Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ugh, mornings. How Kyle hated them with a passion. But since he was attending this school now, he had to sleep at night and be awake in the morning. It was ridiculous. Oh well, at least he'd managed to set up a date with that Yume girl. They'd have dinner or something, and they'd see movie. Of course, they wouldn't exactly be watching the movie if things went the way he wanted them to. That is to say, they'd be making out on the floor or something fun like that. Though, he'd have to find a good movie theater for that. Some of them had really gross floors. Oh, but thoughts of fun for later could be saved for when he was daydreaming during class. For now, he had to actually get there. He showered and got dressed, including a black cloak that completely covered his body from the sunlight, and then headed out. While he was walking, he saw another student with a large sword on his back. The guy looked pretty interesting, so why not talk to him for a bit? "Hey there. Don't worry about the cloak, I'm not part of a cult or anything. Just don't deal too well with sunlight. Vampire problems and all that. Anyways, what class are you headed to?"

Ambrosius sat in the music classroom at a desk in the corner of the room. On it were a few items: a conductor's baton, a cup of coffee, a coffee maker thing, a few different stacks of sheet music of different levels, and a piece of paper where he had attempted to write out some sort of plan for the class before deciding he'd already put in more effort than the students was and that he was fine for at least the first day. Most of the students would probably just be kids with guitars who'd memorized some songs and knew nothing about the notes they were playing. He'd be able to teach for a while just going by what he could think of off the top of his head. Like the saying goes, "You give a man a fish, he eats for a day. You teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime" He would teach these students to understand the music so they could play more than just the songs they'd memorized the notes to. Ugh, but it sounded like so much work. Hopefully he was wrong and at least SOME of them knew how to fish. The fisher kid walked in with a sax and asked if he could sleep. Well, class hadn't started and he looked like a zombie, so why not?

Terra was usually up really early, but yesterday's events had left her completely drained, so she instead woke up to being poked. This of course made reflexive try to punch whoever had done it. She sat up, pulled back her right hand, and swung! Of course, she missed due to not having a hand in that location. And then seeing that it was Nico, she turned a deep rust color and quickly apologized, "Oh! I'm sorry! It's just um, I'm used to waking up before everyone else, and uh, only being awoken if I was being attacked. . . ." I mean, she hadn't actually even hit him, but she still felt bad about it. As she got out of bed and made it look all neat and stuff, she laughed nervously and said, "So uh, good morning Nico. Did you sleep alright?"

Ugh, Kirby hadn't gotten sleep last night, he'd barely been able to fall asleep and even that was restless and he woke up a few times during it. He'd probably still be sleeping if he hadn't luckily woken up about ten minutes prior to when he'd been planning on waking up. He crawled out of bed and into the shower. He felt somewhat better being all clean, but it wasn't much. He looked around for Emmett's alto saxophone and then made his way down to the music classroom. He guessed he was early, because the only person there was the teacher he'd sat with at the party. Luckily, he told he could sleep until class started. Kirby didn't actually get any sleep, but resting his head on a desk felt nice.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Made Kyle a new outfit because betterer that way :3
AF$U#YFCBW darn you, Terra's blood. I like saying "bright red" but nope. Not for her. DX
Emmett and Kirby play both the alto sax and the soprano sax. Kirby usually plays the alto, and Emmett the soprano. ))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I don't see the world as others do.
I don't just watch the things that change the world.

Riven Focal Hoffmeister
User Image

I see the many worlds it could be.
I make the things that change the world.

User Image

Riven stretched out his arms as he walked out of the forest yawning. It had been an eventful night. Mostly him learning how to escape from some of the more dangerous residents of the forest because of a certain feline would put them on his trail. But he had managed to survive. He took a look down at his clothes and sighed. There was quite a few tears, a few burn holes, a couple of thorns that were probably tipped with poison, two or three hoof prints, dirt and grass stains everywhere, and a tooth from something. On his body was several cuts, bruises, and welts, he more than likely had a black eye, but he couldn't tell that at the moment, and he had a spot on his arm that was red from either a rash or maybe acid. He shrugged as he took the tooth out of his shirt and placed it in his bag which was miraculously pristine except for maybe a bit of dirt, "Well that went a lot better than the last time I went into a place like that."

Heidi just looked up at her with one of those rare cat smiles, "Either that or some of those creatures were absolutely worthless. I wanted to see you lose a limb. Though you stink something awful." Riven laughed as he looked down to the cat, "What do you expect? I went swimming through a swamp, hid in a pile of dragon dung, and almost got eaten by something that seemed to come out of a dump truck. If you don't like the smell then go off to find someone else to brother." The cat snorted. "Gladly! Maybe I can find Terra and bother her about her love life." With that she ran off towards the school and started to explore the hallways looking in through open doors to see if she could find anybody to mess with.

Riven just groaned, "Maybe I should have warned Terra a bit. Oh well too late now." He finished making his way to the school and waved as he passed people though many gave him a very wide berth. He was able to find a few people to ask for directions, though they usually did with their mouth and nose covered and spoke with him as quickly as possible before running off. He soon found his way to the headmaster's office and gave a knock, "Just hope he is actually here. Would like to find out what room I am staying in and what my classes are."

User Image

I could recreate the world.
All the worlds I see have flaws.

Heidi Belladonna Hoffmeister
User Image

But which world do I want to be in?
How would I like to change the world?

((Out Of Craziness: So anyone want a cat?))
((Outfit: Same as photo.))
((Accompanied by: Each Other then separated.))
((Location: Walking out of the forest then inside the school))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark Speaks!!
--
[[Okay... I should of did this at the beginning of the RP.... But Should I make Schedules....or should everyone be in the same class together? I'll put it on the poll since Ancient Element Domain Won...]]

Desirable Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
So I Make Mistakes..

User Image
-_-_-_-_- gaia_crown -_-_-_-_-

emotion_sweatdrop Nico Garnett emotion_sweatdrop

Terra tried swatting him away when she poked him, and she said how was usually woken up by someone when she was attacked. Was she really attacked so much?"Yeah, I slept well! Might even have to move in with how comfortable the Bed is." he laughed, but he was seriously thinking about it. He noticed how her face turned a Maroon when she swatted at him. "So uh...is ther a plan of action for today, or are we just going to wing it? I mean I would choose wing it because who doesn't love a good surprise. Another Important decision..who is going to take a shower first?"

But It Doesn't Mean Im Hopeless.

yum_pumpkinpie Out of Cake: yum_pumpkinpie
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Feeling a gentle breeze touch his face, Kiaku's eyes slowly began to flutter open. Awakening to the sight of the sun brightening the sky, he hopped almost instantly. Turning his head as a very faint roar could be heard from the forest, he nodded. That sounded as if it was his partner in training calling him out. Nodding, he took off running towards the forest. Stopping instantly as he reached the gate of the school, he turned his head and looked at the main building for a moment. It...felt wrong to leave to the young whelp for some reason. It was hard to say why, but he didn't really wish to leave at the moment...

Wandering around the campus aimlessly as the dawn began to settle. The radiant warmth of the sun's light had been gathering all around the boy. Walking down the halls, he looked forward as the sunbeams brought to his attention the small specs of dust floating within the air. Turning quickly, he began to repeatedly swing his tail at the specs, annihilating them upon impact. "Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken! Armadillo Strike!" He shouted as he leaned forward and began to roll around the hall. Kicking himself up as soon as his legs drew near the ground, he began to perform a small somersault as he descended towards the ground.

Landing on his back, he let out a loud grunt as he coughed for a moment. Many of the boy's mornings were like this. A majority of the students didn't really start wandering the halls until much later, after they had all gotten ready. Not having his own room, he typically used Akiye's old room to get ready for the day in, but since the reconstruction of the school, he didn't really have a place to hide out in. "I wonder why I don't have a dorm room..." He said to himself as he stared blankly up at the ceiling, his tail swaying along the ground.

His pupils slitting as the challenge boomed from the nearby forests, the young whelp jolted up and looked out towards the forest. Tankro did want to spar today, didn't he? His tail swaying as he thought about it, he closed his eyes. The massive beast seemed to show a very high understanding of his pleas. Ever since he told him to stay away from the school, he only came to it during those moments that the creature was needed, but he knew he got lonely. "I really wish I knew a way to keep him closer to the school without anyone attacking him," He said to himself as his tail slammed down on the ground. Opening his eyes, he could barely see the faint outline of the creature traveling through the trees, clearly pacing back and forth. It was a good thing that quite a number of the other students had already met his "secret pet"...

Watching as the beast finally began to walk further into the forest, he let out a sigh. Glancing at the position of the sun, he nodded to himself. It was drawing closer to the time that the rest of the student body became far more active. Putting his hands behind his head, he began to walk down the halls. "I wonder if there was anything special about today..." He said to himself as he stared up at the ceiling. His tail swaying with each foot step, he could feel the air of the school changing. Everyone was starting to wake up and this meant that something was going to happen. Perhaps they finally were going to have combat classes again. He absolutely loved the chance to use his grandfather's gift to him!

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The halls of the main building!
Gotta support!:Alone
Song of the Soul: The lonely morning...
Not empty for once: Today is gonna be great! I know it!
What do ya say big guy?:

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge woke up in peace, his mind blank from the lack of dreams. He stretched his arms, legs, and wings, before getting out of bed. Getting on some fine yet casual clothing, he walked out the door. He wondered whether or not he should get to class first...he had to figure out of this class was one of his. He thought for a moment as to how he could figure that out and he decided to check the student lobby. If that didn't work he would go check in with Clear.

Sapientia was observing Sarin's class with curiosity, although there was a book open in her hand. She wanted to see how the other teachers taught before continuing on as she normally did. Things have been calming down, and she hoped it would remain so for today. She wasn't much of a fan when it came to uncontrolled chaos.

Saltatio had woken up late again, trying his best to enjoy what sleep he can gain from sleeping in. After all, his class wasn't until later...right? He decided he wanted to deal with the extravagant pile of letters and documents on his desk. He got through only a few out of the masses and continued to take a shower. Taking his time as he normally did, he was in there for nearly thirty minutes just pondering upon things, or nearly falling asleep again. As he got out he put on his normal clothing, pure white robes and a almost blue shirt with a snowflake on his chest, and in other places along his upper body. With that, he was completely dumbfounded as to what he wanted to do next.

Impermissus was already up, and ravenously doing a set of push-ups with cinder-blocks strapped upon his back. A lot of cinder-blocks. After his morning routine he downed a big glass of milk and decided he wanted to go organize his teaching space. Along his path to there was Terra's room...but he was sure she had left for class by now. Knowing Terra, she was an early bird, so he didn't make any attempts to conceal himself or move along quickly as he approached the dorm.

Memoria struggled to get herself awake, and she had almost lost that battle. However, a strong will and a moral speech, she was able to sit up, and start getting ready for the day. She was so tired, and she nearly begged for some coffee...but her brother had forbidden it. She could only wonder why that was, but she didn't pay it any mind. She groomed herself and made it out the door, seeing Sarin waiting for the students, she took her seat.

Cory decided walked the halls, wondering what was the deal with the vampiric lady the other day. He didn't pay it much mind, but he just wanted to know things sometimes. He walked the halls, wanting to yawn but unable to due to the extensive training he took not to, no matter how drowsy he was. In fact...he had learned to hold back most of what other people dealt with...sneezing, coughing, sniffling, grunting...he had to be completely silent in his endeavors.

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
User Image

Gene Starwind

Koriko Gurien

Gene saw no one and gulped down a yawn and stretched then koriko smiled and let loose a yawn and gene tapped her back "wanna spar or go to the cafeteria shougen is hungry and i could use a cup of java" "well i could use some breakfast then after that we can spar until we get our schedule's or someone come's to get us" gene smiled and nodded as they settled on a plan and went to the cafeteria for breakfast and he sighed "last night still bothering you huh" gene looked at koriko surprised "umm how did you know" he said and gulped "you know how long iv been with you i know each one of your persona's aura's and josen was so murderous that i was about to come out and stop you until i lost your aura "yeah well the main fight he wanted was broken up so i guess he thought there was no need to keep fighting if his prize was already taken" he said and shrugged getting breakfast and a cup of coffee and koriko was getting two plates of food and gene smiled jokingly he said wow i wonder how you stay so slim koriko smiled and playfully punched gene's arm as they sat down at a table

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image

I once killed a man with a wall; it was pretty funny.
Unfortunately, not everyone shared my sense of humor....
They say powerful beings find anger when they have no room for love.
Dunno about that love part, but I sure am one angry b*****d.
I'm Aquais, the Outrage weapon of water.
I'm a powerful weapon, but I still like to have fun!

My father said I would carry his title some day.
He never said I would carry it in shame.
I do things for myself. That includes risking my life,
for the people who I believe I can't live without.
Please direct all questions, comments, and annoyances to Emmett.
I don't want to deal with you and he'll be nicer anyways.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra smiled a bit and her face returned to normal face color when he took it so well. At his response though, she replied, "Yeah, I really want to find your dorm room as well." Though she was a nice person, she was rather blunt when trying to be sarcastic. At his next comment, she added, "Because I don't like surprises." At the next question, she gave up on the sarcasm thing and said, "Well, allowing the guest to go first would be best, so you can go first."

Bluh bluh timeskip because who wants to write and/or read about them getting ready for the morning

Okay, after a bunch of going in and out of the bathroom because someone was naked, both Terra and Nico were ready for school. Terra had on her gauntlet and clothes and was showered and all of that stuff. She exited her room with Nico, and then stopped when she saw Impermissus walking by. Blushing a bit knowing she still needed to seriously look over he feelings, she decided to at least say good morning. "Oh, um, good morning Imper-" She then paused when she realized what Impermissus must have been seeing. She, the girl he might have feelings for, was walking out of her room in the morning with another guy the day after she said she'd give her feelings for him some serious thought. She just stood there, face now much more maroon, not really sure what to say.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

((Out Of Cake?!: Ugh, I will Emmett and Aquais later.))
Outfits: Em Ki Aq Te Am Ky

~Themes~
Emmett - Forget it
Kirby - Misery Loves My Company
Aquais - Die Young
Terra - No More
Ambrosius - Until the End
Kyle - The Good Life

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker-Major Character "Y'know. I've spent so much time with A.I.s I think I'm a little crazy."
Fuuenken-Minor Character "I'm just a knight. Nothing special, wait. Does turning into a fire sword and back count as special?"

User Image

Hikaru and Fuuenken were talking. "...that's why I'm not allowed back at sea world. Huh?" "I'm going to be sick. Huh?" Hikaru stopped walking and turned around. "Do I...know you?" Fuuenken, while in his sword form said "Be nice." Hikaru said "Oh yes. Hello there. Oh your a vampire?" I swear if your the same blood sucker that woke me up... Hikaru chuckled. "Well I was off to say hi to a teacher, but honestly. I have no idea what my schedule is."

Sarin-Major Character "I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."
User Image

Sarin looked up from his newspaper and saw Sapientia from the window in the front door. "Hm?" He took a sip of coffee before standing up. Sarin opened the front door and looked at the doorway. I should get a stopper. I'll use something else until then. Sarin looked up at Sapientia and smiled "Hello there! I don't think we've met. Have we?"
Out Of Condoms: ((Wait, how exactly did Hikaru get banned from Sea World? All I can tell you is they needed a new Shamu))
Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme ver. 1
Hikaru's Theme ver. 2
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Today is the Day I explain to you Who We ARE!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

"My Name is Yoka... The Dream Boy of Dark Winds..." -Yoka Namizou

"The Witch of Time! Divamore is what they call me!" -Divamore Namizou

"The Name is Scarlet! The Flowing Warrior of Ultima" -Scarlet Oniyania

This Team comes a long way...

User Image

~__Excuse me__~

"..." Scarlet continued to stare, scanning the woman's body up and down. She blinked a few times, and looked over at her eyes with a small sigh. "...Let me guess... The Roommate?" She asked. After noticing that she didn't mind being naked in front of other people. That made sense, seeing that she is a Vampire. At the same time, should Scarlet be worried..? She has the tangy blood just for this woman...and she is literally sleeping next to her. If that's not a huge worry, then what is..?

"...I see my Boobs are bigger..." She sneaked a grin, before getting out of bed.

~__We are speaking__~

User Image

User ImageUser Image

"Hey I'm Clear...AND I RUN THIS PLACE..!" -Clear Marrona

"The Masquerade King.. I'm rumored as the Deadly Nato" -Nato Oniyania

"Akyo... Madness is the only way..." -Akyo Gorezen

A wonderful paradise of power...

User Image

[[Ok. Over. Cripes: I'm sorry guys... I will make Adjust me tomorrow if I can..]]
Slipknot - Eyeless

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

R e m i l l i axT e p e s - V a m p i r e - Theme : Divine Princess of the Scarlet Moon

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The Vampire spat on the sink and whisked away the toothpaste, she wiped her mouth with her right arm and rested her body by the bathroom door, as she heard her room mate talk about her well-endowed chest, she closed her eyes and giggled a bit before saying

"Heh~...must be a guy's dream come true to see such melons~"

she laughed a bit as she got to her side of the room, near the window and got dressed, she brushed her hair and placed her favorite cap on, she grabbed something else from the coffin which she called her bed, which was a soccer ball and turned towards her

"Yeah guess you're stuck with me for the rest of the school year~....don't worry I don't bite much~...The Name's Remillia by the way.."

she replied to her as she started twirling the ball around her finger, she walked past her and opened the door, she looked at her and said

"Girl Talk can wait after class~...Got to be somewhere bye~"

The Vampire then made her way outside grabbing an umbrella along the way...

User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Bet that shocked her xD
L o c a t i o n : Rm.100~
W i t h : Scarlet~

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
User Image

Gene Starwind

Koriko Gurien

Gene and Koriko sighed as they walked out of the cafeteria "i swear they have almost everything a guy could want there" he said rubbing his stomach and smiling "yeah i guess but im more impressed with their grounds i mean look at this" koriko said as she spun around once looking at all the tree's "i mean this is a wolf's paradise surrounded by nature like this" koriko said and gene chuckled looking around "i guess you could be right except i would want something like i had at home dirt floors you know because if i happen to go into wolf form in the hallway's id have to hear the clack clack of my nail's on the tile's" gene said and sighed and koriko chuckled "so cut your nail's it isn't that hard" koriko said and smiled at gene and gene shivered "never" he simply said "hey wanna roam until we ether get called by the principal or get our schedule's" he asked and koriko shrugged "might as well" koriko said and gene smiled so it was set they were gonna explore around the campus again today and went to the main building for starter's

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

???????? - ????????? - On the edge of a Dragon's Fang~

A Small girl was walking through the hallways of EMHS, she seemed to be lost though no one was helping her to show the way, the frightened little mouse of a face she wore as she looked left and right trying to find out where she was supposed to be going was inevitably left to her own choices, her mouth was in a frown position and looked like she was going to cry from being lost

"Wh-where's daddy?..."

she gave a small squeak of surprise though as she bumped into another boy, she rubbed her head as the pain slowly lifted and was surprised to see a boy about her height and age, he looked normal enough, until her eyes reached her lower body where a huge tail was on the floor extending from his back, she gaped at awe at him before saying

"S-Sorry! I d-don't kn-know where the next class is....I'm k-kinda new here"

she squeaked in utter nervousness as she bowed repeatedly a few times at the boy...

█████████████████████████████████

S T A T U S :
C o n d i t i o n : Nervous
L o c a t i o n : School Hallway
W i t h : A kid that's as old as me..I think..but wait...he has a tail!?
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Break the Limits! Chaosura Kiaku!

Walking forward, the young whelps eyes widened as he felt something bump into him. Stumbling back, Kiaku looked forward at the person he had knocked over. Shaking himself off, he examined them over quickly. A very tan individual, whom had rather long golden hair and eyes that seemed to share his innocence. His eyes scanning them over, he immediately displayed a look of confusion. They were almost exactly the same height as him, but there was...something off about them.

His tail swaying in the air as they began to apologize and bow towards him, he began to laugh a little. "Don't apologize. It's not big deal," He said as he stopped laughing. This guy was an odd one, but he didn't mind them. However, there was something strange about them that he couldn't put his finger on. "Are you okay? You look like you could have gotten hurt more than I did by that," He said with a concerned look on his face as he began to examine them carefully.

They seemed fine, but something was odd still. Their over all structure didn't seem very muscled. In fact, the kid seemed to be much scrawnier than he had originally thought. Drawing his face close to the kid's, he looked them in the eyes for a moment. His pupils slitting, he backed away and hit his fist against his palm. "That's it! You're a girl, aren't you?" He asked as his tail began to wag excitedly, almost as if he had just discovered some grand new secret of the world.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The halls of the main building!
Gotta support!:Someone who carries a familiar scent...
Song of the Soul: The lonely morning...
Not empty for once: Never seen someone so tan before...
What do ya say big guy?:

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Impermissus walked down the hall, and was in great surprise to see Terra just leaving. "Oh, good mor--..." He paused when he saw the stranger, some kid he didn't see before was exiting her room with her. Why? What were they doing? Impermissus knew full well that he probably didn't come by in the morning to bid "good morning". Going completely pale, Impermissus left. His face gave way to utter shock, but without running he left as soon as he can. His mind went blank and his body felt cold an numb. He made way for his classroom, wanting to try and separate himself from everyone. What was this feeling that gripped him as cold as death? Seeing that man leave her room with her, it did incite a bit of rage...even more when he noticed their hair was slightly wet, or at least just a little. Still, he didn't feel absolute rage...what was this, then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff