Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Luna Vashrock

An attack pierced the dragon hearing of Luna, "what the f**k just woke me up" she shouted making the very ground shake in a violent tremble. Climbing out of bed she used her ears to track the last known place making no space for anything in her way, "I'm going to rip whoever did this unless they have got one hell of an excuse like a dragon attack". Moving around in the cafeteria she came to a broken table, scorch marks and three people she didn't know and yuki. "Who here is the cause of it, huh because I wanna know why you can't kill people more silently letting me sleep", he voice demanded in a great boom.

Chatty Loiterer

Cain Ryu
User Image

Cain watched as Yurippe tried to stand, "You can't see?" He lifted Yurippe up, bridal style. "It's not safe to walk if you're in that bad of a condition.." His voice was drenched in concern and anxiety, he needed to take her somewhere that she could lay down, it was obvious that she was in no situation to go on with what she was planning on doing.

He felt someone bump into them. Turning around he saw some female with bunny ears, teacher? Student? "Ah, it's fine! you must be a student here, correct?"

He slapped himself mentally, this was not a time to chit chat, the nurse office was too far from where they were, well at least for Yurippe not to feel anymore unpleasant pains. "Yurippe, where's your dorm?" Hopefully it was some where close to here, he needed to lay down Yurippe somewhere comfortable, if it wasn't close, then he would have to risk her coming into HIS dorm, which had papers of documents probably covering almost the entire floor, which was mostly company secret files.

Clothes: V-Neck T-Shirt, Skinny Jeans
Mood: Concerned
Company: Yurippe Tachibana, Camille Oakwood
OCC:Yuki and Luna's going to bring out their claws peoples! Watch out!

Aeriths_Lily
Usagi Kitsunetsuki
User Image
                                                    K a r e n G a r n e t
                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Well this was turning out be rather irritating. "Burn it and the demons shall rise from their graves to seek it." She muttered, skulking away towards the beautiful blond's side. The teen could only scowl in bitter annoyance at the amount of people there was. One, two, three, four, and what the ******** was that? A second glance and she knew that it was a strong built woman. She actually felt... scared of her. Rubbing her cheek on her shoulder, she adverted her gaze from the brawny woman and stared at the floor.

"What the HELL did you do? You call yourself a friend to her? You nearly killed her! What are you doing here anyway, Desmond? What do you want?"

"What happened here and why is this table in pieces?"

"Who here is the cause of it, huh because I wanna know why you can't kill people more silently letting me sleep" The last one that the muscular woman had said made her smile. Yeah, she may be scared of her, but if she's funny like that, then she could manage. But she was still annoyed and had been even more so when the dark angel dude had made a grab for her ally and friend. And the headmistress, well she wasn't much of a fan of the woman, not since earlier on in the day at least. Stepping forward, she was always doing stupid s**t and this one had not been any different, she placed her hand on the dark angel's arm.

"Dude, calm down. You think you can act like some crazy psycho like my friend there just because you're doing it out of some pathetic excuse of protection? As you can see, we're perfectly fine and there isn't anything else destroyed save for the table, the stuff on the table, and part of the floor." Her eyes narrowed into slits, annoyance flashing in her eyes. "Your types are the ones I get irritated the most. You think you can do anything you want and use some idiotic excuse of trying to protect someone or something. I'm not saying what Desmond, the one you're currently holding onto, is innocent, but if you're going to act like you're better than him, do a better job of not stooping to his level."

She let the dark angel go and settled the hand back onto her jacket before backing off. She didn't want to be around Desmond if he decided to blow his fuse. She trusted that he had more self control, but the male could regulate his body temperature to be as scalding hot like lava, and getting near lava is dangerous enough, touching it, well who knows. No one's ever really lived, save Anakin Skywalker, but that was a movie. She didn't look at Yuki, she didn't want to. The woman already hated her, why add more to it by aiming it towards the woman. As for the brawnier one, she refused to look at her out of fear.

[ ooc Karen, shut up. You don't know anything >______>]

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow heard Kiara's comment on the dragon scale and looked at her, smiling. "Thanks." He said with a small sheepish grin. Then he looked around to the others who were also given a dragon scale. "I should explain to clear up any confusion: when a dragon or dragon hybrid freely gives a scale to someone, it means that they have come to respect you, if your a friend, or that they love you deeply, if you're in a relationship with them." He said, directing the last part at Kiara. "Also, if you're ever in trouble, just say my name to the scale and I'll come. That's a dragon's oath."

Company: Kiara, Mr. Zero, Myra, Mr. Ponik.
Mood: Happy.
OOC: N/A.

User Image

Beloved Player

6,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Luna Vashrock

Feeling a mild heat flicker across her cheek she turned towards the man who she had yet to talk to "you must be Desmond and from the looks of things you woke me up, i'll let you off this time but next time you may not be as lucky" she told the man giving no sign of fear. Looking across her face became light and gentle from being up tight and serious, "sorry about that I don't like to be woke up without a good reason and by the looks of things he doesn't have one, i'm Luna and i'll look after any student here. I swear it too you now, your life will be guarded even at the cost of my own" she told the two girls she may have scared.

Dapper Explorer

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Sariuna the halfbred~
As Sariuna approached the academy, she could already feel her own uneasiness; a fire had begun somwhere in the building, the smell of the smoke slightly lingering. Quickly, she opened her bag and pulled out the papers about the academy. Well, I'm late and there's already been a fire..i should hurry. She sped walked into the building and went straight to her dorm, ignoring the yelling and the stench of smoke. Probably some kid who can't control his powers, hah! When she reached her room, she threw her luggage onto the floor, promising to organize it later, and packed a small pouch of necessities. She went over to the window and leaned out, This place is beautiful! she thought, Plenty of areas to explore and hide ahha, She then turned, stripped, and morphed into a lion cub with the wings of a hawk. Not bad, not bad, she thought as she grinned and saw herself in the small bath mirror. Then, she picked up her pouch with her mouth, ran towards the window and soared towards into the dimly lit forest.
Myra Ryu
User Image

Myra stared at the scale in admirement, "it's so beautiful... Thank you!" She smiled brightly at Shadow, "Hee hee that's good because there are a lot of assas.." She covered her mouth. "Nevermind! But thanks anyways!"
She watch as Mr.Ponik play with the scale, "Thank you Mister Black and Red haired man, it's the first time I've ever seen something like this!" The bear showed excitement by the way it was handling the piece, the bear sat back down in the middle, examining the scale in all angles.
"Hee hee Mr.Ponik really likes it too!" Myra sweetly smiled at everyone. She thought about making some stuffed animal keychain for them. And of course, bringing them to life.

Mood: Happy
Company: Mr.Zero, Kiara, Shadow, Mr.Ponik
Currently: Thinking

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз Kiara blushed when he said the person that he loved. She smiled and looked at the scale again. 'He is so sweet.' She thought to herself as she looked at the people around her. She then looked at Zero to see what he was going to say. She looked down at the Teddy bear and smiled. 'He is so cute.'

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз
style by Impure Desires

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                                      amberA m b e r ♠♣♦ I o n eione

Now this was turning into one huge piece of crap. Desmond scorches the floor and now some guy was trying to pick a fight with him, defending her. Well she wasn't going to stand silent any longer. With the cold fury she felt burning deep inside, she made the area around her drop to subzero temperatures, each breath she takes fogging in the front of her. She was happy that this woman that Desmond had been speaking with was defending her closest friend, but she was not at all happy at the male currently holding onto him. Desmond hadn't even said anything either, just remaining silent with a murder in his eyes.

"That is enough." She snarled, glaring at almost everyone save Desmond's friend and the strong built woman who had been kind enough to believe she was a student and was going to take care of her. Wait, she remembered her. Ah, Luna, the P.E. teacher. Seems like the woman didn't know who she was, much like Cain hadn't. She was getting off topic again. Marching over to the dark angel, she gripped the male's wrist and shoved Desmond off of it, most of the work already his doing already. She dropped the male's hand and stood in front of her friend, more angry than ever. "What is it to you? He is my closest friend, and as that woman in the black hoodie pointed out, he didn't even hurt us and did as much minimal damage as possible." Looking into the male's eyes, they widened in recognition. It was Lambert. Even more fury built deep inside, Desmond had even been taken back.

"Lambert?" The woman growled, her hand raising, as if to slap him, but she closed it into a fist, shaking it before dropping to her side, disappointed at the male. She shook her head, she couldn't even think of a response for him. He had left her without even saying goodbye and then had the nerve to come here and act as her defender. Desmond sighed and went over to his aching friend, placing his hand upon the top of her head, not at all bothered by the way her body just oozed the bit frost coldness surrounding her person, and ruffled her hair.

"I see that we all are getting a bit too high strung about this. But it isn't your place to say anything, Lambert. You're the one that left her alone, you and those other people that she was hanging around with." He pulled her close to him, glaring at the dark angel, who apparently was the same one that she was with earlier. "If anything at all, you're the one that hurt her, not me. I can control myself, you can't. Look at you, going full power because I burned down the table. If you want to accuse anyone of hurting anyone, think about the crap you do first before going around and finding all the flaws in other people that you don't know."

Amber calmed down, the temperature rising back thanks to Desmond who was now trying to return it back to normal, and closed her eyes. She couldn't believe this mess. Rubbing her temples, her headache returning to full force, she shrugged out of Desmond's embrace and went to go get a bottle of water and painkillers from the terrified lunch ladies.

oυт oғ cнaracтer

Lσcαtíσn Cafeteria
                                                        Cσmpαnч Lambert, Yuki, Black Hood, Luna.
                                                        Mσσd Emotionally exhausted; Tired; Still angry; Disappointed
                                                        Currєntlч Dσíng Getting a bottle of water and aspirins.

User Image
~ Yur*ppe ~

"If You're Feeling Blue..."

Yurippe blushed as Cain picked her up. She tried to focus on his eyes and avoided her hands touching his skin. She did not want to lose control of her ability to read people when she was in this state. She heard him ask about her dorm and she hesitated.

"I have not been assigned a dorm yet..." she stared at Cain worried as her eyes darted around his face trying to make out his features and expression.

Then they were bumped into by a little girl who had two blurry shapes sticking out of her head like rabbit ears. Yurippe had a headband on with rabbit ears and noted that the girl also had pale pink hair. She hoped she could be friends with this girl too while she was in better condition.

”Try Painting Yourself a Different Color"

In Company With:Cain and another student
Energy Level:low
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

Lambert was taken aback by what Karen, Deamond, and Amber had told him and just as quickly as his powers had surfaced he closed his eyes, made a fist, and they were gone. His fist still buzzing with lightning bolts he thought to himself, "You haven't even seen half of my power..."

Now Lambert was recognizable: wings gone, eyes blue, skin tan, hair all black and soft, and back in his usual clothes. He sighed at Desmonds comment about not being able to control himself. Lightning was a very difficult element to control, worse than fire at times, even husbown Sensei died by his own hand...

He turned away, "I suppose I have done enough damage here thy I cannot undo. I will not deny that and I apologize for you having to see me that way..." Now he turned and faced Amber, locking eyes with only her. "I removed myself because I did not like how he talked to you and I did not want to lose control... However that was inevitable, I guess... I am sorry to you... That I cared too much and expressed it in the wrong way... You don't need someone like me around... I'm not stable."

He took one last look in Desmonds direction, and painfully left. Why was he getting so worked up over this girl?

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

In Company With:a bunch of people/i]
Mood:angry

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
★Yuki★

All Yuki could do was look. She didnt know what to do or say. She watched Lambert leave. She sighed and lifted up the broken pieces using her telekinesis powers and put it in the trash. She then went into the closet and got another table out. She then used her powers again and put it in the spot it belongs. She then walked over to them. "You need to learn how to control your temper. I do not want one of my staff destroying my property. If this happens again I will have no choice but to suspend you. You have been warned and that is the only warning you will receive." She said sternly. She didnt wait to hear a response she looked at everyone and then left heading to her office.

Versatile Fatcat

User Image
                                                      amberA m b e r ♠♣♦ I o n eione

With her bottle of water and about ten pills of aspirins going down her throat, Amber felt more placated and far more "stable" than she had been before. She had returned back to where she was, noting that Lambert now had reverted back to his normal state. She was still unsure, but felt a pang in her heart when the male had left after apologizing. She sighed, now feeling more ashamed of herself than ever. A pinch on her a** had not been anticipated and she turned to look as Desmond who was currently holding up hand, fingers doing a pinching motion. She glared, but then softened her gaze when he smiled at her. Go after the guy and apologize for what you did to him. Well now that had been the most strangest thing he'd said to her as of yet. Here he was, being the guy that had gotten angry for Lambert leaving her, and he was the one telling her to apologize to a guy who was about to fight him? The male simply shrugged his shoulders and motioned with his hands that she should go.

I don't love you, you know. I worry about you. I don't like the guy, but he seems genuinely guilty for making you disappointed in him. Apologize and just explain the situation. I know you fancy him anyway. I'll handle my punishment for destroying the cafeteria along with Karen. You just go
                                                      . With that said, the male hand shoved her forward, the woman stumbling, and walked over to the woman in the hood who she suspected was Karen, and slapped her upside her head.

"Inconsiderate jackass! Why'd you do that for?" And with that, Desmond laughing at Karen's misfortune, she walked over to Lambert's direction. Outside the cafeteria, the woman caught up with the male and hugged him, like she had done so when he was not in control. Her face buried between his shoulder blades, her hands splayed across his chest as she pulled him close to her freezing body. "I'm sorry." She whispered, holding him to her so he wouldn't go away.

oυт oғ cнaracтer Now that the bad blood is gone and everything's calm down, we can all get along without Narotic being so hateful towards me ; u ; But I'll always love her, no matter what.

Lσcαtíσn Outside of the cafeteria
                                                        Cσmpαnч Lambert (And apparently Yuki since I didn't know she posted)
                                                        Mσσd Apologetic; Confused
                                                        Currєntlч Dσíng Holding onto Lambert in what could be considered romantically.

User Image
* L@mbert *

"Musica Delenit Bestiam Feram"

Lambert froze, well not literally, at her touch and pulled away from her. He slowly turned towards her and looked at her with bright electric blue eyes. He was tired of people looking up to him to give them the answers and train them when he himself didn't have much control. Perhaps that was why people looked up to him. He understood their pain and what he knew he was always willing to share and help them avoid the same mistakes he made.

He gently touched her shoulders and sighed as e looked away, "Amber, you have no reason to apologize. I shouldn't have lost control in there. Look, I'm not one to share much of my past because it isn't very bright and niether is my future. I live day by day trying to make the best of it knowing that everyone I know will die long before my salvation... If I've earned any... I guess what I'm saying, is that I'm really not one to get involved with any further than friendship..."

He let her go expecting her to leave, hurt worse than she was when she stopped him. Even though Lambert Fell due to Lust, that didn't mean that he wanted someone to Love him and forgive him for his sins.

He thought for a moment, "I'm a Fallen Angel, not one of Holy essence... So I try not to get involved with people too much. Look, I really should be getting ready for tonight... You can come if you want to. I'll be performing as well."

Then he smiled as he looked up to the sky and imagined the sing he would sing. "I think after all this, we could use a little bit of kick a** music to lighten things up. If you have nothing to do, you may come with me to sound check."

'Great, just great Lambert!' he thought to himself, 'Confuse the poor girl!'

”Music Soothes the Savage Beast”

In Company With:amber
Mood:guilty
User Image
Jason Renaultz

Jason was walking out of his room with his car keys in one of his hands. He felt like maybe going out to the town for a little bit, seeing as how he already had his entire agenda made and his classroom was already arranged how he preferred it. Maybe he could grab a cup of coffee while he was just driving around the city. Hell, he'd even get flowers for Yuki if he got the chance. As he walked along the halls, he heard what appeared to be a loud explosion, followed shortly by the smell of smoke. Apparently something was burning, and the first place he thought to look was in the cafeteria. As he arrived, he saw Yuki walking out of the place, and she seemed upset. "Yuki? What happened?" he asked her as he approached her.

OOC: Geez... I can't concentrate on anything these days... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces