Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki listened very carefully, nodding every so often.
Her head was lowered, to hide her sadness from him.
Clutching her hands, she shook slightly, before standing up.
"R-ryu.."
She paused, because this was a very hard thing to do.
She paused because she was afraid that he would recoil, that he would push her away.
But the relief that had come from the knowledge that her friend was fine, that her friend was not hurt, but alive and well, was too much for her to bear.
Walking over to him, she pulled him into a hug, eyes closed.
"You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, I was just so scared that you were gone.."
Myuki paused. Perhaps it sounded odd, since they had just met.
What if this made her sound like some sort of weirdo.
That sudden realization convinced her that it would be best to release him, looking away.
"I'm sorry..I'm just so glad you're alive.."
She whispered, a tear rolling down her cheek slowly. Myuki rubbed it away impatiently, hoping that it had not been seen.

Ryu Shido
That darn dragonborn.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu looked rather normal as if this experience of being near death wasn't anything new to him. "Hmm?" Ryu said as he looked over at Myuki as she called his name. Suddenly, Myuki embraced Ryu closely, something Ryu hadn't been used to or even thought of ever recently. He was surprised at first and wasn't sure how to respond to having such an attractive female wrap her arms around him. A small blush rushed over Ryu's head as he felt his heart quicken to the feeling of Myuki's body onto his. "Myuki...," Ryu said softly as he returned the embrace warmly. They sat in each others arms for a few moments as Ryu realized that he meant something to Myuki. He patted her on the back of the head, hoping to ease her worry seeing as it seemed she really was worried about him. "I suppose, but i guess it's better that you know now," Ryu said finally, "Otherwise you'll be even more worried about him." Ryu smiled and stuck out his tongue slightly teasing her with the last comment.

Finally the two released one another and Ryu simply smiled nervously seeing as he didnt' know how to respond afterwards. Ryu held up a hand as he shook his head. "Don't be. I'm glad i have someone like you worrying about me," Ryu said as he stood up. He didn't look at her directly, but he could tell that she had been tearing slightly over him. He moved over to the nurse's supplies and handed Myuki a tissue. "Here," Ryu said shortly, "Don't worry i'll be here a long time for sure." He didn't look directly at her, seeing as he didn't want to embarass her by commenting on her tears.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Taking the tissue, she blushed brightly, wiping her cheek.
"Thank you.."
she murmured, still looking embarrassed.
"I've heard about you. About the dragon born. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Myuki bit her lip, looking away.
"I haven't been entirely honest either..I neglected to mention that..I'm of royal blood.."
She paused, rubbing ar her arm lightly.
"Apparently, it was an inside job, and I have to get strong, or a war will break out."
Myuki looked over at the window, sighing.
"I was told it was the Dark Brotherhood.."
she muttered, mostly to herself.
Shaking her head slightly, she looked at him.
"D'you want me to get you your clothes from your room? I don't think you'd like to wander the halls without them."

Ryu Shido

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Battle Theme Song
Rose's Battle

Camille's breathing was slowly calming down. The perspiration was wiped off her forehead, and the fierce, intense look in her eyes started to fade away bit by bit. Her ice blue eyes immediately dart to face the dummies Brandon was taking out." Cool! Let me guess, I'm showing my casual battle skills?"'..Hm, I wonder what to do first! Kick? Punch? Flip then kick? Decisions decisions ...'

Camille grins, a smirk close to appearing. She stretches. Her flexibility was amazing as she could end all the way back without even a single flinch, or she could just do a double backflip with no sweat.

"When do you want me to start?!, "

Bankai Alucard
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu smiled seeing as he was able to help Myuki somewhat. "Not so much about me, but simply the rumor i believe," Ryu said with a calm sigh, "There are theories that prove that it isn't me, but there are also theories that prove that it is me. Honestly i just go with the flow of it all." Ryu smiled seeing as now they were both being honest with each other for the most part. "Oh is that so? Should i start calling you, your highness?" Ryu asked slightly teasing her, "Ah i see... politics, i never really understood them." Ryu scratched his head feeling that this was a little too much for him to connect all the dots together. "Dark brotherhood?" Ryu thought, "That silly albino elf i spared a while back did mention something like that... i wonder." Ryu was deep in thought when Myuki interrupted him, slightly surprising him. "Hmm? Oh yea, probably shouldn't walk around with my clothes full of ketchup now should i?" Ryu responded, "Nah, it's okay. I'll get them myself right now. I'm not injuried or anything ya know." With that, Ryu picked up his stained overcoat, picked up his two swordless hilts and departed from the infirmary. "Do you wanna meet somewhere afterwards? I'll be quick" Ryu said before leaving. There were a couple things he had to do first: Get changed into some fresh clothes, contemplate on how to deal with the black figure he fought earlier, and what to do now that he was sword less.

User Image

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

"Please don't.."
A bright blush crept onto her cheeks at the thought of being referred to as a princess.
"I do not understand myself.."
She shrugged, looking a bit dumbfounded. No matter, she would deal with that when it was time to.
"Will you be alright alone..?"
Myuki looked worried, before remembering, a small smile playing on her lips.
"That's right..you're not injured. We can meet outside, by the entrance, if you'd like."
Pushing the glasses further up her nose, she surveyed him carefully, double checking that
there was nothing but ketchup on him.
It was more for her peace of mine than for anything else, but the smell of the sauce was already pretty strong.
"You'll smell delicious for a while. Watch out, now you're cute and edible."
Myuki giggled, a hand hiding her lips shyly.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon smirks, looking to Camille as he sits down nearby the targets, holding a stopwatch in hand. "I will time you in your performance for taking out the targets. I want to see speed and beauty in the art....most martial arts show a sense of beauty with every motion and strike. Think you can handle that?" he asked Camille as he holds his thumb over the button to begin when she said she can handle that and when she was ready..

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Battle Theme Song
Rose's Battle

Calm now, Camille breathes in and out to get ready to show her combat skills. It was pretty unique really. She had a mix of flips and strength to back up her punches and kicks. Seeing as Brandon had a stopwatch, she assumes it was going to be timed. Her predictions were right according to what her smiling combat teacher was saying."Alrighty. So, it's okay to break the dummies right? Pfft..."'..Hm, I hope so.. because I don't know what else he means by me taking out the dummies!..'

Camille smirks, eyeing the dummies. She was strategizing on how to take them out in quick ways which would also seem somehow graceful. The two type of actions would be a perfect combination and make all the movements all the more beautiful.

"So... beautiful and speedy. . Okay. Haha! "

Bankai Alucard
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

"Heh, will do... princess," Ryu said as he waved good-bye. With that, Ryu made his way back to his dorm room, carrying his stained red clothes. He opened his dorm door and quickly tossed his clothes into the washing machine basket, which awaited for pick-up by some of the cleaning staff. Ryu sighed a little as he sat down, looking at his two swordless hilts. "I was told they were unbreakable... guess it's just a story huh," Ryu thought as he stuffed the two hilts back into his case for them. Before closing the case, Ryu noticed a few writtings etched on the front of the case. "The Dragon and the Phoenix, together forever," Ryu read aloud, "What's that all mean?" Ryu shook his head, seeing as it was probably a waste of time to decipher it. He had received these two blades when he was very young from his master and figured only he would know. Ryu quickly got changed into some fresh clothes that he had packed and headed out the door.

Ryu entered the hallway and began his journey towards the front of the school. "Hmm... now that i've told Myuki," Ryu thought, "Guess there's no helping keeping her away from me now. She's probably still help me regardless of the danger." Ryu closed his eyes as he pondered his own questions. "How much should i tell her?" Ryu thought, "That I might be the fake persona? I still don't know if i truly exist or if the dragon inside me is the real me. For all i know i get killed, or disappear forever as simply a recessive ego for the dragon." Ryu sighed as he found Myuki at the front of the school. "Guess i shouldn't get too close to her if i don't want her to cry over me," Ryu thought, "Man, my life sucks." However, he perked up a smile seeing Myuki and figured things could be worse.

User Image

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Meanwhile, Myuki had been waiting for him.
Lost in her thoughts, she looked up at the sky.
What should she do...if she had to leave the school, Myuki would have to leave Ryu.
Perhaps it'd be a bad idea to get too close to him..
besides, he could do so much better than her.
It didn't matter, she was content with just being his friend, which was enough.
She was just glad to have a friend.
Stroking her hair, she closed her eyes for the moment.
Man...it just wasn't fair.

Extending her hand, she summoned forth a flame, shifting its shape.
Gazing at it, she watched as it took the form of a phoenix.
"Why does it always do that.."
She murmured to herself, frowning slightly.

Ryu Shido

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon grins at Camille after hearing her response about the dummies. "These dummies are cheap and easy to make.....I could care less" he said to her as he looks at her, hoping she was ready. "Here we go.....and.....GO!!!!" he said as he hit the stopwatch for her to begin her path of beautiful smashing on these dummies. He sat nearby, keeping his eyes on her to watch her movements and how she would destroy the dummies.

Brandon could only grin at the eagerness from Camille, thinking he might have found the perfect protege. After the round of training, a cloaked figure walked towards Brandon. The champion could only grin and chuckle, looking at the cloak on it. "So.....I guess the little brother took charge did he?" he asked, knowing very well about that outfit from when he was in the dangerous form of competing. "Then you might have a hunch what I am here for" came a demonic voice from the figure. It hands a letter to Brandon before turning around, walking away from him before vanishing in a sudden burst of fire. Brandon opens the letter, reading it carefully.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Ryu approached Myuki as he headed towards the meeting spot. "Hey, waiting long?" Ryu asked as he greeted her. His clothing was now a little more blue than black, but it more or less was of the same style. He watched as Myuki produced a small phoenix flame figure which glowed a little, emitting heat all around them. "What was that all about?" Ryu asked with a small smile, "You testing out your powers?" He rubbed his hair as he chuckled a little seeing as flames was more his thing as opposed to water. "So, what do you feel like doing now?" Ryu asked, "Classes seem out of session so there's not much to do there." Ryu frowned a little as he crossed his arms thinking to himself about what they could do. He was still concerned about the dark figure he had fought earlier, but there wasn't much he could do about it now. Fighting him would result in heavy casualties as this time he was sure to finish the job, once and for all. "Not to mention," Ryu thought, "Now he knows i have friends..." Ryu's face looked a little disheartened as he wasn't sure what to do if he got his friends involved in his fight. "First things first though," Ryu thought, "I need a new sword..."

User Image

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Ryu Shido
User Image

"My flames refuse to take any other form,
but that of a phoenix. It's a bit frustrating."
Myuki laughed, running an absent minded hand through her hair.
"If you have things to tell me, perhaps we should sit down somewhere nice?
O-or..I don't know."
A light blush spread across her cheeks as she glanced at him shyly, as she pushed
her glasses further up her nose.
If a situation in which a war did break out, and Myuki had to flee, leaving the school
would be heart wrenching now.
And if the speculations were correct, they would aim for her friends as well.
User Image

R y u S h i d o

User Image

Ryu nodded as he heard Myuki explain her frustration at her flames. "I see...," Ryu said softly. His mind wandered to the etchings on his sword case, but doubt there was any connection. Ryu smiled and laughed a little as he screatched his cheek rather awkwardly. "Well you know most of my secrets now. I'm Dragon-born," Ryu replied, "Ah i shouldn't at the moment. Sorta swordless at the moment, but we can talk on the way." Ryu beamed at Myuki, not noticing the small blush rush across her cheeks. His naivety prevented him from seeing any of a woman's real emotions at the moment. "Anyways i needa go pick up a pair of replacement swords for the two that were broken," Ryu explained, "My old friend Muramasa is in town for the moment. He's a great weapon smith and i figured he could help me out." Ryu pointed in the direction that lead off school grounds and into the city, motioning Myuki to follow him there. "We can talk along the way if you like," Ryu said, "It shouldn't take long."

User Image

Belladonna Tea

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Nodding, she looked at him curiously.
"But won't swords be expensive?"
She tilted her head quizzically.
"I've never used a weapon before...so I don't know."
Chuckling, she rubbed the back of her head, looking a bit sheepish.
"Is it alright to just leave the school? I mean, we'll come back.."
she murmured, looking a bit unsure.
But her desire to see the town over rode any other questions.
Beaming at him happily, she tugged at his coat slightly.
"I'm in!"

Ryu Shido

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas