Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Card: Jack of Spades

Ryu blinked his eyes a few times, registering that he was back in his dorm room rather than his bedroom at home. Ahhh...that's right, I arrived at school today.... Sitting up on his bed, Ryu let out a yawn and stretched out his arms. He pushed his blankets to the side as he swung his legs over the side of his bed. Glancing at the clock, Ryu noted that the time was way past homeroom. No matter however, Ryu had "politely asked" a lower ranking classmate to call in for him during attendance. Hopefully Mr. Mikhail hadn't been paying enough attention to notice that he hadn't actually been present. It's not like he had taken any of Mr. Mikhail's classes before, so the teacher wouldn't really know who he was. Ahearn wasn't back yet however. His side of the room lay empty and barren, disregarding his luggage sitting in the room.

Noticing how dimly lit the room was, Ryu glanced out the window. It was pouring out. Ryu sighed. He could feel his stomach rumbling beneath him, but there no sound in the halls, indicating that there was no one around he could get to get food for him. Ryu got up and searched about the room for an umbrella. "s**t...of course of all things to forget I forget to bring an umbrella..." he mutter under his breath, feeling annoyed. Still, the hunger he felt in his stomach wouldn't allow him to laze around in his room. Grabbing a light coat, Ryu pulled it on as he left the room.

By the time Ryu reached the cafeteria his hair and jacket were soaked. Ruffling his hair in attempt to remove some of the water, Ryu noticed a lone person sitting at a table. The male's hair was decently long, which could've lead people to believe he was a girl from a distance, if it weren't for the fact that they attended an all-male school. Ryu grinned when he realized who it was. Walking up to the male, Ryu leaned down over the male's shoulder. Cold water dripping from his hair onto other the male's neck, Ryu blew a light puff of air into the male's ear. "Hey Aubrey, long time no see." Noticing that Aubrey was in the middle of drinking soup, Ryu leaned further down and stole the spoonful that had been on it's way to Aubrey's mouth. "Mmmm...that's some good soup." Ryu said as he stood back up, licking his lips.

With: Aubrey || Location: Cafeteria

YouAreMyFetish

Single Lunatic

xxxx Stefan Lynx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Stefan blushed a little bit and looked down when the other boy asked if he couldn't talk. It was hard to explain to someone why he couldn't talk when he couldn't talk to explain in the first place. That was the cause of a lot of problems growing up, that he hoped he outgrew once he came here. But with the caste game going on, he was having troubles with all his thoughts going towards him ending up the joker. Looking up, he gave a small smile and shook his head to indicate no, he couldn't talk. Reaching in his back pocket, he pulled out a small notepad which he suddenly remembered he had.

It's a long story. I can talk, but I can't talk at the same time. It's complicated... He wrote quickly before adding on to the bottom of the note. Nice to meet you too, Liam. Let's just call it even. He blushed again handing over the note and shaking Liam's hand. Retracting his hand, he wrote another note. I'm looking for my card then likely going to get something to eat. Do you want to join me? He thought he would put himself out there and ask Liam to join him. Liam seemed like a nice enough boy that he could get along with. Maybe this would be the start of a great friendship.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So you make your face a mask." A mask that hides the pain. ▍|

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄

xXxNam-niCxXx

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    'You're like my mom,' Shin had said.

Well, naturally. If one's mother did not wipe your face after a particularly muddy dive, then her capacity as a parent would be questionable. The Japanese boy should be lucky, however, that his mother was not like Hyun's. "Yeah, my mom does that, too. Wiping my face, I mean. Then she slaps me around a little yelling about me ruining my new clothes," the student laughed, grinning at the memory. His mother had always been a tough woman, which really helped her power through the stress of a divorce. When she found out her husband was being unfaithful, the tables were turned and in her rage, broke the man's arm. Sometimes, Hyun forgot she had taken ten years in Tai Kwon Do training.

"Why would I be offended?" Hyun frowned, wondering why his friend was getting flustered again. Was that supposed to an insult? He hoped not, because that would be a very bad insult. His question went unanswered, however, when Shinichirou began to lead them away from the field. With a small shrug, the Korean obediently followed, though raised an eyebrow for every time the other boy glanced back at him. Either he suspected Hyun was going to pull something funny on him, or...leave him, perhaps? There was a stark gleam of apprehension behind those glasses, a gleam that he did not miss. If Shinichirou was worrying about Hyun suddenly up and going away, then it spoke volumes of what he had probably gone through in the past. However, he decided not to pry into it, just in case the subject was too sensitive to bring up.

When the two of them managed to find temporary shelter underneath a building, Hyun lifted a hand to his head and ruffled the water out from his pink hair. It was oddly...refreshing to be out in the rain. Despite the countless amount of times his mother had scolded him about playing in the stormy weather, he still could not rid of the profound sense of glee that came from a day spent splashing in the puddles. Call him a little kid, but it had always been that way for him. Hyun busied himself with wringing the water out from his shirt (he was gonna have to change into another one - groan), mumbling a distracted "Uh-huh" as Shin ran off to ask for directions.

Surprisingly, Shinichirou returned fairly quickly, causing Hyun to looked up with a start. "You know the way? Sweet," he smiled, feeling somewhat pleased that his shy companion was able to discover the library's directions with such ease. The duo walked a little longer and ascended a flight of stairs, and it was then Hyun discovered that the library was on the second floor. Interesting. "Y'know, some people just don't think it's worth walking up the stairs for a book," the male muttered to himself, smirking ever so slightly. A tug on his shirt made him look down, noticing that Shin wanted to start searching for a card. The sight made him chuckle quietly. "You really don't have to," Hyun replied casually, ruffling the other boy's still-slightly-damped hair. "You already found your card. I think you have to find your own card for this to work, anyway. Just hang around for a bit. Maybe you'll find some manga," he withdrew his hand and, with a grin, turned to face the tall bookshelves that stood before him. His confident expression wavered momentarily before he released a soft exhale. Well, better get started!

Following his own logic, Hyun started searching from the very back of the library. He went for the obvious place, which was the non-fiction section that was littered with stories about the Kings and Queens of the past. Maybe if he looked through books about the royal court, he could find a card...?

Chirrp!

"Huh?" at the strange sound, Hyun looked up, turning his head this way and that to locate the source. His eyes landed on a tiny, grey figure sitting atop a bookshelf, no doubt a baby bird. It chirped again, ruffling its feathers as it nervously hopped back and forth along the shelf's surface. "How did the heck did you...?" he shook his head, grabbing a nearby ladder and pushing it towards the bookshelf the bird was at. Perhaps it was trying to escape the rain? The library had many windows, so it must have found an opening and slipped through. He began climbing cautiously, keeping his eye on the small creature as it eyed him with growing unease. When he reached out with a hand to grab it, it let out a frantic chirp and quickly hopped away. He huffed, though refused to give up, nonetheless. Resting his hands atop the bookshelf, he carefully slid the ladder along and followed the baby, taking care as to go slowly and not make any sudden movements. When he got to the end, he saw that the bird was sitting on top of a lone book. Never mind the bird, who put that book there?

Instead of going for the animal, he reached for the book. He lifted it carefully, eyes going wide with surprise when the bird didn't budge from its spot. With book and bird in hand, he descended the ladder, nearly slipping several times (and giving himself a tiny heart attack) but thankfully got down in one piece. Hyun walked over to a table and set the book down, fixing the bird with a hard stare. It returned his gaze with an air of defiance, puffing out its feathers as if to appear more intimidating. Raising an eyebrow, he pressed a finger against the baby's side and gently slid it off the book. That was when he noticed the title; 'Famous Kings of History.' Humming quietly, he opened the cover of the book, instantly freezing when he saw the object resting on the very first page. "Sh-Shin? Come over here!" heart hammering in his chest, he didn't even notice the baby bird hopping onto the back of his hand. With his other hand, he lifted the card, which sported the undeniable symbol of the King of Diamonds.

User Image

Location: The Library 00 With: Shin 00 OOC: sorry it's so long ><;

Mewkshake

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Marcus shrugged "you'll understand eventually I suppose." he said with a small smile. The kid would do just fine here, or at least as far as he could tell. He clearly didn't have any intention of letting others treat him like dirt, which was good. " Yeah its great, people used to treat me like crap it would make me so mad now, now they can't or at least not to my face. Most kings are okay you have those who are assholes though so watch out. If you don't feel comfortable swearing don't." he said a little smile appearing at his discomfort. When Kaito was listening it was clear that he was really taking in what marcus had to say it was odd having someone take his words to heart but kinda nice. He nearly laughed when the younger male got so excited about learning to hit he reverted to his native tongue, Japanese. "its no problem really, it would be a nice change.", the senior had never taught anyone besides his brothers and sisters anything really so it was a nice change. 'oh there are plenty of ways you can repay me..' he thought a dirty twinkle in his eye.

He continued to stretch "oh sweet, I like classic cars too. I like the 1949 Ford Coupe personally" he said heading out the door and into the rain it was a nice shower as they ran around "thats fine, we will run as long as we can" he said picking up the pace to get next to kaito before going back to his old speed. They ran around till they were both soaking wet, he glanced over to see the kid was getting cold but keep going. Marcus would admit even he was starting to get cold, as he pushed his hair out of eyes and all the way back it looked like it was plastered to his skull and almost black. "We might want to go in before we end up with colds and get a nice hot shower." Marcus may have loved the rain but a hot shower might as well be his best friend.

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Aubrey had almost taken another spoon full of his soup when he suddenly felt cold water fall onto his neck and go down his back "ahyee" he quietly cried arching his back. To only hear the voice of none other then Ryu in his ear. He quickly recovered from the cold and got hit with a light blast of warm air in his ear "Damn it ryu, sneaking up on me like that. Who knows what I might do." he playfully threatened sending a light slap to his arm. His blue eyes wandering over to his empty spoon. "Go get your own soup or pay me for that" he said with a not so serious tone. It was hard to be serious about such trivial things "Of course its good, this is one of the best things they make here in my opinion. Oh yes far too long, one might think I was starting to miss you a little." teasing was Aubrey and Ryu's favorite things to do, to others and each other. It helped them get a long a lot better considering other factors in their history. "so what have you been doing all summer? Stealing candy from poor innocent babies?" he playfully asked his friend. The senior motioned for the male to sit down "You should really try and avoid to rain, you smell like wet dog" of course these were only jokes, Aubrey was not one to take serious and if one did well that was their fault now wasn't it.

ooc: gonk so bad idk edit: I tried to add more to it. ( 7/25 )

Quotable Seeker

User Image User Image User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
        L I A M x M C G I N T Y
        The Irish Freshmen // The of Diamonds

So he can talk, the Irish male silently mused to himself after he read the next note that Stefan had given him. Though now he was starting to feel curious onto why he chooses not to do so, Liam also knew that he shouldn't be prying onto a strangers business, especially a stranger he had just meant. Wouldn't make a good impression if he did that and since Stefan didn't look like a bad guy, Liam wanted to keep things mutual between them if there was a chance that they ever become friends. He then smiled once more and nodded his head. "We're even" he agreed, shaking the other males hand in return before he slipped it back against his sides.

Then the mention of looking for his card had suddenly brought the brunette back to what he was doing in the first place. He had to go and search for his card too!

Eyes suddenly widening for a split moment, Liam stared at Stefan before he quickly nodded his head. He didn't know how long they had left before this game ended, but if the two of them didn't find their card soon, then surely something bad might happen! "I need to look for my card too!" he exclaimed, basically agreeing in searching for their cards together. Two heads were better then one as they say. "Do you have an idea on where we should start looking?" he asked, as the male shifted his green eyes around, trying to debate on which place was the best to start looking.

Location: School Halls With: Stefan Card: The Sixth of Diamond (Not found yet)

User Image

Out Of Cards: It's alright! Sorry for this being a bit late!

Pretty Unpretty

Enduring Phantom

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image
"I figured that might be your answer." Izo sighed, running a hand through his hair. "But if you won't take the card, then I propose we at least have a sort of alliance. This school, from what I hear, makes a sport of abusing kind people. I'd hate to see you get caught up in that." he revised his offer, persistent in his effort. Izo hadn't many worries for himself; knowing his own tendencies were more calculating and selfish than anything, he felt confident he could be two steps ahead of any thugs that might try to get at him, or get at people he wanted to keep safe for that matter.

Once they'd reached the homeroom, he paused for a moment. There was a lingering doubt that perhaps he could find a better card somewhere, that maybe he should have looked more before turning in. It was a doubt easily silenced however, given that it was likely that everyone had found all there was to be found, and those of a higher rank than he wouldn't trade for the world. All that was left to do now was finalize.

{OCC:Bleh I' sorry it's so short but my brain just can't do the writing thing lately. sweatdrop } {Location:hallway} {Company:Haji}

Hinata_alive chan 101

"Dearly beloved are you listening?
I can't remember a word that you were saying..."

User ImagexxxxxxxUser Image

"Are we demented or am I disturbed?
The space that's in between insane and insecure..."

User Image

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
User Image

User Image

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

His days always started at 5 a.m. with only a few exceptions to that rule. Like most days, he went out from the dorm building and towards the soccer field to run laps around the track lines that circled it. Sometimes, the soccer field would be unlocked, some other times Lucien had to be creative and jump the fence that secured the area. He disliked those times. However, todays was one of those lucky days when the gate was open and he could easily access the facility. He would run for about an hour, after that he would sneak into the outdoors pool to swim for another hour, it was safe to assume that the red head was always wearing a swimsuit under his clothes, when it was all over it would be 7 o' clock in the morning and it meant that he would go make a quick stop at his dorm for a quick shower and then go for an equally quick breakfast.

From there, it was classroom time, but today thanks to the game for the freshmen Lucien found himself with extra time to kill and was unsure of how to do so. ' Eeh, maybe I could go swim again... Or see what Sebastian is up to.. ' Either option seemed equally good, though if he went for another swim that meant that he would have to take yet another shower and that sounded rather bothersome. Aah, decisions. He run a hand through the red still somewhat damp bangs that fell across his face, pushing them back for a moment before they returned to their natural resting place. Lucien was even starting to consider just taking a nap in a classroom. Extra sleep was always good. Hmm...

In the end he found himself wandering across the halls, making his way to the library were he knew the brunette would be. During his walk there, Lucien managed to see a few freshmen, obliviously, due to their worried faces or the complete opposite of that. Surely some had come across a very good card while other were down in the low. Ah, it reminded him a bit of his own first game and how he was stuck with a rather low number. Not that he cared to be honest, the system was twisted and wrong but it would be more troublesome to go against it than to simply suck it up.

ᴏᴏᴄ :: It wasn't as long as I intended hrnnn @ w @
                                            where :: Hallways
                                            with :: No one
                                            feeling :: Bored

Spare me your judgments and spare me your dreams,
                                            'Cause recently mine have been tearing my seams,
                                            I sit alone in this winter clarity which clouds my mind.

Plant your hope with good seeds...
                                            Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds,

...Let the dead bury the dead, they will come out in droves...

Corrupted by the simple sniff of riches blown,
                                            I know you have felt much more love than you've shown,
                                            And I'm on my knees and the water creeps to my chest.

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

WELL MY HEART KNOWS ME BETTER
xx THAN I KNOW MYSELF
I'M GONNA LET IT DO ALL THE TALKING

How exciting it was to hear that the two of them will soon be sparring together!~ Remus smile showed just how happy he was when gazing at his friend as the other talked. No one was going to get hurt ether because he would make sure to grab the the safest swords he had, not because he did not trust the other male but because it was just a smart thing to do when teaching someone who never fenced before. Ahearn would be really good at it too if he listened and tried his best, Remus planned to show him a lot of things before tryouts started. Bouncing on the heels of his feet he continued to let the other talk, grinning away and let out a soft chuckle at the comment of Ahearn helping him unpack everything as well. The most surprising thing was that he seemed fine with the idea of organizing the books in alphabetical order. Remus expected the green hair male to call him ridiculous and question him about the need for them to be that way but instead, got nothing but a ton of yes's from his best friend." Really? Cool, we can fence first then cool off by relaxing in my dorm room afterwards. I got snacks and drinks in a cooler I brought from home so I can treat you for working hard. It also helps because we do not have to go to the cafeteria for anything!~" He chirped with a grin then led the way to his dorm room, wanting to pick up a few books like they planned but also some fencing equipment. Along the way he blabbed about what they could do over break when ideas flooded the blondes head, seeing them at the beach and playing video games all day long. Ahearn shared what he thought would be fun and Remus eagerly nodded to agree with him, absolutely loving the idea of sitting on the beach and playing video games to end a perfect day." I have tons of gory and adventure games Ahearn so I think you will be satisfied with them. I-I do not like the slow games, things that get my heart racing are the best so I usually stick with playing them then anything else." He explained with a small blush, wondering if the green hair male thought he played childish ones because of how he acted. Some triggered things in him that made the blonde had his usual attack, afterwards the game would end up being returned because he couldn't bring himself to open the case again in order to play it. Snapping out of his thoughts he questioned Ahearn again if it was really alright for him to come along and ended up smiling when the other told him he had nothing better to do. Good, Remus hated being alone more then anything else because he had little friends so being in a place this big could make you feel quite lonely sometimes." Thank you, I will put mine next to yours by the door to make double sure I do not forget it. This is going to be fun!~ I am happy we are hanging out again after being separated for so long." He sighed a happy sigh and smiled, pulling out the key from his pocket to open the door when they arrived at his dorm. It was quiet so he guessed Engel was out doing his own thing which gave the blonde a little comfort in knowing that a fight will break out. Even so he pleaded with Ahearn to behave himself and not pick a fight with the other male because he did not want to see anyone get hurt. Ahearn quickly reassured the blonde by saying he wont but something inside the male made his gut twist when telling him not to relax just yet. Remus knew his friend quite well enough to realize Ahearn was unpredictable sometimes and so he had to stay on alert the whole time.

With the door unlocked he stumbled inside, cursing softly when not able to see at all so he scrambled for a switch, cheering out in happiness when light flooded the room which he could see again."Welcome!~ Please sit... um, on the bed if you want. I do not have any extra chairs at the moment because my books are on top of it." He mutters when glancing at all his reading material all over his side of the room which made it look pretty cluttered. Most of it covered his desk, chair and floor but they he would have it cleaned up by tonight so it was not that big of a deal." Thirsty? I got coke or water that you may have, just look in the cooler sitting by the door and help yourself." Remus offers before moving a few items when wanting to find that umbrella of his that he remembered tossing out of his bag when unpacking some clothes earlier. He was about to forget it and just collect some of his fencing equipment instead until seeing a pink handle stick out from under a few boxes. Grinning he tugged on it hummed in delight when seeing that the umbrella was in good shape even if it had been crushed. The whole thing was light pink with gumballs all over it in different colors, once again it was cute so he bought it without the slightest bit of hesitation when loving cute things. Setting it by the door he then smiled, glancing at his friend when feeling really guilty for ignoring him for so long but it was because his room was beyond messy so it was hard to find everything. " Ah, these are obviously the books we will be sorting later instead of now because it might get extremely boring. If you see anything you want to use in the library then feel free to take it, I have my I pod under my pillow or you can just take the pillow if you really want to sleep." He teased with a small chuckle then stuffed a few books into his bag when finding the ones he needed to return, excited because he would get to see his crush today and talk to him a while. The only thing that confused Remus was that the librarian seemed to enjoy their time together but did not seem... interested in being more then friends if they where even that. Letting out a frustrated sound he dropped the two bags by the door along with the umbrellas then flopped down next to Ahearn, wondering if he dealt with these kind of issues before." Oi, Ahearn. Have you ever been in a relationship before? I know this is a random question but I am just curious. Actually I am having nothing but trouble if you want to know the truth." He mutters with a small pout then glances at the clock which seemed to be ticking away quite loudly due to how quiet the room was without much going on inside of it. Now that everything was collected they should have been leaving by now but shrugged the thought off, refusing to rush when they just got here and all that stuff. Well, maybe they should because he was providing Ahearn a chance to fall asleep if they stayed here too long. Remus could see himself trying to explain the situation to his room mate which would be extremely awkward because they weren't... sleeping together or anything! Blushing brightly he sat up and slapped the other males leg when having enough inappropriate thoughts for the day." Shall we get going?~ If we get too hungry after everything is done then I will buy us dinner. I do not have anything fancy here because as I have said before, I don't cook." With that being said Remus stood and stretched both arms high over his head, heading towards the door to throw his book bag over one shoulder and the fencing bag over the other, quite energized to carry both." Get the umbrella's will you? I have to lock the door and carry my books all that so I cant hold them." He called to the other male and headed towards the door when ready to get the library stuff taken care of so they could get to the fun part which was sparring. Secretly Remus couldn't wait to see how big of a sore loser his friend was when he lost due to thinking he knew how to play. Chuckling silently at the thought and waited for Ahearn in the hallway so he could lock the door, Remus leaned against the wall and tried to forget what he asked his friend earlier. Remus had been so embarrassed that he rushed them out of the room instead of properly waiting for a reply. Talking about relationships with Ahearn just seemed really awkward so he planned to never ask such things again if he could help it.

(( OCC: Sorry this is all rushed... I wanted to get something into you guys before getting busy again x.x ))

Questionable Strawberry

15,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

▬▬* KAITO HYUUGA.

SOME PEOPLE BECOME COPS BECAUSE THEY WANT
tab tab TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE SOME
PEOPLE BECOME VANDALS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO
tab tab MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER LOOKING PLACE

• Kaito was a little surprised that Marcus used to be picked on because the male looked strong enough to put a stop to it quite quickly. Guessing he shouldn't judge the teen simply smiled and nodded, realizing that he could stand up to anyone and survive if this man did because he had to stay strong and never give up. He had a few more years here and if people walked on him now, they might think they could later on and get away with it if he didn't say or do anything so Kaito would fight back no matter what. The conversation made a nice turn to the discussion of cars and Kaito's mood perked up when hearing that his new friend liked classic cars too which was totally awesome. Maybe he could find that car Marcus liked and draw him one on a canvas so he could hang it up or something. If not then that was fine too, Kaito liked to give gifts but did not mind what the people did with them afterwards because some could do nothing with a panting. They where last minute drawings so none ever where his very best unless someone personally asked for him to draw something for them." Cool, that is one more thing we have in common which is pretty awesome I think. Anyways, lets get this run going! I cant wait to get dry afterwards but I might end up in the rain later on so I wont be for long. " He laughed then jogged outside towards the track, sneakers squishing into the grass with every step which left mud and grass behind. He stopped being so cautious when the dirt that made up the track was soon under foot and he ran a little bit faster, not worried about slipping or falling like he would on the grass. Both men ran slow enough to not run out of air or energy which helped the chill set in but Kaito tried him best to ignore it, refusing to fall behind after telling Markus he never gave up on anything. In fact the black hair male forced himself to pick up the pace and grinned, soon feeling better when the cold affected him less then it had before. Marcus was a great motivation for him as he watched the man run so effortlessly when he fell behind, slightly jealous that he couldn't keep up most of the time. This made the teen swear to himself that he would practice running after class before he even touched a soccer ball because he never bothered to warm up which was risky. With one more push he forced his legs to move, catching up to Marcus for their last few laps and grinned when proud of himself for pushing himself to the end.

Kaito realized that he lost track of how many laps they done when both males finally stopped and tried to get the air back that was taken from them during this brutal run. Well, at least the black hair male was because the air was chilly which made his lungs burn with every deep breath he took." Ah, Shower sounds really good to me. D-Does the gym have any? I-I do not want to walk all the way to my room in order to take one because I might freeze." He laughed and forced himself to stand up tall again when feeling a little better but he so wanted that sweatshirt waiting for him by the door that he left behind earlier. He also wondered what time it was because Kaito felt a little hungry and planned to stop by the cafeteria as well afterwards."Thanks for this, I mean it because I realized I am quite out of shape. Usually I just go right to playing soccer instead of working out my limbs first so this was a great wake-up call."He told Markus with a pleasant smile then waved at the male to follow him as he headed towards the gym, grabbing his sweatshirt off the floor and slipping back into it once they got inside. The best feeling in the world had to be his body parts slowly thawing out and movable once more when Kaito wiggled his fingers and toes a couple times just to make sure they where alright." Um, I am just going to shower in the locker room so I guess we could meet somewhere if you are going back to your dorm. I was thinking the cafeteria if possible, I wanted to eat something afterwards because running gets me hungry and soup sounds really good at a time like this."He told the other with a nod while crossing both arms over his chest, hoping the locker room had them because he absolutely hated the idea of walking down the hall like this again. People stared and made nasty comments which embarrassed him so Kaito would feel a whole lot better if he could save himself the humiliation and shower elsewhere. Picking up the rest of his clothing the teen hummed softly under his breath, wondering when they could start his boxing lessons too. The thought was random but he never got to do something that physical in his life and the idea of learning how to punch properly was really exciting for him. Shaking out the pants and folding them he glanced back at Markus, ready to ask and offer something in exchange for his lessons."Oh, before I forget I was quite serious about the boxing dude. Um, can we meet up on weekends and... you can possibly give lessons in exchange for something from me? I can teach you soccer or even pay you. Anything is fine really..."He spoke up just for the hell of it, hoping to not sound pushy or desperate but this was a cool opportunity he did not want to pass up. Plus, knowing how to punch might safe his a** if someone tried to bully him which Kaito would have enough confidence to fight back and probably win if he was good enough. Staying silent he waited for a response while continuing to pick up his things and shove them into random pockets, guessing it was safer then carrying everything around because he might drop them or something and never know. Next time he planned to carry a bag with him everywhere just in case something like this happened again. Kaito could stuff everything inside it a and not have to bother with it again until back in his dorm or put a change of clothing in it and change in the men's bathroom if he had class or something.

• Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Somebody Likes You 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    MonstersOfMen

User Image

I CAN'T DECIDE IF I LOVE IT OR HATE IT. NOW IT'S A PART OF ME.
                                  I CAN'T DECIDE IF I LOVE IT OR HATE IT. NOW IT'S A PART OF ME.

██████████████████████████████
                                  ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Still recovering from his last human encounter, Sebastian walked briskly through the courtyard and toward the lunchroom. He was in a silent state of panic, secretly embarrassed by the exchange between he and Engel. It had been a leap of faith that had blown up in his face, leaving him without any food or dignity as far as he was concerned (although by normal people's means, he was definitely overreacting and nothing odd or terrible had happened at all). Sebastian simply hated interacting with people, and he wondered how he had even managed to get a single friend. The concept of friendship was always odd to him, but once he met Lucien everything made a tad bit more sense. He was comfortable around the other senior, at least.

Speaking of Lucien, Sebastian nearly toppled over the other boy as he took a corner. "s**t," he mumbled, clutching at his laptop bag as he attempted to regain his footing. Once that was ensured, Sebastian turned his violet eyes upward to glare at whomever had not been watching where they were going, only to be greeted with his only friend. "Oh!" he breathed, posture and facial expression instantly relaxing. A small smile even appeared on Sebastian's lips as he brushed off Lucien's shirt. "Hello, Lucien," he hummed, linking his arms with the other boy and directing both of them to the cafeteria.

What great luck! Sebastian exclaimed inwardly, continuing to him a tune to himself. Now he wouldn't have to eat by himself. Of course, he should have been courteous and asked if Lucien wanted to go to the lunchroom with him, but that didn't need to be bothered with in his mind. As they walked, Sebastian caught a few looks from other seniors, and only shot his own back. Lucien was considered a low number to not be affiliated with if you were higher up at all. Sebastian couldn't care less about those standards, and didn't follow them at all. If someone was lower than him in the game, he didn't hassle them. The only people he would ever have problems with were the higher ups, especially the face cards.

"So how was your summer break, Luci?" Sebastian asked, giving the other boy his full attention now. Anyone that dared to give a pointed look to Sebastian's arm looped into Lucien's was given a cold stare that the senior didn't doubt left them in states of near paralysis. He may be a tad on the socially inept side (as much as he tried to hide it), but Sebastian was protective of anyone he was able to form a bond with. Lucien was his best (only) friend and Sebastian was loyal to him because of that. He'd go down swinging for the other boy. "Are you hungry at all, Lucien? That's where I've decided to drag you. I can buy you something for your troubles if you're wanting a snack."

xx x x xthe s i x of s p a d e s✖✖✖✖✖✖

conversing with || lucien
          located || in the halls
          feeling || relieved ;; hungry
          ooc ||

Single Lunatic

xxxx Stefan Lynx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Stefan nodded to Liam and scarmbled to find another piece of paper to write a note. It was a bit of a nuisence to have to write notes, but he couldn't talk. Even if he wanted to. There were too many people, and he had to stop himself before his thoughts got out of control. Closing his eyes, he took a breath and found a piece of paper. I've just been looking around. I haven't seen anything, but who knows where I'll find a card, right? He gave a small pout. He had no idea where the cards would be, and where he could find one. Maybe we can just go get something to eat first? I haven't eaten all day and I have a feeling it'll take a while to find the cards. He handed the note to Liam and hoped the other boy agreed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So you make your face a mask." A mask that hides the pain. ▍|

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄

xXxNam-niCxXx

Sorry it's so short! I didn't know what else to write x.x
    And sorry it took so long! ; v ; Work has been hard and I sorta forgot about this post...

Quotable Seeker

User Image User Image User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          L I A M x M C G I N T Y
          The Irish Freshmen // The of Diamonds

As Stefan began writing another note, Liam took a moment to glance around. They were both still standing in the middle of the halls and he could see many of the other freshmen rushing around. This game was some seriously business, that's for sure and this caused for the male to frowned. They really have to find their cards soon, that's for sure. Then once Stefan had finally finished writing the note, Liam turned back towards him and took the note. Glancing down, he read what the other freshmen had wrote and frowned a bit. "...True..." If it were easy to find their cards, then they probably would have found one by now.

But they couldn't give up, at least not right away....but then again, the suggestion of getting something to eat was tempting. 'I haven't had something to eat since early this morning too' he thought before the brunette finally nodded his head. Taking a moment to eat something wouldn't hurt. "Why don't we head to the cafeteria then?" he suggested, before Liam turned towards the direction he believed the cafeteria was at.

"Who knows, maybe we will find a card on the way there?"

Location: School Halls With: Stefan Card: The Sixth of Diamond (Not found yet)

User Image

Out Of Cards: It's okay!

Pretty Unpretty

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items