Welcome to Gaia! ::

...Gina The Vampire!...

User Image

Gina walked inside the cafe as Star opened the door. "We shall" she said smiling. So far the only person that she knew so far at this school was the nicest person in a long time. When she got to the front of the line, she asked for some popcorn chicken and some fries. When she go her food she then waited for Star.
User Image
Isaac Samuels

Once he arrived at the cafeteria, Isaac purchased a sandwich and a drink. He noticed two girls nearby, but decided that they were most likely busy talking to each other. With a shrug, Isaac walked to an empty table and sat by himself.

Celebrating Seeker

◞║███████████████████████████████████████

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elise Mizu

----------------Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
--------------------» »

Elise sighed and stood up from the bench. She didn't really bring anything, besides a small backpack. Her stomach let out a small growl, ' I guess I should eat something.' she thought heading to the cafeteria.
                    When she arrived she grabbed a bottle of water and an apple, 'No one can ever go wrong with a meal like this!' she concluded, looking for a place to sit. She spotted a boy with white hair, eating by himself, ' Better to eat with someone than alone...' she thought, " Is it alright if I eat with you?" she asked from across the table.

Cafeteria : unnamed boy
                    Out of Compositions: Hello c:
User Image
Isaac Samuels

"Hm?" Isaac looked up at the girl. A small smile crossed his face and he nodded. "Sure, why not?" he said, gesturing for her to sit. "I'm Isaac."

((Short...))

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Flare entered her dorm and started to unpack. When she finished and layed on her bed, she was so excited to be here. She never thought she'd be here in a school like this. It was so pretty. She never been in a city before she was scared and excited. She loved adventures."I can't wait to me my roomie. I wonder what they'll be like."she said

Celebrating Seeker

◞║███████████████████████████████████████

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elise Mizu

----------------Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
--------------------» »

Elise gave a small smile, " Thanks" she said taking a seat. "It's a pleasure to meet you Issac, I'm Elise." she replied, opening the bottle of water.

Cafeteria : Issac
                    Out of Compositions: That's fine, mine's pretty short too~
User Image
Isaac Samuels

"Likewise, Elise." Isaac took a drink of his own water. "It's nice to finally be talking to someone." he said. "I've tried to make contact with some random people but have failed in those attempts. Note to self: just sit and wait, eventually people will come." Isaac chuckled.

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Azalea walked up to the school she was shaking like a leaf, this was the first time outside of garden she had no idea how to act or what to say if she met someone."What happens if I make a fool of myself or offend someone without know?! I should of stayed home!" she thought. She shook her nagging thoughts out of her head and walked to the front desk, once she gave her information to the woman she was handed a piece of paper with her dorm number and a map of her classes. She raced to the dormitory and once she found the right number she barged into her room and closed the door, after suffering from a slight panic attack and unpacking her things she mustered up the courage to walk back outside and meet people...or at least watch them.

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Swift and true straight to my heart,
Love has come calling and I'm back there again
I pour myself a brand new start
Glad to be falling for the beauty within.
All the king’s horses, all the king’s men.

.:: Misaki Dylan Rei Matsumoto ::.
Don't Underestimate Me. Appearance Isn't Everything.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Misaki's eyes widened, just ever so slightly, in surprise as her taxi drove up to the school she had enrolled in. Well, it wasn't really like she had many options. This school was one of the few that would accept people like her, people who were...supernatural.

Misaki looked out her window, seeing the school come into view. It was a beautiful place, really, and seemed like she would be living a pretty nice life for the rest of her time there. If I make friends, that is, and the food is better than that disgusting mush they served in elementary school.Misaki thought, letting a tired sigh escape her lips. The food/stuff/substance she had had once in kindergarten had been horrible, and once her parent's found out about the bad food, they pulled their child from the school. A few other parent's did too, so it wasn't that big of a deal. Misaki shook her head lightly, a little smirk on her face as she thought about kindergarten.

The cab came to a smooth stop just outside the front entrance of the school, the motor still humming. Misaki took a moment to collect herself before stepping out of the vehicle, walking around the trunk and pulling her bags out. There were about a million of them, it seemed, as Misaki hauled each one onto the grass. Shutting the trunk door of the elegant, black taxi, she walked up to the male driver. The driver had greying hair, kind eyes with little laugh lines, and a dark suit on. Misaki dug around in her bag quickly before plucking three twenty dollar bills from her wallet, each one crisply folded. She had been to the bank before she began the departure to her school, so the bills didn't have many wrinkles. "Thank you for the ride." Misaki said, flashing him one of her trademark grins. "Here, please keep the change." Misaki handed the money to the older man, saluting him with two fingers before he drove off, a smile on his face as he thanked her. She waved once as the car sped away, turning onto a main road before it was out of sight.

Misaki walked over to the heap of bags, all different colours, shapes and sizes. "Here goes nothing..." she muttered, slinging a few bags over each shoulder and gripping the handles of her rolling suitcases. She also had a backpack, which made her trip to her dorm even more difficult.

Before starting off towards the office, she breathed in, inhaling the fresh air outside. Misaki had been cooped up in a car for the past while, and although it was a wonderful vehicle, it still felt good to fill her lungs with clean oxygen.

She started to trudge towards the main entrance, a slight breeze playing with her hair, it's long tendrils dancing behind her. She was wearing one of her typical outfits, and she hadn't bothered to dress up in fancier items like most people would on the first day of school. Not many people did really, so it was okay. If her mother was still alive though, she would've tried to put Misaki in some fancy, over-the-top expensive dress, while her father took enough pictures to make fifteen albums. But, they had already died a while ago, so luckily, but unluckily, for Misaki, it wasn't going to happen.

Misaki had managed to pull and tug and push each of her million bags through the door of the school, without too much struggle. Surprisingly, it was much bigger than she had thought it would be. An elegant buidling, no doubt, but had a modern and fun twist to it. It looked big on the outside, but the inside just made it seem that much larger and extravagant.

She was almost at the front desk, when she tripped over a random strap on one of her bags, landing face first. Misaki was used to this, because she was extremely clumsy. Falling like this was almost second nature to her, but she had recently got it under control, with a bit of practice. Standing up and fixing her clothes, she walked the last few feet to the front desk, dropping her bags because she figured she could use a break. "Hi. Misaki Dylan Rei Matsumoto." she said to the secretary. The secretary smiled and handed Misaki her dorm key, a map, and her schedule. "Here you go sweetie. Welcome to Divine Academy. Here is your dorm key, map and schedule. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask." the hostess-like secretary said, her glasses reflecting the golden-lighting of the building. Misaki nodded, smiled, and began to walk to her dorm, but not before tripping on the exact same strap again.

A few minutes later, and after climbing a flight of stairs, Misaki had made it to her dorm room unharmed. Tossing her bags to the side, she looked around and smiled. The place seemed luxurious, but Misaki was accustomed to this style of living due to her extreme wealth. She hadn't been living as a luxurious life as she had when she was a child, but Misaki had lived pretty comfortably for an...orphan. God, she hated that word. Those six letters just seemed to contain so much sadness and grief that she hated to hear it come from her mouth, even be thought in her head. It was true though, no doubt, but just because she was one, it didn't mean she had to like it.

Clearing her head of those depressing thoughts, Misaki set her bags down on her bed, unzipping each one. She quickly unpacked her clothing into her set of drawers; luckily, there were two, one most likely for her roommate. Misaki walked over to the bed that she had claimed as her own, lazily falling back onto it. She wondered who her roommate would be, whether or not it would be a boy or girl, a jerk or someone so disgustingly sweet it threatened to give Misaki diabetes. Would she like her roommate? Would they get along? And then there was the different gender and age possibility...

She groaned quietly, giving up on coming up with the ideal roommate. She sat up and fixed her hair and clothes, deciding to walk around the school to try and familiarize herself with it. Misaki walked out of the dorm room and into the bright school, eager to talk to someone, her long pink hair following her out the door.

A minute later, Misaki was walking down the long, light-filled hallways of Divine Academy. All around was the peaceful first day chatter, and Misaki enjoyed it. She’d already been stopped by a few people who had wanted to meet her, and she was feeling pretty good. But, she needed food. She hadn’t eaten since breakfast, which was quite a while before. Misaki headed to the cafeteria and walked inside, making her way to the line-up of hungry students. She pulled out her money and bought a lemonade, and an orange. It was a simple enough meal for her, and she wasn’t feeling too hungry. Misaki piled her stuff onto a tray and looked around. The cafeteria had a lot of tables, and there were too many to choose from. She saw a blue-haired girl walk past her and over to a table with a guy sitting at it, one who seemed about her age. Misaki shrugged, and followed the blue-haired girl’s example. She walked up to the two and smiled. ”Hey. I’m Misaki. Do you mind if I sit with you?” she asked them.

Thoughts: These people seem nice enough…
Company: Isaac, Elise
Mood: Confident
Out.Of.Cookies.: Hey guys (and girls). I know my post is pretty long, and I’m sorry the last paragraph is so rushed. My muse just wouldn’t stop talking. Also, if you don’t want to read the entire post, just read the last two paragraphs or so. That's all for this post! :3

I’m on the outside looking in.
Over and over, and over again.
There’s no telling where I’ve been.
How I returned here, or how much I’ve seen.
((Sweet Jesus God almighty. xd Um....well done. rofl ))
User Image
Isaac Samuels

Isaac blinked, then laughed. "Wow, I've been spending so much time trying to mingle and the moment I stop and sit down I've already met two people." Isaac returned his gaze to her. "Of course you can. The more the Merrier. I'm Isaac, it's nice to meet you."

((My post seems very...insignificant all of the sudden. xd ))

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
(( xD Thanks. I know it's long, but you can just skip to the last two paragraphs. The top part is completely irrelevant, I just do it for the reactions. emotion_awesome ))
Summer_Lovett
(( xD Thanks. I know it's long, but you can just skip to the last two paragraphs. The top part is completely irrelevant, I just do it for the reactions. emotion_awesome ))

((Well you most certainly got one from me. rofl ))

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image
Azalea was wondering about the school amazed by beauty of it all, but what truly amazed her was the students and how similar or different they looked from the people who visited her garden. She was so excited to be here to be apart of the world she couldn't hold in her excitement and let a small squeal. She quickly covered her mouth and hid in the nearest room, when she looked up to see where she was she noticed people sitting at tables talking and eating. Following the lead of other students she walked up to the lunch line, she ordered some fresh berries and water. She made her way to an empty table and sat watching the other students as she ate.

Questionable Inquisitor

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Swift and true straight to my heart,
Love has come calling and I'm back there again
I pour myself a brand new start
Glad to be falling for the beauty within.

.:: Misaki Dylan Rei Matsumoto ::.
Don't Underestimate Me. Appearance Isn't Everything.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx Misaki smiled at Isaac. "Nice to meet you too." she said, sitting down. She gingerly placed her food on the table, and unscrewed the cap of the lemonade. Misaki put her lips to the bottle, and sipped, when she noticed something in her hindsight. An exotic looking girl was sitting all alone at a table, watching other students as she ate. Misaki put the cap back on her lemonade, and turned to Isaac. "We should invite her over. As you said, the more the merrier." she said grinning, waving to the girl to come on over.

Thoughts: These people seem nice enough…
Company: Isaac, Elise
Mood: Confident
Out.Of.Cookies.: Lol, my posts are going to get a lot shorter in comparison to the first one.

I’m on the outside looking in.
Over and over, and over again.
There’s no telling where I’ve been.
How I returned here, or how much I’ve seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff