Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Isaac Samuels

"Ah..." Isaac laughed a bit. "No. It's like a big house where human children without parents live. There are people that take care of them until either someone comes and adopts them or until they're old enough to start living on their own."

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image"Oh, that's interesting" Azalea tried to imagine living in an orphanage with other kids, she just grew up with wild rodents but if you compare the two there isn't much of a difference.
User Image
Isaac Samuels

"Yea..." Isaac's smile faded a bit. "I lost my parents when I was seven. I lived in an orphanage until recently, when I heard about this school. It's nice to be surrounded by other people with powers and abilities. No one judges others for being different around here. I like that."

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image"Oh my, I'm sorry to that about your parents" she shifted in her seat a little " I didn't know my parents either, I was raised by a human that worked at the garden"

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image

Star had no other choice but to be dragged, a single. B-b-but... Came out, as she was dragged by her right arm, hopping on one foot till she was able to regain her balance and walk at a steadyness behind Gina. She had a light pink to her cheeks. Uhh.. Gina... I don't do well with large groups. She said in a whisper so only Gina could hear it. She eyed the group, noting the one way conversation between two of them, and felt a bit out of place.
OOC:
Cora4life
Shikaku and Kotonashi
The blind kid who sees everything, and the wolf that will get him killed
gaia_diamond Lost in the Darkness, of my lonely heartfelt fears gaia_diamond

User Image

Shikaku walked through the gates of the school, followed closely by a black wolf. "So, this is what he's been working on for all this time. It must look pretty nice." the boy said with a chuckle.

gaia_diamond I found out the meaning of your sympathetic tears gaia_diamond
Just because I have no reason to live - doesn't mean I'm not alive.
User Image
Sin sits up and shakes his head"Did i fall asleep?He says quietly as his stomach growls Damn it not so soon. Sin stands up and walks down to the hallway to the Cafeteria "I hope no one sees what im about to do" he mumbles as a red mist surrounds his finger

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Swift and true straight to my heart,
Love has come calling and I'm back there again
I pour myself a brand new start
Glad to be falling for the beauty within.
All the king’s horses, all the king’s men.

.:: Misaki Dylan Rei Matsumoto ::.
Don't Underestimate Me. Appearance Isn't Everything.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Misaki looked at Isaac, when he talked about his parents. Her heart went out to him, but she was the exact same way. Then, she smiled at Azalea. "My story is pretty much like Isaac's. My parents, and my three brothers- were killed. But, instead of going to an orphanage, I ran away before the authorities could catch me." she said, and grinned. "My family was extremely wealthy, so I've managed to get by pretty comfortably." she said. Misaki's parents had prepared her, if anything like that were to happen.

Thoughts: A garden, hmm Azalea? Cool!
Company: Isaac, Elise, Azalea
Mood: Confident
Out.Of.Cookies.: Lethia: Feel free to have your characters join us. You can even bring both. :3

I’m on the outside looking in.
Over and over, and over again.
There’s no telling where I’ve been.
How I returned here, or how much I’ve seen.
All the king’s horses, all the king’s men.
User Image

Sin opened the door to the Cafeteria and noticed other people were there "Damn it there would be other people here" he mumbled quietly to himself as he walked to a man who asked him what he would like to eat
User Image
Isaac Samuels

"Sorry, didn't mean to bring up a negative subject." Isaac's gaze turned to Star. "So what's your story, Star? If you don't mind me asking, that is." He had noticed that Star seemed rather shy. He wasn't trying to call her out, just to help her start to interact a bit.
Careseroth began to wander the school grounds. He did this for two reasons. The first was to see how the students were doing and the second was to get his mind off other things. He'd had little luck with the latter. Careseroth let out a sigh. With the defeat of his father, Careseroth severed all that bound him to his past. That is, all except for one mistake he'd made. 'I need to learn to move on...' he thought to himself. 'Tch...if only it were that simple.' He knew the fact that his feelings for Alex had not changed would make things complicated. The past was the past, but there was one thing he still needed to do. Something he needed to make amends for.

Careseroth Hataku
User Image
((I changed Careseroth's picture. xd Just thought this one was better.))
IUser Image

Sin reaches for the mans chest and sharpens the tips of his finger to pierce the bone protecting the heart but a few Centimeters away from cutting flesh he pulls his hand away "Im sorry sir please forgive me." sin said as he looked down at the ground " D-d-do you have any raw meat?" he asks nervous that he wont serve him as the man gets a tray and gives him a raw tenderloin and sin takes the tray looks up and smile "Thank you sir" he said has he walked away

Anxious Girl

User Image
                            Alex Shand: Botany Professor ❦

While looking at her map and walking along the courtyard simultaneously, Alex finally found her way. But in this discovery, she also found something else, and that was the back of Careseroth. Silently, she stopped and opened her moth as to speak. A soft breeze passed her as to interrupt her plans and she changed her mind. Quickly, she turned away from him and went the opposite way. The elf folded the paper and shoved it into her bag, trading it for a key. It took her maybe a minute of fast-paced footing and a hard determination to lock herself away to find the faculty dormitories. She unlocked the door to the hall and found her room, to which she entered immediately and closed the door behind her.

Alex was inches from the door, her hand on the deadbolt and everything was trembling. She closed her eyes and let her head rest against the cols wood. Why. Why was she feeling like this? Why did she even take this job? She folded her lips in and took a deep breath before letting her fingers peel away from the lock. She turned to see her room. A small shelving unit was built into the wall that sectioned the room from her small bathroom. In her little entry way, several boxes were taped shut with her last name written across them. She sighed softly and crossed the room, pulling a set of curtains free, letting sunlight pur into her room. It was so uniform- the dorm. Her bed was a bare mattress with a few uncovered pillows and a package of bedding laying beside them. She had a small closet and dresser, a mirror, a desk, a lamp, two windows – it was her new home and she couldn't feel more lost. Perhaps it would just take some getting used to – yes, that was it.

Alex sat at the edge of her bed and set her bag down on the floor beside her feet. Unbuckling her sandals, she removed them and pulled her knees into her chest, hugging them close. Things would get better. Once school started and she begin to teach, Alex would be okay. She would lose herself in grading papers and giving out assessment tests. She would spend evenings alone coming up with the next days's lesson. She doubted that she would even see Careseroth that much. Soon he would be just her boss, an old friend of course, but he had a schedule too, right?
                            God, Alex.. stop it. It's day one..” she scolded herself before laying her head upon her knees.

The elf closed her eyes and thought back to her days in school, being young and in love, the things she used to have. Scenes played back in her head, nights where she would await Careseroth to meet her upon her balcony. Alex bit her lip as the scars of his kiss became more and more apparent in her mind. Finally, she let go and hurried to the window. She wrenched it open and took gulps of fresh air. This internal struggle could only go on for so long. She rubbed her face and gathered her composure. He was the past, it happened and she was determined to keep it that way.
                            He's a friend, now leave it alone, you have to..” she reassured herself, leaning on the sill of her window, allowing the gentle breeze to kiss her face.
"Woah!!" Alex looked up at the school in awe as he entered through the front gates. "Man, Careseroth really did a great job putting all this together. It looks amazing!" he laughed. "I wonder how he'll react to me being here. I guess I'll find out when I see him-" It was at that moment that Alex spotted his old friend walking within eyeshot. Alex smiled mischievously and snuck up behind him. "Hey Careseroth!!!"

"Gah!!" Careseroth jumped. "God dammit Alex! How many times do I have to tell you not to-" he paused and turned around. "Wait...Alex?"

"Surprise!!" Alex said cheerily.

Careseroth sighed. "What are you doing here?"

"Do I need an excuse to visit my best friend?"

"A notice would've been nice."

Alex smiled. "Now what fun would that be?" his expression became puzzled. "What's going on?"

Caereseroth raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"Come on, you know you can't hide your mopeyness from me." Alex tilted his head. "So what's wrong?"

"..........." Careseroth sighed again. "I'd rather not talk about it right now."

Alex frowned a bit, but his smile then returned and he nodded. "Okay. I'll give you some privacy."

"Thank you..."

Alex turned and headed off. "I'm gonna explore a bit. Try to cheer up a bit." he called back.

"........" Careseroth nodded a bit and continued on his way.

Careseroth Hataku
User Image
Alexander Cavel
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items