Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Seeker

User Image

xxx███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
x J U D A IxxF U K U S H I M A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xx
The [10] of Diamonds xxxxxxx

Standing in front of the grounds of Rosenburg Academy, the small and innocent looking red haired male shifted his amber eyes and gazed upwards. It was the first day of school, also known as the day in which almost everyone dreaded unless you were known throughout the whole student body. Of course being as this was a new school, not to mention that Judai Fukushima was a freshmen at this said new school, it was obvious that he wouldn't be known at all....but that didn't mattered, he will soon be known throughout the whole school, one way or another.

With a slight smirk, he pulled his lugged along with him as he made his way towards his assigned dorm room. When he had finally arrived, Judai noticed that whoever his roommate was had already arrived and had placed his things on his side of the room. Doing the same thing himself, the redhead placed his things on the side of his bed and left. Homeroom was about to start soon and while he didn't care much about paying attention to whatever his homeroom teacher was going to say, he also knew that he couldn't be late on this first day.

- - - Skip - - -

Homeroom had came and gone and at this very moment every single one of the freshmen were on their way searching for their card for the 'caste game.' Still siting on his seat within his homeroom class, Judai couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. This whole caste game....it sounded so...interesting. 'Maybe I'll play' he thought, as the young male shrugged. Finally standing up from his seat, the red headed male walked out of his homeroom class and made his way down the halls. He noticed so many of the other freshmen rushing around, searching every place they can find to get a card. While he had no idea what will happen if they don't find one, Judai couldn't help but think how stupid and ridiculous they all look. This was all a game after all, why would anyone go crazy for something they just found out about? With a shake of his head, Judai went on.

Allowing his feet to take him wherever they wanted him to go, the male soon found himself walking inside the cafeteria. With a bored expression now planted on his face, the redhead continued on walking, not minding his business much, until he accidently bumped onto a blonde male. "Sorry"

xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xx
xxx██████████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxx Location: Cafeteriaxx With: Audrey xxCard: The Ten of Diamonds (not found yet)

User Image

Out Of Cards: Crappy post, but oh well!
Here is is!

YouAreMyFetish

Single Lunatic

xxxx Stefan Lynx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Stefan ate the greasy food that he had choosen. It tasted amazing, and his stomach thanked him for finally eating. While he ate, he thought about where they could find their cards. He wasn't really sure where he would be able to find a card. There wasn't any way of seeing who had their cards and where they had found them anyways. Sighing, he finished his food and wiped his hands on a napkin. I'm not sure. I didn't take too much of a tour. I found my way around, because I couldn't ask anyone. He slid the note across to Liam and gave a half smile. He found his way to his chocolate milk, and gave a small giggle. Chocolate milk was one of his favourite drinks, and he was super happy to have found some. He took a swig of it, and put it down on the table. Standing up, he grabbed the tray his food had been on. He walked to the garbage and tipped it up so that he could empty it. He shook the tray and was about to put it on top of the garbage when he paused.

There, stuck to the bottom of the tray, was a card. His eyes went wide and he pulled it off the bottom of the tray. There was no shrinking in his eyes as he turned it and looked at the card value. Tears came to his eyes and relief filled him. Dropping the tray clumsily on top of the garbage can, he walked slowly back to where Liam was sitting. "A c-c-card..." He stuttered out quietly. The shock still filled him. It was none other than the Jack of Diamonds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So you make your face a mask." A mask that hides the pain. ▍|

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄

xXxNam-niCxXx

Huzzah! The first time that Stefan speaks! xD

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Aubrey didn't take the bait the spoon with his soup in his face was quickly taken away as soon as it was put in front of him. Ryu wouldn't give him the soup back it was just a fact which was proven more true with the spoon being dropped into the bowl. Silence as people turned to look, it annoyed Aubrey a bit and he didn't respond to ryu in any way. He just sent a little wave the fellow seniors way as he left. The blond went back and got a new bowl of soup proceeding to eat it once more. With one last final slurp he finished the bowl and smiled feeling full and content. He got up to go to his dorm and take a bath. Midway through the cafeteria he thought he heard someone from behind him say his name stopping short looking behind him to get run into. In surprise he let go of the bowl only realizing it when they fell to the ground with a clatter, the room returning to silence again. He turned his head to see a young red haired boy say sorry. He quickly bent down and picked up that which he dropped inspecting for damage "I suppose its alright, just try to pay attention next time." knowing he was also at fault but like he was going to admit it. "you are a freshmen correct?" he looked it but then again he could also pass as a freshmen if most people didn't already know who he was.

ooc: wasn't sure whatelse to do o.o

Quotable Seeker

User Image User Image User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
        L I A M x M C G I N T Y
        The Irish Freshmen // The of Diamonds

Liam continued to eat his sandwich, still a bit lost in thought on exactly where they should start looking for their cards. While he still believed that this whole game sounded a bit silly and most likely wasn't even worth the time and effort to go searching for a card, he also knew that he didn't want to face whatever consciences there was if he didn't find his card. For all Liam knew, he could be messing up his whole high school life here if he didn't play along, and while Liam didn't care for being popular or well known, he also knew that being known as someone who didn't bother participating in the caste game didn't sound like something he wanted to go through.

The Irish teen let out a small sigh. "[This game is stupid]" He mumbled to himself in Irish, as the brunet read his friends note. "I didn't take much of a tour myself, so I guess we both will seriously be loss on what to do if we do not find our cards soon" placing his sandwich down onto his tray, the teen then reached over and picked up his apple juice and took a sip. As he washed away any traces of sandwich from his mouth, Liam watched as Stefan stood up and went to throw his trash away. He watched as his newfound friend walked towards the trash only to pause for a moment. Wondering why he stopped, Liam lifted an eyebrow and was about to call out to him before the other male slowly made his way back to him.

Then that was when he saw it. There in Stefan's hand was a card, and not any kind of card but the Jack of Diamonds. Blinking in shock and astonishment on how quick and easily his friend had found his card, Liam almost missed the sound of Stefan's voice. "Y-You just found your card....And you talked!" Wait, Stefan spoke! A grin slowly began making its way onto Liam's face as he stood from his seat. "You found your card Stefan! That's great!" he congratulated.

Location: Cafeteria With: Stefan Card: The Sixth of Diamond (Not found yet)
              ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image

Out Of Cards: Yay for him speaking!

Pretty Unpretty

Quotable Seeker

User Image

Stumbling back a few steps, the redhead was able to finally balanced himself, before he focused his eyes towards the blonde he had ran into. Though he didn't physically look like it, Judai could tell that the other male was older than him and had watched as the said male reached down to grab whatever he had dropped. "Sorry" he said once more, though he didn't actually mean it when he had said it. The first sorry he had meant, but this second one was clearly not as heartfelt or meaningful or anything related of the sorts.

When the blonde had finally shifted his blue eyes to gaze at him, Judai straighten himself and placed a false but still so believable smile on his face. "I am" he nodded his head. "My name is Judai Fukushima" he introduced himself, as he straighten his hand out for a handshake only to be polite. "Though I thought that I should have been in class right now after homeroom had ended, I stand corrected and now I have to play this 'caste game' or whatever it was called" Judai shrugged, clearly showing that he had no interest in playing this game but is only pretending to do so.

xxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xx
xxxxxx Location: Cafeteriaxx With: Audrey xxCard: The Ten of Diamonds (not found yet)

User Image

Out Of Cards: It's cool

YouAreMyFetish

Doting Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was somehow hoping that Hyun's room would be on the same floor as Shin's, but never mind that. Walking down several flights of stairs wouldn't hurt anybody, and it's nice training for his legs too. He followed steadily behind his friend, trying to memorize the route for when he would need to return in the future to hang out. Clearly it'd be rude to ask him to lead every time, so he would have to remember it even if he had to draw himself a map. As he walked, he ruffled his own hair to get the rain water out, following suit of what Hyun had did earlier. Nobody likes being drenched, and Shinichirou is no exception. Good thing his shoes weren't particularly as drenched as his shirt and hair was--he despised wearing wet socks.

The brunette continued to follow into the room when the door was unlocked and opened, making sure not to track any soil or water into the room. "Pardon my intrusion*..." He said out loud, only to be polite, as he closed the door behind him after he had entered. His eyes wandered, examining the room. Meanwhile Hyun, on the other hand, was way ahead of him and was already changing his clothes. Shinichirou probably wouldn't even have noticed or looked if not for the warning given, but once he looked out of curiosity he had turned away as quick as he could. He had just barely managed to keep from letting out a scream as he brought both of his hands up to cover his virgin eyes. Although the warning didn't have the desired effect, he was still somewhat thankful. Probably.

"Uh..." He raised an eyebrow when Hyun told him that he could use the bathroom. But what for? Sure, maybe he could take a shower and warm himself up, but only to get back into his drenched clothes? Maybe he could ask for a change of clothes to borrow, but why not just head back up to his own room to get changed before coming back down? He could also bring his games, as suggested, while he was at it. Then again, his games were in boxes, so it would take more strength at he could ever muster to carry down to Hyun's room. "Maybe... H-Huh?" He looked at the other, face slightly pink with an expression of disbelief. With a single sentence, he had managed to put tens of thousands of weird scenarios into Shinichirou head. "I-I-It's alright!" He shouted. He didn't know exactly what he meant by trying not to do anything, but wink and smirk gave away the fact that he was just teasing him. "We should take care of the bird first..." He looked down, tugged at his own shirt and then looked back up. "I... can do something about this later." He smiled awkwardly. "T-Then we can... head up together to my room and play some games..." Shinichirou decided that he wouldn't mention the part about him changing his clothes then, too. Why bother giving anything extra for Hyun to tease about?

"S-So! Can you check now?" He asked as he took off his shoes, leaving them by the door, before walking over to the bird. "I don't have my phone on me so I can't check online..." Smiling at the bird, he allowed the bird to hop onto his cupped hands. "I heard birds eat seeds..?" His expression clearly showing off how happy he was just having the bird in his hand, he nonchalantly said, "I'm not quite sure though, so you should still check to make sure." He wouldn't want the bird to suddenly die because it ate something it wasn't supposed to, especially because if it ate something Shinichirou had suggested.

the titza

location :: hyun's room || company :: hyun || ooc :: *said in japanese

Omnipresent Cultist

User Image

Aubrey narrowed his eyes a bit, something was off he could feel it. The kid didn't care much, the first apology sounded sincere the other not so much. Not that is mattered to the french man, he could careless about whether some kid apologized or not, he had more on his mind. His whole attitude seemed to change within seconds, he perked up and smiled. "Aubrey Taylor, senior." he said mimicking his attitude and smile. Aubrey could act a little, he wasn't as talented but when it came to acting innocent and sweet he was fairly good. He frowned a little "The assembly was cut short for some reason I am not sure why, I wasn't there. No need to attend it after the first year, specially when you have better things to get done with your time. as to the caste game I can see you don't really care but its worth your time much more then you think. You might not actively participate but when your safety is on the line its some thing you take consideration toward" Aubrey had received the ace card his freshmen year,his innocence was quickly taken and he had changed as a person entirely. He became a whore to certain people and it became something he enjoyed eventually. He was lucky enough to avoid being traumatized his whole life. "it would definitely be in your best interest."

ooc: GET DONE GET IT OMG LMFAO. I thought of that in an entirely weird manner lol but I thought it was funny

Decisive Informer

There will always be a reason,
for me to do everything.
And behind that reason,
You'll have to find out yourself.

Where: Soccer field tab tab tab tab Who: Liang (Li) tab tab tab tab

♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥

Patiently waiting for Li's reply, Erebus glanced up to the pouring sky as he found the darken clouds hovering over their heads. The sound of birds flapping their wings as they migrated onto a nearby tree to perch their soaking body to wait for the pouring rain to stop. Then just on the other side of the field were the opened street to where the cars roamed as they passed by their school. The splashing noise could be heard as it echoed onto the street. Lost in thoughts, Er gave Li a dull look. "Even if the rain doesn't bother you, you could at least try to cover yourself with a jacket or something. Getting wet, you're going to get yourself sick and you won't be able to play soccer if it's sunny tomorrow. I know of your passion for soccer, Li..." Er exclaimed as he sigh softly knowing full well that Li could care less if he were to ever gotten sick. Throughout the past three years, he had always seen the fellow out here in the field playing soccer, whether he's with his friends or by himself, the man did not hesitate to leave the field at all. Even if he did try to force the other to leave, Er would find him going back to the field and not care about damn thing at all. Oh well, it's not like he's his father or siblings anyhow. As long as the other likes to play in the field and getting in all sorts of weather then it should be fine right? Right. It should of been fine since this is his friend who he had always seemed to have talked about.

"Eh? Of course it'll be jam packed in there! Look at those scoundrels! They're like vermin as though searching every inch of the way to look for their stupid cards. Tch. Luckily I'm glad that this is our last year here. I can't stand another minute of it! Makes me want to crush someone right now even though I can't since I'm the lowest of them all ..." Erebus mumble hating the fact that he had the joker card. In last year's game, it was quite bloody. As he recalled he somewhat blacked out a few times from being hit, pushed, and well, almost everything. The most he hated was when they tried to dissect him opened but only managed to leave him a few scars here and there. Even if he did wanted to run away from the others, he knew he couldn't outrun them. Rolling his eyes for thinking about the past, Er glance toward Li again when he found the other grinning only to pulled out a soccer ball. Tilting his head, he scowled at him, "Geez, you're always coming prepare when it comes to days like these.." He chuckle only to compliment Liang. He enjoy having Li around, despite their differences, Er had always envy the male. That look that the other had given off must of been some pure light that had guided him to become friends with him. Even so, he was happy to be around the him. If the two weren't friends from the start, they could of have become enemies and that would of been a lot worse.

About a few seconds later, Erebus took the ball from Liang and held it with his own two hands. "Shall we play a quick game in the muddy field? I'm sure you would want to practice once soccer season draws near..." He grin sheepishly only to drop the ball onto the muddy field as he began to kick it only to feel the wet muddy water hitting against his shoes. "So what do you say, hm?" Er looked at him as he waited for his answer.

♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥♤ ♥

Thoughts: ...I wonder if he's up for it? tab tab tab tab Theme: CLICKY / CLICKY 2 tab tab tab tab OOC: Sorry for making you wait!! tab tab tab tab

xXxNam-niCxXx

Decisive Informer

╔═════════════════════════╗
Read it with sorrow and you will feel hate. tab
Read it with anger and you will feel vengeful. tab
Read it with paranoia and you will feel confusion. tab
Read it with empathy and you will feel compassion. tab
Read it with love and you will feel flattery. tab

╚═════════════════════════╝

Kazuo stood there as he waited for Conner to reply but somehow he had a feeling that the other must be lost in deep thoughts. Sighing a bit, he turned his attention back to Lenni only to find him looking oddly at the two. A second went by when Kazuo heard him as he saw the boy slipping out from under the umbrella as he had left the two there. Standing quietly, he turned around only to find that the boy had ran into a nearby building as he disappeared from the doorway. Turning his attention to Conner, he began to walk as he took Conner by the arm leading them toward the cafeteria. As he walked on along with the other, Kazuo thought that it would be best to head toward the cafeteria so that the two could be out of the pouring rain. While walking away from where they had stood moments before, he glance at his friend as he opened the door for the two to entered the crowded cafeteria. This place is crowded...I should of have taken us back to the dorms instead... Kazuo thought and slipped in only to put away the umbrella. Once he did, he pulled Conner along by the wrist and lead him toward an empty seat that was on the other side of the cafeteria. As they approached the empty table, Kazuo took a seat and let out an irritable sigh while rubbing his temples. Averting his attention onto Conner again, he observed his fellow friend when he turned away from him. He is so quiet all of a sudden? Should I just tell him off or something? Geez, don't tell me that he's still shock about the blood being on that freshman's shirt? Oh well, I'm not going to bother him not until he tells me that he needs something... Kazuo thought and got up from his seat.

After getting up, Kazuo finally spoke, "I'm grabbing something to eat. I'll be back..." He told Conner as he excused himself from the table. When he did, he made his way toward the line and took a moment to eye the menu. Silently reading on what they had, he glance at the display only to find soup, pizza, and other food being placed before him. Debating on what to get, Kazuo decided to grab himself two bowls of soup as well as two bottles of water as he placed them onto his tray. Taking a step forward, he paid for his food just then he overheard the conversation about the caste game. Slightly glancing over to the two nearby people, Kazuo narrowed his eyes only to find a very familiar blonde male as he talked to an unfamiliar male. Judging from their conversation, he figured that the male must be a freshman and it appears that he was the one who had said something about the game. Oh well, it's not like he's going to bother them anyhow. For now, he would need to get back to his table so that he could start eating his food or at least shared some with Conner since that boy didn't say anything at all to him when he left.

Approaching his table again, Kazuo sat down as he placed his tray onto his table. Removing the soup, he hand the bowl over to his friend as well as the bottle of water. Once he did, he took his spoon and placed it into his bowl while handing the other spoon over to Conner. Without saying anything further, Kazuo began to eat his so called breakfast as the warm liquid hit his tongue. The taste of it made him thought about his home and how he had left his homeland just to go back to the US for his schooling. He hopes that once he's done here, he'll eventually have to start looking for a college so that he could continued his education but somehow, earlier about the talk, it had made him wonder which college would his friend, Conner go to. Shaking away the thought, Kazuo continued to eat as he began to savor the taste of it while waiting for his friend.

╔═════════════════════════╗
tab Read it with hope and you will feel positive.
tab Read it with humor and you will feel joy.
tab Read it with God and you will feel the truth.
tab Read it without bias and you will feel peace.
tab Don't read it at all and you will not feel a thing.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Whom I'm with: Lenni, Conner > Conner
                                                                        Where I'm at: Courtyard > Cafeteria
                                                                        What my thoughts are: He's very quiet now...Wonder what's eating him?
                                                                        OOC:Feel free to come talk to him..^^"

Eternally Euphoric

Decisive Informer

User Image
User Image
╔════════════════════╗
I may be short,
But call me names,
And I'll start calling
You one too!!!

╚════════════════════╝

Waiting for the male's reply, Kou glance toward the window when he found the running freshmen as they rushed toward the gym, auditorium and other necessary buildings. Blinking at the mere thought of seeing the others frantically searching for their cards, he turned back to look at the taller male. Could the male not talk? Is it that he had ruined the male's mood, was that why the other was giving him a dull ugly look? Well, it's not his fault for bumping into him. He didn't mean to do it on purpose. The floor was wet and slipping on it, he just happen to accidentally bumped into him. Even so, he did apologize so wouldn't that mean that he should of have been off the hook? Possibly. Although, Kou had an odd feeling about this, he figured that the man should at least apologize in returned for bumping into him as well. Then again, he didn't care too much since he just abruptly pulled the taller male to the side so that he wouldn't get hurt. The man could of have at least thanked him for it. Brushing that aside, Kou smiled up to the man, "Never mind, you don't have to apologize or thank me. If it would be alright with you, would it be okay if we become friends?" Kou asked when he heard his name being called from down the hallway. Averting his attention to the familiar voice, he found his friend running up to him. His happy facial expression shown it all as he ran down the hall happily.

"L-Lennino slow down or else you'll slip~...ped..." Too late, Kou found his friend falling flat onto the ground right in front of him. Blinking at the sudden fall, he was just about to say something to him when he noticed the other bleeding. "L-Lennino! You're bleeding! Let's get you to the nurse's office or at least to the restroom to get yourself clean up!" Kou stated as he frantics only to grab Lenni by the hand to help him off the ground. Turning to look at the other male, he bow his head to the taller male and simply pulled the other along. Once they were far away from the older male, Kou sigh, "You shouldn't of have run in the halls. It's very dangerous since there's so many students running around here earlier. At least, you're safe, that's all that matters..." He smiled and slipped the two into the restroom. "Get yourself clean up. I'll grab some paper towels and dab them with water so that we can clean that wound of yours alright?" Kou told him nodding his head and took a few steps toward to grab some towels and dipped them into the running water. When he did, he placed it onto Lenni's busted lips and sigh softly, "Have you found your card yet? If you did, do you want to head back to class?" He asked curiously wondering if Lenni wanted to go back to class or not so that they could registered their card to the Caste Committee.

Whom I'm with: Indigo hair male (Victor), Lenni > Lenni
                                                  Where I'm at: Hallway > Restroom
                                                  What my thoughts are: I wonder if I should take him to the nurse's office?
                                                  OOC: I apologize for making you wait!

Eternally Euphoric
Christica

The Pathogen's Senpai

Sexy Blob

User Image
                                                                    "Alright, lemme see if my phone can pick up any Wi-Fi," Hyun fished around in his pocket for instrument as Shinichirou played with the bird. As he unlocked it, he noticed that he had several text messages from his mother. Rolling his eyes, he ignored them for the time being and instead attempted to connect to the internet. "Cool. I got it running," he announced mildly, opening up Google and searching up what food baby birds eat. Some obvious ones popped up such as insects and berries; after that, Hyun found himself reading through summaries of kitten formula and growth rate, the interval of feeding, and the amount given. He scratched his head as his eyes scanned the text, still puzzling over where he would find the food necessary.

"I think the easiest would be seeds or berries. Bugs don't usually come out during the rain, 'cept for worms," Hyun stated, pushing his phone back into his pocket. He neared Shinichirou and crouched down to better examine the creature in the other's boy's hand. It hopped around to face him and cocked its head, beady eyes questioning. "I read that these little guys need to eat every one or two hours. This one looks to be around twenty days old. It doesn't look that hungry though, so I think you can go back to your room to change before we look for some food." Straightening himself up, Hyun directed his gaze towards the windows and watched as the rain continued to batter down outside.

It was quite curious how the little bird came to be. Finding him in the middle of the library with no parents in sight, just happening to discover the highest ranking card while he was at... All of it was like fate, and he couldn't help but wonder if it was just dumb luck or...?

"He helped me find my card," Hyun said suddenly, a smiling appearing across his lips. "It's a great card, too. Taking care of him would be a nice way of thanking him." And as cheesy as it may sound, the male was dead-set on fulfilling this duty. Mentally, he promised to raise and protect the baby until the day it learns to fly away from his hands. "You wanna go back you room and change first? I was thinking we could maybe go to the cafeteria for some berries," and if Shin were to say yes, then of course Hyun wouldn't follow him....or would he? Actually, yes, he would, but if Shin didn't want him to, then he was fine with waiting in his own room.

User Image

Location: Hyun's dorm 00 With: Shin 00 OOC:

Mewkshake

Quotable Seeker

User Image

At the mention of his safety at risk if he didn't partake in the caste game, Judai couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the older male. What did he mean by that? Surely that this whole caste game was probably some sort of prank that the older students do on the freshmen when they first arrive here and nothing else, right? Besides no one had said anything about this game being dangerous, but rather that they should at least try to find their cards before the game ends. Still, the red head couldn't help but take interest in what Audrey had just told him. Sounded like he was speaking from experience...that or like he thought, this senior was just trying to prank him by acting like this game was actually dangerous.

"And why is that?" Judai asked, actually showing genuine interest in this whole ordeal. Of course it wasn't much though, but you can clearly see that the younger male was somewhat interested in what this senior had to say. "Clearly this game cannot be so dangerous that it could tramatize or hurt someone....right?"

User Image

Out Of Cards: I am sorry that I had to make you wait!
I would have made this post sooner,
but I got distracted!
Also short reply, sucks >.>

YouAreMyFetish

Quotable Seeker

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxLiang "Li" Zhōng
xxxxx████████████████████████████x████████████████████████x███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████x████████████████████████x███████████████████████████xxxxx

As the rain continued to pour down on them, the soccer loving male didn't even looked fazed as he stared at the soccer ball that he held within his hands. Seriously, he didn't care that it was raining outside or even the fact that the more it rains the higher the chance of him becoming sick would be. Li would honestly take the chance to play outside and get a cold later on, than having to force his way into one of the two gyms and try playing soccer when there will be a bunch of freshmen rushing everywhere for their cards. Do you know how many times his game would have been interrupted if that happens?! Li has a better chance in playing one full game out here, than in there since he believed that most of the freshmen wouldn't think of looking out here while it was raining (Then again, seeing how this was the caste game, he wouldn't have to think twice on how many cards others had placed out here for the freshmen to find).

"I'm fine Er, really!" he assured his friend, waving his free hand at him to prove that he would be okay. "It's mainly drizzling right now and besides I've played many soccer games in harsher weather conditions than this one" the Chinese male added. Then at the mention of the freshmen having to search for their cards and the fact that Erebus was the joker. When he had heard that, there was a split moment in where Li had paused what he was doing, before he completely placed his full attention back towards his friend. "You know, while I try to forget about this whole game and the rankings that everyone has, I know that being the joker is still very much hard for you even though you've delt with being it for the last four years" he began. Li then smiled gently at his friend. "While I hate the fact that we have to pick on anyone who is the joker, at least it is nice to know that you have some friends who don't care about your status here" Li then in a joke like manor, he punched Erebus on the shoulder. "Right?"

Grinning once more, he placed his attention back towards his soccer ball and nodded. "Always~" he chuckled, just before his friend swapped the ball from his hands. At the suggestion of playing a game together, Li's grin couldn't help but grow even wider. He then placed on a confidant smirk. "I say" he began, following the other male and kicking the ball away from him. "That you are so going down" he joked. And thus, their soccer game began.

The Nine of Spades
███████████████████████████████████████████x█████████████████████████████x██████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

Out Of Cards: It's fine!
I didn't mind waiting!

kiri_chan08

Doting Fairy

Seeing Hyun pull his phone out of his pocket, Shinichirou wondered how it wasn't wet from the rain. Nonetheless, he was happy to hear that it was able to connect to the internet. He played with the little bird, his finger rubbing against the slightly wet feathers. It was drying pretty fast, probably due to its size. It was a mystery how this bird found its way to this school, but he concluded that it probably got separated from its family or perhaps the nest is on this campus. "Did you find anything yet?" He asked, as he rubbed his finger against what seemed to be the bird's neck, only until he got a little nudge of a beak from the bird. Shin took that as a hint to stop petting and leave the bird alone. Then Hyun came along, crouching next to him to get a closer look at the bird, relating what he had read online. "It's raining outside right now, so we could just go back to the field and pick out some worms," he said, obviously joking, though he'd be in quite a pinch if the other didn't take it as a joke. He already got muddy enough from searching for his card and, though he'd admit it sounds fun to pick around in the soil for worms, it wouldn't be as fun to be washing a ton of clothes later because he had to change too much. He didn't bring a lot of clothes, after all, since his luggage was mostly filled with his DVDs and games, along with the console. There wasn't much space left for other stuff.

"I guess we can do that..." He nodded and stood back straight up, taking Hyun's hand then placing the bird in the hand he took. Letting go right after, he stretched his arms and back. "But, like you said, we'd have to get a cage and make sure he doesn't poop everywhere--have you decided to keep it in your room?" Locking his gaze on the bird, another thought came to mind. "Maybe we should... name it?" He suggested, though he had nothing in mind. "Well, you can think about it! Why don't we get going now to my room so I can shower get changed?" He suggested, before adding on, "You can look through my boxes for the games to play with while I shower." Without even waiting for an answer, as usual, he went ahead and decided that Hyun would give an okay. Shinichirou left the room, expecting Hyun to follow behind, and tried not to check behind him too often this time.

Climbing up a flight of stairs, he got to his room, unlocked it, and went inside. His luggage still sitting right where he sat them, unpacked. It also seemed that he had beaten his roommate twice already. "Now, let's see where I put the clothes..." He mumbled to himself as he walked over to his bags and boxes, digging through them, though ignoring the ones that he had taken the time to accurately label. Picking out a long-sleeve shirt and a pair of pants, along with a Puella Magi Madoka Magica towel he bought online a while ago. "Check in..." He looked at the labeled boxes before pointing at every single one of them in order. "That box for manga, that box for games, that box for more games and the consoles, annnd that box... don't open that box."

It really wasn't like he had hidden porn magazines or hentai manga in that box, honest. That box just had figurines and posters that he was planning to decorate the room with and he just really didn't want anyone to open the box. It wouldn't be a nice experience for him if any of his figurines were broken or any of his posters were wrinkled or ripped. They were expensive, and he just doesn't have that much allowance to buy more of these expensive fan merchandise. "I'll be out soon, make yourself at home," he casually said, as he entered the bathroom and closed the door behind him, setting the clothes and towel aside for once he was finished showering.

the titza

location :: shin's room || company :: hyun || ooc :: i'll end it here so i don't mod too much hehe

Single Lunatic

xxxx Stefan Lynx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Tilting his head a little, Stefan realized that Liam was right. He had spoken. It wasn't rare for him to speak while in shock. Those moments over powered his anxiety, giving him a small window of normality, before he was returned to his mute self. "I.. I did.... It's the... the shock..." He said quietly. Even though he had just met Liam, he felt almost a kindred spirit in the other boy. A smile came to his face and he stuck the card in his pocket, pulling his sweater over the top of his waistband. "I... I d-don't know what t-to do now, but I kn-n-now that y-you need your c-card too." He stuttered quietly, trying to get as much out as he could while he was still high on the shock. Sitting down, he pondered a little bit. "T-they show up-p in r-random places. W-we'll have to l-look everyw-where." He nodded with determination, wanting to help his new friend. "J-just d-don't tell anyo-one about m-my card? P-please? T-this will h-help me s-s-so much..." He hoped that Liam would understand, and not try to steal the high ranked card for himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"So you make your face a mask." A mask that hides the pain. ▍|

▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄

xXxNam-niCxXx

Okay... So I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry it took SO long to post. x.x Work has been extremely hard this past week, and I literally only had time to look at Gaia before I was off to do something else. x.x I promise to post more often! And if I don't, feel free to send me a PM and yell at me to post ; v ; Sometimes I get so tired at the end of my shifts that I forget what I have to do x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff