Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
He snapped his fingers and jumped up. "There's something about you... Shirou... I've seen you somewhere, but i just don't know where..."
He noticed the two students who were standing from afar. And he waved at them. 'They're probably Liam and Lambert...' He thought.
"Miss Yuki!" He said after seeing her. "I need to have an discussion with you about the other classes soon, when can we meet?"

Gracious Lunatic

∏ Î ƤƦąŷ ŸŏŬ Ƕǻʌə ɱėȓƈϒ ΟΠ ϻЎ ЅϴŬĹ∏

Ñáɱɇ: Saintclaire T. Marris
ŠūßƖƏċƚ :#<₁2>

She giggled at he smiled and turned red even more,"Oh I will try....trust me!" she said and took note of how she was sounding. "Sorry I didn't mean to sound like a creeper or anything." she said taking a step back and looked over to see two other guys under a tree with the head of the school. She heard what he said and looked to her feet."Hmmm..." she walked over to the head and smiled,"Hello there....and hello to you....two."she said looking to the others.
User Image

OutOfCrank:

ᴅᴑᴎᴛ ᵐᵃᵏᵊ ᵃ ϝόόʃ ʘʋʈ ʘɈ ɯɇ when Íťš ȑȇȃʅʅʎ ΫΟΰ Ϯϴ Ьᴸᵄᵚᴲᵎ

User Image User Image User Image

Fashionable Kitten

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki smiled. "Lambert is a teacher like yourself. How about today at 2:30. Is that alright with you? I can also tell Lambert to join us in the meeting." She said with a smile on her face.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

Lambert stopped and noticed the Headmistress and another Teacher whom was talking to a few other students. He smirked as he said, "Well, well, well there ARE other people here after all. I suppose as a teacher I should go get to know my collegues."

Liam rolled his eyes and let out an annoyed sigh, "Really? Since when did you start acting so proper?"

Lambert straightened his tie and ran his fingers through his hair; an action that always made Liam get a chill on the back of his neck. Lambert continued, "I'm a professional now, I gotta look and act like the part."

Liam scoffed, "Right... and I'm Santa's helper. Professionally making toys for 100 ears now."

Lambert ruffled Liam's hair, "Now, now Sonny, you need to respect your elders!"

Liam looked away, "I'm going to my new dorm to get settled in... have fun with your new co-workers."

Lambert smiled as he waved at Liam, "Tell Santa I said, 'what's up?'" Liam flipped him off.

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
His sparkled with excitement. "T-T-Teacher?!" He smiled like a child at Christmas day. "Oh yeah! He's Combat and Photography, right?" "And oh yes, 2;30 would be awesome!"
He saw the new teacher walking closer to the crowd and waved happily "Over here!!' Cain yelled.
~ Evangel*ne ~

"Never Apologize for Anything..."

"What a pretty room Liam!!" Evangeline dropped her bags on the floor and did a small twirl in the center of the room. The room was painted a light, baby blue with white curtains and a turquoise bedspread. The carpet was also white with a light blue and dark blue patterned area rug.

Rather spacious for a dorm room..." Liam spoke in the back of her mind.

Evangeline squealed, "What if we are to have a roommate]?!"

"I don't think so... there is only one bed..."

"Which I get to sleep in. You're a dirty boy and I keep things clean!"

"Right... except that time of the month..."

"If I could throw a pillow at you and then toss you out the window, I would...." She glared deep down at her brother who quietly apologized.Then her spirits lifted, "Let's go explore and catch up with Lambert for lunch later!"

"I'd rather not... I will just relax in here..."

Evangeline looked up at the ceiling and sighed, "Fine, stay in there!" With that she closed the door and was out on the campus grounds running and skipping, her long pig tails flowing behind her.

”...that Makes You Happy.”

Fashionable Kitten

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki laughed at his hyper tone. "I'm sure he is aware of us." She said with another laugh. "Yes he is teaching those courses. I see someone has been doing his reading." She said with a smile.
* L@mbert *

Lambert smiled, "Good day to you sir, madam, I am Lambert, just Lambert. I teach combat and photography as well as other little things here and there. It is a pleasure meeting you." Lambert shook Cain's hand and the Headmistress's and the breathed out, loosened his tie, shook his hair loose, and smirked.

"Okay now that the formalities are out of the way I can finally ask you guys this: why so serious?"

Lambert took note of Evangeline and chuckled to himself. Liam must be pretty miserable right now. Good. He watched Evangeline do another cartwheel on the grass and fall laughing hysterically.

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image
"He's not coming fast enough!" He whined, Cain wanted to meet the other teacher as fast as he could. He liked meeting new people, especially those who work with him. He wanted to build a good relationship with those who do.
Cain realized that Lambert was shaking his hand, and smiled. "Mr.Lambert! I'm so happy you're here!"

Fashionable Kitten

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

Yuki looked at Lambert. She then stretched and meowed at the same time. "Oops I cant control that or my tail." She said with a laugh. "I'm not serious yet. We still got two days before school starts. I'm just meeting everyone now." She said with a smile. "Nh name is Yuki. You can call me by nh first name if you want." She told them both with another smile.

Gracious Lunatic

She stood there watching and scratched her head,"What is his....some kind of super hero or something." she asked not really asking anyone looked over to the Lambert then back to Cain then back the Lambert.
User Image

OutOfCrank:

* L@mbert *

Lambert made eye contact with every person that was there, even Evangeline. When he looked at you with his deep blue eyes it was like he was examining your soul. They were almost enchanting, but it was that smile that prevented a person from allowing him to di-sect them from the inside out.

"Well Cain, Yuki, and fellow students, I am starving, a pleasure to meet you all, so I, Mr. Starving, am going to go get a bite to eat. Would anyone like to accompany me?"

Chatty Loiterer

User Image
Cain smiled and tilted his head. He was overcome with happiness to meet a new faculty member. He wanted to know Yuki and Lambert as well as the students. Although he did feel a bit young compared to them. "Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself! Heehee, I'm Cain Ryu! I teach Ap English! I hope we all can be friends!" He blushed at such childish intro, he felt like he was in 2nd grade again.
He heard his stomach growl, damn he forgot to eat breakfast again. He was too excited for his new and first job that he forgot to...
~ Evangel*ne ~

"Never Apologize for Anything..."

Evangeline, took out her IPod and scrolled to her favorite playlist and put on her pink headphones. She turned the volume up as loud at it would go and started bobbing her head to the music. She pretended to strum a guitar and hit on some drums. She really didn't care if anyone thought her to be wierd. She did wish however that she had someone to jam with... Lambert was too busy..

”...that Makes You Happy.”

Gracious Lunatic

She let out a yawn and turned to see a girl with long blue hair who was....acting as if she were playing the guitar and drums. She smiled and walked over. She got to her knees and turned back in to the white cat and laid there next to her,"Hello there....what song are you playing?"
User Image

OutOfCrank:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items