Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filler: Well Time for Normal Days....

Yayyy 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

User Image within that split moment she was able to tap deeper into her inner self and was able to move at the same pace and moment as yoka slightly shifting her movement with his swing bringing up her leg at the same time and brought her full force into the kick as she pushed it right into his rib.

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
SteveTheMime
Alright everyone! The Katsumi Invasion has been posted! Check to my latest post and there you go, post accordingly~ Please help Katsuro T^T lol XD

User Image
Dark Speaks!
---
So You guys know...
This is the Story Event i was talking about..

Worry about this for now surprised

User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex decided since no one was really around anymore, that they would most likely be at the tournament. So she did exactly what most would do and decided to find out where it was and who was fighting. She began lightly singing to herself as she walked through the grass completely lost again. She thought she was almost there when an arrow shot passed her and she noticed more people. ""That has to be the tournament." She thought as she made her way over quietly and carefully surprised that she was wrong and instead entered through a window into a battle. She spotted Katsuro and her tiger was instantly summoned. "What the heck is going on here? I just got here and already invasions without me having the fun to stop them? Ha." She said and laughed as she ran at them taking out a dagger ready to jump out and stab Naoko the first one she saw. She got a steady grip onto her back and nicked Naoko in the arm but didn't do much damage yet. She did not want to take out her big weapons for this one.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

The sound of fighting drifted threw the halls to Aerin's sensitive ear's. Turning she ran upstairs and into the hall, where the fighting got louder. "What is going on-" Turning a corner she came upon Katsuro fighting with a group of stranger's.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Nato continued to watch 666, but his attention suddenly took a break, as he noticed that Katsumi was making her move. He rose his hand out towards 666, and opened his other hand to reveal a small screen. "...I hope you know what you are doing Katsumi...because we are going to be coming down in a moment..." He spoke to her directly.

Yoka felt a sharp pain coming from his rib, as Kiko kicked him from using his punch. He fell right onto the ground and grunted in pain. "Agh.." He mumbled, as he caught himself falling. Yoka was starting to lose...already? He didn't think he was this weak... Yoka slammed his fist on the ground and pushed himself up, looking at the ceiling.

Clear looked down at him, "Are you giving up Yoka..?"

"...No.." Yoka suddenly felt a mass of power rose from his body. Like..a soul charge. Blackness rose from his arms, spreading like a Disease. "...This...Is my last..Hit.." He spoke in a dark voice, as he turned around to Kiko. Darkness was spreading around him.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania
User Image

Erza Scarlet

Erza was having fun watching the tournament although it was time for her to leave the place. As she exited the Arena, she saw a group of people fighting. Though from the moment Erza saw them, she perfectly knew who were the enemy. She took out her sword and said with authority, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -
User Image Kiko kept focus seeing he was able to get back up and smiled a bit "great the battle gets go go on for a little bit longer..." she said taking her stance once more awaiting him she still have much of a six sense so she couldn't see the blackness coming off of him but heard his tone change he must be really serious now... she thought to herself relishing every moment of it

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{{~~Yoka Namizou~~}}
A Forever Dreamer.

~...~[{[..Divamore Namizou..]}]~...~
A Time Witch b***h.

[[@@-{Scarlet Oniyania}-@@]]

Who Steals, Lies, and Cheats
~~~

Yoka: "If we work together...Then nothing will stop us.."
~
Diva: "...Go right ahead...Touch me there if you want...You'll just turn old anyway.."
~
Scarlet: "Aye~! I only know certain things lad... and Fighting is one of them~"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
If you walk away from what your life will become as, then you are a failure. Don't give up.
Yoka...

---
Yoka walked over to her. The ground around him was shaking and crumbling. Every step was like a small stomp, like a giant was stomping the ground. He wanted this to be quick, so he gathered all his wind power in one hand, with a hint of Dark power into it, and waited for a opening he could use.

---

Time doesn't control who you are, don't show any weakness and fret.
Diva...

Don't be the one under everyone, control your fleet...and master your abilities.
Scarlet...

[[Outer Out Cycle: ]]]
Imogen Heap: Headlock

Also NPC
User Image
Vincent Oloros >>> Clear Marrona >>> Nato Oniyania

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

User Image

Perrin's ears perked up to the sounds of something happening outside, he got to his feet then walked to a wall then peeked though it to see a war going on. Perrin looked around for a moment to see 'who' was verse 'who'. Perrin then saw a arrow flying towards him, he quickly ducked back into the the wall. 'S^*t' he said to himself as he pulled out the 9mm pistol from his pocket before walking though the wall to make his way towards the forest.

User Image

OOC .: sorry for not posting fast enough, taking care of things to survive. X3 :.

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Katsuro used his sword and pushed her blade off of his and did a quick dash and added a quick spin to do a back slash to which Katsumi reflected. But then Katsuro continued with the spin and went into a special move of his. "Ha Teikiatsu! (Blade Cyclone!)" Katsuro named his move and a vortex of slashes emerged around him protecting him temporarily of any attacks within the duration but also being close could slash Katsumi several times. But she was too powerful. She was able to spin her Toketsu around and create an icy wind to push him back while giving him a little chill. Katsuro shivered a little and noticed Katsumi dash at him. He quickly equipped his gauntlets Haya-Ji and prepared to counter.

As Katsumi dashed in, he heard Nato's voice in mid combat. "Of course, Nato-sama...Why would I be here if it were otherwise?" Katsumi said with confidence. But as she dashed closer, being distracted with the conversation with Nato, she didn't notice Katsuro's foot come up for a vicious whirlwind kick. "Hm?" Katsumi ducked just out of the way of the kick, but even then she was wide open.

Katsuro saw Katsumi duck to her right and Katsuro rammed the palm of his gauntlet into her face. "HI---YAH!" Katsuro grunted, putting in a lot of energy into it. He thrust his palm and sent her flying. "Let's take this outside!" Katsuro said and as Katsumi landed from his throw, he charged into her and sent them both through the wall and onto the outside. To which they landed with a crash and Katsuro rolled off of her, his gauntlets still equipped.

Katsumi felt the landing, but the damage was minimal. She rolled over and stretched out, leaning her torso side to side. "Katsu, Katsu, Katsu....I can't say you haven't improved. But you know, lets just see how this goes~" Katsumi said and pulled out her fiery chakram, Hikiba and whipped up a vicious fiery whirlwind and created a fiery arena for the two of them.

FIGHT!

As the two started their fight, Naoko sensed another presence among them but didn't react with her speed at all. Luckily due to her pain tolerance, the dagger that was nicked into her, didn't phase her too much. Naoko looked behind her to see her opponent. "Heh...silly woman~" Naoko said and used her HYPERSPEED ability quickly charged her back into a wall and came back to her original spot in the elapsed time of about a second. The impact left a good human size crater in the wall and pushed the other red haired female off of her. "Think you can keep up? Looks like it'll be a matter of time..." Naoko said, hinting at the time it will possibly take to finish the fight. Then she drew the inch of her sword which gleamed.
Naoko's Fight Theme

Then at the sight of other interlopers of this fight, the confident Kiyoko jumped up into the air toward Aerin and Erza. She started them into a fight by whipping out one of her special moves, the revolving axe kick. She somersaulted several times in the air and came down with an axe kick to the ground, but due to her STRENGTH, it sent a concussive shock wave toward them. Chunks of the wall started to fall around Aerin and Erza. "And what if we think you don't need to know? : P" Kiyoko teased and giggled, but then got into her fighting stance. "Shouldn't you be a little more focused on staying alive?" Kiyoko asked in a teasing manner.
Kiyoko's Fight Theme

Asami was the more relaxed one and just sort of leaned against the wall. Asami was their sort of weapon of deception. She could act like she was just a bystander but once a certain act catches her attention, she's goes BERSERK.

[ooc: Just so ya'll know, i capped those just so you'll know their abilities and stuff :3 and who wants to know Asami's trigger to go Berserk? : D]

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image
User Image
Logan Jericho, White Prince of the Flowing Element

Logan closed his eyes as he sensed something else occuring. He extended his senses through the water in the air, taking note of the invading female warriors, as well as Yoka and Kikko's battle at the same time. He turned, and slowly began to walk towards the exit of the arena. He kept his senses split between the two events, wishing to know the results of the contest.
User Image

Erza Scarlet

As a big chunk of wall was falling towards Erza, she simply caught it with her hand and threw it outside the window as if its weight was nothing more but a piece of paper. "Then die." Erza replied to the woman.

Out Of Cocoa:
  • -
  • -
User Image he's gotten so powerful in the last few minutes of this battle ... this is so awesome... he's really tough... but i can't afford to lose now.... she thought to herself as she waved her hands in a small circle as he continue coming towards her she could hear the wind raving around as she set up for the last attack
User Image

【A l e x xxD e r e n d r a 】
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET OF H A P P I N E S S IS F R E E D O M.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE SECRET TO F R E E D O M IS C O U R A G E.

*this is what I ` m doing; *this is what I ` m thinking; *this is how I feel;

» THE SECRET OF F R E E D O M. !x!x!
filler hur █████ ███████ ████████ ████
fllerz ▃▃▃ ▃▃ ` - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - x x x x

Alex did not expect the speed at all but was not going to just give up. She winced in pain as she was smashed against a wall but got up and wiped blood from her mouth and glared. Her tiger also had super speed, part of the reason her parents gave her the tiger, not to mention, tigers are an okay amount of speed just regularly. Her tiger ran and in a flash appeared by naoko from runnig so fast. Alex ran up after Myst, her tiger to help her as her tiger took a few deep slashes at Naoko's face. Alex smiled as she tossed her dagger at a steady aim hopping it would get her in the eye or at least the face, Alex was one for good shots, but Naoko's speed might dodge it after all. Her tiger Jumped back and Alex got on her back. Myst roared a loud roar causing ear irritation for a small period of time. Alex laughed. "Silly? Now who would be silly at a time like this?" She asked Naoko with a slight sign of laughter. She watched as the others helped out too and smiled. "Theres no way they can beat us." She said to herself.

User ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser ImagefillerfillerfillerUser Image

Shirtless Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Aerin Slane
The Elf
The Demon

The Half-Breed

Dare to reach out your hand into the darkness,-

When she saw the walls and ceiling of the hall threaten to begin to collapse she sent out a wave of ice and water up the wall locking the would be falling debree in place, calmly setting Pan on the ground who ran off she looked up at Kiyoko her eyes turning black. "That wasn't very nice~" she sang as her claws came out. Tail whipping around behind her.

-to pull another hand into the light.
Pantalaimon
The Bonded-Beast

[{<3 Other Odd Comments: <3}]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out