• Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
      Aɾιɳα Fυʅɱιɳҽ

⇝"With great power comes great possibilities"⇜

I am here: Volcano
With: Titania, Divamore, Rekka, Albert, Yuki

============ ============

Arina listened as Yuki explained where her friend was and the situation he was in. Broken ribs wasn't a very pleasant way to start off a vacation and it made her feel a little guilty that she couldn't do much about it. At least the girl had managed to make it down without injury like her friend. The pink haired girl she had carried down earlier was in the middle of apologizing for her reaction and how she couldn't stand spiders. "Well sometimes its impossible to stand humans either.. so I guess we're even." she replied looking the other way for a moment. She was trying to stay nice, but she was so used to being this way around arachnophobes it was difficult for her to think any other way.

Out of view she could hear a loud curse as the teacher, Titania seemed reject the one guy's idea to scale the volcano. While she did have a point that it wouldn't be wise to climb a volcano or be separated she didn't have to be so harsh about it. She thought a teacher would have a little more self control with her choice of words, but then again this wasn't a normal school and maybe this whole unexpected event put her over the edge. Arina's spider legs that sprouted from her back tried to fold up so they wouldn't be in the way as she heard a noise of crashing leaves and breaking branches from overhead followed by a dull *Fumph* sound of someone finally coming to a stop at the densely vegetated ground.

Arina leaned in curiously to see if the guy who had fallen from the sky was ok. He had missed her netting above which wasn't looking good, but it seemed like the thick leaves and branches managed to slow him enough to survive the fall. A low groan made Arina sigh with relief thankful he seemed to be ok. His question however worried her a little bit. 'Did he hit his head and lose his memory on the way down?' Although from how he was acting he wasn't completely empty headed. Titania managed to fill him in on the situation while the pink haired girl mentioned his name. 'Klang? Like the noise? That's an odd name.' She thought with a slightly raised eyebrow. This group was a lot bigger then she thought it would be when she first fell from the explosion. It was a pleasant surprise.

The girl who had the injured friend spoke up once a slight call for help could be heard mentioning she would lead them to her friend, Perrin. "Well lead the way. We'll try and not get lost." she replied before looking back up at the web to check one last time for anyone caught in it. Then with a little hop over a root sticking from the ground she followed after Yuki into the jungle hoping the others would decide to stick together. The jungle's humidity along with the natural heat coming from the ground around the volcano made her start to sweat a little. While she was normally opposed to water an actual hot spring was something she actually enjoyed. They were more relaxing than a cold rain and shallow where she wouldn't have to worry about her inability to swim.

((ooc: ))
((outfit: same as picture))
((Arina's Theme))

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

tityanya

thedarkone15

TBR2

FeraI_Miscreant

Arsenic_Poptarts

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{Houkou Okami}
"Illusions are only manipulations of light..."
Where: Lui'lui Island forest
With: No one yet.
Thoughts: I hope everyone is alright...?

Houkou heard the roar from the roof of the bus and figured the dragons weren’t friendly. When the bus came to a squeaking stop, Houkou tried to keep Suzuka from hitting the window, but she just phased through his hand. He looked at his hand in surprise as it was transparent. He looked down at both his hands as they both were transparent and fading quickly. ‘Is it because of their presence that this is happening…?’ He thought to himself then looked to Suzuka as she looked out at the windows with fear. He then focus and tried to reach out to her again but phased through her again. ‘Dammit…!’ he thought then tried to say something to reinsure her, but no sound came out of his mouth. He gritted his teeth getting frustrated with himself for being so useless. Houkou was becoming less and less visible with every passing second. When the bus shifted and Suzuka fell, Houkou couldn’t do anything but watch. When she grabbed onto bandit and looked around scared, Houkou was already nearly un-seeable. He reached out to her one last time and thought. ‘Don’t worry Suzuka…I’ll be by your side as soon as I can…’ He thought then disappeared from the bus and the Rift completely.

Time passed and a ball of light appeared in the middle of the forest on an island. “Uhah…What happened?” The ball of light spoke as it floated a few feet off the ground. “I seem to have been reverted back to this state…” It said as it floated around a bit. “I wonder if I…” I said then paused as it gently grew brighter. Then an outline of light took shape around the orb of light into a human form. The outline moved like it was checking itself out. It then sighed. “Well Guess this is the best I can do…for now…” It said sadly as it looked down at its hands. It then suddenly heard someone’s voice off in the distance and looked up in surprise. “Suzuka…?” It said then the being suddenly took a more physical form with a flash. When it did it dropped to the ground on its back. The being sat up from with a groan and a hand to its head. The being was Houkou, and he was acting like he had fought the dragons. He then looked at his hand and saw he had actual flesh this time. “What the…? It usually takes me a week to get back to this state…” He questioned it but shook his head. There was more important things to worry about, like looking for Suzuka and the other students.

Houkou stood up off the ground and dusted himself off and realized he was naked. “Uh oh…That would be bad if anyone seen me like this.” He said then started to emit a light, and clothes started to form on him out of the light. A white button up shirt, a loosely wore red tie, black and white shorts and shoes appeared on him as the light dimmed. “Ah, That’s better…It be embarrassing if anyone saw me like that…” He said then kneeled over breathless. “Guess I’m not completely as fine as I thought…” He said tiredly. Once his breath calmed he looked up to the sky thinking about his uselessness back at the Rift. ‘That isn’t going to happen again!’ he thought then started to head in the direction he heard Suzuka’s voice. ‘Don’t worry Suzuka…I’ll be there soon!’ He thought as he walked through the forest, using the trees to keep himself up.

"...But what really is an illusion?"
Outfit
"Magia" Madoka Magica (AmaLee)

Shifting Time

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Rhoswen Devereux

I am here: Meadows
With: Saylea and Pebble

Snow had been walking for a long time. Well, at least, it had felt like a long time. In reality it had probably only been a few minutes. But in the direct sunlight and hear, she felt completely and absolutely miserable. She knew there'd be sun coming to the beach, but she had expected to simply go back to her hotel room or something if it grew too much. But, she was no where near the hotel. She was no where near anywhere, as far as she could tell.

In her miserable state, Snow completely missed the giant rock pertuding from the ground. She tripped on it, gave a short scream, and hit the ground hard. She laid there dazed for a moment, before slowly sitting up. She moved over to what had tripped her, and pulled it out of the ground.
"I-it has arms a-and legs..." She mummered. She began to turn it around in her hands, wondering what exactly it was.

Her inspection was cut short, however, when she heard a female's voice yelling at her. She jumped a foot in the air, dropping the small rock-person at the same time. She turned around to where the voice was coming from, and was relieved to see that it was another student. Not one she knew very well, but she recognized the face from walking to class.
"U-uh, yeah. I have th-this cut on my leg, h-here." She said in response to the girl asking if she needed healing.

Sill sitting on the ground, she turned her leg around to show the other girl the cut. To Snow's surprise and slight horror, it hadn't stopped bleeding yet. It was a small stream sure, but it must have been deeper than she originally thought it was. She hoped this girl was good with healing, or at the very least had something they could tie over the wound to stop the bleeding.

'I've gotten better with tricks! Want to see?

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: This is sucky. I haven't been feeling the writing muse for a few days now ;o; ))
((outfit))
((Chocolate Love))

Sgt Gearex

Shifting Time

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Terra glanced down at Tiona, who didn't respond. She seemed okay though. It was probably her lack of experience with English that kept her from responding. Her attention was turned towards her brother as he responded, asking if she'd been worried. He seemed kind of pleased that she was concerned for him, like it was a “looking out for my little brother” type of concern. She'd have been concerned for anyone who just ran off on their own, but wanting to form more of a sibling relationship with the boy, did not bring that up. She smiled a bit when he tried to cover up that he'd been pleased with the concern. She patted him on the head, and said, “Oh course I was concerned. Don't want my little brother getting himself into much trouble without me.”

Things had seemed to calm down a bit now, and just as Terra was wondering what she should do about the tiger, it broke free. It had been kind of a shoddily made prison, created in a rush so she could see if Kiaku or Tiona had been hurt. She turned around to face it again, but Kiaku was already flying into action. She sighed a bit watching his reckless fighting style. But it was effective, and Kiaku soon had the cat slamming into a tree. He told Terra and Tiona to leave, reminding Terra that she wasn't just watching her brother fight. She was part of this, and could even help out. Her skin turned to stone, and she rushed forward, her heavy, yet rapid steps bringing her to the tiger in a matter of seconds. She wrapped her arms around its body, and gripped it tightly. She lifted the beast up, and bent backwards, arching backwards until she was completely bent over, and the tiger's head had slammed into the ground. Very quickly, she moved her arms from around the tiger to the ground, so she was holding herself up with hr hands, rather than hanging onto the tiger. She then brought her legs up as if she was doing a handstand. She didn't stop her movement there though, and jumped with her hands, using the momentum from swinging her legs up to flip over the still recovering tiger, and land in front of it.

Seeing the tiger was still dazed, she decided to wait for it to recover, and see if it might run away this time. It was clearly outmatched by any of the three of them, but it seemed that none of them wanted to actually kill it. Waiting had been a mistake however. Without warning, the cat jumped at her, tackling her to the ground. Her stone skin prevented the tiger from being able to kill her with it's saber teeth or sharp claws, but Terra still struggled to throw the beast off of her. Deciding to call in backup instead of starting a one on one wrestling match with the cat, she called out to Tiona and Kiaku, "I would appreciate some help here!"

---

Aquais turned upon hearing the familiar voice of Starlite, and jumped a little seeing her carrying all three babies. She was asking for help from her and Fuuenken, so she rushed over to take Vance from her. She looked him over to make sure no injury had come to him, while getting Emmett's attention mentally to inform him that his son was safe. And just as she was doing that, Starlite actually asked about her connection with Emmett and the others. "All communications systems are fully operational! Let's see, I got Emmett with a group in the jungle, as well as Kirby and Ella with a group on the beach. Hikaru is safe on the beach, in case you were worried about him."

Aquais turned her attention to her brother as he talked to her, Emily, and Rolverk. Aquais looked down from the VIP resort to the island below when Fuuenken suggested jumping. Aquais looked around at who they had to work with. "Hmm, maybe we could jump! Four of us are weapons, and can be carried in that form. Ambrose was wings, and telekinesis. Hmm, Starlite, do you think you can survive the jump? Hmm, the babies might present an added problem to deal with." And then, as if she had come up with the idea all on her own, and hadn't had it suggested to her by an exasperated Emmett who knew that she was completely serious about jumping, said, "Or! Or! We could ask if there is a way down! Since we're high up and at a resort place, there has to be a way down, right?"

Ambrose was watching as the Outrage weapons discussed a way down. He was about to intervene when Aquais actually brought up a good idea. And Rolverk was talking to him, so he might as well attend to that. "Hello Rolverk. I haven't seen anyone besides those who we have gathered here. As for a plan of action, your sister just mentioned a decent idea."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: My character got to suplex a sabertooth tiger.
10/10 best roleplay I've ever been in
I'd make more posts, but I'm waiting on various things to occur. Namely a zepzep and yoka post, as well as some more explanation on the Robin Williams thing.))

Sparkly Lunatic

User Image
Tiona
Dragon child

Tiona giggled softly, her small hand reached up over her face to muffle her laugh as she watched Kiaku battle the tiger, though to her it looked like they were playing. True, the tiger was more aggressive, but she would be too if someone tried to lock her up, the tiger just wanted to win and show dominance. She listened to them growl and the loud snaps and crunches of leaves and tree branches that broke beneath them; Look like good friends! She thought, not feeling an ounce of worry. That was until she saw the expression on his face after he crawled up the tree to escape the creature. Her expression grew blank for a moment as she tried to register the situation, a series of childish scribbled crayon drawings hopping about her mind to help her picture in her mind to help the thinking process until Kiaku shouted at them to run. Unfortunately, Tiona could not understand his words, and even if she could, she would not have listened. To her it looked as though he were shouting for help based off the uneasy tone in his voice; Kiaku in trouble! No! She thought to herself with a small growl directed towards the tiger.

Tiona was about to run in and fight the tiger when the earth scented girl ran forth. She watched the girl’s flesh turn to stone; Tiona was amazed by this transformation. She was curious to know what the female was and how her strange tricks worked. As Tiona watched in awe as the girl showed an amazing feat of strength by pile drove the tiger head first into the ground. The little dragon cringed a little as she tried to imagine how painful it must have been for the tiger. It looked as though she had the fight under control, the end of her tail twitched as she her eyes fallowed along with every quick movement. After the Tiger’s head came into contact with the ground the earth scent girl quickly stood up and waited for the tiger’s next move; All over? She thought to herself before her pupils narrowed into paper-thin slits just before the tiger pounced onto the girl without warning.

Tiona quickly sprang into action, charging in at the beast just as the girl shouted for help. Her small hands were fashioned like claws that were ready to grip into the Tiger’s fur. Her boots tore chunks of damp soil from the earth with each step. Once she reached the tiger she tightened the legs into her muscles, her last move forward was a powerful leap forward and rammed the Tiger off from the earth girl and slammed it against the tall jungle tree Kiaku took refuge in. Before the Tiger would recover from the impact, the little dragon continued to advance forward, stepping over the girl as her small hands gripped into the tiger’s thick soft fur. Those who were close enough could hear her small fingers punctured into the tiger’s skin, one by one like poking holes through paper with a pencil, “No hurt friends! HOGERORO” Tiona roared angrily, black smoke oozed from the corner of her mouth before she raised the tiger from the ground. Her boots slowly submerged into the ground from the tiger’s weight that and tossed the creature away. She changed her stance.

The ends of her long neon blue hair morphed into dancing flames that matched the color of her hair, she quickly inhaled, puffing out her small chest; the large strange circular buttons on her coat shimmered in the sunlight as she filled her entire lungs with air. She held onto that air, her gaze locked onto the creature as it flew through the air. Her tail slapped onto the ground and pressed the end against dirt floor as her small mouth began to open. She released her breath, the back of her throat lite up as blazing flames slithered up onto the back of her tongue. She pushed a massive cloud of deep red flames out from her mouth, her chest pushed back down as she emptied her lunges. She watched as the vicious storm of red flames quickly sored over the air after the falling tiger. The tiger’s eyes grew wide with fear at the sight of flames, hot flames scorched the ends of it’s fur, that’s al the cat would allow, not wanting the rest of it’s beautiful fur to burn away, the large cat scampered off. Tiona stood still as she watched the creature escape, the rest of the flames spread out and perched down onto whenever surface it landed upon. The flames continued to burn, Tiona did not seem to mind, the warmth of the fire made her happy. Tiona tried to turn around, her feet refused to move, “Gao?” She looked down, the soil gripped tight on her boots, she wiggled her body until the earth’s grip loosened and forcefully pulled her legs up, one by one. She turned around and faced her friends with a bright smile, "O..k?" She slowly asked, thought she already knew the answer. She was happy to see they were not harmed. Her tail wagged happily behind her, she shook off bits of dirt from her scaly tail.

User Image
----------------------------------------------

(( Bleh.))

KiaBurst

Mewlicious Paladin

---------------------------------------------------------------------

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Ella looked to her grandmother when she heard her mention Terra and Kiaku. Cheerfully, she said to her, "Mommy and Kiaku are fine! Father is with them, and they all survived the fall. They are with some others as well. Kiaku and another dragon girl got distracted and ran off though, so Mom followed them. Father doesn't know where they are right now, but I bet they're tough enough to take care of themselves!"

Kirby turned his head away from Kyle and Gwen, back to Hikaru, as he thanked him for telling him that his loved ones were safe. Emmett and Aquais, overhearing Hikaru's thanks through the fisher, were glad to be appreciated. "Oh, uh, they appreciate the er, uh, ap-appreciation." Alex appeared next, saying the same thing. "Er, same response. Appreciate your thanks. Er, they do, uh that. The appreciating." This whole talking thing was kind of awkward and annoying. Maybe he's just stick to helping Clear walk for now.

Speaking of helping Clear, as Kirby turned his attention back to that task, he noticed that someone had appeared in front of them. He looked very familiar, but . . . this didn't make much sense! "Er, you're uh, Robin Williams, right?" "Robin Williams? What are you doing here?" "Did you have to fight dragons on your way here too?" Ella stared at the man blankly for a moment, drawing on the memories of Emmett, Kirby, and Aquais, and then pointed at him and announced, "Mister, you're famous!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Water - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Outer edge of forest near beach.
With: Sazuka and Bandit
Thoughts: More people!

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra looked at Suzuka with a slightly surprised look on her face. “You’re actually from another dimension? Huh. There was another kid named Nex that I met who was from another dimension. So does that mean you can teleport through dimensions to travel around? Hmm, maybe not. I mean, you said that you were brought back here with the other students awhile ago, so I’m sure if you could travel through dimensions, you would have gone home by now.”

Dietra sighed in relief when Suzuka whistled at her dog and he started running in a direction. “I’m so glad he can do that! Maybe he is indeed leading us to the resort.”

Dietra quickly followed after Bandit, and after a few minutes, she saw another small group of people emerge through the trees. Unfortunately, there was no inn around them, so they weren’t at the resort. But at least there were more people!

She nodded back to Suzuka. “Bandit found some other people!”

Dietra turned her head back toward the group. Even though she couldn’t quite make out who they were, yet, because they were still a distance away, she called out to them, anyway.

“Hey! Hey you guys!”

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Shifting Time

thedarkone15
Scarlet

Cloudy-Thief
Ame

kishune
Houkou

tityanya
Namii

Cuwen
Dietra

Major_TheFourthFate
Dirge

Chrome Butterfly
Skye

Dapper Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Zephyr Saidren
Possessed Sword Caomni The Spelldrinker

As Zephyr walked along the trail though the jungle he halted at a thick overgrowing of vines. It did cross his mind to wait for Emmett to move them however thought only flared his frustration again. Unsheathing Caomni he quickly hacked through the vines before returning Caomni to her sheathe. Maybe I just misunderstood them...or then again it's not like they know me well enough to know my past. Sighing Zephyr looked to ground in front of him before glancing over his shoulder to see the rest of the group trailing behind. He made sure to speak loud enough so that those in the back could hear him well enough. "Look...I'm sorry about behaving like that back there. I just didn't really take your words very well seeing as they kind of struck a nerve with me. I get tired of hearing what I did was unnecessary or pointless. Stopping to pull a branch aside so everyone else could walk through he looked to everyone as he finished what he had to say. "Family issues...or I guess just people issues now I suppose. Anyways let's just hurry up and get out of this jungle."

Once everyone was through he released the branch only to have a loose branch fall from the canopy above and land square on the top of his head. Rubbing the spot where it hit Zephyr kicked the branch aside before catching up to the group. "I deserved that, but I am getting really tired of head injuries." Sighing once again he figured it was a good time for somebody else to talk about themselves. Seeing as Yoka was the one that asked about Caomni it was only fair he returned the information. "Alright, Yoka right? Since I told you about my self, how about you tell me what your story is?" He sped up his pace a bit so he could get near the front like he was earlier, mainly only so he could hear Yoka clearly though among all the ambient noise of the jungle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I've been fading away, I've just been waiting on a call to reach my veins! Ready or not no attention to waste!"

Zephyr talks like this
Caomni talks like this
Company: Emmet, Terra, Lucina, Emlyn. Kiaku, Yoka, Tiona, Runa, Saylea, and Zessen
Condition: Healthy

Mewlicious Paladin

thedarkone15

KiaBurst

niegeno

Shifting Time

Quote:
OOC:

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Meala was surprised when she saw something shoot out of the sky to the ground. Then she noticed the one she was calling to fall. That could be bad. Moving quickly, she flew over, and looked down a little. When she landed next to the girl making sure she was alright. Seeing her wound, it didn’t look good. She bot her lip, searching internally to see if she had enough energy to manage it. It’s was possible if she didn’t try to do it too fast. Then she looked at Pebble, the rock thing, blinking a few times ”It’s kinda cute..” she spoke softly before she looked at Snow and smiled ’Sorry. My name is Meala. Let’s take care of that wound.” she knelt down, moving her hand over the wound calling on her telekinesis to pull out any objects that didn’t belong. Once that was done she smiled weakly ”I forgot to warn you that it might hurt. I’m sorry.” she sighed lightly and pulled a little bit of water from the ground, moving it over Snows, skin and wound to clean away the blood before her hands glowed and hovered over the wound ”I can’t heal it too fast or I won’t have any energy left. I’ve been feeling a little off since the explosion. Anyway, it’s nice to meet you.” she gave Snow glances as she healed her wound on her leg.

tityanya
Snow

Sgt Gearex
Pebble

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kaelyn looked from Fuuraiken to Hikaru then to Alex who she didn’t see before. What in the world? Furrraiken looked at Hikaru and rolled his eyes ”Yeah Fuuenken just threw me on the ground at her feet while you all were fighting dragons.” he said before he looked at Alex about the contract. Thinking to himself he looked at Kaelyn who looked so lost. Kaelyn was thinking about what they said and shook her head ”I didn’t sign anything… he just came over and asked if I used storms then the blue haired boy, Emmett if I remember correctly mentioned him just giving me Fuuraiken, so he made a sword appear in his hand and threw it at my feet… then the dragons left and the bus exploded after I picked it up… and now it’s a guy…” she looked at Fuuraiken for a moment before she blinked as Hiakru’s words about a roommate ran through her head ”I can’t have a male roommate, my father would be angry… and I have a boyfriend… she blushed saying that out loud. Fuuraiken watched her and started to laugh ”Wait, she has a boyfriend? Since when?” Kaelyn glared at Fuuraiken as she slithered over to him, punching him in the face ”Ow! The hell was that for?” ”Don’t you dare talk bad about me or Kiaku!” she hissed before she turned hearing an unfamiliar voice, seeing a man approach the headmaster and other. Hearing others speak as if they know him but she was clueless who this man was or of his fame.

Hielet nodded lightly at Clear and sighed with relief when he agreed with her. As she started to get ready to head toward the resort, seeing the figure show up, she blinked. Watching him as he came up and spoke to them asking if they were alright, her eyes widened a little. She looked at Clear then looked at the man before she shook her head ”Of course…” she spoke to herself ”Robin Wiliams would be here, why not?” she was speaking to herself before she started to walk to the resort not directly addressing Mr. Williams. ”Attacked by Dragons then an enemy that some how has managed to take a lot of our power away and Clear’s power is… not present from that attack..” she walked ahead to get things figured out for the rooms to get Clear in a room sooner to rest. If she had her full use of her powers, everyone would be there.

OutlawStar01
Hikaru

thedarkone15
Clear

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Starlite was thankful for the help with the little ones once Fuuenken and Aquais came over. Hearing Fuuenken call himself Uncle she chuckled ”They’ll be asleep for a while longer. If one thing that’s easy for me with children is putting them in heavy sleep states. Much harder for teens to adults.” Examining Nilin, she sighed lightly. ”Good they are all alright.” she heard Aquais and when she mentioned Hikaru, her shoulders slumped as if a lot of tension disappeared. Closing her eyes she was thankful to hear the Hikaru was alright. Then she listened to Fuuenken and Aquais talk about getting off this ‘cloud’ place. Aquais did have a good idea but something was troubling her before they go ”That’s a great idea… We should look into that… but one more question… Where are Nilin’s parents?” Rolverk was listening to his siblings after he spoke to Ambrose and nodded lightly ”You’re right. Come on, you can join us you know.” he started to head back to the cluster of his siblings and his partner. Emily was looking at Nilin worried ”Her father is Yuki’s partner, Perrin, who is Zessen’s partner, Runa, brother. The girls name slips my mind right now… but are they in any of the groups that you can connect to Aquais?” Emily looked at her sister was great concern. Starlite shook her head ”While we’re trying to figure this stuff out… let’s get searching for someone other then us or some way down.” she stood again, taking Nilin so Emily could stand and waited for the others.

OutlawStar01
Fuuenken

Mewlicious Paladin
Aquais and Ambrosius

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Suzuka blinked as Dietra seemed to be interested in her and about her dimensional jump. Giving her a nod at her deduction of her not being able to dimension jump. Then she looked at her bracelet after she sent Bandit to search and Dietra seemed to follow. Suzuka followed slowly when she heard Dietra call out that he found people. Moving a little faster, she saw others and sighed lightly. That was good, it wasn’t just the two of them. She didn’t really know what to say to Dietra, let alone the others at that moment. Letting Dietra call out to them, she hoped they were friendly. Just then Bandit let out a howl that caused her to jump. Looking at her friend, he seemed to take off another way. ”Bandit!! Dietra, I need to follow him.” she took off after her four-legged friend as he seemed to rush toward something or someone. When she caught up to him, he was whining and looking at a figure that was using the trees to keep himself standing as he moved forward. After a moment of staring, her eyes widened, it was Houkou ”Houkou!” she cried out, running to him, she moved to help him walk ”What happened to you!? Are you going to be alright?” she was concerned and worried for him.

Bandit
kishune
Houkou

Cuwen
Dietra

Locations:
Meala: La'loa Wildland Meadows
Kaelyn, Fuuraiken & Hielet: La'loa Beach
Starlite, Emily & Rolverk: La'loa Cloud VIP Resorts
Suzuka: Lui'lui Island
With:
Meala: Snow andPebble
Kaelyn, Fuuraiken & Hielet: Clear, Flynn, Hikaru, Kirby, Ella, Jun'ko, Kyle and Gwen
Starlite, Emily & Rolverk: Aquasis, Fuuenken and Ambrosius
Suzuka: Bandit, Dietra and Houkou
Themes:
Meala: Hope of Morning
Kaelyn: None
Fuuraiken: None
Starlite: Up In Flames
Emily: Burning Bright
Rolverk: Die Trying
Suzuka: Theatre
Hielet: Fake It

((Out Of Candy: )
User Image
"Future King and Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

His attention turning back down towards the tiger as it tried to climb up the tree, Kiaku found himself grinning. This wasn't the first time he had to deal with a big cat, but this easily was one of the more finely tuned killing machines he had faced in nature. Standing up on the branch, he cracked his knuckles as he got ready to dive down and strike the beast. Reaching into his pants pockets, he pulled out a pair of black fingerless gloves. Slowly sliding them on, he kept his eyes locked with the beast of a cat. "You're going to be a fun one, you know that?" He said out loud as he could feel a burning sensation on his back as he got ready to jump on in.

Before he could even react, something caught his attention. Behind the tiger, stood Terra who had already wrapped her arms around the hulking monster. Its eyes growing wide as it was pulled away from the tree, the sounds of it growling and its claws tearing away from the bark were all the whelp could hear during that moment. As his adoptive sister bent her spine back, he watched as she slammed its head into the ground using a classic technique that even he knew on hand. "You performed a suplex?!" He shouted out as she got back on her feet and away from the beast.

Waiting for his sister to give an answer to what he had announced, his tail began to sway in the air as he crouched down. Getting ready to jump down, his eyes locked onto the tiger as he prepared himself. Before he even could jump. the tiger immediately pounced upon his sister. As she called out for help, he watched as Tiona rushed in to rescue her. Knocking the tiger into the tree he was standing in, he could feel it vibrate for a moment. "W-Woah!" He declared as he found himself wobbling in the tree, standing on a single foot and flailing his arms as he tried to keep balance.

As he fell a bit, he grabbed onto the branch with his left hand and coiled around it with his tail. Hanging from it, he turned his gaze over to Tiona as she grabbed the tiger and roared at it. Watching the smoke ooze from her mouth, he couldn't help himself from feeling uneasy. He had never been on the other end of watching an enraged dragon before, so he couldn't look away from the sight. His eyes growing wide as she tossed the beast to the side, he couldn't believe how strong she was by herself. It was hard to believe for him, considering he had spent years training to reach the level of physical strength he had. Tiona on the other hand seemed to possess this strength naturally, which scared him a bit to think about.

Holding his position as he watched Tiona puff her chest up, he was reminded of something he had once done before. Thinking back to any time he had discharged energy from his mouth, he knew he had done a similar thing to her. "Could it be..." He said to himself, mere seconds before his thoughts had been answered. As she began to spew a stream of flames at the beast, he couldn't believe the power she possessed. Releasing the branch, the whelp fell down into the brush and watched as the flames sparked the beginnings to what could have been an inferno.

Shaking the leaves off of his body, he turned towards Terra and then back at Tiona. As the other whelp checked to see if they were okay, he nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I'm fine...And I'm pretty sure she's okay," He said as he turned to face Terra. Staring at his sister, he slowly turned his head back towards the growing flames and began to shake his head. "Terra...Can you put these out before they get out of hand?" He asked as he gestured towards the flames. He knew far too well it was bad if they had left these flames alone, but he also knew that there was nothing he could have done to stop them with how weakened he was.

--------------------------------------------------------

As she walked along side of Ella, Jun'ko listened to her as she tried to reassure her that they were alright. However, there was something the girl said that caught her off guard. Turning her head quickly towards her, her eyes grew wide. "Another dragon girl...? There are no female dragons in the school registry though..." She said as she stared at Ella. Not sure if she should be too concerned, she wanted to dismiss the knowledge for now.

Hearing an all too familiar voice greeting them, she put on an elegant smile as she looked to see the resort's greeter. "I'm glad to see you're doing well Mr. Williams. I hope everything is ready for our honored guests," She said as she walked past him and began to head off into the resort. Listening to the children as they all seemed impressed or shocked to see him there, she couldn't help from giggling at it.

Heading off into the lobby of the resort, she stopped and turned her head towards a painting that rested in the corner. A faint smile crossing her lips as she walked over towards it, she seemed to admire it for quite a while. The feathers on the tip of her tail spreading apart as she kept her eyes on the man in the painting, she seemed entranced by him. Baring stern red eyes, the man in the painting seemed to be giving a toothy wide grin. His skin a light bronze, it seemed to contrast poorly with his jet black spiky hair that he kept down to his waist in a manner that seemed to be reminiscent of a lion's mane.

Listening to the students as they came into the lobby, she glanced back at them for a moment. Turning back towards the painting, she reached forward and let her fingers trace along the red and black kimono that the man wore. Removing her hand, she looked down to the man's side. Beside him was her, who was at least a good foot or two shorter than him and was coiled around by a blackish green tail. Her smile fading, she turned around and walked back towards the group. Searching through them quickly, she stopped as she pinpointed the one she knew to be Kiaku's friend.

Standing in front of Hikaru, she looked up at him and puffed up her cheeks. Pushing her index finger against his chest, she glared up at him. "You're my son's friend...Hi...Uhh....Hika...Hikamu? I think that was it," She trailed off, completely forgetting what the boy's name was. She wasn't the best at remembering names of people she had never properly met, but she at least knew his name started with an H and ended with a U. "Anyway, I want you to go find my son and my daughter...You got that?" She said as she glared into his eyes, her pupils slitted as she looked up at him. Folding her arms, her tail rose into the air as she got closer to him. Her hot breath creeping up his neck as she snorted, her nostrils flared up. "I don't care how you do it, I just want to make sure those two are safe," She said rather sternly, clearly trying to intimidate him, even if it was done rather poorly.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

>Form of the moment:[DN-Energy Form goes here]

>Rockin' this place:Wild Jungle of La'loa
>Gotta support!:Tiona, Terra and a big mean cat.
>Song of the Soul:
>Not empty for once:Can I crack a joke here? Well...I think Tiona's kinda "Hot"! Huh?! Get it?
>What do ya say big guy?:Kiaku's thoughts. That's not funny. You're no fun!

niegeno

Mewlicious Paladin

thedarkone15

OutlawStar01

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
{Houkou Okami}
"Illusions are only manipulations of light..."
Where: Lui'lui Island
With: Suzuka & Bandit
Thoughts: She seems fine...Now how about the rest?

Houkou barely got past a few trees when he heard another voice off in the distance. This time it wasn’t his name, but the word ‘bandit’. ‘Dammit, now of all times…’ He thought with a sigh. He then heard some rustling of the bushes near him and thought it was a ‘bandit’. He then readied himself to do what all he could to stop the ‘bandit’ anyway he could in the worn-out condition he was in. But when the being came out of the bushes and it was a dog, Houkou looked at it surprised. “Wait, aren’t you…” He started to say then heard his name called out from behind the dog and saw it was Suzuka. “Suzuka…?” He said as he watched her run up to him. When she was helping him to move and asking what had happened to him, he just wrapped his arms around her and held her as tight as he could which wasn’t much, though. “Oh thank Oblivion…you’re alright.” He said with a happy satisfied tone. He then let go of her and steppe back away from her and leaned against the tree. “Don’t worry about me. I’m just exhausted from being cast out of the Rift when the dragons attacked.” He said as he gave her a kind smile to reinsure her. He then thought of something. “What about everyone else? Did anyone get hurt?” he asked as he was now worried about the other students and everyone who were left behind with the dragons. He still felt bad that he had disappeared in a time of crisis.

"...But what really is an illusion?"
Outfit
"Magia" Madoka Magica (AmaLee)

Shifting Time

#C0C0C0
◄◄◄"My only wish to achieve absolute control,
and finally have my life back.
Is that too much to ask for?"

۞Rekka Mutsuki۞

EMHS Student

««««««A Lonely Ice Drake»»»»»»

User Image

Rekka smiled and nodded when Titania explained what had happened. She was lucky that her body was sturdy enough, as well as her being aware, to drop from such a distance and only get away with a few bruised ribs. "I see. I'll have to thank her when group up." Rekka muttered, placing a hand on her head.

It seemed she wasnt the only one with their powers locked. After Titania explained she and another also could not use their powers due to an emp of some sort, Rekka relaxed a little. At least she wouldnt have to deal with the ice drake spirit concealed inside her body for a while, but if something dangerous were to happen, they were all vulnerable. She could only hope the effects would were off soon. "Its a relief knowing nothing was wrong with me, still its a little scary not having a way to protect yourself at the moment..." She said calmly.

"Its a pleasure Titania. Thank you for coming to my aid again." She replied with a smile before watching the white haired teacher turn her attention to the nearby boy. when she started laying into him, Rekka smirked and looked around. She spotted the rest of the group; Yuki and Arina nearby. She recognized Arina as the girl she spoke to briefly during the dragon incident not to long ago. She took a deep breath and started following them, staying a little behind. She was sure Titania and the boy would follow, seeing as the apparent plan was to help someone in need.

"Stop! You'll get hurt!
Why is everything so mean!?
I wish it would all STOP!!"
►►►

Quote:

Mood: Calm and relaxed but still a little skittish
With: Divamore, Seraphyn, Arina, Rekka, Albert, Titania, Saltatio, Klang, Aurita, Perri

tityanya

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Outfit: User Image

Vienna was at one of the resorts on the island, taking a break from her home in the nearby jungle. She usually came to this resort every coupe of months. She had a pink tropical drink with an umbrella in her hand. She was about to walk over to the beach and sit under a palm tree. She wasn't exactly dressed for the beach, but she didn't care. She just wanted to relax and have some fun.

Before she could walk over to the palm tree, though, she suddenly felt an overwhelming amount of power nearby. She hadn't felt that before! She quickly jerked her head around, trying to zero in on the source of energy. Finally, her eyes landed on a group talking to Robin. They had to be a new group because she had never seen them here before, and she had most certainly never felt that kind of energy on the island before. But she couldn't pinpoint which individual the energy was coming from.

With a small smirk on her face, ready to have some fun, she walked over to the group talking to Robin. She waited until there was a break in the conversation, playing with the umbrella in her drink. Then, when the pause came, she nodded to the group. Her light red eyes lit with excitement.

"Hello there. You all must be new here. Welcome! This is a fun little place. What brings you here?"

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Yoka continued to walk behind Zephyr. He wasn't really listening to anything, other than his own thoughts of what to do in a situation like this. Questions came up in his head. What are we going to eat? Where exactly are we going...and what are we heading into? Yoka sighed a little, as one more question came up in his head. What are we going to do about Nato? That b*****d... once again he caused trouble and made a huge buzzkill over the trip, wrecking this trip from a fun one.

Then again, Yoka looked over at Kiaku and the others. It seems like they was enjoying all that they can do on this island...so far. Yoka chuckled a little bit once he noticed how cute Kiaku and Tiona looked together. Crack! "Whoa!" Yoka tripped over a branch and shot right to the ground. THUD! Yoka faceplanted the ground, "...Ouch..."

As soon as he got back up, he heard sounds. Nasty sounds. He turned and saw that Kiaku, Tiona and Terra was now facing a bloody freaking Sabretooth tiger! Yoka quickly tried to get up to helped them out....... Then Terra superplex the Tiger. Yoka stood there for a moment, just sinking in that awesomeness he just seen. "...Whoa..." Yoka turned back around, and went on route again, "....they don't need my help..."

Yoka finally caught up with Zephyr, and noticed that he was talking to himself. Or was he talking to the blade? Yoka didn't really know. Once Yoka got a little bit closer, Zep turned his attention to him. "Huh?" Yoka jumped at his interaction. Zep looked at him and asked him about his story. Why he was in EMHS...

You know. That's a really good question.

"...Actually... I.. I don't really remember bro.." Yoka answered him, scratching his head, "I've been here since I can remember. All my other memories are fuzzy and such. It's weird, because I remember the first day of school like it was yesturday... No friends and all that, running to class because I was late... and I just kept on meeting people..." Yoka stopped talking for a moment, "...I'm not really answering your question haha. I guess what I can tell you is that... I got something in me that I don't understand completely. Sometimes I go into this weird form. A really dark form... I call it Dark Aura, but I don't know the true name to it..."

Yoka was now right beside him now, "...I guess I'm EMHS so I can learn about my Wind abilities and "Dark Aura" powers..."

--

As Divamore spoke to Klang, she suddenly heard another screaming voice not too far from the group. She turned her head in that direction and was getting ready to say something, but Yuki mentioned that she will lead to way. "...Oh so..that was purrin?" She mumbled to herself. As the group followed Yuki, Diva went along with them... wondering what else is going on.

"After we find everyone around us... I think we should try to get back to Clear..."
He spoke, as she caught up with everyone.

--

Scarlet jumped up from her seat after hearing some voices near by. "...Ah guys you got up!" She cheered, as Scarlet walked over to Dietra, Suzuka, and now Honkou, who just appeared. Good thing she was already aware that they was on a stranded island, far away from the main island in front of them. "...Is everyone okay?"

There wasn't much she can say immediately, since she didn't think they noticed her right away.

--

"GGGGUUUURAAAAAHHHH!!!!" A loud scream was heard in the middle of the wildlands. Fire was blasted in the air, making all the animals around that area run. Who was making that awful noise? "......HUFF.....HUFF...." The breaths from this figure was hot, and all you heard was sounds of wet splatter around the area. "....huff.....eerr......ack! ......MMMMMMMEERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

The voice coming from this was Akyo, and she was screaming in pain. Fire was sprouting out like water guns on full blast, and she was sitting there screaming her head off, trying to pull a rod from her thigh. "........Fu.....fuc......fucckkk........ah.....MMM.....UGH...UGGAAAAAHHH!!" She continued to pull, and she was making slow progress, but the pain was far too great for her.
Hopefully there was someone around that can help her out a little.

--

Clear smiled at Robin, seeing that his presence was instantly known with everyone in the group. "...Jeez man... Long time no see ...man.." Clear was feeling rather weak, and he already knew that Robin knew that from just seeing him. He pulled himself up, leaning on Kirby a bit.

"...Dude are you okay? you seem rather bleak.."
He poked Clear on the forehead, and while he was doing that, he noticed all the others speaking to him. He laughed a little bit, "..Yep that's me... I guess. It's nice to meet you all..." He nods at them all, but then he quickly looked down at Clear, and sighed, "...Man... looks like someone got you good. Let's get inside.. I heard from the bossgirl that you guys was coming. Follow me insid-.."

That's when Robin and Clear noticed that Hielet was completely done with knowing that Robin Williams was standing right there. It seems like she didn't believe it, and wanted to focus on get Clear some help. "...What crawl up her butt and died... heheh...." Robin focused again, "...anyway guys...come inside and follow me.."

As the group started to head over, They was suddenly all interrupted by a woman. She seemed like she was really happy to see them. Clear rose his head to see who was talking to them, and looked up at the woman's face. All of a sudden, he was not having it. "...Red eyes eh?" He spoke, before looking back down, "...That's real....pretty right the...there....ugh.."

Clear noticed something was off, but he was too weak to really focus on what it was. His energy was still weak, yet he knew that there was a large reserve inside him. Some reason it felt locked... and he just couldn't open it. "....." Clear sighed, "...I'm sorry ...I'm in a...messed mood..." He told the woman.

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: Big post!! ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Resort
I am with: Many people
I feel: A quest from Jun'ko? Find Kiaku?

Hikaru nodded multiple times at Kaelyn. "Good good. Cuz if you made a contract you're stuck for life, that or no one told me a way out." He sighed and said "Anyways Fuuenken's judgement is better than mine so I guess you two could make a good team according to him. Waddya say?" Hikaru held out his hand for a handshake but quickly retracted it when Kaelyn was worrying about the male roommate part. "No no wait! It's a metaphor!" He became especially confused when Kaelyn delivered a mighty punch to Fuuraiken's face. Hikaru took in his surroundings and decided that acknowledging Clear's acquaintance by the name of Robin Williams was a good cop out. Hikaru made his distance from Kaelyn only to be encountered by a surprise Jun'ko. "Oh! Mrs...erm...Kiaku's mom. Can I just call you Jun'ko or are we not that close of friends yet?" He listened to Jun'ko's plight and thought for a few moments. "Well my name is Hikaru. Hikaru. Hiiikaaarruu." Alex frowned and said "Show respect to authority figures." He sighed and gave off a radiant smile, saying to Jun'ko "Alrighty then! I'll go find Kiaku and...daughter?" Hikaru shrugged and said "I'll find the two, but what's my reward?"

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas