Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

"Its nice of you to finally join us Roderick." She said with a smile. She looked at Cain and laughed. "Cain you took the wrong pill." She looked back at the match. "Yes I am very well in enjoying it. I have some great students dont I?" She asked with a smile on her face. She smelled blood but she saw that Kiara was trying to help so she left it alone. "Of course i could have used my power to calm them down into a more soothing state, but i thought this would be more fair." She said.

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu: Female
User Image
Cain jump a little, she felt a little bit of a menacing atmostshere behind him. "H-Hello..." She said as she turned around. Although Cain's voice was rather feminine, she didn't realize it at all.
She smiled and put her hand out for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you!"
She turned her head to Yuki for a bit. "What do you mean by taking the wrong pill?"

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
    User Image

User Image

Shirou Yu
                                                            Nickname: The Knight.

_____ =========================================

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                                          A old student on his second year, New enemies or new friends?

Shirou watched as the girl fell to the ground. Obviously she hadn't dodged either attack. Though he'd only used the back of the blade so that he didn't seriously injure her for numerous reasons she still stood up. The blow's weren't lethal, if they had she wouldn't be standing up again. Looking down at his sword he smirked slightly when she said she didn't believe him when he said he wasn't underestimating her. So far he'd seen everything she could throw at him. He knew she could control the energy judging by how the first blast she'd sent at him had been larger then the second, and her energy barrier had the same feel about it that the blast had. Level this area? Shirou shook his head slightly before drawing his sheath from his belt and holding it like it was a second sword. Slowly, very slowly, a wisp of the yellow energy that surrounded the original blade trickled over to the sheath he head in his hand. Closing his eyes he continued to smirk as the yellow energy surrounded the sheath completely. Fr a moment it looked like he was finished until the yellow energy turned blue and flared like a raging fire. The wind picked up around him as the dust twisted around him for a moment. "Double Illusion Sword" He muttered softly. The dust was blown away as well as the demonic energy in the area. Opening his eyes he looked back at Karen with his head turned. His eyes had changed color as well. They'd gone from their normal purple color to a sky blue. The color of his eye's flickered like flames and glowed with a unsettling blue color. Near the pupil of both eyes appeared a second dot. As Shirou watched Karen his smirk only got wider as he watched the wisps of demonic energy flowing away from her. His own energy was odd in how it felt. It didn't feel demonic, nor angelic. How ever, even though it didn't feel demonic, it felt darker then that. There was a demon's aura in the school that was able to match how Shirou's power felt. Shirou continued to watch her for a moment. "If you think I'm lying, then strike" he commented. "Stop holding back, what you see before you is something very few have gotten to see" he said. "It is very rare for me to use this, and exceedingly rare for someone to survive it" he commented. He was talking it up as if he was using his maximum power which he wasn't. he was only using half of his power. "So if you think I'm underestimating you, then strike and I'll show you just how much stronger you can get with out the help of some pitiful demon" he said. Yeah, he could see the strands of demonic aura surrounding her. "I can see it, the strands that bind you to what ever cowardly demon that bind you" he commented. "Now either strike or call out the demon if you think his power is stronger then what you could learn from this academy" he said. He was honest, seriously honest. He wasn't going to back down until she either did, or called out her demon. He hadn't fought a demon in a wile.

Eldarian. ©

══════════════════════╗
      Health:
      99/100
      Slightly wounded.
      Mood:
      Cold/Unemotional.
      Theme songs:
      First Illusion: Savage wolf. (part 1&2)
      Double Illusion Sword: Part (1&2)
      Forbidden Spell: Triple Illusion (Part 1&2)

Current Location:
      Fighting with Karen in the court yard..
      OutOfCookies:
      Quote:
      Updated the Post skelly again and included theme songs for each of his Illusion styles when they are activated. Also, click on the pic of him in order to get a sample of his voice.

╚══════════════════════
    User Image
                                                                R o d e r i c k ▢▢▢▢ K h a n
                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Roderick didn't think so. That woman can take everything thrown at her, her guilt is what ties her down and keeps her from shying away from attacks because she believes the pain is her punishment for being weak. But he kept that to himself. "I suppose it is fair." He mused. Flicking his gaze towards Cain, he cocked an eyebrow. He knew the male, yet the male did not know him. So strange. But he shook the male-female's hand. "Um, yes, it's a pleasure to meet you, Cain." Whether the male feigned ignorance to his gender swap, or he was an idiot. However, a surge of power caught his attention to look at Shirou.

It appeared the male was powering up for his attack, one he'd rarely used. Did he seriously believe that she was going to stay down with just that? And what was it with this demon thing? Cowardly? It was the symbolism of death itself, controlling the soul and causing the tragedy onto the person it's controlling. It seemed like this male knew nothing if he thought this demon could be called out, but Karen never said anything about it, so he could somewhat understand why the male had no clue.

"It seems like Shirou doesn't understand anything about his opponent." He wasn't talking to anyone in particular, a thought said out loud, but he slid his hands to his back and watched the fight with curiosity. He'd seen that woman tear off organs in a blink of an eye, her speed was not a force to mess with, but Shirou was a powerful opponent as well. He was fast, but as to who was faster, he thought they were equal. Karen was either the one holding back, or she was still recovering from the ordeal six months ago.

[ ooc ]

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Citizen 200
    Am sooooooo.....confused and lost at what to do......I needs help exclaim
    User Image
                                                      K a r e n G a r n e t
                                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

She was just sick and tired of this guy already. He was charming at first, but god damn she was just irritated now. He knew nothing about her life, and yet he continued to spew bullshit at her. ******** the dinner, she was going to set the record straight once and for all.

"You're a moron, you know that?" The spite and bitterness in her voice evident. She was frustrated, tired, and just sick of dealing with a guy who thought he knew what she had to go through. "I cannot summon up my "demon" because the demon is tied to my soul. It has it, in its bony grasp. I'm not using its power, it is my power. The only thing it does is keep me from dying and regenerates my body, that's it." Energy flared, a misty blue veil circling around her as she powered up, not at all caring anymore about what happens to her. She crouched slightly, as if readying for a sprint, and glared at Shirou with the irritation burning against the back of her mind.

"Stop acting like you know anything about me, you cocky b*****d. My life is nothing but a sick joke for a demon that uses my pain and tragedy for a form of entertainment." With that being said, she flashed forward, and stopped short of reaching the tip of his blade and thrust her fist out, as if to punch him. The energy built up flew out, aiming for his head but she wouldn't dare believe it hit him. She pushed herself off the ground and jumped high in the air, away from Shirou and threw another energy blast on the ground.

[ ooc Well I'm confused at what you're confused about. Elaborate, please?]

Chatty Loiterer

Pieces of a broken dream

Okay Karen and Shirou are fighting, Cain turned into a girl, Yuki, Mr.Khan, And Cain are talking with eachother, watching the fight. Amaya is walking down the school dorm hall. Kiara and Shadow are talking to Kori, and just try to join a conversation, any one.

Celebrating Lunatic

8,250 Points
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Gender Swap 100
    • Citizen 200
    Jas_Lee363
    Pieces of a broken dream

Okay Karen and Shirou are fighting, Cain turned into a girl, Yuki, Mr.Khan, And Cain are talking with eachother, watching the fight. Amaya is walking down the school dorm hall. Kiara and Shadow are talking to Kori, and just try to join a conversation, any one.

Lol u turned into a girl? That's funny....but seriously ok so all that happened cool thank you smile

Hilarious Genius

1,200 Points
    • Full closet 200
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Signature Look 250
      User Image

User Image

Shirou Yu
                                                              Nickname: The Knight.

_____ =========================================

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
                                            A old student on his second year, New enemies or new friends?

Shirou listened to her intently. Soaking up what she told him like a sponge. So the demon kept her from dying and regenerated her body. A useful skill but still, Shirou flipped his sheath over so that the back of it was facing down where the blade should be faced up. He listened as she continued to talk. Telling him what drove her. So she had had a hard life. A sick joke for a demon? Most demons held all human life as a sick joke. Which told him exactly what she was and that he had spoken the truth. A demon was controlling her. She might believe that she was in control but when it came down to demons they were the ones in control as long as the host gave them the power to do so. He listened as she spoke telling him that the demon was tied to her soul and that her soul was in it's bony grasp. Shirou closed his eyes as his smile disappeared. He understood her now. He understood her perfectly now. Unwittingly she'd just told him what he'd wanted to hear. Had answered his questions with out him having to ask. She was strong, he gave her credit for that. She was able to stand up after being hit twice and yet all he had to show from her attacks was a single burn mark on his clothes. She thought her life was hell? that was interesting as the only way ones life became hell was if they let it. He felt her power rising and his own power raised to meet it. Opening his eyes he watched as she seemed to vanish only to appear closer to him throwing her fist out as if to punch him in the face. He smirked slightly as he watched the blast come from her hand. Everything slowed down. In his eyes she was moving at a rather slow pace. Even her landing was slowed. Shifting to the side slightly he avoided the blast which barely missed him by a single inch. He was fast, and with double illusion sword active she had no idea how fast he was. In the time it toke her to land and then launch her self in to the air he turned just enough so that he was looking her square in the eyes.

His smile vanished as he toke on a solemn look. They were both in their own little slip stream so what they said in here was completely unknown to the others. He was currently matching her speed step by step. "I understand you now" he said. "I understand your pain, i have pain of my own" he said as he tilted his head to the side slightly. Being this close to each other she'd probably see the tattoo vines rising from above and below both of his eyes. She could also probably see the veins the tattoo made spreading out across his neck. "Every time i use this power, i die a little at a time" he said. "What i told you was the truth, people have rarely seen me reach this level" he said. "It's only happened once before, Another student wanted to test his metal against me" he said. "and i put him in the hospital for it" he pointed out. "So think about that for a wile, and contemplate your own life" he said. "How much more trouble is your own life compared to someone else's?" he was handing out advice now. He wasn't doing it to be mean. He was doing it to help and teach her. "Is it worth it?" he asked. Suddenly he vanished as she appeared in the air and threw her second attack at the ground. The blast hit the ground and exploded raising dust and smoke but Shirou was gone. After a moment Shirou appeared in the air with her hanging suspended just bellow her. Now that he was up off the ground and his opponent was above him he didn't have to worry about destroying the area. She'd probably live through this but she wouldn't come out of it unhurt. Shirou crossed his arms in front of him self as he opened his eyes again. "Eight Flowering Mantis" he muttered before striking. It looked like just a double attack again as he suddenly vanished and appeared above her a rather decent distance away from her. He needed that distance as the wind was quickly sucked towards Karen. Eight blue streaks flashed in the air symbolizing that Shirou had struck her eight times in a matter of less then a second. The collective strikes appeared as a flower once they were finished and they struck at each of her most vital area's. Heart, Lungs, Neck, the back of the head, the gut, the arm pits, the back of the shoulders, and the forehead. Shirou closed his eyes as the energy surrounding his swords vanished and his sheath returned to just a normal sheath. Sticking it back in to his belt he slid the sword back in to it's sheath as he lowered his head. "Now sleep, and when you wake ask your self, does it hurt that much?" She said loud enough for only her to hear. Shirou vanished again only to appear back to where he'd dropped his bracelet. Bending down he picked it up and clasped it around his wrist and his power suddenly vanished.

Eldarian. ©

══════════════════════╗
        Health:
        100/100
        Healthy
        Mood:
        Moody/Aggravated.
        Theme songs:
        First Illusion: Savage wolf. (part 1&2)
        Double Illusion Sword: Part (1&2)
        Forbidden Spell: Triple Illusion (Part 1&2)

Current Location:
        Talking with Ayama, Kiara, and Cain in the court yard..
        OutOfCookies:
        Quote:
        Updated the Post skelly again and included theme songs for each of his Illusion styles when they are activated. Also, click on the pic of him in order to get a sample of his voice.

╚══════════════════════

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
      User Image

Cain gazed upon the field, she saw that Shirou put on his bracelet again, what was that anyways? She had seen some on hunters who were on her team way back then when she was a hunter. But none of them bothered to tell her, she decided upon asking Shirou later about the piece. She smiled and turned to Mr.Khan, whom she had just met and Yuki, the headmistress.
      "These kids... Are remarkable!" She clapped her hands together. "It must be a joy to have students like these!"
      Cain brushed her hair back, her eyes widened. "W-w-whaaaaa?!!!!!" She felt how long it was, and started to brush her hair some more with her hand. She then realized how different her voice sounded, in realizations she stared at Mr.Khan and Yuki dumbfounded.
      "H-H-How long has you known this?!"
      User Image
                                                        K a r e n G a r n e t
                                                        ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

His speed was superior to hers, but she wasn't out three to become the strongest person, so why the hell was her pride so wounded? It hurt her deep. It was like slices to her heart, the searing hot pain amplified by the male's so called "advice". Did she look like she cared about other people's pain? She didn't, and she wasn't about to look at her life when she knew exactly what was in store for her.

The wound infliction upon her person had been like the searing hot pain to her pride. She grunted in pain, her eyes screwing shut while her teeth ground against each other. Shakily, miraculously, she had stayed on her feet, blood gushing out from her lips. Everything hurt, but it didn't mean anything. She deserved it. She was weak. She placed her hands on her knees, throwing up blood onto the ground, her breath coming out in harsh pants. She felt so damn tired, but she didn't know why.

"Y-you know nothing of my pain. -pant pant- You think you do, but you don't." Everything still hurt, even breathing, but she wasn't going to die, just remain in a constant state of pain. Her limbs weren't torn off, so of course the demon had no qualms of healing her. Shirou decided the fight to be over, so there was no motivation to do anything but just bask in the glory of her pain. She dropped down to one knee, her eyes dull yet blazing with emotion. "I know what I have to go through in my life. I couldn't care less about how other people feel or what pain they go through. So long as I can protect the people I love, everyone could just do whatever the hell they want."

She straightened out, grimacing at the pain and turned to walk away. She needed, wanted, to be alone now. He took her pride, took the thing she worked so hard for, and ground it to dust. She wasn't arrogant, but her pride had been the only thing she had left. Now with her dignity, she stuffed her hands in her pockets and turned away from the group. She was just gonna go back to her dorm and rest in the tub with the shower on. Maybe it would give the demon a reason to heal her.

[ ooc Like a kicked puppy, she goes to find a place to hide. XD Ah, Karen, you have no idea how much Roderick will love this.]

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
      • Cat Fancier 100
      • Married 100
      • Angelic Alliance 100
      User Image
      ★Yuki★

Yuki looked at Cain. "I was trying to tell you without causing a scene. Thats why I asked you did you take the wrong pill." She said softly as she saw the fight die down. She saw Karen leave. "Karen wait, let me heal you before you leave. I cant have my students bleeding everywhere." She walked up to her. "Please let me help you."

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
      User Image
      Cain followed Yuki, when she heard that Yuki was able to heal Karen, she was confused. Yuki had the power to heal? She thought herself. She looked at her hands, she remembered the last time she had healed someone. She wasn't able to reasurrect him, but his body was healed. She smiled at Karen. "First, we should take her to a bed, she's in no condition to stand up and walk."

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff