Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Aiel walked to the front of the school, curious what this school would be able to teach him that he didnt already know. Aiel sighed then began to walk forward. Silently he opened the doors to the school and went to the registration desk.
Princess Aya
User Image
Aya shook her head "no its ok its just that...yeah you know....problems" she mumbled "lets just ummm do something else" she said trying to cheer the tone of her voice.She turned to lestat and nodded. She smiled at dahilia "thank you...and you shouldnt be sorry...i should"

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
(( i posted in the other page c: ))

O.G. Player

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Sir Lance of Yorshire

He calmly stands up and throws away his trash and walks around slowly.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat nodded a little disappointed that they didn't get to play chess. He looked at Dahlia and Aya "You two have any other ideas?"
☼ N a Y a ☼
User Image
Naya walked out of misas room and changed back to her human form "that was a delicious amount of milk" she said to herself and walked down the halls.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia put her head down. I don't know what to do....I might make a mistake again and do something she doesn't like... She said lifting her head up.

Romantic Fatcat

Mama Cici
User Image V A L E N T I N E

Valentine rolled her eyes as she walked "It's rude to ask for some ones name with out even stating yours first" she told him in annoyance.
Princess Aya
User Image
Aya thought for awhile "umm i've never gone to a amusment park" she said. Sadly being a princess meant that she rarly got the chance to go out of the castle or kingdom

O.G. Player

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Sir Lance of Yorshire

He walks around the ends up in a forest. "Damn...So confusing..." he takes out his sword and starts swinging it around in the skilled way he had been taught.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat looks at Aya then out the dark window "Hmm, maybe tomorrow? It's getting late." he said.
☼ N a Y a ☼
User Image
Naya turned to her cat self and padded down the hall until she saw valentine with some boy, she rubbed agaisnt both of the legs and purred wanting to be petted she mainly rubbed against valentines leg cause she knew valentine better than the other boy.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia thought it would be a good idea. I agree....It's getting a little late... She said softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff