My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille's heartbeat pulses faster and faster. She had finally been cornered to a wall, the worst place to be during any fight. As Brandon withdraws, she lets out a deep breath then moves back to the center of the room. "...Alrighty~ I will do things differently this time then." '..Hm......................I'll try to lunge at him or something... while dodging. Pfft.. I am SO not good at this. . How was I able to fight those guys earlier anyway? I wish I could learn from myself.....................That did not make sense.'

When Brandon says 'Now come at me and show me what you can do...bunny girl', Camille can't help but slightly grimace at the comment. That was what she was called by her cousins when she was a mere child. They always made fun of her with that nickname or called her the 'mad hare' just as a way to say that she was like the character from Alice in Wonderland to make her mad. However, everyone knew she was far from the Mad Hare from Alice in Wonderland. Camille was a kind-hearted, beautiful, innocent girl. Back to the present time now, Camille frowns slightly at the nickname. She had gotten over it, but the way he challenged her and said it was what upset her. Swiftly and even slightly forcefully, she lunges the katana in a curved motion. This movement ends up blocking Brandon's quick lunge and has the sword right next to the tall teacher's neck. With a small smile, Camille asks a gentle question with an occasional quick breathing.

"How was that, Mr. Graves? "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves
Teacher of Advanced Combat

By my hand, my guns, or my blades, you will be defeated

Brandon smiles, seeing the sudden blade near his neck, as well as his to her chest. "Better....much better" he said, grinning at Camille as he pulls back, pressing his blade against hers for another good session. "Sorry if that hurt you.....I only am trying to get you angry to find out" he said, looking her in the eyes as he was ready to give her another good round. "Since it upsets you a bit, then how about you fight to not have anyone call you that again.....now come at me again....I want to see what you can do....give me your full potential" he said to her, eager for nothing more than to see what she can do at her full potential.

Sparkly Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille slowly smiles again. She was glad that she was already getting better at it. Maybe it really was the anger which fused her power. That was the downside though. It was anger which brought more force. She became eager now, to be able to find a way to become stronger not by anger but by talent and great potential. She lowers her glowing katana now, Brandon's blade and her own against each other. Camille shakes her head with a sincere smile, keeping her gaze locked onto his." It's fine! I'm glad you said it, and I know fully of why you did. Haha~" '...Still haven't transformed...'

Hearing Brandon's words now, to start and come at him again, Camille closes her eyes for a minute and breathes deeply. She thinks about every mean thing said to her and those bullies who had rough-housed Ryu. She especially thinks about the shadow-clothed men who had taken her grandfather away. Her heart starts to pump faster and adrenaline starts to slowly kick in. Camille was starting to feel very upset with the idea of her grandfather and such. She finally opens her eyes after the thought. Finally, her eyes were glowing blue, matching her katana like the earlier fight. Hair, clothes, and personality still the same, however. She begins to slowly start attacking Brandon, lunging swift attacks with her katanas in curves or rigid turns. Involuntarily, Camille moves from one place to another quickly, letting out flurries of attacks.

" I haven't transformed yet.... Huh.."

Bankai Alucard

Unsealed Strawberry

11,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

It was strange, getting a letter from a school
she never applied to.
Of course, there was nothing that could be done, having been sent here,
without a concern for her safety.
It didn't matter.
Nyaru looked up at the school, surprised that it even existed.
At least it wasn't a trap, or something.
Setting her suitcase down, she stretched, her small figure trembling slightly.
The cat ears on her head shifted comfortably, her tail swaying to and fro.

User Image

Unsealed Strawberry

11,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Nyaru stepped throughout the hallways,
wondering why it was so eerily quiet.
Perhaps it was time for class?
Or maybe it was a trap after all?
Well, either way, wandering around would just get her lost.
Perhaps, she thought to herself, I should find my room, and stay there for a while..

User Image
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu quickly shook his head and held up his hands as he heard Myuki down-size herself because she wore glasses. "No, no, they're pretty. They make you look distinguished," Ryu said quickly trying not to make the matter worse, "Besides if you need them, you need them. Not to mention there's always contacts." Ryu laughed a little nervously as he wasn't totally committed to the conversation at hand. He was buying time to figure out whether the presence he felt was harmful or not and whether it was a danger to the others. "No choice... i've got to deal with this myself," Ryu thought, "I can't let the others get in harm's way." Ryu crossed his arms and closed his eyes for a moment as he thought of a plan to lure his follower out. "Hey, do you two mind waiting here for a bit?" Ryu asked as he opened his eyes, "I just remembered... heh i forgot something in my dorm. I'll be right back."

With that, Ryu took off towards the school, and re-entered it without much trouble. Ryu continued to walk throughout the school, searching for his dorm, but as he did so he felt like ever shadow in the school was watching him. "No doubt about it...," Ryu thought, "Someone is here..." Ryu couldn't remember who it was, or remember if he even knew the person, but he knew he had to keep going. Ryu continued to explore the school, following the never ending shadows as he ran towards the top of the school. Finally after minutes of searching, Ryu found himself on the top of the school, which was fenced off to prevent students from jumping. "The pressence ends here...," Ryu thought, "Was it just my imagination?" Ryu slowly walked towards the edge of the building and placed a hand on the fence. A few minutes passed and suddenly a large darkened figure leaped out from behind the stair well appearing before Ryu. Ryu's eyes widened as he realized he did know who this man was. The figure was cloaked in pitch black, but Ryu could tell that this was the person whom he had fought all those years ago. Ryu's face had become serious as he drew his two swords slowly, pointing one of them straight at his opponent. "Let's settle this... my unforgivable past!" Ryu shouted as he lunged towards his target.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

mewuzumaki

Belladonna Tea

Unsealed Strawberry

11,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
((Would it be okay if he's charging at my new character, it'd make me lul so hard))

ryu shido

User Image

Unsealed Strawberry

11,300 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

She looked worriedly after Ryu as he left.
She had a terrible feeling about this, and she wondered, should she go after him?
After a moment of indecisiveness, Myuki bowed quickly to the pretty bunny girl.
"It was nice meeting you.."
Before trailing after Ryu, her glasses bouncing on her nose.

ryu shido

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon smirks as he was matching her swings with his own flurry of blows. His katana was making sparks with hers as the 2 were in intense round of combat. He was moving around like he was dancing, alternating which hand holds it and in which way since it made things interesting for the both of them. When the 2 got close, he uses his strength to push her back. "Keep them coming....this is what I want to see" he said as he rushes in to give a barrage of blows towards her. "You can feel it, can you? your heart punching your chest, your blood flowing faster, your sweat dripping from your body.....the rush as you dance between life and death.....this is what combat means" He said, sounding happy while the 2 were practicing.

Sparkly Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Theme Song
Sekai. ..

Camille starts to sweat, signalling that her body was trying to cool down. She becomes more concentrated in her little battle now, letting out attacks which became stronger and quicker than ever. Logically, the more you used energy, the less stronger the attacks would be, but it was opposite for her. As she bolts around the room, slowly a blue hue which was almost barely seen starts to appear and surround her. As Brandon speaks, so does Camille with quick breathing."...Combat..sure is more intense....than I thought.. Heh..." '..I'm training harder than I did with Father that one time..'

With these thoughts, Camille controls her breathing. She starts to try and breathe in with her nose and breathe out with her mouth, sort of forming an 'o'. Her katana glows with an even brighter blue. It was as if it was a neon color, bright and eye-catching. The glow around it looks as if it were blue fire as Camille waves her katana around in different ways and directions. At the same time, the same colored hue surrounds her even more.

"...It's....not just me.... who...sees a blue light...right...?"

((Out Of Cake: Sorry for the lateness! D: ))

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon grins, watching Camille moving at a faster speed than before. His sword keeps clashing with hers every impact. A glow of a silver aura was forming around Brandon's body and sword. He could only grin as he was speeding back to her to continue the fight. "Can you see mine?" he asked her as a way to help answer her question. Usually these kinds of auras would emit when you begin tapping into the hidden potential when you are in combat. "You are making great progress....come on....let's do more then just see this glow from you" he said as he was wanting to bring her to her limit and surpass them today.

Sparkly Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Fighting Theme Song
Rose's Battle

Camille frowns. She couldn't get an open spot. The teacher was too quick for her, blocking every one of her attacks. All they did was clash with one another, one power pushing back the other. To her surprise, she can make out a silver glow surrounding Brandon's body and sword. She blinks, not believing her eyes. Was this a normal thing, to have a glow around one's body during battle?"Y-yes... Except, it's a....silver glow...surrounding you. Why do we....have these lights showing...around us?" '...This is so weird!...'

As Camille thinks these things, she notices the teacher getting closer to her now. He had gone easy on her, of course. Otherwise, the battle would've been over a long time ago. Listening to his request, she lets out a giggle which resembles of chimes while darting from one place to another like a quick rabbit.

"I'm glad I am. . ! How will we do that...Mr. Graves? "

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon could only grin as he stands still, watching her move quickly. "Your body would begin glowing when you are using more than the normal 10% of a fighter's true strength...the more you use....the more intense a glow it can be" he said as he knew well what it is like to go 100% of your full potential. He could only smile as soon he charges towards her to clash with her head on. He was aiming to see if she can surpass her normal strength by at least 10% before calling it a day. His sword was moving like a blur as he was aiming to clash swords with her once again, wanting nothing more than a perfect student to teach all of his tricks to.

Sparkly Fatcat

8,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Combat Classroom
Who I am speaking to
Brandon Graves
My Battle Theme Song
Rose's Battle

Camille let's out a mischievous grin. She then dies down to a smirk. Her second personality which came with this form was starting to kick in. She challenged him now, teasing. "Oh? Get serious, huh? Bring it on, Teach! This form isn't here for nothing!"'...It will definitely be harder than before.. Let's see how I can do now...'

Noticing Brandon's laugh, Camille can't help but let out a laugh herself. As she listens, she nods. She was ready to fight him whether he went full out or not because she was going to give her true best and not hold back. She stands in a firm stance, ready to fight. Her katana continues to have a bright hue as she grips it firmly in her hands. Her eyes grow furiously blue, almost looking as if the glow would seep out.

"No probs, Mr. Graves. Let's see how this goes. C'mon now!! Let's do this!"

Bankai Alucard

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sparkling Innocence

User Image
Brandon Graves

Brandon gives a wider grin, happy to see she finally transformed. "Great...just what I hoped to see....I hope this form is stronger than before....I kind of want....to get more serious" he said, laughing a wicked laugh, showing he was thrilled to have some fun now.....perhaps he could even use some of his powers this time. "If I become more serious, you will see some more devastating results....be aware of this.....I tend to get serious when I am having more fun" he said, looking deep in the eyes of her new form, showing he was ready to deliver more tests to her. "You ready?" he asked as his sword began to glow a deep silver. His silver hair flowing freely as he was now serious and eager.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff