Welcome to Gaia! ::

WE'RE SKIPPING VERY SOON TO THE NEXT ARC. GET READY FOR A TIME SKIP PLEASE.

YAY 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
DOUBLE YAY 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
AWWW YEAH 0.2 20.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58 59 > >>

CrazyChaos_blade
User Image
Ari, a shell of his former self clung to zane while A.D kept eying them both. Zane was sure this one had no relation to the first one, but still when it comes to summons you never know. He pointed a pistol at it and blinked "your going to follow these kid's orders as well, if they go down, so will you.... and im sure you dont want to happen, especially since you know you can get a hell of lot stronger later on.

The pain he felt form ari's fall, the fact he had not really spaced out the summons from before, more so that wind tech he preformed seemed to be piling on to his strain. He needed the magical chains off him so he could transform and do some real damage. Right now where it stood, it was going to just be uphill after up hill battles.

Zane put away the pistol and focused his attention to the students. "We need to move in teams, im sure most of the teachers are rounding up students and doing the same, Think of it like a school field trip.." he paused and shook his head "sorry, i dont mean to make light of the situation, but we cant dell in this, We have to meet others and formulate plans, Headmaster's whereabouts, the people who are causing this, and their motives are all questions that need to be answered

Enduring Poster

Alruna,Thanatos, and Mona

User Image

"Mahna mahna. Doot doot, doot doot doot. Mahna mahna, doot doot doot doot." Alruna hummed the strange song to herself while rifling through Annabel's dressers and drawers. "She doesn't really have anything my style. Nothing lacy...or bold...or even see-through. Tis the sad nightlife of an adult, un-married, single mother, I suppose." Alruna had a special...problem. During her late night excursions with her various targets, she enjoyed wearing lingerie. But a woman of her stature and bust size had trouble finding undergarments that fit properly. She had orignally snuck into Annabel's room for some alone time in the bed that Thanatos had slept on (even with him gone, she had been able to sense his lingering scent on the bed), but she later noticed Annabel's dressers and decided to help herself. While the teacher's bodily proportions were close enough for Alruna be able to wear the undergarments, none of them caught her eye. Disappointed, Alruna closed the dressers and ventured out into Annabel's office, thinking that she might as well search through the desk as well. "Oh? It looks like someone forgot their safe word." She giggled, immediately spotting Annabel's bruised and battered form. Luckily for Annabel, her soul wasn't pure, giving Alruna no reason to taste her soul while she was unconscious. "Rise and shine." Alruna smiled, stooping downwards to poke Annabel. She specially aimed at her knife wound, knowing that the most painful pokes would wake her up much faster.
User Image

"Puppy"

Charles could smell the blood of many dead and he could see Alyss was distressed. He sat down next to Alyss and hugged her close, "I know this sucks, but we can't focus on what has already happened. We can't help the fallen, but we can help those that are still alive." Then he looked up at Zane, "If we are gonna split into teams, I'm gonna stick with Alyss." He looked over at Sevin, "Sorry, as cool as you are, both of us seem to specialize in defense. Should have a defender and a damage dealer in each group. Two defenders and we won't be able to kill any of these demons." Charles stood up and held his hand out to Alyss, offering to help her to her feet. "Come on, let's go see if we can save some people." A big smiled grew across Charles' face.
User Image
Zane blinked a few times and shook his head, your missing the point, im not saying for us to split,nor did i expect you to leave your friend after she came back to help." he scratched the back of his head and yawned "besides, defenders are very crafty, setting up barriers is good but if you train well enough you can preform some traps too, and those tend to be deadly. Hell with all this chaos i cant see a better training program, besides since im here, its ok to experminet"

Zane cupped his hands together and began chanting, In the center of his hands, an orb of light emerged and glowed bright yellow. After a bit, the glow was gone but a set of rings were left behind. "summoner 101.. just because you summon a creature, doesnt mean it will obey you, factors in the summon plus the type of ritual...blah blah blah" he paused and smiled "what im trying to say is A.D Right back here will listen to you if you wear these. Add a few barriers to protect yourselves while he handles the dirty work and maybe keep his power up by rookie chanting and you got yourself an offensive, well sorta"

Zane tossed them to both alyss and charles before placing his hands in his pockets " im not going anywhere without keeping an eye on you so you might as well keep an eye on my back right.." They were here way to long, they should move soon, by now more creatures would figure out that this area was cleared.

Dangerous Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
User ImageUser Image

*~Haku Yukuzi~*

With no where to go, a captive heart cannot move...
Not even my own emotions can be seen by those averted eyes...

Haku kept on with keeping the creatures at bay, but the seemingly endless horde was beginning to wear him down. There had to be a way to clear them out in one go, but a majority of his skills were hand-to-hand in their use. He didn't have any widespread attacks that could really be useful here. He eventually had to retreat behind Jack's shield, reverting back to his normal appearance and quickly moving over to Jack and Osiris, a noticeable difference in how moved now compared to his shadow-form.

He heard Osiris' comment on taking them all out at once and he began to think, and an idea struck him and he said, "Jack, can you turn the shield into a trap? Like, make a second barrier further on and retract it toward this one? There might be a way to clear us out some distance if you can." If Jack could trap the creatures in a small enough area, get them in so close they can hardly move, there was a way to take them all out. Haku'd need Osiris' help to do it, but it was possible if Jack could make the trap idea work. If Jack couldn't, then they'd have to find another solution.

User Image

... I don't care how live or what you do
... Just don't tell me that it's painful

Romantic Raider

User Image
Claire

"What will dying for this place prove?" Claire asked calmly. "That you're stubborn? Taking the intelligent way out does not make you a coward. It just means you'll be around to fight for a better cause." Claire couldn't keep hurting kids. As she looked around at the destruction, at the remains of some of the kids already killed, she could only think of her own children. This would have to be the one time she disobeyed Diana. Hopefully it wouldn't be her last.

"I'll tell you what, dear. If I let you and your friend go, and call off a few of my summons---I can't take back all of them, or Diana will be suspicious---will you do me a favor and not tell that mean little brunette what I did?"

Claire had lost her respect for Diana years ago. Fear had kept her at the woman's side though. This obsession with finding and killing Annabel had completely destroyed what their team was originally about. They were supposed to kill demons, yet here they were now, killing harmless little kids.

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

[********]" The pain had jolted her awake, and if it hadn't been for the knife in her shoulder she probably would have jumped up and kicked Alruna's a** just for startling her. Annabel, for a moment, believed that Diana and the others were still in the room, but as she looked around, she noticed that Alruna was the only one in there. Thank god.

Annabel sat up, even though every part of her body screamed to just lie down and rest. She was bleeding, bruised, and was fairly certain that multiple ribs were broken. Diana had not been happy with her, to say the least. But where was she now?

Annabel hopped off the desk, her legs nearly buckling underneath her. She gripped the desk for support, reaching up with her other hand to rip the knife out of her shoulder. "[********]" She mumbled again. She tossed the knife to the floor, sniffling slightly (her nose was still bleeding a bit). She looked at Alruna out of the corner of her eye, struggling to keep herself standing--and breathing. "What the hell are you doing here, kid?"

User Image

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

His eyes narrowed as she spoke. "Dying? I had no intention of dying. Do not assume that your age gives you so much of an advantage." He said, not meaning to sound cocky, but he was especially confident right now. When Aramis got serious, he got things done. He may not have been able to beat this woman, for she seemed to be a summoner rivaling Miss Annabel herself, but he would at least put up one hell of a fight for her. "I don't fear the accusations of being a coward. Nor do I fear death. Dying for this place? Well that would prove a whole lot." He said, waving his hand at the Mindflayer, causing it's presence in their realm to disperse, he marched straight through her hounds, completely ignoring them and standing about two feet away from the intruder. "Dying for this place would prove that there is something in this world worth my life. Your....comrade...is a menace to the peace and beauty that this school works so hard to accomplish. If I were to die for this place, these people, I would be dying for the only family I know." What he said was true, as ever since his family enrolled him boarding school at age five, he had never seen them, at all. They traveled everywhere with the circus, and never even came home for holidays. When he came to this school, the staff and students became his new family. He would never tell her to her face (because she would probably just shout at him and tell him he wasn't doing enough work), but Aramis felt that Miss Annabel was the closest thing to a mother he had now. He looked up at the woman and inspected her face carefully. "You have a certain look to you....I've seen it in Miss Annabel's eyes. The look of a mother. Tell me, how heavy does it weigh on your mind that your beasts have robbed parents of their children?" He would not fight her, but he would sure as hell lay into her. Aramis made it a point not to get angry...but there's a first time for everything.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Enduring Poster

User Image

"What? Am I doing here? I suppose I could tell you the whole story. After all, those three women are far too busy killing children to interrupt us. I was walking by, looking for some peace and quiet, and I sensed that Thanatos had been here. So I pleasured myself on your bed, since that's where he had been, then I searched through your room for your lingerie. I honestly didn't expect much from you, but nothing at all? I'm disappointed." Alruna explained nonchalantly, not seeming to see any fault in her logic. Students were dying outside, and she made no effort to save them. "From the sense of things...Thanatos and Mona confronted the Japanese woman. And there seems to be something happening just outside of the door. The small, cheery girl and the taller, orange haired summoner are talking to the Blond woman. But enough about them and the multiple children that lost their lives here today. Do you really not have any lingerie? What about when you have steamy affairs with your students? Being completely nude is far too drab, and you don't seem like the type that prefers to be fully clothed. So I'm missing something. Do you have it hidden away in your office? Or is it somewhere else?"

Romantic Raider

User Image
a l y s s
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

beauty turned to toys
hard work chipped away
til your creation is nothing butmemory
remembered only in nostalgic yearning

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I think keeping the students safe should be our first priority." Alyss said softly, grabbing onto Charles hand to help herself up. "I know we need to kill these things, but I saw so many bodies...Not all the students are strong enough to take them on. We should help the weaker ones who aren't ready to fight find some kind of shelter. Somewhere they can be safe without the monsters getting to them."

Alyss knew that fighting was inevitable. They had to drive the monsters out, but she was worried about the safety of her classmates. Their lives should be top priority. They could kill monsters along the way, but focusing only on them would just get more and more students killed. Not all of them had a group they were with, and she could only imagine the number of kids just hiding by themselves, hoping a monster doesn't find them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That's the doll-maker's burden

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Romantic Raider

User Image
Claire

"Do not bring my children into this." Claire said coldly. She couldn't expect these kids to understand. Diana was much more threatening than she seemed. That woman would not hesitate to kill Claire for disobeying. Even though Claire knew Kotomi did not approve of Diana either, neither of them could do anything about this.

"Don't be so cocky. I'm trying to give you a way out, yet you insist on playing hero. If you were really brave, you'd know when to back down. You'd know when your friends need you most. Would you really try and fight me, and let your little friend here watch you die? That's not brave. That's stupid."

Claire sighed, and the dogs disappeared. "I'm not trying to insult you. I'm trying to make you understand. You're young, but one day you'll learn that dying is not always as noble as it seems. But I will not fight you. You're right. The death of these kids is something I can't tolerate anymore."

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

"I don't think my lingerie is any of your concern right now." Annabel sighed. She continued to grip the desk, breathing deeply. She had to keep fighting. Somehow, she had to find the strength to keep going. Diana was killing her students....She was surprised that Claire and Kotomi were still with her though. When they were younger, Claire and Kotomi had never been too fond of Diana. Why had they stuck around?

"Are Thanatos and Mona alright?....Wait, I'm sure they are. Kotomi is powerful, but she'll back down once she's outnumbered." Annabel said. She remembered most of the quirks from her former teammates. They hadn't changed much. "Claire is outside? Don't go out there. Claire doesn't seem tough, but her summons are much stronger than anything we teach at this school. She can summon more monsters than any Rank B summoner, but each one could be the strength of a Rank A...."

Annabel stepped around the desk, flopping into the seat. "But Diana is the one she needs to find. She's looking for the headmaster. I told her he wasn't here, but she didn't believe me. She's gonna burn this place to the ground if we don't stop her."

User Image

Enduring Poster

User Image

"We?" Alruna giggled, her eyes skimming through a book she had taken from the nearby bookcase? "What is this...we? A cliché phrase, but true. What happens to you, the students, or this school is no concern of mine. Thanatos, Mona, and I are free to leave this dimension at any time. We only stayed in order to recover from our battle in our home dimension, but Thanatos and Mona took a liking to this place. However, I'm sure they wouldn't mind leaving if is was nothing more than a ghost filled building." Alruna turned to the next page and continued reading. "I may be a strong woman, but I'm not without my faults. I have my vices, lingerie being one of them. So if you wish for me to aid you and your students, I'll need an incentive." Alruna's word were clear enough for Annabel to understand. Alruna prioritized clothing over the lives of her fellow students, and would only help them if Annabel either provided her with a hidden pair of undergarments, or magically produce a pair from thin air. If neither of those events occurred, Alruna would continue her reading.

Wealthy Fatcat

User Image

Art is made to disturb.
Science reassures.

He didn't stand down, he stood his ground in this discussion, not out of nobility, or stubbornness, or even pride. She had just made it personal, even if he had inadvertently done the same to her. He made no aggressive gestures, he stayed calm and serious. But when she mentioned her children, his theory was confirmed. She had a motherly air to her, if she weren't attacking his school, he would feel safe around her. He was about to walk off and take her advice, but then she mentioned Prissy. "You do not bring her into this." He said sternly. Prissy was still down the hall, watching the scene unfold. He looked over his shoulder and smiled at her reassuringly before returning his gaze to the woman. "I would have had the Mindflayer push her out into the courtyard anyways. I wouldn't want her watching the lengths I am willing to go to for this place. I understand fully that life is precious, and I'm not one to act so rashly. But it's a basic animal instinct. You threaten everything we know and love, and expect us to behave rationally? If I had a weaker resolve I would have offered my body as a vessel for him to....well, nevermind that."' He said, turning his back on her for a moment and crossing his arms. She couldn't tolerate it anymore? he turned back to her once more, his eyes calm, but the flames of rage easily noticeable in his voice. "Can't tolerate? So do something about it. There are literally a quadrillion creatures you could have summons that could detain these students in a non-lethal fashion. I don't care how powerful the bitchy brunette is, killing children? What you've done today is no better than the scum we hunt here." He said, his eyes welling up a bit, these pseudo tears were wiped away the moment they appeared, but he knew she'd notice them, damned maternal instincts. Although there would be no fighting, Aramis was fighting a war with his emotions, keeping his rage in check so he wouldn't lash out and cause this summoner to retaliate, he couldn't put Prissy in danger, or anyone else who might be nearby. He had never had this much trouble controlling his emotions, but this seemed to be a rare occasion.

There is only one valuable thing in art:
the thing you cannot explain.

Summon Active: None

Romantic Raider

User Image
Annabel Lee West

Annabel stared at Alruna for a long time. A part of her wanted to start yelling, screaming and throwing a fit. How could she be so insensitive? Her classmates were dying out there, yet Alruna didn't care at all....But at the same time, Annabel couldn't say she was surprised.

"Fine." She sighed. She pulled open one of the doors in her desk, pulling out a pink box tied closed with black lace. She pushed it towards the edge of the desk where Alruna could reach it. "This isn't exactly the special occasion I had been saving it for, but I need your help. So whatever, just take that. I've got to go deal with Claire. I can hear her talking outside....Excuse me."

Before Annabel opened the door, Claire was able to get a few final words in. "I only brought your friend into this because you brought up my children." Claire said. She did not sound angry though. She couldn't get angry with kids. She stood there for awhile, silent and listening to the boy. Of course she understood why he was upset. She would be surprised if he listened to her without arguing. But it wasn't that easy for her to just give up. Diana was in control. Diana could kill whoever she wanted without even blinking.

"Alright. I'll do something about it." Claire said softly, glancing down the hallway. Any monsters in sight vanished, and one by one it was happening around the school. It would be a slow process though. She didn't know the exact location of each and every one, so she couldn't get rid of them in mass numbers. "I won't make anymore parents suffer. Unfortunately, this means my own children will have to suffer. I don't think Diana will let me live after this--"

The door behind Claire swung open as Annabel stepped out. It hit Claire in the back of the head, and for a moment the two women just stared at each other. Annabel was angry enough that all the pain she felt disappeared. Without warning, Annabel tackled Claire to the ground. Both of them were summoners, but neither women bothered calling anymore monsters.

"If you laid a single hand on those kids I swear to god I'm killing you with my bare hands."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces