Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, what event should we have?

Field trip gone wrong. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Mutant spider infestation. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
A ton of natural disasters. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Academy catches on fire, forcing everyone to camp outside. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Zombie invasion. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Invisible clothes. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Everyone starts seeing trippy things. (Examp.: Rainbows, Sparkles, Purple giraffes, etc.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A magical llama invades the school and causes mayhem. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on February 17, 2013.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 87 88 89 >

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image
Fire is more than destructive,

It's warm like the sun,

and cozy like a soft bed.

αvιηα вєηтση

╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃

Avina frowned a little at Vayne's words, as the woods were the one place near the school she hadn't been to yet. She shuffled her feet a little and murmured "Alright... but I've never been there...." She paused for a moment, a light blush appearing on her face before she said, in little more than a whisper, "I've never been out in any woods, actually.... I've always been scared of getting lost." She walked towards Vayne and stood a little behind him, waiting nervously for him to lead the way.

She wondered, vaguely, what they would be doing in the woods. What did Vayne have or need back there that he couldn't have or get here? The prospect was interesting to her, though a little frightening. She trusted Vayne, though... more so than most others at the school for whatever reason.

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_ ll3 r a t _x
User Image

Two halves,

кαʀιηα

As Ava's skirt fell on top of Karina, the girl's faint heartbeat began to get back into its normal rhythm, though it was still a little too weak for Karina to do anything horribly extraneous. It had been a little, but it had been just enough to keep Karina in stable condition. Her tongue began to respond to Edmund's now human tongue, tears still running down her face. She opened her half-closed eyes and looked up at him as he broke the kiss, blinking blearily as he spoke. She felt his hand on her chest, but didn't mind it as much as she normally would. Her fingers still gripped his shirt lightly, her mismatched eyes blinking once more before she finally seemed to realize that she felt better. "I... I'm not going to.... I don't want to....." She said, tears still streaming down her face. She was still so scared of dying that it was shaking her up, her body almost completely limp under Edmund's.

"Don't be sorry.... Thank you....." She murmured, leaning up to kiss his cheek sweetly before letting her body go almost completely limp again. "My name... is Karina.... What's yours?" She wanted to know the name of this boy... he interested her more than anyone else had....

but not a whole.

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura
"The eyes are blind, so one must look with his heart."

Vayne listened as she said she had never been out in the woods before and that she's always been scared of getting lost. "Oh, I see. Well don't worry, we won't be going to far in. Besides, I won't let you get lost." He said trying to reassure her. Seeing how he got what he came for, he opened the door and lead the way out. Once they were back outside, Vayne took Avi back around behind the dorms and into the woods. It was fairly quiet on there, and very peaceful, as they moved through the trees. The woods were fairly open, so all they had to do was simply walk through them

After a minute or so, the two of them arrived at a small clearing, and Vayne stopped. "Well, we're here." He said taking a step or two forward, listening to the snow crunch under his shoes. "I believe everyone has a place they love to be. For Luneth it's the lake at night, and I'm guessing for you, it's the music room." He smiled and took in the fresh air. "For me, it's right here." He said softly, then chuckled some. "This probably sounds silly, but, I come out here to practice my archery. It helps me focus and clear my thoughts." He turned back to face her. "Do you mind if I practice a bit? I promise it won't take to long." He asked her.

Icy Euphoria

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
Mathew Saint.Clair
User Image

Mathew watched as the young boy took off running towards the school. He tried to hold him back with his mind but he had moved to quickly and before Mathew could concentrate long enough to stop a moving object that fast he had despaired into the mess of vibrations.

Mathew felt that it would be a good idea to head towards the school to see what was going on, but he wasn’t going to just charge into the situation, as it could be dangerous and he would like to get an idea of what was happening before he made his first move.
Looking down at the rabbit Mathew picked it up and tied some leafs around the wound to prevent any more blood from spilling from the body. He the pocketed the rabbits body and began to make his way to the school.

He was in no particular rush, for the longer he took the better his chances where that he could read more of what was going and get a better idea of what was happening.

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

As Avina and Vayne made their way out into the woods, Avina felt an overwhelming sense of peace. She had never been to a place so quiet, so utterly silent that she could only hear their breathing and footsteps as they trekked through the woods. She was actually a little frightened by the silence, as she didn't know what to do without noise. Without her other four senses, she had nothing... and this place was so silent that she almost felt as if someone was trying to deafen her. She reached forward and lightly took the hem of Vayne's shirt between two of her fingers just to make sure he was there. She relaxed visibly when he spoke, a relieved smile gracing her lips as she listened.

"I don't mind, but I figure you're right. Everyone just needs that sanctuary... it's a place where you can let yourself go and not have to worry about the outside world." She said softly, retracting her cane so she could find a place to sit down. She ended up sitting with her back against a tree, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she maintained a steady body temperature. "And take as long as you need... it's peaceful out here." She murmured, though she still thought it was much too silent.

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Charlie pondered her options when Luneth asked if it could wait till after breakfast, "Okay. BUT YOU SHALL TAKE ME WITH YOU!" she said and glared at him "If you don't... then I will rip your throat out, eat it, and make love to your dying body". She kicked his sides like you'd kick a horse to speed it up, "Giddyup, Ice Fairy!" she said. She didn't eat his kind of food. She ate internal organs, flesh of any creature, and souls. Charlie started chewing on his hair, slobbering all over it. She was getting close to snapping again and going back to normal.

Luneth777

Shadowy Shade

* Scar (The Principal's Son and God of All Things Evil) *
User Image

Scar wanted to ask what Loki meant but from the way she dropped it, he guessed it wasn't all that important. He smirked when Loki said the rose was beautiful but was taken aback when she suddenly threw her arms around him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around her in return, holding her close. After a minute, Scar broke the hug and slipped his jacket off. He wrapped it around her shoulders and gave her a quick kiss, "You're going to catch a cold just wearing that dress in this kind of weather." he said softly. He lifted her up and set her down in his lap sideways, rubbing her legs with his hands to warm them up. After he did that, he hugged her close to him to keep her warm. "Are you alright?" he asked and kissed her cheek. He kind of wanted to head back to the academy so they could hang out in his room where it wasn't so cold. He was always forgetting that he could use his powers to alter weather, poof a new jacket on, etc. But he didn't enjoy using his powers all the time anyway since it wore him out after a while and he could take care of things without using them much. The most he used them for on average was to teleport, create an eerie scene when he was about to kill someone or scare someone, soul sucking, and little things like voice changing or making small items levitate. Nothing major. Sometimes he'd lose his temper and let out a lot of his powers. But that was only once in a while.

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
x_ ll3 r a t _x

User Image

ℓσкι
Goddess of Trickery

Elegance and grace are no match

Loki felt Scar's jacket wrap around her and pulled the opening of the jacket tighter together in an effort to get warm. She closed her eyes as Scar gave her a quick kiss and smiled, though the smile looked a little out of place on her tear-stained face. She leaned against Scar's body after her lifted her up onto his lap, trying to stay as close to him as possible. "I'm okay.... I just missed you was all." Loki murmured, kissing Scar on his nose very gently. A moment later, they were back in Scar's room, Loki's eyes become heavy from not sleeping much last night and the added strain from even porting them was making her very tired indeed. "Happy Saturnalia...." Loki murmured, kissing Scar on the lips for a fleeting moment before giving him a little smile. When she had been imprisoned, Saturnalia had been the thing that people celebrated, not Christmas, so she was still a little behind the times in that regard.

for illusions and trickery~

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura

Vayne smiled, happy to hear she did indeed know what he was talking about. "Yeah, exactly." He listened as Avi moved away and sat down next to a tree. "Ah, thanks. However, I don't think it such a good idea to be out in the snow for to long." He said chuckling some.

Vayne turned away for a moment, and held his hand out. As he did so, the bracelet that he put on not to long ago, started to glow and a bow appeared into his outstretched hand. With his other hand, he pulled back the string and a arrow of pure magic came into position, and was ready to be fired. Vayne held that pose for a moment, before he fired and it a tree. He wasn't really aiming at anything at the moment. As he readied another arrow, he spoke to Avi. "Ya know, we don't really know each other that well. I mean sure, I know your favorite color is a bright red, you like music and reading, but what I meant was that we don't know each others pasts. We don't know where the other comes from, what sort of life we had, etc." He released the arrow and sent it flying towards the tree, hitting it in the same place as before. He then turned to face where Avi was sitting, and stood there for a moment. "I haven't told you yet because I didn't know how you would react, but..." He trailed off for a moment, a short silence coming up, before he continued. "...I feel really comfortable talking to you now, and I'm hoping your opinion of me won't change." He then realized something, and then continued sound a bit embarrassed. "Oh that, is of course you'd even want to listen to me." He said and laughed nervously.

((Btw, I think I may have come up with another guy character. haha ))

Icy Euphoria

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

Avina listened as Vayne spoke, the sound of the magical arrow hitting the tree making her jump just a little. She got used to the sound relatively quickly, however, and blushed as Vayne spoke. She could tell how nervous he was about telling her about his past, but she felt like her opinion of him wouldn't change, no matter what his past could be. "You can tell me, I don't mind. I don't think there's anything you could tell me that would change how I view you.... You're a good person." She murmured, settling herself back against the tree as she turned her head around, as if she was looking at Vayne.

Her past was really nothing to talk about and it would most likely be boring for Vayne to hear. Nothing of real interest had happened to her, she wasn't anything special. She wasn't a demon, an angel, an elf, or a spirit, she was just a simple sorceress.....

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image

Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man. By then, it was nothing to me but blinding

"Fine. You can come with me." He said letting out a sigh. 'This girl is certified crazy.' He thought to himself, as she started kicking his sides telling him to go. "Alright already. Geez." He started walking towards the cafeteria, while she was pretty much clinging to him and chewing on his hair. "C'mon now, really? Trying to eat my hair?" Luneth was starting to get irritated by this girl. He looked around him, and saw students just standing there watching the two of them. 'I have a feeling it's going to be a long day.'

As the finally reached the cafeteria, Luneth just about had enough of Charlie's insane behavior, and pulled that disappearing act again, just to put some space between them. "Look, I'm going to go and fix my plate. Want me to get you something, or did you get your fill off my hair?" As he said that last part, he rubbed the top of his head, which was wet from her slobber and he was pretty sure he was missing a bit of hair.

x_ ll3 r a t _x

Shadowy Tactician

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
User Image
Vayne Mekura

((Sorry for this long, possibly confusing post. If you want to skip it, just read the last part.))

Vayne smiled at her words, feeling a bit more confident to tell her. "Alright then...Well where to begin...?" Vayne thought for a moment and then proceeded to tell Avi his tale. He started off by talking about how Luneth and him were born back in the late 1400's and they didn't meet each other until they were both eighteen. He then talked about how he accompanied Luneth on his travels, as he looked for his girlfriend who had mysteriously disappeared. They traversed through several kingdoms and towns, searching for her. In one particular town, however, Vayne met a girl who decided to come along with the him, and later on they started dating.

Vayne stopped for a moment and frowned, since he knew the rest of the story wasn't that pleasant. Nonetheless, he continued. He told Avi, that Luneth did find his girlfriend, but she wasn't alone. She had apparently been working with some demons, and lied to us about how Luneth had been secretly working with them too. Vayne clenched his fist and said that he was naive and believed the demons. The words somehow made sense to him and his companions, and they all turned against Luneth. He said that they gravely injured Luneth and left him there to die.

By this point in the story, Vayne had his back turned to Avi feeling ashamed. However, the story wasn't over. He told her that Luneth eventually recovered and went berserk, wanting the world to know his pain. Once they had heard about this, they all felt terrible about what they did, and went to go and try to make peace with Luneth. He didn't want to have any of it and ended up fighting against them all. Vayne said that in this fight against Luneth, he lost his eyesight trying to protect his girlfriend, and many of his friends were seriously hurt. However, they did stop Luneth and calm him down. Vayne said he apologized to Luneth for betraying him, who in the end, forgave him.

Vayne now turned back around to face Avi, and told her the final part. "...After everything that happened, we went our separate ways, on good terms I might add. I don't know what all he did from there on, but as for me, I just went on with my life, trying to get adjusted with being blind. As for my girlfriend, we broke up after a year or two and never saw each other again." Vayne remained silent for a moment and continued. "Then, a few years after we broke up...I died." That last part came out quietly, but it was still audible. "Avi...I was actually in heaven up until a few days before school started. The reason I came back, was to keep Luneth from getting revenge on someone who ruined his life a long time ago."

Vayne stood there, now silent after telling Avi his story. He didn't know how she was going to react about him betraying Luneth, or the fact that he died and has been in heaven these last couple of centuries.

Icy Euphoria
Luneth777
Icy Euphoria
Marc0407

DANIIL PETROV, THE RUSSIAN
                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Daniil felt a slight resistance to his movement, though dismissed it as wind current. The Russian altered his movements in that he attempted to stay behind trees and cover a little more to resist the force, but otherwise was unimpeded. Snow, stones and branches were nothing for the agile oborot, who registered their presence and reacted with an unnatural swiftness. It was not unlike watching a snow leopard roving through its domain, over cliffs and between mounds of snow in a ghostly dance.

TWUNK! Daniil ceased moving sharply, half-crouching at the sudden noise. Something had collided hard with wood, off to his left; an entirely different direction than the school. The longer he remained still the more he thought he could make out voices, though, and then an echo of the earlier collision. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he moved towards the sounds; creeping this time, though. The cold weather had ruddied his cheeks and sucked the colour from elsewhere, leaving him a pale looking phantom. It was almost possible to miss the blond entirely, for his muted gestures and snowed-on uniform.

“The reason I came back, was to keep Luneth from getting revenge on someone who ruined his life a long time ago."

The words, inconsequential during such a hunting mode, failed to register. Daniil finally closed in on the pair, however, though maintained his distance from a set of trees. Their presence in an opening left them bared to sight without the need to draw especially close. The Russian was thankful; he was unaware of the pair being blind or that his attempts to be unseen were wasted efforts. Indeed, the pair might have already known he was there, given better attuned senses (and in Vayne's case, supernaturally enhanced).

The Russian might have been mildly disappointed it merely seemed to be two students (and one brandished a bow! What kinship it brought on), but the felid instinct left him waiting and watching all the same, his voyeurism pleased. In time he'd grow bored and reveal himself, assuming they did not catch on to his being there first.

(To clarify, Daniil is ESL, so he didn't bother trying to translate what Vayne was saying while he crept up on them. He knew Vayne and Avina were speaking, but that was it.)

User ImagexXxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                    Daniil Petrov
                                                                                    16 Years
                                                                                    Athletic, 5'7
                                                                                    Distinguishing Feature: Russian Accent

Wheezing Lover

8,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Luneth777
Snazzy Sass
User Image

It's warm like the sun,

αvιηα вєηтση

Avina listened to Vayne's story, though it was certainly a hard pill to swallow. She felt physically ill as Vayne described his betrayal of Luneth, hugged herself a little to maintain a steady body temperature. Her eyes were closed, her mind working to keep up with Vayne's words. Vayne had lost his eyes protecting his girlfriend.... A pang shot though Avina, though she didn't know what it was. It was painful and somewhere in her chest.... maybe the cold was just getting to her. She felt her way up the tree as Vayne told of his other secret and froze.

"You're... dead...." She murmured, sounding a little unsure of even herself. She was trying hard to keep up with what Vayne was saying, but she couldn't deny that she was feeling just a little overwhelmed by all the new information. She stayed silent for a long while, then slowly made her way towards him, her fingertips brushing his back gently before she paused again. With a small blush, the girl wrapped her arms around Vayne, her face buried in his back as she forced herself to breathe evenly. The butterflies began to flutter again, but she ignored them for the most part as she began to speak.

"You're a good person.... and I trust you. Thank you for telling me all of this." She whispered, shaking a little from the cold she was experiencing. She wasn't working on magically warming herself right now, so it was a bit chilly for her, which was unfortunate because she really hated being cold. She paused for a moment, then murmured, "My story is nothing special. I grew up without a mother, she had never wanted me, and I got into my dad's chemicals when I was little... I think five. I was concentrating so hard on making the perfect mixture that the contents began to boil and when I looked over the top, it pretty much exploded in my face. The only time my mother came around was when I was in the hospital, to discuss giving up all responsibilities for me. She got what she wanted, and my dad and I were the only ones left. We had each other.... I went to a regular school, but it... didn't work out. So, he sent me here." It was painful to remember all the bruises she had come home with, all the times she had locked herself in her room so she could just curl up and bottle everything up. She had never been allowed to protect herself with her magic in those schools, it was forbidden to use such an art, so she was forced to lay down and take it until the kicking stopped or the name calling grew silent. She hugged Vayne a little tighter as she remember it, her body pressed into his as she tried to glean comfort from him.

Shadowy Shade

'Charlie'

Charlie grinned when Luneth said she could come with him. She growled in a deep demonic tone when he complained about her chewing on his hair. She continued to chew, making loud gnashing noises. She noticed people watching and glared, "He's mine..." she hissed at them. When they made it to the cafeteria and he disappeared out from under her, she landed on her bottom and looked up at him with a snarl. "I don't eat your mortal food." she said in a raspy voice "Your hair was enough to last me a couple hours, deary". Charlie was about to get up but snapped again and looked up at him once more, "Ice Fairy?" she asked, confused. She looked around, "Uh... dude... where are we?" she asked and rubbed her eyes. She recognized it as the cafeteria and blinked, "Hmmm..." she said under her breath. She got off of the floor and sat down in a chair, leaning back and closing her eyes. "Could you grab me some blood or vodka to drink?" she asked offhandedly.

Luneth777

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces