Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the first year of the newly constructed Blaze High School. I am the head mistress and am in charge of laying down the rules.

This is a literate thread. Do not use cat words like u, ttyl, g2g, etc. A minimum of three lines are the goal for each post. You may announce your arrival or departure through (()). But only at those times may you use them. Anything else shoudl be PM

Gaia is a PG-13 website. So this is a PG-13 thread. Any romance in this school may not proceed past kissing Any further and you may be asked to leave the forum.

Using quotes to refer to your speaking companions may only go as far as two quotes. Any long lists of previous statments that may be found in the thread already will result in your dismissal.

Double posting may occur but is looked down upon. It may be used if you are the only one trying to get the thing to be noticed by new students.

You may not take control of another character. If they do not respond or are offline, make your character leave that area.

There are no gods in reality in our schools, so do not create them in this one. Death is not allowed here unless it is 'suicide'. Suicide is not appreciated and may only be used if the avatar no longer wishes to be on the thread. Any posts by the dead avatar may be deleted. They are no longer apart of the school. (Any special cases must be brought before me and a third party of my choosing.)

Fighting among each other is allowed, but no killing. See Nurse Snyder

Only when enough 'teacher' volunteers have applied will classes be held. Students must attend one class during their stay. If the avatar cannot make the classes, then they are on work release Each sutdent shoudl have a job if they do not expect to be there the next day. This job does not have to be real and should be appropriate.

Myself...I cannot be on every day to make sure my rules are applied.

The classes that are available depend on the teachers. Should an actual class be happening, it is up to the teachers to create it.

Also available for an opening is a counselor. This Gaia avatar must prove to me they are appropriately qualified for the job. An actual degree is not necessary, but understanding or compassion shoudl be present. It is still under debate whether this avatar will be paid gold. An RP student can PM the counselor if they have any real problems in life or they wish to suggest improvements without coming to my attention. Also with these two things they may PM me.

If there are any problems with other avatars, the setup, or various things feel free to also PM me.

If you are in need of a way to make Gaia gold, then possible 'jobs' may be created. To arrive and be at your job, you must post five times doing what you are suppose to. It doesn't count if the five times are in a row.

This is a 'boarding school' so there are dorms.

==================
School Discription

There are four buildings that make the Blaze High School. Each is made of brick and are three miles away from town. Any people who do not want to live in the dorms may live in town. But those people are not allowed to go into the dorms at any time, unless they are going to move in.

The first building is the Liberty Hall Here the classrooms, library, and the cafetorium are located. What books and foods are available are up to your imagination or any Gaian with a job there.

The central building is the Forturne Hall. There are three floors to this building.

The third floor is made of the female dorms. All of the grades are split into large rooms with rows of beds. You sleep with yoru age and gender.

The second floor is made of the male dorms. The same thing that applies to the males applies to the females.

Bed numbers may be assigned to each bed. You get to choose this and they may be of your own imagination or desire.
Dorm rooms are numbered by the grade and gender. For example the tenth grade females' dorm will be 10F. The tenth grade male's dorm will be 10M.

The first floor is the recreational stuff. The gym, arcade, and game room is locted here. Any necessary things that are not here, may be brought up with me.

The third building is the Noble Hall This is the staff rooms and the mail office. This is also where you Sign Up Please do not just walk into the rooms. The nameless character who you sign up with is Mrs. Dawson. Do not manipulate the nonexisting person. You may come up with her response but do not make her do whatever you want! Be realistic

The fourth building is the Destiny Hall
. The stage, art rooms, and the hospital are located here. Any student participating in at fight must report to the hospital.

Nurse Snyder is not an avatar and may be controled by any student injured. You may not use her as a way of back talking to your peers or doing anything wrong and not PG-13. She will not hold conversations with you and is not open to become a major character. Nurse Snyder is basically the most impersonal nurse you will ever met.

Vending machines will be on every floor of every building if you do not want to walk out of the area you are in. They are not in the classrooms.

There are bathrooms on every floor of each building. Lockers are in the Liberty Hall outside of the classrooms. To each floor there are both elevators and stairs. Use your imagination on where they are.

============
To Register You need:

Name: No longer then eight characters.

Species: Please no gods. Devils or Angels are okay

Powers: Optional

Job: Use your imagination

Classes: If there is a teacher

Biography:Optional

Dorm: Read insturctions on Dorm Above

Bed #: Optional/limited two three digits

Ideas for Improvement: Optional

-----------

That is all for now. Please post your Sign up as if you are walking into Noble Hall. This way you can begin the thing quite easily.

EXAMPLE:

The red haired girl walked into the brick building with the sign of Nobel Hall. Walking up to the old lady behind the counter she handed a bunch of forms to her. The most important one being her identity sheet.

---Insert your Sign Up Data---

Please use a variety of different ways.

Headmistress
RC Tanoshii
Sighing, the young seventeen-year-old Headmistress of her brandnew school looked around at the empty halls. She had hoped that people would be interested in this place. Walking up to Mrs. Dawson, she handed the older lady her papers.

It was always best to turn in her identity sheet just so that everyone would know she did the same as them.

Name: Rebecca Cara Tanoshii

Species: Pure Human

Powers: Her Brain

Job: Headmistress of Blaze Boarding School/parttime bartender

Classes: Teaches Biology

Biography:17 year-old graduate with no family to speek of. I left my old life as a student to create something different. A school for serious RP Players

Dorm: Noble Hall/Restricted to Staff

Bed #: 1

Sighing again, she turned to go sit in the waiting room. Perhaps her students would come in soon to sign up. Perhaps...
Elisha walked through the doors and into what was, according to the sign outside, Noble Hall. Pulling a few papers from the bag slung over her shoulder she wandered up to the lady behind the counter, silently sliding them towards her. The top form was the most important one and from where she was stood Elisha could see the writing, all in her fathers neat, precise handwriting.

Name: Elisha Rapi

Species: Human/Mutant

Powers: Slight telekenisis (sp?) abilities

Job: Waitress

Classes: Drama, Art and Spanish

Biography: Grew up in britain with her African mother and Spanish father, However was forced to move house and schools after the death of her Grandfather and Mothers premotion.

Dorm: ((I don't quite understand American grades in schools so im just gonna assume that they're the same as in the UK)) 11F

Elisha sighed as the woman filed the papers away. Staring blankly round the empty room she ran a hand through her hair. What was she supposed to do now?
Seeing a student walk to Mrs. Dawson, Tanoshii felt her heart jump. Finally someone who was willing to go to her school. Walking up to the girl, she cleared her throat.

"Hello. My name is Rebecca Tanoshii."
Addie Baker walked through the doors into Noble Hall nervously. She approached the desk and handed her registration papers to, according to her nameplate, Mrs. Dawson.

Name: Adeline (Addie) Baker

Species: human

Powers: n/a

Job: part time bartender/waitress

Classes: (?)

Biography: n/a

Dorm: 9F

Bed #: 16

Addie then sat down in one of the chairs in the waiting room to wait to hear what she was supposed to do next.
Name: Glow

Species:wolf & cat demon/ witch / human

Powers: can walk through walls and blow things up

Job: dance instructor

Classes: gym, spanish, art

Dorm: 11f

Bed #: 13
glow finished filling out the form and handed it back to the lady wondering what she should do next.
Noticing the bunch of students come in, RC quickly walked to the front of the bunch.

"My name is Rebecca Tanoshii. Please call me RC. I am the headmistress here and I welcome you."

Gimacing at her dry tone, she shook her head slightly. "For the next few days this is orientation. Please explore the campus, greet one another, try out the cafeteria food, and any thing else. Classes will be scheduled as more students apply. Thank you."
Name: Kyuuku

Species: Human

Powers: None

Job: Pizza Deliever

Classes: Gym, Art, Math

Biography: Kyuuku was a boy that lived with his Mom, and his parents were divorced. His mom sent him to Boarding School so she could straighten things out in the family.

Dorm: 10M

Bed #: 39

Ideas for Improvement:
listens to RC and looks back down starting to explore for herself having the warm sun beat down on her back as she walks through the hallways. dancing in the hall to the music in her head .
"i've been drinking to much coffe," she said outloud "i need to stop doing that," she mumbled
Mori quietly walked into the Noble Hall, shuffling through a small briefcase. He walked over to a nearby desk where a young woman of about 30 sat. The nametag on her desk read "Mrs. Dawson, Receptionist."

He withdrew several papers and laid them on the desk neatly. "I'm here to apply for a job as a professor. Is this the correct building?" he inquired.

Name: Mori Bokusochi

Species: Human

Powers: Slight raccoon DNA infusion

Job: Professor

Classes: Teaches English, Advanced Technology

Biography: Previously worked as an assistant at G-Corp , but quit due to an "accident". Currently resides in an apartment approximately 7 miles away from the school.

Dorm: n/a

Bed #: n/a

Ideas for Improvement: Perhaps other activities or something?

Mrs. Dawson picked up the papers and began to scan through them. "Well, I believe you're qualified for the job. Your office will be the third door to the right down that hallway," she said, pointing a finger down a nearby hallway, "and your classrooms will be rooms 124 and 235."
Biting her lip, RC goes back to leaning against the wall. She had been hoping that she would have someone want to be a teacher. A school without teachers was not something she wanted to be remembered for.
Kyuuku looks at the head mistress, as he shoves his hands into his pocket. He turns to look at the other new students coming in, and begins to walk on. He whistles a tune he had heard from the last time he had left home. He walksout onto te campu area looking at all the dorm buildings

He picks up his bags that he had been carrying the whole time, and walks towatds the Males Dorm rooms. As he walk up the stairs, he sneezes as fresh dust gently touches his nose. A thought had just comeacross his mind, 'This school was just built and there's dust...'. He sets himself upon Bed #39 dropping his bags besid the bed.

Kyuuku lays back abit and closes his eyes putting his hands beneath his head before he took a slight rest.
miyu walked in, her application in hand. she looked around, searching for Mrs. Dawson. Finding the desk at which she sat Miyu spoke.
"Excuse me, I'm here to apply for 9th grade. Am i at the right place?" she placed her papers onto the desk. "All my transfer papers are here."

name: Zhao ,Miyu

Species: vampire, witch

Powers: able to go into the day unlike normal vampires, stronger, faster than normal

Job: cashier

classes: ?

Dorm: 9F

Bed #: 14
Overhearing Mrs. Dawson, RC smiled happily. So she had a teacher. Walking up to the slightly older boy, she cleared her throat. Well, introducations were in order if she was his boss.
After hearing what RC had to say, Addie began to explore the campus. As she walked in the warm sunshine, she pulled her wavy, waist long brown hair in a low ponytail to keep it out of her bright brown eyes. She sat down on one of the stone benches in the courtyard, her fair complextion turning pink from the golden rays. Her slender, 5' 5'' figure looked good in her low rise, baggy jeans, red tube top, and black mesh over shirt. She slid her feet out of her red flip-flops.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff