Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tanoshii
Stepping into the elevator, RC calmly pressed the button to third floor. Soon the door opened and she walked out into the hall way. Making her way towards the door 10F. Wasn't Alyce in 10th grade? Sighing, she knocked before opening it to see two friends of hers.

"Alcye and Hikaze. When did you get here, Hikaze?"

((Alcye, dorm number are based on Age and Gender. So I just put you in 10th grade...sorry))

Hikaze quickly gets up from her studying and pats down her dress before bowing politely to Mrs. Tanoshii.

I arrived here about half an hour ago, Head Mistress.
Hikaze Hinoteya

Hikaze quickly gets up from her studying and pats down her dress before bowing politely to Mrs. Tanoshii.

I arrived here about half an hour ago, Head Mistress.

Staring at her friend, RC was shocked. So it was true. Because she was the Head Mistress, she was going to be shown respect. She might as well get use to it.

"Please, call me RC or Ms. Tanoshii. I am after all only seventeen myself."
Alyce smiles warmly and waves to Miss RC. She promptly dumps the contents of her baggage onto the bed messily. "Hey! Good to see you! Sorry I ran off..I'm having one of those days where I just don't know where I put my head..." She blushes with embarassment, then acknowleges the mess of seashells, books, and filmy cloth now strewn on her bed, "See?".
Quote:

Staring at her friend, RC was shocked. So it was true. Because she was the Head Mistress, she was going to be show respect. She might as well get use to it.

"Please, call me RC or Ms. Tanoshii. I am after all only seventeen myself."

"Oh... ok.."

Hikaze blushes slightly at having to be corrected, and changes the subject.

"Umm... Ms. Tanoshii, was there something you needed to talk to me about?"
Alyce_Black
Alyce smiles warmly and waves to Miss RC. She promptly dumps the contents of her baggage onto the bed messily. "Hey! Good to see you! Sorry I ran off..I'm having one of those days where I just don't know where I put my head..." She blushes with embarassment, then acknowleges the mess of seashells, books, and filmy cloth now strewn on her bed, "See?".

Staring at the organized room, RC suddenly remembered her own room. A huge place full of plaster dust and boxes. She would have to leave soon to make sure that her place was organized.

"I have done the same Alyce. So Alyce and Hikaze...are you two going to be taking my Biology class?"
Tanoshii
Alyce_Black

Staring at the organized room, RC suddenly remembered her own room. A huge place full of plaster dust and boxes. She would have to leave soon to make sure that her place was organized.

"I have done the same Alyce. So Alyce and Hikaze...are you two going to be taking my Biology class?"

Hearing her favorite subject being called into play, Hikaze perked up.

"Yes, I am taking Biology. I look forward to it! ^_^"

Then, she suddenly stops and realizes she probably looks like an idiot by being so cheerful, and smiles bashfully while blushing a tomato red.

I must have looked like such an idiot, but, it is my favorite subject after all.
Alyce happily nods and replies,"Of course! The sciences fascinate me." Alyce thinks wishfully, "I hope the arts are well-supported here as well...".
Smiling at Hikaze's excitement, RC thanked God. Having to work with unwilling students was bad enough. Turning to Alyce, she shrugged.

"We do not have any art teachers or dance. But hopefully someone will volunteer. Anyway, I wished to know if you two are in my biology class because I believe you are the only two who signed up. That means I may hold a beginning class earlier today to make sure you have brought your supplies."

She shrugged again. "I hope more then two people sign up."
Hikaze glances at Alyce, smiling so naturally and happily, and can't help but envy her. So natural at communication and so calm around people. She couldn't do that. She never could.

I'm so... awkward... I say something, and it always sounds stupid, I can't even talk to my own teachers...

Pushing her communication problems aside, Hikaze walks back to her bed to retrieve her biology book and walks back to RC.

"Umm... Ms. Tanoshii.... I have a question about this part about cell structure... Ummm... The diagram doesn't say clearly whether the Cell membrane is this layer, or that layer...
Alyce responds enthusiastically, "Don't worry, more students are sure to sign up! It's a great class, and I think most can vouch that you're formidable in Biology knowlege.".
Looking at the diagram, RC looked at it in shock. Hikaze was a few chapters ahead! Pointing to the correct one, she smiled. "You don't have to worry about that yet, Hikaze. But I am glad that you are prepared for my class. I was going to start a litte further back, but you have given me an idea. Staring with the cell might be the best approach.

"Thank you."
Alyce looks over at the diagram, then exclaims, "Miss Hikaze, you're so smart! Something tells me this will be a great year in Bio!".
"Thank you, Alyce."

Sighing, she turned. "I must go sort my own room out now. Gods, why did I have to build it so far away?"

Turning, she walked out of the dorm.
Hikaze blushed again at the two compliments. Then she glanced at her red watch. It was already 7:00pm, and she was getting rather hungry. Perhaps she should ask whether Alyce wanted to eat dinner together with her? She tried to say it, but found that she couldn't. No matter how she tried to form the words, she couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Ummmm... Ummmm... It's already... 7pm.... And... yeah..."

Maybe I should forget it, she probably doesn't want to eat with me anyways...
Alyce's stomach had begun to growl rather ferociously at her. "Hey, let's go have dinner downstairs! It'll be fun, and we can chat for a while!" She smiles and waits for a response from Miss Hikaze.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff