Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Kiara blushed lightly when he looked at her. 'His eyes are beautiful.' She thought to herself. She heard Cain stomach growl and hers did the same. "Damn I knew I forgot something this morning. I didn't even drink my cream." She said with a sigh. "Ill join you for the cafeteria." She said with a smile.

Chatty Loiterer

User Image

"Ahh! I want to go too! I wonder what kind of food there is!" He grabbed Lambert's and Yuki's hand, although he was 21, he's personality was still like a child, he trusted almost everyone he met, but he could quickly decipher who was an enemy and who was not. "Let's go!"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

"Fantastic! I'm gonna run there. I could use a little exercise. All this excitement has my heart racing already. I'll see you guys there." He winked at them and gave them a thumbs up. He felt Cain's hand and smiled, "You wanna run with me? haha I gotta warn you, I'm fast.."

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

~ Evangel*ne ~

"Never Apologize for Anything..."

Meanwhile Evangeline smiled and took her headphones off. "This is my favorite band! here! listen!" She placed the headphones on the cat and turned down the music to an appropriate level. "Wait a minute... this is a cat... or is it?'

"i did hear you say something, right? I'm not going crazy?" Meanwhile the music played...

”...that Makes You Happy.”

EDIT!!!

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

"You guys have a lot of energy." She said with a laugh. She felt a hand on her and she smiled. "Ok lets beat him there." She teleports her and Cain to the cafeteria.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Ñáɱɇ: Saintclaire T. Marris
ŠūßƖƏċƚ :#<₁2>

She smiled as the girl placed the headphones on her head. As so moved her head, she turned back into her human form,"And yes you did here me speak..." she said and held out her hand,"Im Saintclaire..."
User Image

OutOfCrank:mans....im getting tired

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

User Image User Image User Image

Chatty Loiterer

User Image
Cain smirked mischievously. "I used to be a demon hunter, I AM fast, the definition of it" He didn't mean to say that, he didn't want anyone to know that he used to be a demon hunter, it brought questions, a lot of questions. "Let's go Old Man!" He disappeared, Yuki had teleported him.

Cain turned to her, "Awww! I wanted to race him and kicked his old man butt!"
* L@mbert *

Lambert began to sprint, faster than anyone could keep track of and was at the Cafeteria within seconds. When he arrived, his hair was wind blown, his clothes weren't wrinkled in the slightest, and his eyes met everyone's again. He grinned with pride and put his hands on his hips, "Worthy opponents! I know to never be late to work, or Yuki will teleport into my bedroom and risk seeing me getting dressed or something...worse... of course... that's a matter of opinion."

Lambert winked playfully and headed over to the display of food and the cafeteria lady. He leaned against the counter and locked eyes with the squat little lady. How are you today, beautiful?"

The lady blushed and tried to hide her cheeks with the plastic tray she got out for him to place his food on. "What will you be having, sir?"

"Please, Call me Lambert. What do you recommend I have, my dear?"

The Lunch lady blushed deeper and embarrassingly pointed to the lasagna. Lambert leaned over to smell it, "Did you make this, chef?"

The lady, by now, was fanning herself with the tray to try to contain herself and nodded. "Then I will have that and a Cesar salad... and how bout something to drink...?"

The lady smiled, "You can choose from the cooler over there... Mr. Lambert, sir."

Lambert took his Lasagna that she had gently placed on the tray next to the salad. he winked at her and then was on his way to the beverages.

~ Evangel*ne ~

"Isn't it wonderful?" The song ended and she watched the cat transform into a beautiful girl. She smiled at the mention of her name. "That is a beautiful name Saintclaire. I am Evangeline. Are you a student here too?"

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow nodded at the introductions, keeping silent, then walked away to his dorm. When he got there, he was happy to see that he was alone, so he pulled his suitcase from the darkness and placed it onto a bed. "Okay, now I'm bored. Might go for a flight." He said to himself, maing his scythe disappear. He closed the door of his dorm and opened then window, then jumped out and transformed into his dragon form. Now flying, Shadow let out a loud roar and a jet of flame from his mouth, then he flew around.

Company: No-one.
Mood: Bored.
OOC: Man, you leave for a few hours and everyone moves on. My apologise for this post, if anyone interacted with Shadow, let me know and I'll edit the post.

User Image

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

She smiled and turned red once again,"Oh thanks....Evangeline.....that's a beautiful name to!"she head the next question and nodded,"Why yes I am...i'm new here and to the states. Are you a new student here as well?"
User Image

OutOfCrank:

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki smiled and laughed. "You better not be late or it will happen." She said teasingly. "We beat him Cain. You guys can have a race later." She said with a smile.

User Image
Ӄ ι α я α z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara was sleeping under the tree when she heard a roar. She got up and looked up and saw a dragon. "Who is that?" She let her wings ot and she flew up there to where the dragon was.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз
style by Impure Desires

Chatty Loiterer

User Image
He glared at Lambert, he thought always thought people like him were the reason his mother.. He shook that thought out. He went back looking at the food, examining them. he never really had a taste for cafeteria dishes, then he remember the bento he packed for himself earlier, he had accidently packed two, out of habit... He took it out one of them and placed it on the table; he sat down. Cain removed the lid, exposing the sight of cute cat shaped onigiris, bear shaped takoyakis, kimchi, elephant shaped tamaigo, and of course some yellow pickled radishes that look like bunnies. he loved to cook, it was one of his most favorite hobbies. He took out his chopsticks and smiled, pleased that he remember to pack this.
He smirked at Yuki "Yeah, I guess..."
* L@mbert *

Lambert took bite after delicious bite of the homemade lasagna and was impressed with the lady's ability to cook. Man, Yuki didn't hold back on the talent for staff... Of course he hadn't see Cain or any of the others do their teaching jobs, but he now had the confidence that he was right to accept the job here. Even though he hadn't taught in awhile, he had been training both Liam and Evangeline for years now on controlling their powers, each unique to each individual, and both completely separate personalities. This always seemed a little complicated to Lambert because Evangeline would get one thing right and have a positive attitude while Liam would get one tiny thing wrong and beat himself up. On the flip side, Liam was more focused and eager to learn the next new thing, while Evangeline's attention span was short and getting her to pull away from her music was like pulling teeth. Not to mention that look she'd give you when you pulled her way from her Ipod... it was like taking a favorite toy away from a puppy.

He crunched on a crouton and was lost in thought until the others joined him. He eyed Cain's food and reflected back when he used to eat that style of food everyday when he was in high school for the billionth time. He remembered what Cain said about being a demon hunter... "Demon Hunter, huh? How was that?"

~ Evangel*ne ~

Evangeline smiled at her new friend and nodded, "Yes I'm a student here. My brother and I are good friends to Lambert who is a teacher here. He teaches Combat and Photography as well as our personal Sensei. I'm very glad to have met you! What classes do you have?"

Just then, she heard the roar and saw a lick of flame shoot across the sky. She froze. Fire. It scared the hell out of her every time she saw it. Fireworks, candles, and fireplaces never scared her, but free flowing fire like that always terrified her. She always saw it as uncontrollable and the person who wielded it was just as dangerous. Perhaps that's why she and her brother hardly ever got along. They were different in every way. He was short tempered and a bit of a loner while she was bubbly and outgoing. He was grumpy and very focused on his studies, while she was happy and a social butterfly. He is a Demon and she is an angel. He was fire, and she was water.... The only thing that brought them together was music... and that was thanks to Lambert.

Chatty Loiterer

User Image
Cain dropped his chopstick on the table, he wasn't comfortable with talking about his past. It scared him, thinking about what happened. He forced a smile on his face, hiding how he felt, like always. "I got into it because of my father and best friend, who was also my partner.. I quit hunting two years ago..." He took his chopsticks back into his hand and picked up a takoyaki; putting it to his mouth. He caught Lambert eyeing his food. "Would you like some?" Cain asked. "I have an extra box, if you'd like."

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200

"Your brother and.....Lambert.." she said in a odd tones and tipped her head to the side,"Yeah about him...Lambert I mean. What is he like superman or some. When I was over there...everyone seem so into him. I never got to speak to him to see what makes him so cool....but i would....."but was cut off but a loud noise. She gasped and not realizing that she turned in to a rabbit. Weird choice of animal to turn in to at that moment right?She looked back up to her and spoke turning back human,"Ummm, My classes are too be Ap math, Ap English and ap science. Along with social studies,combat,magic and archery...my favorite sport of all time!And Im am happy to have meet you!"she said smiling."Can I meet your brother... I just want to get to know everyone here."
User Image

OutOfCrank:

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki walked up to the line and looked at the food. She got herself a hamburger with fries and a root beer. She was singing softly as she got to the table. She stopped singing when she sat down. She took a bite out of her fries as she listen to Cain and Lambert talk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff