Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Isaac Samuels

Isaac collected his dorm key and headed off toward the dorm building. He wasn't sure what to make of this school. It seemed nice enough, and the people were friendly. But Isaac still had his doubts. He arrived at dorm 12 he walked inside, setting down his things and lying on one of the beds. "I guess I'll find out soon enough..."
___

Careseroth sat in his office, going over the faculty dossiers. Krypt had already arrived, but he knew others would show up eventually. As he scanned through the file names he stopped suddenly, backtracking to the previous file. As Careseroth read the name he ran his hand over the file. "Alex..." he said out loud to himself.

Careseroth Hataku
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image

Walking in to the school. It didn't take the red haired girl long to find her dorm room. Upon entering her new "home" She took a quick look around So far it seems like I don't have a roommate..... Perfect. She said almost in a purr but stopped her self. Shook her head, closed the door behind her And flipped on a light, there sitting on the table was the same shadow cat as before, staring at her with white eyes Must you follow me everywhere? She asked, shaking her head when it only nodded as she went to unpack her bag. Setting up her side of the room. She looked around at the Japanese styled room and smiled lightly. She liked the taste the people of the school had, as well as the coloring of the room, she felt safe.

You know no where is ever safe. The voice echoed through her head, she turned and glared at the cat.

Yea as long as your around. The cat hissed as she turned to leave. Where do you think you're going?

Exploring. Have to get used to this place some how. She said, leaving the room, locking the door behind her. Not caring as the shadow slipped under the door, and reformed into a cat to follow her down the hall .

OOC: random post .
User Image
Sin woke up and jump out his window and started to jump roof top to roof top I wonder what school is like i haven't made human contact in five years i hope i fit in. he thought to himself as he jumps to a tree on school grounds and continues on to the front door to get his dorm number
User Image
Isaac Samuels

Isaac left his dorm and started off down the hall with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he really didn't care much. He just wanted to walk for a bit. Walking always eased Isaac's mind when he needed to clear his head.
User Image
Sin opens the doors and runs to the front desk after tell them who he was they tol him that his dorm was room 13 "Thanks" He reply's as he runs up to his room and just lays there on his bed look at the ceiling Hmm So this is a school huh seems quiet
...Gina The Vampire!...

User Image

Gina finished looking at all the flowers from the garden and drawing them in her book. When she walked out of the garden and into the hallways she notice more people arrived. She was excited and happy to make friends. So she walked up to the first person she saw. She remember her daddy say that of you don't speak up then no one would hear you and what good in life if no one can hear you. She smiled and walked up to another red hair girl like herself. She felt since her and the girl hair was the same maybe they had things in common, it was a writers thing to her "Hello, my name is Gina" she said smiling.

Anxious Girl

User Image

Alex Shand: Botany Professor ❦

It had been a while since Alex's previous visit to the school. Last time she was here, she was simply dropping off a resume and speaking with the Academy's academic coordinators. This visit, however, was a new beginning and it marked her stay. Upon receiving her letter and getting the job as a Botany teacher, she prepared back home for her new life at the school, where her students would be entirely random as opposed to the young children of her clan. It was both a scary and exciting door she was walking through.

Stepping onto the grounds caused a wave of nervousness within her body. With each step of her sandaled feet, the young woman felt her hand grip tighter and tighter to the strap of her leather side bag which hung heavily over her shoulder. Luckily, Alex had most of her possessions sent to the school a head of time - which she expected to find in her classroom as well as her living quarters. The elf didn't really seem to embody the image of a dusty old professor. In fact: she seemed youthful and new. Ticked into her mid-thigh shorts was a floral over shirt only half buttoned with a cream undershirt. The bright pinks, purples and greens of her floral patterned shirt were almost tamed thanks to the other neutral colors she was wearing. Her long, wavy, white-gold hair was tossed back into a loose knot on the upper back side of her head. This is what allowed her pointed ears to show in a light of dominance - revealing her race. n her right, the cartilage was pierced, a long silver tube of an earring tastefully sat upon the fold of her ear.

Passing few people, Alex followed the instructions on a small piece of paper that was given to her within her letter. She was to meet with the headmaster: an old friend of hers, which she had some complicated history with. Pushing through the doors of the administration building, the only building she had any real familiarity with, she followed on to find his office.

She slipped through the door of Careseroth's room and lightly tapped her knuckles against its wood paneling. "Headmaster Hataku?" she asked with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. It was so odd to call someone she once attended school with, her boss. All the same though, she stood in his doorway and smiled, that same contageous smile she always possessed.
Careseroth jumped up from his seat at the sound of her voice, nearly knocking over the stack of papers on his desk. Then, regaining his composure, he approached the door and put his hand on the knob. 'Okay...here goes nothing.' Careseroth opened the door and, upon seeing her face, immediately found himself smiling back at her. "H-hey." he stopped and cleared his throat. "I mean...um...hello...Alex." Careseroth mentally face-palmed, realizing that he sounded like an idiot. Holding the door open, he gestured for her to come into his office. "I didn't realize you'd be arriving so soon..."

Careseroth Hataku
User Image

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image

At the sound of foot steeps, the shadow cat became what he was. A shadow, he blended in with Alex's shadow, as the foot steeps came closer, and the sound of a girl's voice saying hello and introducing her self, cause Alex to stop in her tracks, as she turned on the ball of her heel and looked to the red haired girl standing behind her. Alex raised a brow in question, having never really been approached by others before. Uh... Hi there.... She said with a half smile, not really prepared to talk to anyone. I'm Alexandria... But call me Star she smiled a bit softer now. So... uh... You new here too? Alex asked, this was the most she talked to anyone in a very long time. So she wasn't sure what to ask or say.

OOC: .
User Image
Isaac Samuels

As Isaac made his way down the hall he passed another boy who seemed to be wandering also. 'Friend attempt number one...' Isaac stopped and greeted is fellow student. "Hey there." he said casually. "How's it going?"

Anxious Girl

User Image

Alex laughed slightly at Careseroth's stumble of a hello. She blinked a few times as he inquired on her early arrival and walked in at his request.
                            "I was just so excited to be accepted as a professor here, I suppose I couldn't wait to leave home." Alex said with another giggle.

She walked toward a chair that sat at the front of his desk, her hand traced the woodwork of its frame and she looked down, smiling sadly.
                            "So, big man on campus now. I guess we both took entirely different routes, yeah?" she asked, her eyes finally looking up to him.

Alex wasn't really sad as she was emotional. It was so foreign to be in the same room as him again. Sure, they were friends, and it was so excited to be together at the same school again, but it was so long. Alex removed her bag and set it down on a chair before folding her arms across her body.
                            "So- um. Is there anything you need or that I need to know before I start teaching here?" she asked, switching to more of a business mode. She couldn't tell why, but Alex felt as though this was the mask she should wear for the sake of her professionalism.
Careseroth chuckled a bit. "I guess so." he said, sitting down in his chair. "To be honest, it's a little hard to believe. I never could have pictured myself in this position." Careseroth turned his gaze to Alex. He felt a somewhat nostalgic feeling seeing her again, and old memories began to crop up in his mind. "A lot has changed...and I often look back on everything that's happened to push me forward. My past, my family issues, which thankfully have been resolved, the old school..." A small smile crossed his face. "And you." Careseroth could feel himself beginning to relax. It appeared Alex still had that effect on him. "As for your teaching, there will be no classes held today. We're giving the student's a chance to mingle and get to know each other. You'll have your own classroom and a place to stay at the faculty dorms." After a moment of quiet, Careseroth spoke again. "It's good to see you again, Alex."

Careseroth Hataku
User Image

Anxious Girl

User Image

Alex nodded her head, "I suppose I should take the opportunity to settle in and maybe do the same as far as getting to know my students."
                            Alex passed him a quick smile. "I hear your school has provided me with actual text books on what I will be teaching. I guess that a uniform curriculum would come in handy. As opposed to teaching them to identify plants as though they were in the forest alone, starving to death." She laughed lightly and gathered her bag.

Before turning to walk out of his office, Alex stooped in her tracks and looked to him. Her hand slithered down into a pocket the old leather thing and pulled free a small notebook that seemed to have been through wars. Flipping through a few pages, she pulled a piece of worm paper free, walking back to his desk and placing it against the cool wood surface.
                            "I figured you'd like to see this. I almost forgot that I had it." she said softly before turning and leaving his office immediately.

Upon the small piece of paper was a picture. It seemed to be old, the yellowing edges really saying so. But it was something Alex had kept in hopes of seeing Careseroth again one day. In the photo, the two of them sat together under a familiar cherry blossom tree which shaded a bench in a courtyard of stone. They were very young- in their teen years at least. Alex was looking up at the camera, picture perfect, her face gleaming and eyes bright. Careseroth seemed just barely ready for the shot. Alex figured this was from the time they had just become friends or were maybe hinting at something more. Nonetheless, it was a keepsake. A perfect frozen memory and she knew it belonged to at least one of them now.

The elf left the building and quickly made her way across campus to the science building. It was quite empty, nothing but the sound of a breeze passing through open windows lingered here and Alex felt herself calm. From her paper she found the room that now belonged to her for her years of teaching. She opened a door with a small window at the center top and immediately was flabbergasted at the sight of her new workplace.

Her old leather bound books were piled high on a desk. A bookshelf was empty behind it, save fro a few manuals and boxes of seeds. The student text books were all along a wall, waiting to be picked up by those who would attend her class. And the chalk board was clean, pristine even, and boxes of new calk sat at the tray, awaiting Alex's break-in. The elf sighed happily and set her bag in her chair. She began to look over her books, setting them in their respected places in her bookshelf behind her desk. Occasionally she would glance at her roster, memorizing names and trying to come up with a mental representation of each.

This was about to be a very good year. Alex was already looking forward to it, and class had yet to start.
...Gina The Vampire!...

User Image

Gina could tell the girl was a little bit surprise that she was taking to her. "yea, I'm new here too" she smiling. "I wonder how this place is going to turn out to be, it going to be a drama filled school or is it going to be love"

Sparkly Lunatic

11,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser Image

Star blinked. Her eye brow raised in question. Drama?...... Love?... she said, as if she never thought of those kind of outcomes at going to a new school, or if she never heard of it before. Yeah.... about those.... Drama... I'm not fan of... and love? She rubbed the back of her head and put on a sly smile. Who needs that. She waved the thought off with her hand, and a small laugh. Do you know where anything is in this place. She said, as her stomached growled. Like the Lunch room? She grinned.

OOC: .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces