Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 ... 87 88 89 >

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

"For someone who drinks blood and feasts on organs, you sure caring. I mean, trying to look out for me, that's so nice." He chuckled, teasing her. "Perhaps I can ninja a vodka real quick for ya then." Luneth created a shadow on the table they were sitting at, and stuck his arm down in it. A moment later he pulled his arm out and in his hand was a bottle of Vodka. "Heh, score." He set the vodka down on the table in front of her, and closed the shadow portal he just used. "The guy will never know I took it." Luneth turned back to her and listened as she talked about how he wouldn't dark freeze her. "And why wouldn't I dare to do such a thing? Hmm?" He smile turned into a rather mischievous one. "Ice handcuffs eh? Not a bad idea..."

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777

User Image

❝ I came from up there... but I don't know why.... ❞

❝All I know is that I'm here for a reason....❞

ℓυмα sιccα

Luma tilted her head to the side as a copy of her opened the door, blinking in a confused fashion. She walked forward towards the girl and gently prodded her nose, trying to figure out just what she was. Her skin wasn't nearly as soft as Luma's... she had to be something else. The girl suddenly began to poke around the other's body, a look of concentration on her face as she made her way from the girl's neck to her chest. This would have been inappropriate to anyone else, but to Luma this was natural. She had no idea what social boundaries were or how to act, so she simply acted as she thought.

"How odd... you look like me, but you don't feel like me.... Your shell is less smooth." She murmured, pulling her finger back for a moment so she could give Zane a most quizzical look. "Who are you, I wonder? You are quite odd... or is that word interesting? Odd? Interesting? Peculiar? Yes. You are most peculiar." She finished, sending her index finger back in so she could poke the copy's stomach.
Luneth777
Icy Euphoria

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DANIIL PETROV, THE RUSSIAN
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Daniil watched the pair silently, refusing to move even when a snowflake balanced perfectly on the edge of his nose and sent stubborn demands to his brain to scratch at it. Air puffed slowly from his mouth, mostly consumed by the storm. Still, his presence was not undetectable and in this form especially he was susceptible to the tells of a human. Heat, size, silhouette, sound, breath, cramping muscles and involuntary movements of them.

The pair parted, suddenly, the blind archer oozing machismo as he stepped in front of the smaller female, guarding her. It was a cute display, wholly human. God's favoured knew to band together in the face of fear, rather than abandon their kind. Some turned to the more bestial latter, but that was only through the devil's temptation.

Daniil was impressed, and stepped forward – past the tree line and closer to the pair. While he didn't think Vayne could see him with the blindfold on, he did not anticipate Avina's blindness. Of course, he didn't think she could see him from behind the male, either. The sound was enough even if the visual component wasn't there to mark where he stood, though. “Only me. Sorry to interrupt. I was hunting, and heard you two.”

The Russian gestured uselessly to the magical bow Vayne boasted. “You have good taste.” The compliment somewhat extended to the other's uniform, in particular their matching ties. It was strange to not see another in proper winter attire, but that was likely Russian bias -- winter there was eager to snatch life from the unsuspecting.

Or perhaps he did not feel the cold, as Daniil had a hard time sensing the shift in degrees? A potentially dangerous ignorance when his body was as weak to the cold as any other, and could not warn him before suffering the worst of its effects; the blond had never made it a point to test his limits, though.

“You two are from the school, yes?” The accent rang heavy on his words, dipping them into different pitches as if he were singing.

User ImagexXxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                    Daniil Petrov
                                                                                    16 Years
                                                                                    Athletic, 5'7
                                                                                    Distinguishing Feature: Russian Accent

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
Snazzy Sass
User Image
Fire is more than destructive,

It's warm like the sun,

and cozy like a soft bed.

αvιηα вєηтση

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Avina felt Vayne get in front of her, something she hadn't really anticipated. The gesture made her blush a little and she held onto his shirt very gently, her body brushing his every so often. She could feel the shift in the heatwaves, the difference between compact muscle and human. She frowned slightly and her grip on Vayne's shirt tightened as the man spoke. She didn't like his voice... it was off-putting to her. Her body cooled off, however, as she didn't want to burn Vayne with the rapidly increasing temperature.

She stayed silent as the other asked the question, though she did try to answer him. What did he remind her of? She had no idea, but she didn't like it for whatever reason. She wanted him to go away, wanted him to not talk to her, but she couldn't muster up the words to speak. She was on edge and that much was obvious by her trying to keep her breathing steady. She rested her forehead gently against Vayne's back, her eyes closing.

After a few moments of silence, Avina spoke to Vayne, her voice a mere whisper, "He shifted... I could feel it." She had never been a fan of shifters... they always made her feel uneasy.

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie bit her lip in slight annoyance when Luneth called her 'caring'. She was far from caring. She just had an issue with killing people she knew. Her eyes lit up when Luneth pulled a bottle of vodka out of nowhere. She snatched it up real quick when it was set down in front of her. She wondered who he took it from but that wasn't important. Drinking that alcohol was important to her. She opened it and started drinking from it like a baby with a bottle. She almost sprayed it when he started smiling mischievously and said that ice handcuffs weren't a bad idea. She finished the vodka in her mouth and set the bottle down. She had drank around a third of it already. "Oh no! Not a bad idea at all." she said and leaned in, smirking, "What are you thinking of?".

Luneth777

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Mathew Saint.Clair
User Image

Mathew continued to walk towards the school trying to make head or tails of all the strings, when suddenly Mathew vision was over whelmed once again with energy. This one was much closer to him.

Pausing for a second Mathew looked at the direction of the school and then at where the new blast of energy came from. Taking a deep inhale Mathew looked at where the new energy had come from and started to walk towards it.

After a few seconds of walking, Mathew began to float off the ground and glided silently through the air. Mathew knew that he wouldn’t have enough time to make out all the vibrations and get a good picture of what was happening he began to move against the wind so as his sent went away from where he was heading.

Moving into a think grouping of pine trees, Mathew floated closer to an opening and landed gently on a branch and began to watch the event roll out, he hoped that the two hadn’t seen him but only time would tell.

Suddenly Mathew heard Daniil’s voice, an eyebrow raised as he continued to observe the situation.

Snazzy Sass
Luneth777
Icy Euphoria

Shadowy Shade

Edmund Monneau
User Image

Edmund was surprised when the girl began to kiss him back. He looked down at her when she said she wasn't going to die and that she didn't want to. He wiped her tears away, "You are strong." he said quietly. He blushed lightly when she thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. 'What is she thanking me for?' he wondered. He thought he was the major cause of a lot of this. But on the other hand, if she hadn't done drugs in the first place then none of that would have ever happened. Maybe he would have liked her more at first if they were to have crossed paths then. He looked her over, 'She is very beautiful...' he thought.
Edmund heard her introduce herself and repeated her name a few times in his head before responding to her question, "Karina is a pretty name. I am Edmund." he said in his French accent. The accent was sort of fake but very convincing nonetheless. His true accent was a mix of German and French but he preferred to sound completely French. He was born and raised in Germany but moved to France with his father and mother when he was seven. His mother was killed in a car accident shortly after they got settled into their new home. Vienna's father was an architect and was doing business with Edmund's father, who was a CEO for a large corporation, when the subject of kids had come up. Vienna and her family were living in Australia at the time but were visiting France while her father was working there temporarily. Her father had told Edmund's father about Vienna and Edmund's father had told Vienna's father about Edmund. After working together for a couple months, summer had started. Edmund's father offered for Vienna to stay with his family during the time and that is how she and Edmund had met. Vienna was ten at the time and Edmund was eleven. Vienna ended up staying with Edmund's family for a whole year rather than just that summer. During the year, they had share their first kisses together and had been 'dating'. They had to say their goodbyes after that and only saw each other twice. All the rest of the time had been phone calls, texting, and webcamming. But Vienna's family had moved to northern California after they returned to Australia and Vienna had gotten caught up with making new friends and going to school. So she and Edmund hadn't talked all that much really. Now suddenly his father decided that he should marry Vienna when he became 'of age'. But it all went downhill. Now here he was, stuck at an academy for supernatural students and laying on top of a druggie girl... a pretty one at that.

Icy Euphoria

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Zane Kamereon

Zane watched as the the girl came into the building and studied his 'Luma' form. He was surprised that she started poking him repeatedly, making her way down. He did everything he could to keep his act together, as the nude girl kept on poking. He then listened as she began speaking and trying to figure what he was exactly. "I look like you? Odd, I thought you looked like me. Hmm, your right, your shell is much smoother than mine." He said poking her in the same manner she did to him. "How can this be? Two of the same people. It's quite interesting isn't it?" He said mocking her speech.

A moment later, he heard footsteps coming down the hall and Zane froze. 'No no no...This isn't good. If someone see's two naked girls standing around, there going to freak out, and realize that one of us is me!' Zane turned to look at the nude girl and spoke, "Hey we need to get out of here, unless you want to get in trouble." He said, talking in a manner he usually talked in, however, he still looked and sounded like Luma. He was planning on going outside, but saw that there were several students walking around and coming out of their dorms. "Uh, this way!" He said motioning for her to follow him, as he ran down an empty hall.

Icy Euphoria

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura
"The eyes are blind, so one must look with his heart."

Vayne slightly nodded, and whispered back to Avi, "Yeah...I felt it too." He then readied his bow as the man came out into the clearing, saying the he had heard them and came over to look. "I see..." He listened as he complimented his bow. "Hmm? Oh thanks." He said offhandedly. He was unsure if he meant it's looks or its performance. Possibly a combination of the two. "Yeah, we attend the academy here. How about yourself?"

Vayne heard something shifting and crackling coming over from a nearby tree. He turned his head slightly towards Avi. "Hey, someone else just arrived. Stay alert." He whispered, and tightened his grip on his bow. He was feeling a bit anxious, now that a second person had arrived. He thought that this couldn't just be a mere coincidence. "Friend of yours?" He asked the russian stranger.

Icy Euphoria

Snazzy Sass

Marc0407

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

Luneth watched as she grabbed the bottle of vodka, and started downing it. "Glad you're enjoying it." He laughed a bit as she almost sprayed it, as she heard his response. When she asked what he was thinking of, he leaned in as well and talked to her in a lower, yet still audible tone. "I'm thinking about I can get you to go back to my place, so I can try those handcuffs out." He still wore that mischievous grin, as leaned back to where he was originally sitting. He reached over and grabbed the vodka, and took a few swigs of it. "Ahh, that's the good stuff." He said, and set it back down on the table.

Now to most people, Luneth's current behavior would seem out of the ordinary, but since Charlie barely knew him, he wouldn't blame her if she thought he was always like this. The reason behind his sudden behavioral change is due to Luneth unlocking two parts of his seal, in the same day. Normally you would have to wait at least a couple of days, to get readjusted with your power. In Luneth's case, he didn't wait and his body was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of dark energy flowing through him, causing him to succumb to darker behaviors.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_ ll3 r a t _x

User Image

ℓσкι
Goddess of Trickery

Elegance and grace are no match

Loki's face went pale when Scar proclaimed that he had forgotten to use protection. She stared up at the ceiling with wide, frightened eyes, her hand on her stomach, bunching up the fabric of her nightgown. Hopefully, she wouldn't get pregnant. Hopefully she wouldn't need to worry about a kid. She turned her face towards Scar as her lover produced a velvet box, one that made tears shine in Loki's eyes. Her hand flew to her mouth and sat up in the bed, shaking her head in disbelief as Scar proposed to her. Her shaking quickly turned into vigorous nodding and she held out a shaking hand, waiting for Scar to put the ring on it. She would have said yes, would have told him that she would never have said no, but she couldn't even find the words. Happy tears were running down her cheeks as the ring was slid onto her finger and she flung her arms around Scar, burying her face in his neck.

for illusions and trickery~

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie licked her lips when Luneth leaned in and spoke, "Well why don't you take me there right now? The food can wait." she said. She watched him drink some of her vodka and say 'That's the good stuff'. Her eye twitched, 'He sounds like an old man trying to be cool.' she thought. "Lame!" she stated aloud. She snatched up the vodka again and chugged it down to half the bottle. She was already beginning to get dizzy and see stars. But she was composed enough. Charlie stood with the bottle in hand, "Carry me." she said and held her arms out to him so he could pick her up. She wasn't thinking of the consequences to this. She was a risk-taker... and currently inching into a drunk stupor.

Luneth777

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777

User Image

❝ I came from up there... but I don't know why.... ❞

❝All I know is that I'm here for a reason....❞

ℓυмα sιccα

Luma's face reddened slightly as Zane poked her, though she didn't quite know why. What was this heat? Was this normal? She frowned slightly at her doppelganger as it told her that they needed to get out of here. Trouble? Trouble.... Trouble was bad, right? Yes! It was very bad! Luma remembered that it was bad now! She nodded to her copy and ran behind her, her feet making no sound on the floor. It was almost as if she was weightless, though if someone were to pick her up she was obviously there.

When they got to the end of the hall, Luma slipped into a closet at her own will and pulled Zane in with her. She only figured out why she had done it later because, just after the door shut, some students walked by. She blinked gently and looked at her doppelganger, tilting her head slightly. "Who are you? You are not me and I don't believe that that is your real shell.... You would have fallen with me." She murmured, though she didn't seem angry at all. In fact, she was just curious.

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Luneth smirked at her response. "Well alright then, let's not waste any time." He watched as she took the vodka and started chugging it until it was about half empty. Once she had her fill, she stood up and he soon picked her up bridal style. He then started walking towards his dorm, kicking doors open as he saw fit.

When they finally got there, he held her with one hand, while he fished around in his pocket for the key. He then unlocked it, and set her down on his bed. "Better drink what you will of that vodka, because you won't be able to reach it when I cuff you to the bed." He said with a devilish grin.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Zane Kamereon

As the two of them reached the end of the hall, he looked around for somewhere to hide, then suddenly got pulled back into a hall closet. "Oh, good find." He said feeling a bit relieved now. He looked at her, as she pretty much saw through his disguise by now. "Alright, you got me." He said chuckling, and reverted back to normal, his clothes magically coming back as well. The reason his clothes were able to work with him, is because they were specially tailored so he wouldn't be nude when he reverted back. "My name is Zane and I'm a shape shifter." His face turned red as he looked at her nude body once more, and turned away from her. "W-where are your close by the way? You can't run around like that ya know."

Icy Euphoria

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces