Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Oh jeez! It IS late...yeah, let's head back up!" Alyce exclaims and hurries with her tray over to the dish conveyer belt, then waits for Miss Hikaze.
Alyce_Black
"Oh jeez! It IS late...yeah, let's head back up!" Alyce exclaims and hurries with her tray over to the dish conveyer belt, then waits for Miss Hikaze.

Hikaze brings her dishes to the conveyor belt and Alyce and Hikaze walk back to the 10F Dorm.

They sit on Hikaze's bed and engage in idle chatter.

"So..ummm..... where were you born?
Addie came to the door of RC's office and knocked, waiting for an answer.
Sitting in her office, RC looked around. Whoever painted it was going to get laid into. She did not ask for an orange room! Luckily she had covered it with various anime drawins and sketches from her cousin, Rayne.

Staring at her large oak desk, she was shocked by how orderly it was. It looked like an acutally Headmistress's desk. Sighing, her head fell onto it as she contemplated what she was going to do. She had classes to plan for later and students to register. Not only that but she had to get some more people to join.

She looks up at the quiet knock. Finally someone!

"Come in."
Alyce smiles sadly, then replies, "I came from the sea..."
Alyce_Black
Alyce smiles sadly, then replies, "I came from the sea..."

Hikaze pauses, confused and suddenly it dawns on her. "You.. aren't human are you?" Hikaze hurriedly corrects herself, "I'm sorry, its none of my business..."
Addie entered the room when she heard RC answer. "Hello Headmistress. I just wanted to explain why I was gone. I had a family emergency that I had to take care of. I haven't even unpacked or anything. If I've missed any class, I'll make it up. Please forgive me leaving.
Alyce shakes her head and smiles, "No, it's alright...I really loved my childhood, and I'm proud of my heritage..I just miss my home sometimes...The sea was my home, my mother...I'm a siren, you see..." She paused and thought about what she'd said and how ironic it was.
hotkitty16
Addie entered the room when she heard RC answer. "Hello Headmistress. I just wanted to explain why I was gone. I had a family emergency that I had to take care of. I haven't even unpacked or anything. If I've missed any class, I'll make it up. Please forgive me leaving.

"It is okay, Ms. Baker. I understand when family comes before. Besides today was only an orientation of sorts and we need more teachers before we can begin class." RC smiled gently. Absences were fine if you had a reason. If she was strict on them, what would they do when she wasn't here?

"The only class sceduled is Biology, and I don't believe you have signed up for any thing yet."
Alyce_Black
Alyce shakes her head and smiles, "No, it's alright...I really loved my childhood, and I'm proud of my heritage..I just miss my home sometimes...The sea was my home, my mother...I'm a siren, you see..." She paused and thought about what she'd said and how ironic it was.

Hikaze can't help but be a little intrigued.
"Why... why did you leave, then?"
Tanoshii
"It is okay, Ms. Baker. I understand when family comes before. Besides today was only an orientation of sorts and we need more teachers before we can begin class." RC smiled gently. Absences were fine if you had a reason. If she was strict on them, what would they do when she wasn't here?

"The only class sceduled is Biology, and I don't believe you have signed up for any thing yet."

"I'm afraid I haven't. Do you need me to at the moment? I can if you need me to." Addie knew she sounded too much like an inferior, but it was her nature. What else would you do if you were treated like you were below others for as long as you could remember. She had dealt with people making fun of her since Kindergarten.
Alyce can't help but giggle to herself. "I got curious about the world...I got tired of staying put all the time and wanted to see what else there was in the world." She had always been the nosy type...to a fault even.
Walking into the virtually deserted brick building, Tristan Taikutzu Na stared at the sign. Noble Hall. Was there even a point in doing that? What hall is...noble? Sighing, the raven haired boy walked towards the main desk and stared over it at the woman who stared back at him. The tiny gold sign on the top of her desk proclaimed, "Secretary Dawson".

Smiling charmingly, he leaned forward, his blue eyes with a slightly sly grin. "I believe you have been expecting me?"

Unimpressed, Mrs. Dawson looked back at him and waited. Raising an eyebrow, she asked for his forms. Taken back by the lack of effect he had on her, Tristan handed the woman his forms. He could see that she stared at one in particular. The identification sheet.

Name: Tristan Tiakutzu Na

Species: Demon

Powers: Unknown

Job: Cow tipper

Classes: Biology, English, Algebra I

Biography: He was born, grew up, and went to Blaze Boarding School.

Dorm: 11M

Bed #: 666

Smirking, he noticed the way her scent changed from boredom to shock and finally resignation. But he didn't expect the next thing that came out of her mouth.

"Another strange one."

Eyes wide and mouth agape, he made a very undignified picture.

"I beg your pardon?"
hotkitty16

"I'm afraid I haven't. Do you need me to at the moment? I can if you need me to." Addie knew she sounded too much like an inferior, but it was her nature. What else would you do if you were treated like you were below others for as long as you could remember. She had dealt with people making fun of her since Kindergarten.

"There is no need to sign up for classes at the moment." RC smiled, trying to comfort the skittish girl. "You do not have to choose until you are sure that you wish to take the course. If you would like you may go to my Biology class later to see if you would like to participate in it later this year."
Tanoshii
"There is no need to sign up for classes at the moment." RC smiled, trying to comfort the skittish girl. "You do not have to choose until you are sure that you wish to take the course. If you would like you may go to my Biology class later to see if you would like to participate in it later this year."

"That sounds very nice Headmistress. I would like that. How many classes do we sign up for when we do?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff