Single 0.68421052631579 68.4% [ 13 ]
Dating 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Heart broken 0.15789473684211 15.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
This poll closed on January 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

User Image

Kylea ran down the hall her eyes only on the skittering baby dragon but not noticing someone was in front of her she ran into them,"Oof!" Much to her embarrasment it was a boy. Cal stopped flying and flew into her arms. SHe scolded him,"Don't ever do that again, Cal. You scared me enough to burst into flames." SHe didn't notice whoever she bumped into and fell down with but she was happy Cal was safe. Kylea looked from where she sat,"Um, are you okay. Sorry I ran into you."
ooc
Anyone on?
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

hey how are you we are im sorry you havnt gotten a reply im holding the group up, i was busy shooting videos thought.

Interesting Genius

Pr1smatic
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

hey how are you we are im sorry you havnt gotten a reply im holding the group up, i was busy shooting videos thought.

Is okay.
Real life can be so evil crying
So how did it go, still no news?
(OCC its ok i now we talked about this so dont worry about the auto spell thing.)

Riddick looked outside as he followed he could see a few people standing outside. The man with the cig in his mouth and another man, a woman too. Maybe he could talk to them, but then he looked over and this girl with bright pink hair passed the entrance and entered the main office. This must mean that a new student has just arrived, he thought.

Both of you girls go to that group and charm them, i want you to try and bring in a few more members to the Milita. We do not have much time before the next attack. I will go to this new student and talk with her about joining. Lets do this team, im counting on you.

Riddick got up from the table and moved to the entrance of the main office, hoping to have found another member to the group.

User Image
Quote:
CyanidePeach7

Quote:
Hinata Norisu

Quote:
Trinityrose5

Quote:
Reiko Souma
As Sebastian was calmly helping the girl with the ice, he was knocked down by a girl with red hair. She had a personality as hot as fire from the words that came out of her.

"Excuse me miss where are you going in such a hurry. He stood up and helped her up. Are you new here? Hmmm seems like you are. My name is Sebastian," he smiled with confidence.

User Image

Quote:
XionTheSlayer

Quote:
Scarlet Dragoness

Quote:
Annawuvyou
Trinityrose5
Pr1smatic
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

Is okay.

haha news about my music video, good so far im getting ready to shoot in, i shoot it on the 24th. OMG we are having an after-party after haha

Interesting Genius

User Image
Now don't get her wrong, Rose knew she needed it to recruit people but they way he said it made it sound rather annoying to her.
She look to where he left and to the other people, and sigh afterwards.
She was in no mood to "charm" anyone.
Standing up from her seat, Rose bow her head to the girls and said. "Excuse me, I'm going to wander of." She smile at both and left where her feet may take her.
Rose look around her surroundings, this place was pure white, few colors here and there. It was a nice place, it was hard to believe she was in a school or be send to go a school in the after life.
A thought came across her mind about a certain someone she once knew but it was dismiss when two running students came running and almost bump into her.
Rose watch them run, like they don't have a care in the world, she almost wanted to run with them.. Then she wonder if there was another place instead of this school or at least somewhere she can be in touch with life itself.
Maybe going outside, would be good idea.

Interesting Genius

Pr1smatic
Trinityrose5
Pr1smatic
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

Is okay.

haha news about my music video, good so far im getting ready to shoot in, i shoot it on the 24th. OMG we are having an after-party after haha

Yay, I'm glad.
Trinityrose5
Pr1smatic
Trinityrose5
Pr1smatic
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

Is okay.

Yay, I'm glad.

ill show you when i finish it ok, maybe you will like it but im not sure.

Interesting Genius

Pr1smatic
Trinityrose5
Pr1smatic
Trinityrose5
Pr1smatic
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

Is okay.

Yay, I'm glad.

ill show you when i finish it ok, maybe you will like it but im not sure.

Ok and that's really up to me, right. wink

furfire's Wife

Devoted Dabbler

9,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image_"I once knew that little girl."

R e i k o _S o u m a - T c h a i k o v s k y

___"So give her the chance to return, or she's never coming back..?" - of a past banished
Condition: Sick, Tired ~ Weeks: 8

____Now this was something that the sleeper could get used to. It became clear that she was definitely awake, although she was still wondering why she was at this place to begin with. Between being asleep and being awake, it could be a problem if the frequencies became as blurred as they were now. Yes, they indeed were blurred. What could be done now? Three luggage bags and herself were still standing, and they were still in this new place. None of them were clearly going anywhere anytime soon, so it was time to get a move on. Off to the nearest set of dormitory rooms! . . . . . . . Wherever said dorm rooms were located, that is. Not a single campus map has been spotted at all, so this was going to be interesting to venture. The waking sleeper's sense of direction was quite the avid one, yes. Why, getting lost was yet to happen. Yet. That was the keyword. Anything was possible.

____It was just as the female was starting down the first hallway she saw that her mind changed directions. Whatever she was thinking, she wasn't thinking it now. Why? It was because she had just heard somebody's thoughts. Originating from what obviously had to be a male, the psychic came to a complete stop and turned. There he was, or so she thought. A dark-haired male had acknowledged her and was telling her to go with another female to charm a group. What other girl? A single look around answered her question by locating a red-haired being. She wasn't giving off any kind of a familiar vibe at all, which implied to the pinkette that the other wasn't human. Then again, was anybody really human at all other than her? More importantly, when was this dream going to end? While she thought that it could end at any moment, and she would eventually wake up in her bedroom again at some point, it really wasn't going to happen. Reiko was here to stay.

____There was only one problem with the orders that she had just been given. Reiko was an absolute conscientious objector to combat in every form and shape for every reason. Not a pacifist from birth, she had declared herself a pacifist years ago and since vowed to never use any part of herself for violence. Good luck to the person or people who tried to convince her of otherwise. It just wasn't going to happen either, as could be seen by the female psychic turning away to resume her walk down the hallway towards what she hoped were the dormitory rooms. Pulling her luggage along behind her, she was ignoring these orders. "You can't make a pacifist break her vow when she's hardly in any condition or the health to do so. That was Reiko's telepathic response to the man who she would eventually learned was named Riddick.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm here. University, lobby // dorm room
You are..? Riddick and others
Let me inform the one giving the orders that she's a pacifist...and she's also ill!
Out of concept: ---
Pr1smatic
Zariha felt his hand move from her face as he was bumped by and odd girl and Zariha got curious was ice her only power she backed up from the group and went to a corner she changed her mood to see if it helped she got extremely angry and her hair flashed red and flames came from her she felt she calmed herself and then made herself really excited and electricity shot from around her she laughed smiling and as she laughed her hair turned a green color and red roses along with white ones and black ones bloomed around her she couldnt believe this but just as before the colors would fade from her hair and the powers would end she noticed they were limited and that they would come back after resting. She looked at the boys not knowing if they had just paid any attention to her since the other boy seemed like her was content now with this new girl that just bumped into him. She returned and sat down thinking maybe this place wasnt so bad.

User Image

Scarlet Dragoness

Pr1smatic
Pr1smatic
Annawuvyou
ooc
Anyone on?

It's okay.
User Image

"Hi, Sebastian. I'm Kylea and you would be right I am new here."Kylea was suprised hiw nice they guy she just knocked over was so nice,"The reason I was in such a hurry was because of-"Kylea looked at her shoulder and was shocked that she was talking about her dragon that wasn't there. She looked up and around her and then her eyes landed on they guy's head and sure enough Cal was curled up on SSebastian's head,"Cal! Get off his head."Hearing his name Cal looked up and flew up high into the air. Kylea sighed,"Must you make things so difficult?"The baby dragon blew a little fire it was perfect for his size. Kylea made a fire butterfly because she knew it was one of Cal's favorite things to play with. Mesmirized by the butterfly Cal kept coming down further as she brought closer and closer about her head when he was low enough Kylea jumped up and caught the baby dragon in her arms. Kylea made the butterfly disappear,"You are a naughty little dragon.She scolded but he put his head down in shame,"But you're mine.Happy that he wasn't in trouble anymore and just because he loved her Cal licked Kylea's cheek. She smiled then looked up at Sebastian,Sorr about that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff