Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 57 58 59 > >>

User Image

"Puppy"

Charles wasn't accustomed to attending formal parties, but that wasn't about to stop him from going to the school dance. He put on the only 'formal' clothes he had, which he thought may have not been the right kind for the occasion. Charles entered the dance hall wearing his suit. He wandered around the room, watching the students dance and have fun while he mumbled to himself, "Charlie versus Dance Floor, Fight. Charlie has won the initiative, Charlie used Two Left Feet. It's not very effective. Dance Floor uses Ridicule. It's super effective, Charlie has been defeated." After a few minutes he picked up a familiar scent. Charles scanned the room quickly and saw Alyss sitting by herself. Charles began mumbling to himself again, "Well, I look ridiculous already, may as well add total rejection to the look. So she thought I was cool enough to hang out with, still doesn't mean she actually likes me. She probably just acted like a klutz to see how much I would go out of my way to help her. I mean, she is a summoner after all. I just know nothing good is gonna come from this." Charles slapped himself in the forehead pretty hard and mumbled, "Screw it. Rogue Two to Rogue Base, I'm going in." Charles slowly and discreetly maneuvered his way across the room until he was right next to Alyss, "You look, umm, pretty? No, not pretty, too weak. Beautiful, nah, not quite right. Gorgeous, that's the word I was looking for. You look gorgeous." He grabbed a chair and sat down next to her, "Hope I'm not disturbing you. Ya looked a little lonely over here so I figured I'd make an attempt at remedying that. Also, where I come from, white boys like me can't sing or dance, so I really got no business being here for the intended purpose of this little shindig."

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis watched the danec with a smile, seeing Thanatos and Miss Annabel talking. Miss Annabel seemed to be in a rather good mood, and that was kind of a rare sight. He chuckled a bit and noticed that Miss Annabel was standing in a perfect position to keep an eye on Eulalie, whom was busy doing what she always seemed to be doing, organizing everything in sight. He hadn't actually spoken to Eulalie in a long while, and decided it would be nice to chat with someone instead of looking so socially deprived, standing against the wall alone. although he made sure to take a look at his suit beforehand, making sure everything he could see was in perfect order, so as not to drive Eulalie to adjust his suit. (although he knew this effort to be in vain, as she would probably find something wrong with the suit, or his hair, or comment that his eyes were no longer matching.) He made his way over to her with a small smile on his face and simply stood beside her, taking a moment to watch her organize things, he decided to start the conversation with a question. "Eulalie, I must ask, are you ever content with how something that wasn't personally done by you is organized?"

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Romantic Raider

User Image J A C K x x x j a c l y n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Of x The x Dead x As x If x Death x Itself x Was x Undone

No x More x Calling xLike xx Crow x For xx Boy x For xx Body x In x The x Garden

Jack smiled softly at Osiris, sitting up so that she could sit beside him on the bed. "Sorry." She said with a laugh, unsure of how to explain this to him. She didn't want her boyfriend---that word still made her giddy--to be upset because she was moping around. Even if the dance wasn't what she had expected, she should still make an effort to make him happy.

"It's just that...Growing up I had this perfect picture of what my first school dance would be like. And I guess...Realizing that I can't have that now sort of depressed me. It's like I only have one piece of the puzzle...Of course, it's the best piece that I have." With a slight blush, she put her arm on his leg. She didn't have the dress, or the shoes or the hair. She didn't have the crowd of people staring at her in awe because of how beautiful she would have been...But she had him. That was what mattered.

"I didn't mean to upset you, sorry. If you want, we could head to the dance now? I'll just get over it. It's not what I always imagined, but as long as you're here I'm sure it'll be just wonderful anyway."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No x More x Dreaming x Like xx Girl x So x In x Love x With x The x Wrong x World

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"This isn't my type of dancing." Thanatos replied, resisting the urge to laugh at the others on the dance floor. While Thanatos would never admit it (everyone had their secrets, after all), but he had once taken up ballroom dancing in order to impress the princess of a country he had visited. He was only twelve at the time, but it had worked, temporarily at least. The Princess' coronation had been interrupted by a dragon and all hell had broken loose. Thanatos shook the thoughts away and focused on his conversation with Annabel. "I'm surprised at how cheerful this dance is. Where I'm from, it would take longer than a few weeks to get this kind of mood from everyone. Or maybe everyone here has A.D.D. and gets hyped up and happy over anything." Then again, things occurred differently in this dimension. The cause of the death and destruction had been killed, so there was no vengeance to be sought out. The students were able to focus on rebuilding and retaining their school and sanity.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"O-Oh, thank you." Alyss said softly, blushing, as always. She hadn't expected anyone to come sit by her...But out of everyone, she was glad it was him. Charles was interesting, and was nice to her. That didn't happen very often. Most people thought she was annoying....The only other person who wasn't mean to her was Alruna...Although Alruna has done some not-so-nice things to her.

Her blush got brighter.

"Y-You're not bothering me at all!" Alyss said quickly. "I really enjoy your company...A-And to be honest, I wasn't having much fun sitting by myself. I'm not a very good dancer, but sitting and watching everyone else is just...kind of depressing....But what about you? Um, are you having fun?"

That's the doll-maker's burden

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"No." Eulalie answered honestly with a shrug of her shoulders. She didn't even bother looking at him as she spoke, and continued to adjust the table cloth on the table she stood beside. "Everyone else gets it wrong."

Yes, in her eyes, everyone did everything wrong. They never had things organized in the proper way. She had to fix everything all the time, because for some reason everyone else just couldn't do it correctly. It wasn't that hard, was it? She had never thought so, but apparently it was. People were so silly...

She finally looked away from the table to stare at Aramis. His suit was in good order...But something else was not perfect. She stepped closer to him, and delicately straightened out a stray piece of his hair. She was impressed. So far he was the only person who's outfit she hadn't had to fix.

"You don't have a date?" Eulalie asked bluntly. She saw nothing wrong with it. She didn't have a date either. "I thought you and that...hyper girl were a couple?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love
User Image

"Puppy"

"As much fun as one with no dancing ability can have at a dance. I'm sitting next to the best looking girl in here and she seems to enjoy my company." Charles scratched his head for a moment, "Do ya remember when you were giving me a tour of the school and for a second ya kinda thought I was asking ya out on a date? Well, I'm not to sure where we would go or what we might do, but I would like to, ya know, maybe, ask ya out on a, umm, date-type thing. I mean, if ya don't want to or ya don't like me that way, that's cool. Just kinda throwing that out there before I go crazy debating it further with myself." He lightly smacked himself in the forehead and mumbled to himself, "And now I feel really awkward. Thanks for the idea Beta Pup. You're number two, you don't get the privilege of spending time with females. Alpha gets the girls, not the scrawny Beta. Player two defeated." Charles glanced at Alyss, "Sorry, I kinda forgot my place there. I'm just a Beta, you should have an Alpha."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"You're not looking very closely, are you?" Annabel sighed, motioning towards the dancers. "Look at the way they wave their arms. That's the type of dancing people do when they want to forget about all their troubles. They want to forget all that has happened recently. That's why you're not out there, right? Because you don't care."

It wasn't meant to sound harsh, she was simply stating facts. Thanatos and his friends never seemed to care about what happened at the school. They didn't even seem to like the place (not that she blamed them). She wasn't surprised he didn't care about the latest tragedy.

"Where are your friends, anyway? I thought for sure you three would all be causing trouble."

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

*~Haku Yukuzi~*

With no where to go, a captive heart cannot move...
Not even my own emotions can be seen by those averted eyes...

Haku was at the dance already, dressed in somewhat nicer attire than usual, a long coat with distinctive embroidery on the edges, a more close-fitting shirt and nicer pants, but his iconic chains and collar remained. Normally dances like this were about as much fun as sitting on rusty nails or jamming forks into one's eyes, at least in his opinion when he was essentially dateless. He still hadn't collected on his request from Osiris either, but had given up on it at this point unless the other reminded him of it.

However, the lack of people dancing was nothing short of irritating, more so than watching everyone else dance with people they liked on some level. As annoying as it was to watch others dance, he enjoyed criticizing their technique and style from the sidelines, being a skilled dancer himself. He eventually grew bored of the empty dance floor and moved to grab the arm of the nearest person, a rather cute-looking neko boy with an oddly strong body-type and an open shirt for some reason. He then proceeded to drag the other male onto the dance floor, his delayed protests falling on deaf ears.

Once out in center, he pulled the male up to his feet and gave a uniquely coy, if almost suggestive smile and began to dance with the other in a lightly casual manner. The other male started a little awkwardly, but began to find his own pace and Haku was quick to adjust, the dance becoming strangely hypnotic between them both after a point.

User Image

... I don't care how live or what you do
... Just don't tell me that it's painful

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

Aramis' cheeks turned pink when she mentioned Prissy. I mean sure he spent a lot of time with her, but they weren't a couple. It's not like he hadn't considered it, but he stood by the thought that Prissy saw him as a big brother figure."We-we're not a couple. As a matter of fact I haven't seen her today. I wonder where she is. but that's beside the point. I came single today." He didn't mind being single at a dance, after all he looked like a fool dancing anyways. He was just here to relax and unwind, he felt he deserved a break. He felt he needed to compliment Eulalie, just on the principle, shouldn't everyone be complimented when they got all dressed up? It was just common courtesy. "By the way, you look lovely tonight. Are you having fun?" While this question seemed stupid to him, it was all he could think to ask. Who knew, perhaps she found organizing other people's messes to be fun? He felt rather awkward, Eulalie was emotionally a blank slate, so talking to her had a tendency to throw Aramis off.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"That's pretty much the gist of it. I don't care." Thanatos replied, taking a sip of the punch. "Don't get me wrong, lady. I know how something like this feels. But this is probably the first time these kids have faced death, am I right? Life is gonna suck if they can't deal with death. Both of my parents died before I was a day old and I've had plenty of friends die over the years, but you don't see me trying to block those memories out. Though now that I think about it, I tend to go all out and mess stuff up when someone dies. But I guess these people can't do the same, can they?" He sighed, remembering that the students of the academy weren't evil. When they lost a love one, they couldn't run out and kill everyone even partially responsible. Dancing their problems away was probably their only way of coping. "Mona's off somewhere complaining about humans, and Alruna's dancing." Thanatos nodded towards Alruna, who was dancing with a smaller girl. They were dancing surprisingly close, but an careful observer could see the faint aura surrounding both women.

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

"You're not a Beta here." Alyss said with a soft smile. She didn't know how Charles' life was normally, but at this school everyone was equal. No Alpha, no Beta, nothing like that. He didn't need to think so lowly of himself. Charles was kind, and funny...There was no reason for him to talk about himself that way.

"A-And my answer is yes. I'd love to. I really like you. I didn't think you'd like me though." She said with a nervous laugh. Alyss had never considered herself to be dating material. She just didn't have it in her....However, the more she thought about it, she started to realize that Charles would probably not be so interested in her if he ever found out her, um, 'problem'.

That's the doll-maker's burden

Romantic Raider

User Image
Eulalie West
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
Remember Me?
I'm Everything You Can't Control

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Blush. Stammer. You like her." Eulalie said, pointing out the very obvious signs of Aramis' crush. "No point in hiding it. No shame. Might as well ask her out."

To Eulalie it was really that simple, but for some reason people always seemed to think it was so embarrassing to admit who they liked. She would never understand that. Then again, Eulalie never really liked anybody. She had a few boyfriends in the past, but she couldn't say she had ever really felt anything for them.

"Thank you." She said with a nod. It was just a compliment, and didn't mean much to her, but thanking him was the polite thing to do. "No, not having fun. Dances are boring, I'm afraid. There really isn't much to do at them."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello Hello
It's Only Me
Infecting Everything You Love

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Annabel had close friends die too. She had killed her own lover too...She knew what it was like to just want to forget it ever happened. It wasn't the mature way to deal with it, but sometimes it was the only thing you could do. It was the only thing that would keep you sane.

"I'm surprised you're not dancing with Alruna." Annabel said. "Unless you can't dance." It was of course meant as a challenge. Thanatos was the oddest student she had ever had, but he was still just a kid to her. He deserved to have fun too. Standing around talking to a teacher could not possibly be fun. "If you can't, I guess I understand why you're too embarrassed to go out there. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

User Image
User Image

"Puppy"

"A Beta is a Beta. Doesn't really matter where. Screw it. Better to regret something you have done rather than regret something you haven't done. Dad can bite me." He leaned in to Alyss and kissed her on the lips. After a minute he leaned back and looked at Alyss, "Sorry if I was too forward, but I don't think I will ever regret that. Best decision I ever made." He smiled and tilted his head to the side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff