plus too. Last time she'd gone alone, not even with friends, since she hadn't made any by the time the dance came around. Of course that was all for later. For now, the two had their pizza to look forward to. So she continued walking towards the place with Impermissus, glad to have a normal day to spend with him.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
Wake Me Up When September Ends - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: Crappy post ;-;
Also, we're probably not going to get to do the entire date. Should we just time skip and say it all happened when Dark posts about the dance?))
User Image

Watching as Hikaru became awkward, Kiaku sat there with an oddly patient look on his face. It took what seemed to be a minute or two, but as Hikaru finally posed his question he could only answer with a small nod. Crossing his legs as he sat there, he seemed a bit baffled as he realized what he was asking him to start off with. Thinking about how to put everything that had happened into words, he shut his eyes and took in a deep breath. Holding it for a moment, he released it and looked up at Hikaru, his tail rising into the air.

Leaning back against the rock, he sprawled himself out and kept his eyes locked onto the sky. Focusing himself, a calm smile emerged on his face. A rare expression considering his hyper attitude, but welcomed. "Her name is Kaelyn and...It feels like it has been a long time since we had first met. Back when we went to the Sky Temple, I found her there and...ever since then we have been friends," He began to explain, his eyes drawn to a cloud above. Thinking back on everything they had been through, his eyes began to water a little.

Shutting them, he took in a deep breath once more only to release it seconds later. "However...when my mother came to find me, Kaelyn's father and her met. I'm a bit confused as how things lead to this, but...I'm suppose to mirage her. I think that's the word... Yeah, it probably is," He went on, nodding to assure himself that his confusion was for no reason. Putting his hands behind his head, he looked over at Hikaru. "But as...time went on afterwards...She told me she liked me as more than a friend and...I didn't know what to do. I never gave her a real response and...back when that...thing attacked the school, she lost someone very close to her and she has not been the same since..." He said, sitting up and wrapping his arms around his knees.

Leaning a bit to the side as he went on, it was fairly obvious from the way he was speaking that much more was running through the whelp's mind. Falling off of the rock, he landed on his side. Still curled up, he uncurled and stretched out on the forest floor. "...It always hurts me to see my friends in pain, but...this one hurts far more than before. I...I want to do anything in my power to see her smile without concerns once again..." The whelp admitted, looking back out into the valley. His eyes meeting with the beast that was roaming down before, it let out a bellowing howl as if calling out to him. Waving back at his friend, an awkward smile was on his face. "I...can't explain this bizarre feeling I get every time I look at her lately..."

User Image

Song of the Soul: "Emotions"
Not empty for once:Too much thoughts...
What do ya say big guy?:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє
I may not always choose the right friends, but I'll defend them to my last breath

I am here: Library
I am with: Skye
I feel: Boo!

Gwen sighed as Hikaru just kinda went off to talk to the shota kid. Well, that meant one thing. Hikaru wasn't going to class. And Gwen did not feel like sitting through Hiliet's class without someone to joke around with. So yeah, she had to find something to do. She decided to hang out in the library. She could either disturb the peace up there, or take a nap somewhere. No one would yell loudly enough to wake her up there. Perfect plan~

Gwen made her way, and saw Skye there, looking at a bookshelf. Huh, so people actually read in this place. Gwen walked up silently behind her, then quietly said, "Boo!" She'd have been more loud and obnoxious with it, but they were in a library.

I'm a Wonder - Outfit

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

User Image

Dark Speaks!!
--
DING DONG DING DONGG...

DING DONG DING DONGG...!!

6th PERIOD HAS COME TO A END

SCHOOL IS NOW OVER FOR THE DAY...PLEASE REST UP BECAUSE TOMORROW WILL START THE DANCE!!

(Guys I'm so sorry.. I've been pushing this RP off lately...too much is going on ))

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Skye had been looking for a book to read for quite some time, but nothing seemed to be catching her eye at the moment, which was annoying her a bit. Usually, she would find something within five minutes of looking through the books, take it from its place, sit down near a window or a vacant table, and read as much as she could until sixth period was over. However, her interest was not being caught right now, which was quite odd. Suddenly, without her knowledge, someone had snuck up behind her and said, "Boo!" quietly. She nearly jumped straight for the ceiling and barely could withhold a scream. She whipped around only to find Gwen standing behind her. "Gwen! Hey. What are you doing here? Do you have study hall too?"

Who I'm with: Gwen
What I'm doing: Talking to Gwen
Thoughts: Whoa...I did not sense her coming!
OOC:

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru nodded and said "Kaelyn. Alright I'll try to remember that." Hikaru became curious while listening to Kiaku's story. "I think you mean marriage Kiaku. Your mother and her father arranged for you and Kaelyn to be married." Hikaru kept listening and nodding, taking in all he was hearing. "Seems like she wants to be with you Kiaku." He opened his eyes and focused on Kiaku's face when he mentioned a death. He kneeled down to Kiaku and put a hand on his head. "Listen kiddo. I know exactly what she's going through. I lost a lot of people in my lifetime." Hikaru looked down at Miyaru and said "Not just on the battlefield either." Hikaru looked back up at Kiaku and saod "Listen, I'll talk to her about that while I'm striking my deal, she might see eye to eye with someone who's experienced death before." Hikaru looked at Miyaru then at Kiaku. "But your problem lies with how you feel about her, am I right? Here." Hikaru held up Miyaru so she was looking at Kiaku. "Talk to Miyaru as if you would Kaelyn." He sighed and said "Use your imagination." Miyaru giggled and looked at Kiaku with curiosity, she reached out to him with her small arm and tried to grab him, but was out of reach.

Out Of Condoms:

Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme
Alexander's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme
User Image

As Hikaru corrected him, Kiaku's eyes narrowed as he tried to memorize the word properly. Nodding for a second, he stood up and looked at Hikaru. Blushing lightly as he said that she wanted to be with him, he looked down at the forest floor for a moment. "I...I k-know that," He said with a bit of a stutter. His tail swaying in the air as he shut his eyes, he could hear the sounds of the forest once again. His eyes opening back up, it was as if he was in a daze.

Hearing Hikaru speak up once again, he stared at him as he talked about losing others. Unable to respond to such talk, he stood there. He had lost very few people in his life and most of those he had lost, he had no memory of to begin with. "M-Maybe it would help talking to someone who has been through it before." He said with a bit of a grin on his face. Slamming his tail on the ground, the dead leaves behind him rose up into the air, only to fall back down.

It was then that Hikaru's idea came out. Staring at the infant that was reaching out to him, he glanced over at Hikaru as he thought about what he would even say. Shutting his eyes, he tried to imagine Kaelyn before him. The image of her smiling face in his head, his cheeks became bright red. "I...never want to see that smile fade," He said as his eyes opened back up. Greeted by Miyaru reaching out towards him, he couldn't help himself from smiling. Reaching up and patting the child on the head, he smiled at her. "I have a terrible imagination...You're no substitute for the real thing," He said as he put his hands behind his head. Turning towards the valley, he nodded and looked back at Hikaru. "I think I'm going to let my heart guide me when the time is right actually..." He said, giving his friend a thumbs up as his partners called out to him from within the valley.

User Image

Song of the Soul: "Emotions"
Not empty for once:I think I am onto it.
What do ya say big guy?:

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
๖ۣۜGωєηуτн ๖ۣۜLιτнιηє
Time out. But keep those cameras rolling just in case I don't look this good forever

I am here: Skye
I am with: library
I feel: I really do need a date though

Gwen laughed softly when Skye jumped and turned around. Success~ Luckily she wasn't even the least bit annoyed. Gwen would have to play with her more later. Hikaru getting pissed off all the time was fun, but this would work nicely too. At Skye's question, Gwen only laughed more. She was really supposed to be in Aura Control. "Heh, well, not exactly. I technically have Aura Control, buuuut . . ." Hmm, what was a good, fun excuse? Knowing she'd be bored without Hikaru in class was kind of lame. "Well, there's no one cute enough in the class, and with that announcement about the dance, I need to find a date as soon as possible. Might a certain blue haired beauty be interested?" Gwen winked suggestively at her. It was mainly a flirty joke, but Gwen would go to this type of thing with just about anyone.

I'm a Wonder - Outfit
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Skye had noticed, when she had whipped around and saw Gwen behind her, that she was laughing to herself a bit. She hadn't expected Gwen to do something like that, but then again, she hardly even knew her, so what could she expect from her? She kept that thought to herself and listened to Gwen's reply. So she was supposed to be in Aura Control class, but there wasn't anyone cute in the class and the announcement about the dance seemed to have reminded her that she needed a date for the dance. The last part of her answer baffled Skye a bit. What did she mean by that, blue-haired beauty? She had to think about this one for a couple moments. Suddenly, a thought popped into her head and caused her to blush, turning her cheeks the shade of pink one would find on sakura petals. "W-w-w-what? Y-you mean m-m-me?" She pointed toward herself , her blush getting slightly deeper.

Who I'm with: Gwen
What I'm doing: Talking to Gwen
Thoughts: W-w-w-what? T-that can't b-b-be p-p-possible!
OOC:

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
"Wait, on second thought, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here: The halls
With: Eve

Snow sat in her dorm room after class reflecting on the sword fight she had had with Kirby earlier. Of course he had won because sword-fighting was his forte, but Snow had held out for a good amount of time and felt proud of herself. Snow's thoughts then began to wander to the dance. She had already found the perfect dress for it, and was super excited. She'd get to go with a cute boy, and have actual friends there. Speaking of friends, she wondered if Eve would be going. Maybe they could give each other make-overs like girls did in movies? Of course, knowing Snow's skill with make-up and hair, it would be Eve giving a make-over to both of them. It had taken her a youtube video and an hour of trial and error that morning just to do her hair with the flowers braided into it. But that was no matter, it was all about having fun and hanging out with friends in those movies.

Snow sat up from her bed and made her way out of the dorm room, locking the door behind her. She wanted to walk around for a while, maybe find Eve and ask her about her plans for the dance. It didn't take long for Snow to find her friend, who was also wandering the halls.
"Eve!" She shouted out with a smile, running up to her friend and giving her a tackle hug. "A-are you going to the d-dance?" She asked, merriment in her eyes.

((ooc: ))
((Outfit))
((Everything at Once))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

OutlawStar01

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers