Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 57 58 59 > >>

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"How much? I arrived around the time that you started calling out his name. So I saw quite a bit, but I didn't want to disturb you two." Alruna replied with the nonchalantness of a woman speaking about what she wanted to eat for dinner. Despite admittedly being in love with Thanatos, she did not mind his time with other women. She had decided that Thanatos could do whatever he wished with his body, so long as she was the one that had his heart. "What makes you think that I want anything more?" Alruna asked, handing the outfit to Annabel and began looking for more clothes. "Oh yes, that's right. You had sex with one of your students. That's taboo, isn't it? I almost forgot about that. I guess that means you really do owe me even more for my silence. I'll think of something. Maybe next time you and Thanatos make love, I should require you to wear one of these?" Alruna chuckled softly, looking towards a kinky nurse's uniform towards the back of the store. "Or maybe not."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"There won't be a next time." Annabel scoffed. "That was a one time thing, understand? I don't know why, but I wasn't thinking straight. I made a mistake, and I won't let it happen again. I'm going to forget it happened, and I'm going to do whatever you want so that you'll forget about it too."

Annabel had resorted to petty bribery, but it's not like she could do anything else. Alruna wasn't scared of her, so it's not like Annabel could intimidate her into staying quiet about what had happened. But her career was over if anybody found out. Then where would she go? That school was her home, and Eulalie's too....Oh god, if Eulalie found out...She'd lose all the respect her daughter may have had for her.

"This is a mess. I'm such an idiot. That kid must have been using some weird witchcraft s**t."

User Image

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Are you sure?" Alruna asked, smiling to the store worker that had just returned with the corset she had asked for. "There was never supposed to be a first time, yet there was. How can you be sure that it will never happen again? You've done it once, and Thanatos is still a rather immature, childish man. Are you so sure that your feelings won't change as time passes? In a few years, Thanatos will be a mature young man. He'll be more subtle about his thoughts, he'll think ahead before he acts, he'll be more...mature. Like you. How do you know your heart won't change if you meet during that time? Unless it was his immaturity that attracted you." Alruna added that last remark just before resuming her search for one more outfit. If she bought too much at once, it would be difficult to convince Annabel to bring her back without a fight or resorting to extortion. "There is no use in trying to make excuses." Alruna stated. "The decision was yours. Thanatos is stubborn, but not forceful. You could have said no, could have left. But you didn't."

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy woke up and leapt straight out of bed, as usual. "Good morning, Mr. Bear," she said brightly to her stuffed giraffe. She had had it since she was a small child, when she thought that the name "teddy bear" applied to all stuffed animals regardless of species. "Good morning Eulal-- Eulalie!" Upon seeing that her beloved roommate was not in her bed, Prissy remembered everything that had transpired the previous night. It was such a fun night, with two of her favorite things: music and dancing. And cake! And purple glowies! And lots of people, all having a good time. It was there that she noticed her best friend, Eulalie, and her other best friend, Aramis, leave the party together. It took all of what little self-restraint she had to not tail them, but even Prissy had the sense to let a boy and a girl have their private time.

By the time she had gotten back to her room, she had forgotten all about the Eulalie/Aramis situation, and against all odds, she was actually tired. Exhausted, even. That night had been a welcome carthasis from the terror of the attack on the school, and Prissy was so worn out that she fell right asleep in her yellow sunflower dress that she had worn to the dance. Still in the dress now, she was standing next to Eulalie's bed as the memories came flooding back to her. She was shaken out of her thoughts by the sound of the doorknob rattling. As soon as it opened, Prissy pounced like a bright yellow tiger onto the person who walked through, who was of course, none other than her roommate. The momentum of the collision sent both girls tumbling out into the hallway, with Prissy on top.

"Eulaliiiiie!" she shouted loud enough for the neighbors to hear. She had a manic grin on her face. "So? How was it? Did the angel of love take you to your special place? Were there rainbows? Oooh you're so lucky!" The energetic young girl assaulted her poor roommate with a seemingly endless barrage of questions.

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

As Aramis read his book, he couldn't help but feel a bit strange. His vision blurred for a moment, feeling as if he had something in his left eye he reached up and placed his hand over it. The simple feeling of something bothering his eye soon evolved into a migraine that made him want to scream curse words at the sky, or whatever cruel god he could imagine. The vision in that eye went from blurred to something else entirely. He could see....someplace else? It was like he was watching a 3D movie without glasses, he could see the schoolyard, but transparently laid over it was someplace else entirely. "what the hell is this?" He mumbled as he attempted to make sense of what he was seeing. A large, round, flat stone surface was before him, with figures sitting around it of all shapes and sizes. Each figure was hard to make out, but the ones closer to him were slightly easier. There was a massive silver knight with runic carvings decorating his armor to the left, and a hugely tall knight in purple armor to his right. The knight on the right turned to Aramis and spoke in a proud, dignified voice. "Lancelot! You don't look so well, perhaps you should go for a stroll outside!" Lancelot? That must be it! Aramis was seeing through Lancelot's eyes right now, and judging by how the purple knight described it Lancelot must be seeing what Aramis was. 'Aramis, I'm assuming you can hear me. I apologize for the headache, the connection between us is especially strong right now. I'll weaken it shortly. Your body must have undergone some rigorous activity lately to trigger the connection like this.... Rigorous activity? Oh, that must have been last night.

'So whenever I get physically exerted I'll connect with you?'

'In a sense, yes. Whenever your adrenaline gets going the connection will trigger, and you'll have access to my power. I'll tamper with the conneciton to make sure this whole seeing double thing doesn't happen again though. Until we meet again, young master.'

And with that, Aramis was perfectly fine, he looked around and shrugged, continuing to read. At least he now knew what his eye meant now. He wondered if he would ever actually have to really use Lancelot's power, he also became quite curios about the identities of the two knights who were beside Lancelot. "Only time will tell, I suppose."

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"I don't care what my reasons for doing it may have been. I'm not letting it happen again." She said sternly. Whatever had come over her last night was gone, and she could think clearly now. Last night had been the second biggest mistake of her life, and she wasn't about to do it again. "You know, aren't you two a couple or something? I'm surprised you haven't tried to beat the s**t out of me."

As she spoke, Annabel continued to sort through the clothes, occasionally picking up something and slinging it over her arm to be purchased later. Like she needed to be shopping for lingerie at a time like this. She'd never get to show it off. Not anytime soon.

"Maybe I was just lonely and desperate." She sighed. She'd rather resort to insulting herself than thinking she was just some creepy teacher who was banging her students. Lonely and desperate made the situation sound a bit less creepy. "It doesn't matter, because it's in the past....Hm...Does this one have too much lace you think?"

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Uh oh.

Eulalie reached up and clamped a hand firmly over Prissy's mouth. Why did she have to talk so loud? The whole school didn't need to know! Eulalie liked Prissy just fine, but she wasn't going to let her blab to everyone about what had happened. Not that Prissy had the full details, right? There was still time to save this.

"We just talked." Eulalie said with a straight face. One good thing about her lack of emotions was the fact that it made her a wonderful liar. She wiggled her way out from under the girl, looking up and down the hallway to make sure no one had seen them, before pushing Prissy back into the room and closing the door behind them.

"That's all we did." She continued. She went to her closet, changing into her uniform before moving to the mirror to put her hair back in it's usual braids. "All night, we just sat and talked. Nothing happened. No angel of love, or rainbows." Eulalie just couldn't let Prissy know. She was a nice girl, but she didn't want anyone finding out. If word got back to her mother...Poor Aramis would be dead.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Beat you? Why would I do that? Do you really take me for the type of woman that would harm you over something as unimportant as sex? For you humans, watching the person you love have sex with someone else is the ultimate betrayal. Something that could harm your mind and corrupt your souls for eternity. For me, watching you and Thanatos together was barely more than entertainment. If not for Thanatos' adamant opposition to being with me, I would have offered to join you both. And yes, far too much. Plenty of lace is good if it's put together well. That pair looks as if the designer got bored halfway though and decided to use up the rest of the lace he had on hand." Alruna lifted another pair of lingerie into the air, looking at it in the light. "The cloth of this one is practically non-existent. Perfection in itself. I think this is enough for now." Smiling softly, Alruna handed everything she had gathered to Annabel, so she could pay.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alruna wasn't there when Alyss woke up, and she was a little bit grateful for that. She didn't get out of bed for a long time, and simply stared up at the ceiling. She was so happy about her relationship with Charles, and last night had been so much fun, but...She kept thinking about what she had seen. It was just some sort of lighting trick. Nothing had really been there.

Alyss got out of bed, finally deciding to get ready for the day. She had slept in shorts and an over sized t-shirt, like she normally did. She stepped over to her closet, poking her head in to find a uniform to wear.

A soft thud made her body tense. She glanced over her shoulder to see that one of the dolls had fallen off of the shelf. She had been holding her breath, and Alyss slowly released it, sighing with relief. Alyss went over to pick it up...but was stopped.

A large black shadow spread across her floor. Alyss stumbled away from it, her eyes widening. From the shadow a figure formed...It was like looking at the shadow of a man. It was completely void of any features, aside from the basic outline. Alyss stood in her spot, her knees trembling with fright. This was what she had seen the day before.

It's arm suddenly extended, reaching across the room and grabbing her wrist. Alyss shrieked as loud as she could, but the strange creature continued to pull her towards it. Once she was close enough, it wrapped both arms around her, and they both sunk back into the shadowy portal from which it had came. The portal vanished once they were gone, leaving not a single trace behind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the doll-maker's burden

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"If he's so opposed towards being with you, why do you continue to try?" Annabel asked. It was not meant as discouraging, or an insult, but she simply couldn't see the logic in it. Annabel never understood why people could be so stubborn about relationships. If one person wasn't into it, then that was that. You couldn't keep pushing it, you couldn't change it. There was no point. Might as well find someone else.

Annabel took all the lingerie they had chosen between the two of them, and went to the register. She didn't look very happy doing so, and she hoped that the cashier wouldn't get the wrong idea. An older woman taking an obviously younger girl shopping for lingerie. Yeah, that didn't look weird.

She had two bags now, one full of her things, and the rest were Alruna's. She handed them to the succubus, sighing as she did so. "Are we done now? Or did I have to take you somewhere else?"

User Image

Heart GO

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
P-R-I-S-S-Y!Priscilla Pendleton

User Image

Prissy blinked, and then deflated slightly as she was pulled back into their room. "...Oh," she said, taking Eulalie's words for granted. It would never occur to her that she was lying, or that there was even any reason to lie about something like that. Prissy sat down on her bed and hugged Mr. Bear, swinging her legs as she watched Eulalie change out of her dress. She then rolled over, letting her head hang upside down off of the bed and propping her feet up on the wall.

"That's nice too, I guess," Prissy mused. It was a little strange though. She herself could happily talk all day if given the opportunity, but Eulalie had always been one of relatively few words. She thought of it was being an efficient talker, but nonetheless it was unusual for her to carry on a conversation for more than an hour, let alone all night. Then again, Aramis was one of the most thoughtful people out there, so surely they must have had a lot to talk about. When hanging upside down started to pool too much blood at her head, Prissy slid down onto the floor so that just her feet were on the bed.

"You should let your mommy know!" she then suggested, thinking that Annabel could only be pleased to find her daughter finally opening up a bit. "Maybe she'll even let you go on a date!" She had to take care not to squeak that last part, the very thought of it excited her so. Most people thought of Eulalie as cold and distant, and Prissy had always eagerly awaited the day someone really got to know her. And if that someone was Aramis? All the better!

Oh! The curtain opened and my soul poured out like sunlight!
Not anyone, not anything can stop it, you see

Enduring Poster

User Image

When Annabel questioned Alruna about her reasons for pursuing Thanatos, she couldn't help but giggle. "Why? Tell me, why do you try so hard to bond with your daughter? You two are very different people and you have very few of the same interests, yet you continue to try. There is only one word necessary to answer such a question. Hope. We both hope for a future where we can be happy with our loved ones. For you, it is your daughter. For me, it is Thanatos. No matter what, we both refuse to give up on our goal. Now matter how hard they push us away, we still love them, and try our hardest to have our affection returned in kind. The only difference between you and I is the type of love that we wish for." Alruna smiled, finished her small speech. When the two women walked outside after paying for their clothing, Alruna pointed towards a nearby restaurant. "I think I'm in the mood for food. Something physical and sweet." Alruna was able to survive purely on the energy she stole from the souls of others, but she still enjoyed easting sweets occasionally.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Annabel wanted to argue and say that it was completely different. Eulalie was family, she had to have a good relationship with her daughter. But she didn't say that, because as she thought about it, she realized Alruna was right. Those words were strangely wise, not the sort of thing she would have expected from her. She couldn't argue with them.

"Well then...I wish you good luck, I guess." She said with a shrug. If Alruna was so determined, then all she could do was wish her the best. She had to admire her determination. She didn't know how long Alruna had been friends with Thanatos, but she could guess it had been awhile. A long time, being pushed away by the one you loved. Ouch.

"Something sweet? There's a candy store down the road. Wanna go there instead of the restaurant?"

User Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"No!" Eulalie said quickly. "Prissy, promise me you won't tell my mother. I...really don't want her to know yet, okay? I'm just starting to make friends, and it's a surprise, alright?" She continued to lie, not feeling the slightest bit guilty for doing so. It wasn't like her lies would be hurting the girl.

Eulalie started to put her shoes on, but stopped herself as a thought entered her head. She glanced over at Prissy, guilt finally creeping in. Not because she was lying, but because of something else. Eulalie had been so certain that Aramis had a crush on Prissy until they had...you know. But what about Prissy? How did she feel about him?

"How do you feel about Aramis?" Eulalie asked, slipping her foot the rest of the way into her shoe. She had been wearing contacts the night before, so placed her glasses back on her face, finding them on her bedside table right where she had left them. "Are you two...close?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Enduring Poster

User Image

"Luck isn't what I need." Alruna replied. A lesser woman in Aluna's position would have squealed with delight when Annabel mentioned a nearby candy store, but Alruna had full control of her outward emotions. Sweets, along with sex and soul tasting, were one of Alruna's many vices. There had been times in the past where she had killed others in her pursuit for sweets. "Yes, let's go there. It would be faster than ordering dessert at the restaurant." Alruna was unable to smell the store, so she waited for Annabel to lead the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff