Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
      User Image
                                                      Z e r o
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      I'll protect Y O U at all costs. Even if you don't W A N T me to.

"Good morning class. I hope you all had a good summer vacation. My name is Mr. Zero and I will be your flying teacher for the year. Well today, I want to see your flying abilities and what you are capable of doing. So if you will all just follow me outside." He said as he opened the door and the students got up and headed outside. When they arrived, he made a simple course in the sky. "Alright I made 3 of those things up there so I will need three groups. We will be rotating so get ready." The students then got into 3 groups and went up in the sky.

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Hearing Kiara respond, Shadow smiled. 'Wow, sounds like fun. My class was interesting to start with, but it's all equations and formulas and rules, and it's gotten boring. Plus I haven't seen anyone who I recognise... or anyone at all for that matter.' He thought, then went back to solving the equations that the teacher had set out for them.

Company: No-one.
Mood: Slightly bored.
OOC: I kinda feel lonely.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

I can swim freely, I don't need that sky anymore

εїз She then made another teddy bear. A bunny like her other one. This one with red and black fur and a black t-shirt with a black and red tie. She smiled softly and then heard Shadows voice once more. That is math sweetie. Itll get better. Plus your likable, im sure you will find someone to talk to, to pass the time.

Broken, pale wings εїз

you're just a little tired εїз

of the sky which is too blue εїз

for someone else εїз

Just smile for yourself εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

'I know, it's what I signed up for, but I didn't expect these sorts of equations. Trust me, it's something you don't want to see. Anyway, what are you up to at this time?' Shadow said to Kiara, then continued. He marked out the question he had to do for homework, then double checked his work, making small corrections.

OOC: N/A.

User Image

Anxious Divorcee

User Image
                                                    Renee Phoenix

Well that helped her out. She wondered if the same people that helped her out was willing, but because they seemed to already be making plans, she didn't want to interfere. Solo or group, Renee wasn't sure what to do. A bit more curious, she wanted to know a bit more about this teacher's angle. What was he planning to do for the rest of the time? Now that she had preformed, he preformed twice, was the rest of the class time theirs or was he planning on doing something else? Rubbing her neck, Renee wondered briefly if they could come up with a song themselves or just sing another one. She could just imagine him saying, "I did say you have to come up with it on your own", so she didn't want to ask a stupid question. Well I'm not singing again. She thought, biting her nail again, her foot tapping on the floor as she thought more about what to do. She wasn't creative when it came to coming up with songs, but she was a smart girl. She was sure she could come up with something. I could always ask Marshall. But the male was almost the personification of what Mr. Hellsano hated. So she couldn't really ask the b*****d for advice. Damn this was tough.

Taking a breath, she blew out a sigh and leaned back, her arms keeping her from falling, and tilted her head to look up at the ceiling. She could always ask him after class. She already made a fool out of herself, even if she was... complimented? Would that be the word? No matter. She didn't want to ask any more questions, seeing as she was the only one. Rinji vouched for you. He did, and she was grateful to the male, even if she had no idea who he was, having only met him at the amusement park for a brief moment. Speaking of the amusement park, Renee pressed her hand on her hip, feeling the ghost blade slice through her from BoBo the clown. His name was Richard. Shut up Dad. Freezing, Renee felt a huge spike of dread slither down her spine when she caught her mistake and the vampire wanted to flee from the invisible force settling on her mind. I'll ignore that, seeing as you're still my darling little girl. But talk back to me again and I will punish you. Mentally whimpering, Renee hid behind her arms and hoped that class would end already.

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
User Image

Myuki fiddled with a strand of her hair.
Performing in front of the class..how nerve wrecking.
But she must work past this shyness if she ever wanted to play in places
such aa Carnegie Hall.
Her ears twitched slightly as she heard a soft thump, coming from somewhere
in the back.
Turning slightly, she couldn't get a good view without drawing some attention,
so she settled down.
Her fingers reached down and stroked the violin case absentmindedly.

Bankai Alucard
zetsu hyuuga

Fashionable Exhibitionist

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

S t e v e nxxxS t e e l e

Angel With a Stained Soul

______________________________________________________

Closing his eyes, Steven began to mimic the familiar movements of one of the only songs he had written himself, fingers brushing each key but never applying enough pressure to actually make a sound. In his head, a long dead friend strummed a guitar gently, The voice of a lover entwined with his melody, and a man in a red trenchcoat played the violin. The music would live forever, if only in his head, and he couldn't play that for others. That song was one of his most private memories, a fleeting glimpse of a future that would never exist.

A different song would be needed, perhaps one of his quieter ballads. Something emotional, but not so painful that he couldn't play it out loud. His eyes scanned the class, looking for people with skill who might be interested in playing one song with him. A few sheets of blank staff paper were laying on the piano, and Steven quickly began filling them out for multiple instruments.

When they were all filled out, Steven sighed and adjusted the volume on the piano so it was nearly silent, allowing him to play without distracting the class. He quietly began to play 'Everybody Hurts' By R.E.M, having learned a piano verson of the song.

Bankai Alucard

Soporific Pills

Belladonna Tea
User Image
Jason Renaultz

Jason closed the door to the classroom behind him and took a few steps away from it, before leaning against the wall. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone before dialing the phone number to his employer's office and bringing the device up to his right ear. After ringing for a few moments, the woman finally picked up her phone. "Jason? Why are you calling this early in the morning?" she asked. "Something seems to have come up. Earlier today, a co-worker informed me that she would be resigning because her people are being murdered, and she needed to be there for assistance. According to her, the attackers are part of the same people who attacked the Headmistress," he replied, making sure he was speaking softly enough so that he could hear her without anyone else listening in. Since the hallways were empty at this time of day, he didn't have much of a problem talking out in the hall. "Great... alright, I'll see if I can find out what's going on so I can send someone to assist. Thanks for the heads up," she said. "Looks like a busy week," Jason muttered before standing straight again. The only reply she got from the woman was a dry laugh. "You tell me," she simply replied before she hung up. He let out a sigh before he shoved his phone back into his pocket and headed back into the classroom, leaving the door open. "Sorry about that, class. I have to manage a few things outside of work," he said, before sitting back down at his desk.

OOC:

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Class
Who I am speaking to
No one
My Theme Song
Dear

As soon as the teacher comes back, Camille finishes. She raises her hand."Excuse me, Mr. Renaultz..." ' What next...? '

While waiting for his response, she lightly taps on her desk, barely making any audible sound. She was replaying B3AT's song from that day in the practice room.

".. I wonder where Minki is... "

Project Phobia 01
User Image

R y u S h i d o

D r a g o n . o f . D e s t i n y

User Image

» "If you've time to think about your heroic death, why not live your life beautifully to the end..."

Ryu scribbled across his answers quickly seeing as he might as well answer as many questions as he could. The teacher had left the students to monitor themselves, which was odd for a teacher being so trusting with a class they just met. "I mean if i were a cheater, this would be a piece of cake," Ryu thought, "Tis unfortunate that i'm too cookie-cutter clean for that." Ryu answered the majority of the questions and was sure that about 75% of it was going to be correct before he let off a uninspired sigh. He gazed outside the window again letting his mind wander. Ryu was positioned pretty out of view from the teacher, so naturally Ryu assumed he wouldn't get called out for nodding off. The bunny eared girl caught Ryu's attention again seeing as she seemed rather nervous about her first day her and was making a little bit of a spectacle of herself. Since their eyes met for a moment of awkwardness, Ryu merely smiled and gave a small wave before returning to his test. "Perky and a little shy," Ryu thought with a casual grin, "Ah wells guess that's what makes girls like her cute." With that thought, Ryu rested his head face down on his desk as he waited for the teacher to return.

After a few minutes, the white-haired teacher opened the classroom door and returned non-nonchalantly. Ryu barely flinched as the teacher addressed the class for the apparent leaving. Ryu sighed a little, sitting up from his resting position to respectfully look at the teacher. "Hmm... i don't get it," Ryu thought, "This is a school for the uniquely gifted right? So why does it feel like just like every other school i've been? I mean it's not like we're writting crazy pieces of literature with our minds or something." He figured this class would just prose another few poems or something to get them started. The quiet classroom was starting to irritate Ryu and it was very tempting to soon do something reckless to loosen up the class.

"The strongest enemy I've every faced is my own self-doubt..." «

User Image

User Image User Image User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

εїз The teacher came by to look at everyones stuff animal. "Very nice Kiara, but why did you make two?" "I made two because they are connected and cannot live without each other. They will not function as well if they were seperated." She said simply. The teacher smiled and nodded then went to the other students. "Well I'm finished with my classwork so I'm just looking out the window now. What about you?"

Broken, pale wings εїз

for someone else εїз

style by Impure Desires

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

"Let's see... take that away... re-arrange the equation... divide from both sides... and I've solved it." Shadow muttered as he continued working on the maths problems. He then finished, closed his book and rested his head on the table. Hearing Kiara's response, he smiled. 'Just finished the last of the classwork, now I'm resting my head before it hurts too much, waiting for class to finish.' He responded to Kiara.

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Ӄ ι α я α Ʉ z υ м α к ι

εїз "Well your finished now. I think class is going to end soon. So you wont have long to wait." She thought as she watched the clock and then looked back out the window.

Broken, pale wings εїз

for someone else εїз

style by Impure Desires

Laravely's Senpai

Sparkly Hunter

9,700 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

My Name is
Camille Oakwood
Where I am
Class
Who I am speaking to
No one
My Theme Song
Dear

While waiting, Camille's eyes wander around as she's beginning to become slightly bored again. Was it just her imagination? No, it wasn't. The boy from earlier who had took a look at her had looked at her again. She smiles gently and gives a small wave back. Then Camille whispers so low so that only he could hear which wasn't hard since he was just right next to her and the teacher was quite a distance away. "Hi. . ~" '..I wonder why he keeps on looking at me? Is there something on my face..?'

Waiting for two responses now, Camille just rests her chin on her hand and faces a little sideways to actually look at the boy than glance at him oddly. He had nice dark hair with dark yet shining eyes. She blushes slightly, noticing that she was sort of checking him out then moves her eyes towards the ground.

".. I wonder what uniqueness he has..?~ "

Ryu Shido
Project Phobia 01

Dangerous Raider

User Image
Shadow Nightwing

Shadow smiled and lifted his head, looking at the clock. 'Hopefully we'll have the next class together.' He thought, then looked out the window and drummed his fingers on the desk, then sighed and pakced his things, ready for the class to end. 'I miss you and I love you.'

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items